Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339387 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:57:03 PM

i heard u can live like a king with 3000 BTCs in Cambodia

LMAO Why would u live in Cambodia with 3000 BTCs when u can go to AMERICA with all those BTC and be the next KING of the USA!

Uuuu - Esss- Ayyyy

UUUU --- ESSS- AYYYY!!!

YOUUUUU- ESSSSSS- HEYYYYYY!!!

but hookers are cheaper in Cambodia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:58:06 PM

I been watching this thread since page 10, was tempted to buy in at the ICO but sadly I was not around for those days. Now I'm back and I believe there's no better time to buy some then today... As soon as I get back to my room ima be buying a few bitbay to add to my cryptocoin collection.

I think this coin has a bright future but who knows how long till everyone realizes how life-changing this coin, marketplace and smart contracts really are.

Good luck bay team and god speed.

PSA... This is not a group play of mine. This is a personal investment im making. Please dont ask me "when are you gonna pump bay" or "how long till bay hits x amount" because that kinda shit pisses me off.

Later.

he has been lying to everyone involved on this coin from the get go...

ok. you invested on your own but did know you're on a sinking ship? cool story. please deinstall yourself.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:59:35 PM

Honestly, the sheer amount of FUD in this thread (unlike probably anything I've ever seen on here and I've been around for a while.. this is not my first account and I've been into BTC since 2011) makes me more confident as an investor.

When you have this many people talking absolute nonsense trying to bring the price down, you know you're holding a winner. Thanks for the reassurance guys!

Wow, are you really that slow?  Next you'll say whales are manipulating the price to get cheap coins. 

Let me paint you a picture.

This IPO sold out because the devs bought a shitload of their own IPO AND ARE SELLING IT ALL.  This way when they deliver the features that they said they would deliver (and they will) they get all the IPO money and all the money they got from dumping their purchased premine.  They literally can't lose.  And you people here just turn a blind eye to this fact and trumpet how proud you are of your investment.

As for all the FUD.  People are attracted to trainwrecks.  They like to watch.  Especially in crypto.  And this folks, is a massive trainwreck, no matter how much you might try to bolster your own confidence.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:00:43 PM

that's why in a few short hours I'll post the most damaging evidence

What do you need a "few short hours" for ?

Is your evidence not within walking distance ?
politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:00:58 PM

Guys... david is a pure scamming liar.. he has been lying to everyone involved on this coin from the get go... yes I was there at the start, being paid to promote a coin... but davids has been lying to me.. and to all the others too... not just you guys...... that's why in a few short hours I'll post the most damaging evidence against david and you all will realize what a little  megalomaniac he really is
I thought you had gotten on Baytrain solo but now seems you have changed your mind and denying it

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
hossy

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:03:29 PM

toknormal took the words right of my mouth why dont you say it now sorry you have to make up some story then post it classy person  Grin Grin
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:06:49 PM

You can rent this space
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:08:36 PM

Its at finger distance.. its just that my partner wants to be around to see the second burning of a hindenburg.. I gotta respect my partners wishes and wait for him to wake up.
capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:09:14 PM

Some dude that can't control posting every picture he takes of his cash, cars, and intoxicants all over his Twitter page just called someone else a megalomaniac.

God, I love crypto....what a bunch of misfits.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:10:24 PM

Its at finger distance.. its just that my partner wants to be around to see the second burning of a hindenburg.. I gotta respect my partners wishes and wait for him to wake up.
will you do a live stream on this epic moment?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:10:43 PM

Some dude that can't control posting every picture he takes of his cash, cars, and intoxicants all over his Twitter page just called someone else a megalomaniac.

There is a difference between my showing off (which I do to encourage others to reach for their goals) and the god complex that david has... BIG BIG BIG difference.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:12:41 PM

There is a difference between my showing off (which I do to encourage others to reach for their goals) and the god complex that david has... BIG BIG BIG difference.

I always knew you were just a big, cuddly puppy.

Don't trust any exchange!
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:12:57 PM

amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:13:49 PM

I feel the need to post this because it's something I am passionate about. I got into cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) in mid-2011 because I knew it was the future of finance. I have not had feelings about a technology like this since the early days of the WWW when everyone was trying to discredit that and say that it would never be anything. I knew then that the WWW was going to change all of our lives, just like I know now that cryptocurrency is going to do the same thing on perhaps even a bigger scale.

With that said, cryptocurrency in recent months has made me sad for humanity. It's so sad and pathetic to see countless people, human beings just like me and you, yapping at each other like animals and becoming absolutely disgusting creatures because of greed and power fantasies. Cryptocurrency was supposed to, in my mind, free us from the burdens of money and usher us into a new era of society where we are no longer controlled and manipulated by the money we have in our pockets or in our bank accounts.

Instead, what has happened is quite the opposite and it makes me almost sick to my stomach to see how a few numbers on a screen can turn people into actual monsters. I invested in BitBay because I wanted to support a project for decentralized marketplaces, something that I think is necessary for our emerging global, Internet-based society. For similar reasons I am also invested in NEM, as you can see from my signature. Of course, I also still hold Bitcoin because it is the top dog of cryptocurrency at the moment, but I am always looking to the future.

I hope that the sheer volume of human garbage that has populated this thread and this project does not deter David and his partners from delivering what he has promised. I would love to see a working decentralized marketplace with items from around the world that I can purchase without having to go through any other medium. That's all I care about. I don't care about 10 satoshis here or there... it's SO irrelevant in the grand scheme of what we are witnessing. (Some of) you people are so caught up in making a few hundred dollars that you can't even see the potential implications for this disruptive technology. It makes me sad that a few hundred dollars can not only do this to people, but also that it can potentially bring such a promising technology to its knees.

tl;dr I really hate money and the greed that it perpetuates.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:15:52 PM

I feel the need to post this because it's something I am passionate about. I got into cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) in mid-2011 because I knew it was the future of finance. I have not had feelings about a technology like this since the early days of the WWW when everyone was trying to discredit that and say that it would never be anything. I knew then that the WWW was going to change all of our lives, just like I know now that cryptocurrency is going to do the same thing on perhaps even a bigger scale.

With that said, cryptocurrency in recent months has made me sad for humanity. It's so sad and pathetic to see countless people, human beings just like me and you, yapping at each other like animals and becoming absolutely disgusting creatures because of greed and power fantasies. Cryptocurrency was supposed to, in my mind, free us from the burdens of money and usher us into a new era of society where we are no longer controlled and manipulated by the money we have in our pockets or in our bank accounts.

Instead, what has happened is quite the opposite and it makes me almost sick to my stomach to see how a few numbers on a screen can turn people into actual monsters. I invested in BitBay because I wanted to support a project for decentralized marketplaces, something that I think is necessary for our emerging global, Internet-based society. For similar reasons I am also invested in NEM, as you can see from my signature. Of course, I also still hold Bitcoin because it is the top dog of cryptocurrency at the moment, but I am always looking to the future.

I hope that the sheer volume of human garbage that has populated this thread and this project does not deter David and his partners from delivering what he has promised. I would love to see a working decentralized marketplace with items from around the world that I can purchase without having to go through any other medium. That's all I care about. I don't care about 10 satoshis here or there... it's SO irrelevant in the grand scheme of what we are witnessing. (Some of) you people are so caught up in making a few hundred dollars that you can't even see the potential implications for this disruptive technology. It makes me sad that a few hundred dollars can not only do this to people, but also that it can potentially bring such a promising technology to its knees.

I Wish everybody here would see it this way.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
DeezCoinz

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:17:57 PM

pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:19:06 PM

Looking for a decentralized marketplace, come checkout shadow its in wallet
http://shadowtalk.org/topic/289/sbay

Aterna

Activity: 138

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:20:48 PM

amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:21:53 PM

I know about those other markets. I am particularly interested in BitBay for the escrow system and smart contracts which can be utilized for more than just a market. I've made my choice, and I will always be watching other projects but for now I think BitBay has the most potential and I stand by that.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:22:04 PM

I Wish everybody here would see it this way.

Completely agree!
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: