Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339387 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:36:00 PM

David, i installed the new wallet why does my Balance show 0 bay?

Cos your wallet isn't sync'd yet ?

synced 100% says what now:)
Got your BAY in the QT wallet? Then just send them to the new address in the smart contract client.

yes problem is is have 2FA enabled so this won't work.. cant i just disabled it for 30sec let it authenticate and then re-enable?

@unusualfacts30 yes i had old wallet now the new but i have my google secured with 2FA
Sorry, but I don't understand what you are talking about. I really don't see the link with 2FA.

Sorry this was when registering a mail addres (with gmail).. now working on the transfer:)
to backup the wallet are the key 1 and key 2 also the backup? i want to store that

key1 and key2 ARE your wallet. Wallet.dat is not your wallet make sure you know that. You can put different passwords on key1 and key2 and you can even hide them in jpegs. Very secure and hackproof.

What does wallet.dat do? I just deleted it and my balance went 0. lol

I didnt say "delete it" either. It IS used. It holds a history of the multisig addresses in watchonly. Just hit the "rescan" button at the bottom and your coins will appear again.

I tried rescanning and it stayed zero. I restored it from recycle bin. I was curious to see if I need to back up that file with my key1 & key2 and it seems like I will have to back it up. Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:49:38 PM

3000 btc ICO only to shit on investors.

LOL

GG i hope you guys learned something.

Yes, we did. We learned to be patient and to support the Dev team....

+1

Patience is a virtue in this landscape and coin.

Some will be rewarded, some not so much.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:10:01 PM

Got your BAY in the QT wallet? Then just send them to the new address in the smart contract client.

yes problem is is have 2FA enabled so this won't work.. cant i just disabled it for 30sec let it authenticate and then re-enable?

@unusualfacts30 yes i had old wallet now the new but i have my google secured with 2FA
Sorry, but I don't understand what you are talking about. I really don't see the link with 2FA.

Sorry this was when registering a mail addres (with gmail).. now working on the transfer:)
to backup the wallet are the key 1 and key 2 also the backup? i want to store that

key1 and key2 ARE your wallet. Wallet.dat is not your wallet make sure you know that. You can put different passwords on key1 and key2 and you can even hide them in jpegs. Very secure and hackproof.

I didnt say "delete it" either. It IS used. It holds a history of the multisig addresses in watchonly. Just hit the "rescan" button at the bottom and your coins will appear again.

I tried rescanning and it stayed zero. I restored it from recycle bin. I was curious to see if I need to back up that file with my key1 & key2 and it seems like I will have to back it up. Grin

You have to wait for the rescan it can take up to 30 minutes. Also make sure your keys are loaded when you do it. Open the wallet again so it imports the wallet. Since when you rescanned it may have not been actually imported so it wasnt in the watchonly list.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:49:03 PM

wow microsoft accepts bitcoin now that has to be good for crypto currency ?
You can read it here http://www.marketwatch.com/story/microsoft-starts-accepting-bitcoin-for-digital-windows-xbox-products-2014-12-11
Especially read this:
Money added to an account using Bitcoin cannot be refunded.
Sorry to say, but I still not trust that MicroShit.

If I told you that Microsoft Windows is > Linux > OS X at security IF:
- you install legit / clean software
- you use a proper firewall, even > windows 8 firewall will do
- never use java
- do all the updates for browsers
- do all the updates for windows

The difference is that Windows is much more targeted and have a lot more users.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:59:16 PM

still stuck below 100 Cry

It's probably something to do with this exchange... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857457.msg9799291#msg9799291

BAYproviser

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:13:54 PM

libeay32.dll works with my computer as well as others. Not sure why but the one found on google works on others.

In reality, its just a short cut to make you avoid downloading openssl.

You should actually download openssl and microsoft c++ redist 2008 on some machines.

libeay32.dll under wallet 1.0.0.1 works fine with the contact version under win7 when you update the next version just use that one in the automatic install  it will solve the issue  Grin
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 05:21:36 PM

I see the long term potential of BitBay. but Things need to be done right.

"Things" are being done right. Milestones are being met and timelines are in sync. Have patience, it will preserve your sanity.... Oh, and don't fall for FUD.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:30:14 PM

Lol I saved this pic. omg... lol

But there is one thing here. Bob never liked me.
Cryptosis

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:32:51 PM

"Things" are being done right. Milestones are being met and timelines are in sync. Have patience, it will preserve your sanity.... Oh, and don't fall for FUD.
How the hell can people think this is a scam? Do u really think David would be wasting his time playing babysitter to investors doing endless tech support for us and answering absurd questions. No If this was scam he would have released the wallet and said c-ya. People really do not use their brains anymore.
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 05:38:23 PM

How the hell can people think this is a scam? Do u really think David would be wasting his time playing babysitter to investors doing endless tech support for us and answering absurd questions. No If this was scam he would have released the wallet and said c-ya. People really do not use their brains anymore.

Most of them are being told what to think and paid to post it here, they have no life and this is as close to power and influence they will ever get.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Cryptosis

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:41:53 PM

Most of them are being told what to think and paid to post it here, they have no life and this is as close to power and influence they will ever get.

Must be one boring miserable existence.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:44:26 PM

I have been reading through this thread and all i can say is "WoW".I dont really know who is right and who is wrong.One thing I do know is people are turning crypto in to one big joke.It is sad and disgraceful.I am in crypto for the long term and to see crypto become more mainstream but this sort of stuff just destroys crypto.Greed really brings out the worst attributes in people.This forum is full of greedy,manipulative,toxic people.Its really sad.All I know is karma will catch people in the end. Embarrassed

BitBay Team (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Hi Everyone

Nice to see some new faces in here. Just a reminder to those who have not been here before, this is a moderated thread, quoting trolls ends up with your post deleted, so please refrain. There are plenty of other threads for posting of fud, this is not one of them.

thanks -

BitBay Team
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:56:06 PM

unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:21:40 PM

You have to wait for the rescan it can take up to 30 minutes. Also make sure your keys are loaded when you do it. Open the wallet again so it imports the wallet. Since when you rescanned it may have not been actually imported so it wasnt in the watchonly list.

I see. You're right. I saw something that said "It'll take an hour to rescan". I just ignored it because it was still at 100% after few minutes and I thought it was done. Thanks! I'll try again tomorrow. I do need to create new wallet.dat.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:34:30 PM

I see. You're right. I saw something that said "It'll take an hour to rescan". I just ignored it because it was still at 100% after few minutes and I thought it was done. Thanks! I'll try again tomorrow. I do need to create new wallet.dat.

I dont even think you need to make a new one do you? It should generate a new one automatically.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:36:55 PM

I dont even think you need to make a new one do you? It should generate a new one automatically.

Yes, it generates automatically but re-scanning part takes a bit before my coin reappears.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hash72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:49:55 PM

Any time frame for the prices to return to normal

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:53:30 PM

Any time frame for the prices to return to normal
Can you provide me with a timeframe for BTC to return to $600?
JimmyRigs

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:56:31 PM

I just downloaded the windows wallet yesterday and still not synced only have 1 connection. Has anyone else had any trouble? Would really like to get my coins off the exchange before I get impatient and sell them.
All synced now, lol. Still only 1 connection is that normal?
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: