Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339387 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:00:29 PM

@ Bitbay Team

When are we going to have a (Bay) forum to build a constructive community? The creatures that are lerking and hanging on every word getting involved is not a good look.. IMO this place is not going to attract many new investors just haters, and as an investor it annoys me a little that this is not already done! all the time spent deleting posts etc

Could have been spent sorting this out..

You never replied to my inbox so here is something else that's on my mind, maybe others also>> who knows......

I have yet to see a set date for forum hence my reason for asking.. 

Mick.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:00:38 PM

I just downloaded the windows wallet yesterday and still not synced only have 1 connection. Has anyone else had any trouble? Would really like to get my coins off the exchange before I get impatient and sell them.

I have 12 connections. Are you using smart contract wallet? It takes an hour or less for it to sync

http://thebitbay.net/bitbaysetup.exe

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:01:05 PM

Math beats you hard, retard. Go get a life.

What a bunch of idiots.

Where is the incentive to buy your own coins and dump at 100 sat, you idiot monkeys?

You scenario:

- devs buy 1500 BTC into their own coins for example.
- the rest 1500 BTC comming from investors.
-----------------------------
- devs receive their own 1500 BTC from BTER (Devs have +0 BTC).
- devs receive the 1500 BTC from investors (Devs have +1500 BTC).
- devs sell their bay coins for 100 sat, that is around 500 BTC (Devs are +2000 BTC).
TOTAL 2000 BTC

This is the best case situation without taking into consideration the fact that BTER will not release the funds in one batch.

A better scenario for everybody, dev and investor:

- investors buy the whole ICO - 3000 BTC for example.
- devs receive the ICO funds from bter (Devs have +3000 BTC).
TOTAL 3000 BTC

Trolls please stay away from acting as a smart ass, I know the full ICO is not worth 3000 BTC. Those amounts are only used for a better explanation.

Now, you morons, there is no incentive to buy and dump under the ICO for anybody, devs or investors. Dumps under the ICO price are purely market manipulations to create a volatile market, thus benefiting a day-trading player (name whales by the bunch of you). If there is no volume, they afford to create price instability by dumping part of their investment under the ICO price into an infant market. This will benefit them.

If devs buy their own ICO, they are better with selling it on profit >300 sat like everybody else. So they are forced to create a win-win situation. That is by creating a product which is worth >3000 BTC (example amount).
So you fucktards wasting your pity life to create panic and shit, at least use a basic math before throwing your stupid fantasy at us.

Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:03:08 PM

Any time frame for the prices to return to normal

lol

You would like a quick turn around on your btc wouldn’t you...

Invest and be patient or hold on until as you put it the prices are normal..

None of us see the future unfortunately bud
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:03:18 PM

I just downloaded the windows wallet yesterday and still not synced only have 1 connection. Has anyone else had any trouble? Would really like to get my coins off the exchange before I get impatient and sell them.
All synced now, lol. Still only 1 connection is that normal?
I guess you are talking about the windows QT wallet. If you got any problems with syncing it, then maybe you try the new smart contract client?
http://thebitbay.net/bitbaysetup.exe
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:09:29 PM

@ Bitbay Team

When are we going to have a (Bay) forum to build a constructive community? The creatures that are lerking and hanging on every word getting involved is not a good look.. IMO this place is not going to attract many new investors just haters, and as an investor it annoys me a little that this is not already done! all the time spent deleting posts etc

You never replied to my inbox so here is something else that's on my mind, maybe others also>> who knows......

Mick.

Personally, I would want them to hold that for now. Btctalk forum gets lot of traffic and that means more investors. Creating new forum can help once everything is set up and ready. Once they create new forum all the current investors will move there and this thread will turn into 100% fudfest which means new investors would become less attractive to it.

I hate going through Fud myself but BitBay gets more visibility here than it will get anywhere else.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JimmyRigs

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:15:46 PM

@ Bitbay Team

Mick.

Personally, I would want them to hold that for now. Btctalk forum gets lot of traffic and that means more investors. Creating new forum can help once everything is set up and ready. Once they create new forum all the current investors will move there and this thread will turn into 100% fudfest which means new investors would become less attractive to it.

I hate going through Fud myself but BitBay gets more visibility here than it will get anywhere else.

Just did thanks, seems to be syncing up pretty quickly.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:20:57 PM

@ Bitbay Team

Mick.

Just did thanks, seems to be syncing up pretty quickly.

If you don't see your bay address once sync is done. Go to File>New Wallet and hit save in two windows that pop up. Those are your key1 & key2. Never lose them.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:29:29 PM

Wow this has been a clusterfuck of epic proportions. I knew it was going to be bad, but not THIS bad.

The most amazing part is how, Bob & Zimbeck fooled you guys, not once, but twice..and you all eat it up like good little dogs.

1.Bob hypes up Bitbay during the ICO to get you all to buy it. After his thing with SWIFT, you all thought BAY was gona moon. lol. What you guys failed to realize that his calls lately have been to get you noobs to put buy support so he can dump on you. Look what happened to his URO call. Buy @ 240k. That shit hit sub 150k within 2 days. He is the new @theblonde82. All his calls, avoid or get dumped on.

2.Bob DID in fact hire Zimbeck. And he of course instructed Zimbeck to purposely insult him to rid people any doubt that these 2 might be involved. It obviously worked, because you are all buying it. 3000 BTC was mainly from the shady BAY group. Maybe about 800-1200 BTC actually came from investors. The rest were just self bought 'free' coins....since the BTC spent on the ICO goes right back to the devs & Bob, its in their best interest to spend as much as they can in the ICO so they can dump on the market at ANY price for profit.

I've been following Bob longer than any of you, and I know what the hell he's always up to when it comes to alts. Heres another freebie tip: Bobsurplus (@EMC2Whale) https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale is actually @CryptoGekko https://twitter.com/CryptoGekko. Yea, its the same person. *that look on Bob's face right now   Shocked Angry   ... lol  Tongue

In case you noobs are still confused let me sum it up for you

-Bob hired Zimbeck and they own a shit ton of BAY
-Bob hypes up Bay to dump on u..
-ICO's are the new & worse than premines. Like BAY, which because of self bought coins is essentially a 30% premine
-Bobsurplus is a sell signal. When him or his shill Gekko promotes, u should dump asap or get dumped on.
Aterna

Activity: 138

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:32:25 PM

Why the fuck isnt this thread being moderated? Dev asleep behind the wheel again?

Frustration is finally brewing. I tried to keep it together. I keep hearing "This is a new floor at 100!" "Welp, looks like 90 is holding rock solid!" Now we're at 80. I have a feeling you guys will be blindly cheering when 70 hits. Bragging about "Cheap coins". Talking about how you're all professional traders, and this is the time to accumulate. All the while you're propping up support so david and the chinese can dump their near limitless free coins into. I was pretty excited after the ICO, but now this is getting ridiculous and obvious. I think you're all bad gamblers and in denial. This coin is a disgrace and I feel extremely badly for everyone who fell for it.

I'm expecting this to be met with child like aggression. When what I really want is scams like this to stop. Truth is it was collectively our fault for buying this garbage. Lesson fucking learned.  

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:35:05 PM

Why the fuck isnt this thread being moderated? Dev asleep behind the wheel again?

Frustration is finally brewing. I tried to keep it together. I keep hearing "This is a new floor at 100!" "Welp, looks like 90 is holding rock solid!" Now we're at 80. I have a feeling you guys will be blindly cheering when 70 hits. Bragging about "Cheap coins". Talking about how you're all professional traders, and this is the time to accumulate. All the while you're propping up support so david and the chinese can dump their near limitless free coins into. I was pretty excited after the ICO, but now this is getting ridiculous and obvious. I think you're all bad gamblers and in denial. This coin is a disgrace and I feel extremely badly for everyone who fell for it.

I'm expecting this to be met with child like aggression. When what I really want is scams like this to stop. Truth is it was collectively our fault for buying this garbage. Lesson fucking learned.  

Since when the price is something that matter with a <30 days project?
Grow up. The days when you can make 3x as soon as an ICO ends are long gone.
Aterna

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:36:16 PM

You're right. Buying a coin and watching it go down the shittier is the new jam.

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:36:46 PM

Thanks for increasing my report accuracy. You should take care, the btctalk mods are the ones deleting your posts, not Bay mods.
Stop this idiotic spam.

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:37:54 PM

You're right. Buying a coin and watching it go down the shittier is the new jam.

Well, aren't you a bit hypocrite right there? Markets are going up or down.
You should always remember that if YOU make money, others are loosing money. So don't give me this crap.
Aterna

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:41:24 PM

You should always remember that if YOU make money, others are loosing money. So don't give me this crap.

What in the fuck are you talking about? If I buy a coin at 100 and sell at 200, and that coin goes up to 300 then I and the person who bought from me didn't lose shit. You are a fucking mongoloid.

J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:43:12 PM

Thanks for increasing my report accuracy. You should take care, the btctalk mods are the ones deleting your posts, not Bay mods.
Stop this idiotic spam.

LOL STFU  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:45:48 PM

What in the fuck are you talking about? If I buy a coin at 100 and sell at 200, and that coin goes up to 300 then I and the person who bought from me didn't lose shit. You are a fucking mongoloid.

That works both ways, HYPOCRITE, like you see right now. But instead of taking it as a man, you are crying.
Go cry somewhere else cause you did not made 10x profit with your 2 weeks investment
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:46:39 PM

Your point is invalid because coin hasn't even completed full roadmap yet and it's less than 30 days old. We can revisit this price subject after few months of marketplace launch. Good luck.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
spookycoins

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 07:55:37 PM

Geez... took forever to read through the last few pages of nonsense to find any nuggets of important info.
We need mods here 24/7.
Also, noticed a lot of talk about a "bob" guy.
I don't know who that is, but do people really base their investment decisions on whether or not one single guy invests in it??
Who does that?Huh  Do people really do that?? I'm baffled.

Either way, thought that it was interesting that someone thought of the concept and name "BitBay" back in 2011.

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:56:57 PM

Food for thought

Charles Hoskinson - The Future Will Be Decentralized

Which reminds me that I had contact with Kiva the other day and they told me that they are looking into the use of cryptocurrency for their micro loaning system.
Maybe an opportunity for BitBay?
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: