Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339387 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:46:10 PM

Great post, and as I have tried to explain multiple times... With investors like chesthing around it's no wonder we are sitting at sub-100 satoshi levels. If he or she panic dumped at near IPO prices because the price didn't rise 2 or 3 times in value, then what do you think scared noob investors are going to do when the price falls to 150 or 100 or below 75 like yesterday? Of course they are going to dump! And the market manipulators know this, which is why they are willing to dump below ICO prices themselves, because they know when they do and it causes panic, they can scoop up twice that amount for half the price later on.

Thanks.  Yeah, it's not like BAY is the first coin to see this, or the 500th even for that matter - and that's just this year.

Especially on Bittrex it's easy to see:  3-5BTC worth of coins form on a sell line (or two if you want more impact) a few sats above the current spread.  Much smaller buy orders start filling in the gaps on the buy side... a decent way below the current spread (but high enough to be hit relatively quickly).

Then a dump occurs to "close out" the smaller orders above the buys... and voila!  Scared investors dump into "the only decent buy orders currently listed".  On the rare occasion that the trade starts going the other way and the big sell walls get bitten decently - they disappear and/or move back a few... sock puppets appear... and you rinse and repeat.  It's even better if you dump 5M coins into 300K worth of 'true buys' - and just sell to yourself on the back end of the dump.  You lose commission, but you get paid back with a HUGE red candle... which scares the crap out of the guys that are feverishly hitting F5 every 3 seconds.  Shocked

I don't like it either, but that's the way you operate in these markets - because everyone else is already.  If you can't play that game then you need to buy only what you're positive is going to be a home-run and forget about it for at least 6 months.  Otherwise, you need to start trading like a whale even if you've got a minnow portfolio.  The difference being - you'll have to just watch for their walls and jump in with them on the under-spread buys... because throwing a 100K 'wall' at a 1B mintage coin isn't going to scare anyone into doing anything. Wink

Well fucking said. Get this man a beer!

Nowadays the only alts I throw money at are ones with good tech that are being relentlessly dumped/accumulated by whales. The key is to be as patient as they are.

That's how I made money with BC and SWIFT the past few weeks and that's how I plan on making some coin with my newly acquired BAY Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:20:12 AM

3k btcs is WAY too much for a new coin. I  bought too early, exited this disaster with a small loss the first day. This crap is a model of the sort of ipo to avoid, one that's way overvalued. Really unbelievable the developers made a mil off this vaporware.

Oooo, poor soul, go figure, you exited the first day, you did not managed to make 3x profit in the first day right? Smiley))))
GTFO!

You are the CRAPT here pal. Coming here to throw shit? "This crap is a model of the sort of ipo to avoid". And what's the IPO to get in? The ones who make you profit in the first day?

You know, if you make money other loose...so GTFO you hypocrite with this bullshit.

"Really unbelievable the developers made a mil off this vaporware."

You knew this info right from the start. Why the fuck did you entered in the first place? What have you told to yourself ... "there money to be made here...I get in, and get out fast the first day with 3x profit".
Guess what, those days are over, you need to use your brain and patience from now on.

Are you stupid or can't you read? I said I bought too early, meaning it wasn't anywhere near sold out - otherwise i wouldn't have bought any. The type of ico to buy are undervalued ones, like maryjane and bitswift. You know, ones that start cheap and get expensive not the other way around? This coin fucking sucks ass from any perspective other than the developers, who laughed all the way to the bank.
As far as how I did, I sold at 10 sats lower than I paid, which was about 3x what the price is now. You still holding this piece of shit?
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:55:17 AM

3k btcs is WAY too much for a new coin. I  bought too early, exited this disaster with a small loss the first day. This crap is a model of the sort of ipo to avoid, one that's way overvalued. Really unbelievable the developers made a mil off this vaporware.

Oooo, poor soul, go figure, you exited the first day, you did not managed to make 3x profit in the first day right? Smiley))))
GTFO!

You are the CRAPT here pal. Coming here to throw shit? "This crap is a model of the sort of ipo to avoid". And what's the IPO to get in? The ones who make you profit in the first day?

You know, if you make money other loose...so GTFO you hypocrite with this bullshit.

You knew this info right from the start. Why the fuck did you entered in the first place? What have you told to yourself ... "there money to be made here...I get in, and get out fast the first day with 3x profit".
Guess what, those days are over, you need to use your brain and patience from now on.

Are you stupid or can't you read? I said I bought too early, meaning it wasn't anywhere near sold out - otherwise i wouldn't have bought any. The type of ico to buy are undervalued ones, like maryjane and bitswift. You know, ones that start cheap and get expensive not the other way around? This coin fucking sucks ass from any perspective other than the developers, who laughed all the way to the bank.
As far as how I did, I sold at 10 sats lower than I paid, which was about 3x what the price is now. You still holding this piece of shit?

You make no sense HYPOCRITE!
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:55:52 AM

GTFO!

Stop talking scammer

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:03:50 AM

GTFO!

Stop talking scammer

Talking to yourself again?

https://darrellstallworth.wordpress.com/

You now call scam right and left like a mad dog? Smiley
You need professional help
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:23:40 AM

Anyone tell me why the price is crashing?  Shocked Less than one third of the ICO price.
NOjust

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:31:37 AM

Anyone tell me why the price is crashing?  Shocked Less than one third of the ICO price.
because it is a long-term project, but some people can't wait.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 01:38:02 AM

Your website yes? http://www.cryptomart.co 

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:39:56 AM

Your website yes? http://www.cryptomart.co 

No, that's the website from a shithead like YOU for example, who hired me to do it's webdesign/marketing shit, and only paid me 50%, after he rand away
Do your detective better pall, I'm not from Argentina Smiley)))
You are funny
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:47:56 AM

You really think you deleted all traces dummy https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-sharecoin-pure-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-free-and-fair-distributing.305691/page-374

Start reading.. lol like I said might have deleted it from bitcointalk.org but it is archived at bitcointa.lk  and eveything you have ever said and tried to erase is there. SO yes that is your site and YES You ran a IPO for it. I can prove you did.. just read I know you speak espanol but still.

Here https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)(cryptomart-auctions)-an-online-auction-website/ , read the whole story. It's quite entertaining. Now piss off maggot

So, let me guess, I'm that smart to code an auction website, run an IPO and I'm that stupid to keep using this forum account, delete some history post and think that's enough? Smiley)
You know, deleting a post does not delete someones memory.

Gosh...
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:55:55 AM

Maybe this discussion would better be served by having it via PM's perhaps... or at least a separate thread?

I'll delete my post... I'm sorry I even bothered to step in this pile of dog excrement you two have going on here.
digicidal

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:04:43 AM

Maybe this discussion would better be served by having in via PM's perhaps... or at least a separate thread?

I'll delete my post... I'm sorry I even bothered to step in this pile of dog excrement you two have going on here.

Well, sorry, I hope they will delete those posts asap. Just wanted to respond to this RiverBoatBTC idiot.

I totally understand the frustration, but it's not helping BAY any on either side... so it's better kept in another thread.  I know it's hard to ignore, but it will be deleted before too long hopefully.
OneandOnly22

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:08:34 AM

Bay's price is locked in at this point.
digicidal

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:26:09 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 05:43:35 AM by digicidal

Bay's price is locked in at this point.

Interesting theory... let's look at the math (and yes, I know you're not a 'real person')...

Today's Bitrex volume = ~175BTC
Today's High-Low Spread = 41 sats

Amount required to go lower another 20 sats currently: ~36.25 BTC
Amount required to go higher another 20 sats currently: ~8.37BTC

How about looking at it another way:

if 30BTC worth of BAY are sold on the current market... price will be ~72 sats (a loss of 15 sats per BAY or -16% roughly)
if 30BTC worth of BAY are bought on the current market... price will be ~135 sats (a gain of 43 sats per BAY or +50% roughly)

Yep... totally locked in.   Roll Eyes
digicidal

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:40:01 AM

Bobsurplus has waged war on bitbay lol

Roll Eyes Well, that will definitely not reduce the amount of crap going on in this thread... but whatever.  I'm sure it will get cleaned up eventually, although I think I'd better take a few days off since I won't have time to skip all the pages of garbage in between delete-fests from the mods.
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:55:43 AM

Bobsurplus has waged war on bitbay lol

Roll Eyes Well, that will definitely not reduce the amount of crap going on in this thread... but whatever.  I'm sure it will get cleaned up eventually, although I think I'd better take a few days off since I won't have time to skip all the pages of garbage in between delete-fests from the mods.

lol, no doubt he and his crew are very much behind the current price.  Working hard to drop the price and accumulate, accumulate, accumulate. He is here to make money and bay is a nice little gold mine right now.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:02:20 AM

Bobsurplus has waged war on bitbay lol https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857457.msg9799291#msg9799291

Nahhhh.. no war... just not gonna get behind it.... it's their loss anyway...
digicidal

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:01:49 AM

Nahhhh.. no war... just not gonna get behind it.... it's their loss anyway...

Ah OK.  For what it's worth I don't really feel one way or another about you - actually didn't even know you existed until now to be quite honest.  As far as I'm concerned the up and downside of an unregulated market is just part of the reality... and I'm here for profit as well - I just go about it a little bit differently I imagine.  Smiley

Regardless you seem civil enough here so I've got nothing to complain about... seems I may have missed some stuff though.  Grin

I just figured that was going to mean a negative PR campaign of shills - not that we don't have plenty already... glad to know it just means less buy support (possibly... since I presume you usually do the opposite of what you say... as any big trader does it seems).
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:15:50 AM

Ok so with a lot of thinking, I realize that following the dev schedule and doing markets is the wisest choice because it is low hanging fruit. It doesnt make sense to shift gears. An earlier comment said that funds will circulate before the peg and even if the price goes lower, true investors will stay in the coin.

I'm still going to draft up what i need to peg, start to identify what parts of the c++ source need to be changed and so forth.

Regardless, the immediate goal of getting markets is the road map for the coin, it gives the coin more impact etc.

There was mixed community reactions to the drop in price and the comments were about 50/50 which makes me see its best to fulfill the immediate foreseeable goals.
spookycoins

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 05:23:07 AM

Ok so with a lot of thinking, I realize that following the dev schedule and doing markets is the wisest choice because it is low hanging fruit. It doesnt make sense to shift gears. An earlier comment said that funds will circulate before the peg and even if the price goes lower, true investors will stay in the coin.

I'm still going to draft up what i need to peg, start to identify what parts of the c++ source need to be changed and so forth.

Regardless, the immediate goal of getting markets is the road map for the coin, it gives the coin more impact etc.

There was mixed community reactions to the drop in price and the comments were about 50/50 which makes me see its best to fulfill the immediate foreseeable goals.

Glad to hear this.
Keep up the great work David.

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: