Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:13:30 AM

Everyone needs to calm down. ICO ended 2 days ago it'll take time before it hits other exchanges. Why do you want it to hit Trex so badly?

Just transfer it to your wallet and stake if you don't like bter and wait till hits trex.

I presume anyone who wants it on trex is just looking to run away with profit. If you're in for long term you should already know that sooner or later it'll be listed on all exchanges...so why make it a big deal?

There are other things that are listed in roadmap that needs to be done and they're WAY more important than running after exchanges to get bitbay listed. May be we should put more focus on working with roadmap rather than getting all tossed up about bay being on trex or other exchanges.

I agree one hundred percent.

I know daytraders need their fix but the roadmap is clear.  While market liquidity for a coin is optimal, this coin isn't just interested in crypto liquidity.  It's interested in moving product on the marketplace. 

I'm looking forward to January...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:50:14 AM

Everyone needs to calm down. ICO ended 2 days ago it'll take time before it hits other exchanges. Why do you want it to hit Trex so badly?

Just transfer it to your wallet and stake if you don't like bter and wait till hits trex.

I presume anyone who wants it on trex is just looking to run away with profit. If you're in for long term you should already know that sooner or later it'll be listed on all exchanges...so why make it a big deal?

There are other things that are listed in roadmap that needs to be done and they're WAY more important than running after exchanges to get bitbay listed. May be we should put more focus on working with roadmap rather than getting all tossed up about bay being on trex or other exchanges.

I agree one hundred percent.

I know daytraders need their fix but the roadmap is clear.  While market liquidity for a coin is optimal, this coin isn't just interested in crypto liquidity.  It's interested in moving product on the marketplace. 

I'm looking forward to January...

+111111

i am sick and tried people that like to burn and want to be rich in one day!!
damnn chill out, with 2 months we will see noticable differences, so even get rich or die trying, i also want to be rich but only supporting products/coins who deserve it.
there are alot of play coins out there even play the game or get played
Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:17:36 AM

Need some help importing .dat backup file from usb into a new wallet? If you have the time a small guide would be awesome so other noobs have somewhere to get the answer also.

Many thanks in advance this has been emotional  Cheesy Huh.
elkrisi

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:36:17 AM

Absolutely!
Being eager to catch the next pump and dump is NOT something good for the community or the coin.

To support the project we need to focus on what really matters.

First, we need to achieve the technical milestones. I don't worry at all about that, ICO money will see to that.

But even more important is to see those features being put to actual use.
I want to see Alibaba suppliers using the smart contract technology to actually deliver products.
I want to see an increasing number of customers / end users actually using the escrow features in BAY to actually buy and sell things.

The technical features are NOT a monopoly of BAY. There are many coin projects (SuperNet, VIA, DC, Counterparty, Maidsafe) that compete for real life adoption.

If there is anything that the community must push for is getting this technology into actual use.

That is the only way we can see valuations of $0.1 or even $1 in the long run.

Getting to bitrex to sell at 600 Satoshi because devs will achieve MilestoneX is OK but we've seen this movie a hundred times already and it doesn't end well....

I for one want to listen and discuss with BitBay team ideas and plans above the technical milestones: how to market the new features, how to get people actually use them!

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:17:56 AM

Need some help importing .dat backup file from usb into a new wallet? If you have the time a small guide would be awesome so other noobs have somewhere to get the answer also.

Many thanks in advance this has been emotional  Cheesy Huh.

On the  computer, just go here:
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\BitBay
...and replace the wallet.dat file with your backup .dat (rename it back to "wallet" if you saved it under a different name).

You will then have the original wallet's addresses and transaction data. You will also have to use the same password so remember it. If anything, you may need to re-sync with the blockchain to get current but that is understandable.

Scott-

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:24:30 AM

Absolutely!
Being eager to catch the next pump and dump is NOT something good for the community or the coin.

First, we need to achieve the technical milestones. I don't worry at all about that, ICO money will see to that.

I want to see Alibaba suppliers using the smart contract technology to actually deliver products.
I want to see an increasing number of customers / end users actually using the escrow features in BAY to actually buy and sell things.

The technical features are NOT a monopoly of BAY. There are many coin projects (SuperNet, VIA, DC, Counterparty, Maidsafe) that compete for real life adoption.

If there is anything that the community must push for is getting this technology into actual use.

Getting to bitrex to sell at 600 Satoshi because devs will achieve MilestoneX is OK but we've seen this movie a hundred times already and it doesn't end well....

I for one want to listen and discuss with BitBay team ideas and plans above the technical milestones: how to market the new features, how to get people actually use them!

x1000

Everyone should put more emphasis on making this coin work in real world and that's where all the efforts need to be put. Getting it on exchanges should be last thing in our list and I hope bay team understand this and don't get distracted by these people who're just waiting for another pump as soon as hits trex.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:26:51 AM

I just read through the OP again, this thing is potentially massive and in theory of the tech works then it can't really fail long term. I have one question, you say you will populate the decentralised market with our contact list from Alibaba. Can you talk a bit more about that, how extensive this contact and list is, hundreds of products, thousands? how varied the categories?  I gues this is just a starter to get the market going?
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:32:09 AM

Absolutely!

x1000

Everyone should put more emphasis on making this coin work in real world and that's where all the efforts need to be put. Getting it on exchanges should be last thing in our list and I hope bay team understand this and don't get distracted by these people who're just waiting for another pump as soon as hits trex.

Everybody here should make up someting worth selling or trading and make an contract for it.

So we create an small market which will attract more and more.

That would be ideal.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:36:23 AM

Absolutely!

x1000

This is still an investment at the end of the day but it's a long term one, probably the best long term one in Crypto actually. It has value cause it links with the real world or trade, when coins dont have this they are purely based on hoped for imagined value and use but this actually has a clear cut usage plan. People if they get the significance of this project would be buying hand over fist. The only reason I'm not is I already did. People are going to feel stupid that they sold this coin at these prices...I guarantee it.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:44:27 AM

Absolutely!

x1000

This is still an investment at the end of the day but it's a long term one, probably the best long term one in Crypto actually. It has value cause it links with the real world or trade, when coins dont have this they are purely based on hoped for imagined value and use but this actually has a clear cut usage plan. People if they get the significance of this project would be buying hand over fist. The only reason I'm not is I already did. People are going to feel stupid that they sold this coin at these prices...I guarantee it.

Yes, sooner it hits trex or other exchanges more harmful it'll be for long term investors who believe in this project. It'll become more volatile as soon as hit trex or cryptsy.

Personally, I could careless if hits trex today, this week or even this year. My coins are stored in wallet and I'm not planning to sell them until everything is implemented (that's where majority of the profit lies)

Bay team is working on wallet/marketplace and someone comes out of nowhere starts telling them to put on trex...what happens next? They get distracted from the real work and now everything is delayed because some people don't know how to look at long term value of this coin.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Toxamax

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:49:13 AM

Everybody here should make up someting worth selling or trading and make an contract for it.

That would be ideal.

Or even stuff that's not worth selling. Just to try it out and see what will happen. You really don't want your first smart contract with someone to be about something expensive. Trust me.
Kevinrasf

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:14:51 AM

That would be ideal.

Or even stuff that's not worth selling. Just to try it out and see what will happen. You really don't want your first smart contract with someone to be about something expensive. Trust me.

That is true, indeed we should try it out with something simple at first.

Then maybe sell your car at an later stage Tongue

amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:49:19 AM

I am thinking about selling used video games and hardware (old Famicoms, Super Famicoms, controllers, etc.) from Japan once the marketplace goes live, so be on the lookout for that. Tongue

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:57:21 AM

airsoftgun,..
This toy has many fans in my country,..
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:15:24 AM

airsoftgun,..

We have a great selection of those here in Japan too but I'm not sure of the legality of shipping them to other countries is the only thing... If it's legal I could sell those as well.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:19:34 AM

airsoftgun,..

this toy is good for fun
zsp

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:23:23 AM

Don't be discouraged by the price drop, it will goes up. Bitbay has a great dev and good technology, the price will reflect that soon.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:38:48 AM

I think I'll sell japanese sex dolls. Any takers?  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:44:25 AM

haha,.sex dolls from japan is the best  Grin Grin Grin
Kevinrasf

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:53:00 AM

haha,.sex dolls from japan is the best  Grin Grin Grin

Do they have Sucky-Sucky option?

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: