Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339420 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:47:30 AM

Thanks for clearing up a few things David and now back to work.  Grin
till now David is good, much responsible for this project,
and the price is higher than the ICO.
1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:02:33 AM

Thanks for clearing up a few things David and now back to work.  Grin
till now David is good, much responsible for this project,
and the price is higher than the ICO.

not much higher. im watching this wont invest until everythign works 100%

brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:53:12 AM

Bitbay chart looking to break soon  Grin

Liking what I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not the most technical of analysis :p but price is going up and not much sell pressure either. Here we go!

I posted this chart on twitter a few days ago, I try to keep it as simple as possible with 139 characters  but there you go:

There seems to be a h&s bottom on $BAY, the pattern is often there on new coin has people tend to "sell off" huge quantity of coins at very low price when a ICO is out (panic selling). If the coin is good there is a support that is being created by the selling and its frequent to see chart pattern appear in this circumstance.

Its very important to have significant breakout over the neckline (290 sat in this case), and to see buying accumulation on the volume. For these reasons, the breakout could be legit and we could see 400-500 in the next few days.

There is a 20% failure rate on the H&S Bottom after the breakout so it could still not work but this is why I posted the charts and I am bullish on this coin right now.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:26:24 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 04:23:47 AM by toknormal

You will be in good company. There are lots of people who "wont invest until everything works 100%" and for good reason.

I for one am sick to death fed up with hyped crypto launches that don't do jack shit but dream and then pass their dreams on to clowns who dream some more and pass their hard earned BTC on to those who dreamed first. Then the dream all ends in a shit heap of dumped coin that accumulates into a mountain of apathy that should have been the due diligence of those who first invested.

The truth is that this coin doesn't have a damn thing going for it thats verifiable. There's no way for anyone to estimate their ROI, there's no independent endorsement of anything. It's a developer indulgence phenomenon. (DIP).

Furthermore, we use our contact list from Alibaba to help populate all the decentralized markets

.  ...wtf does that mean !! ??

Can we please have a list of these "decentralised markets" and an explanation of how they're going to be populated ?

Is this just Blackcoin hype b.s. all over again ? Do you actually have specific decentralised markets in mind and a definition of "populated" that works for investors, not just developers ?

Are you people all part timers doing other jobs or are you full time working on Bitbay ? (I say "you people" because you call yourselves "Bitbay team").

Earlier today, dzimbeck tried to respond to one of my requests for due diligence by explaining how non linear software development is with respect to budgets. I didn't need to know that because I'm a software developer myself and I've spent 25 years contending with that very same challenge.

All I wanted to know was 2 things:

[1] - what market is Bitbay targeting
[2] - what's the significance of the "Alibaba" contacts cited in the [ANN] front page

If dzimbeck is the spokesman for this project then he can save himself (and us, and crypto adoption in general) some time by answering those two questions directly so we can not have to go through yet another 6-month b.s. pump*dump moon-to-graveyard, lets-indulge-the-developers crapcoin experience only to have to go through it all again next year.

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:20:06 AM

whetherman

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 04:40:08 AM

Toknormal, it's pretty clear you need to sell that one BTC worth of BitBay you bought and relieve yourself of the stress. You clearly do not believe BitBay is a good investment and your posts are gradually becoming more and more unhinged. Congratulations on your Photoshop skills but probably not time to quit your day job just yet.

The target market of BitBay - which you say has 'never been identified'  - has been made clear from the very start. BitBay intends to challenge Ebay. How much clearer do you need the definition to be? You want some global flow chart of countries divided by percentage? I think the devs and investors are a little busy for that. And it is something you can research yourself if you are insecure. Analyze Ebay. Basta. You have your answer. But wait, no, your main goal is to pollute this thread with your oh-so-wise pronouncements on the state of crypto. So this will not satisfy you.

You say completely absurd things like 'this coin doesn't have a *** (profanity removed. i hope the mods delete your entire post since you cannot seem to make your 'points' without profanity added in search of gravitas) thing going for it'.  Let's see, the team started by licencing the Halo technology and giving david a blank check to hire the exact dev staff he needed. But you see this as 'nothing'. So again - you are not interested in answers. You are interested in developing your Great Theory of Altcoins in Which it is Later Discovered That Everything Toknormal said Was True.

If any of the team was going to answer your bleating about Alibaba, they would have done so by now. But you cannot fathom what is blindingly obvious - that this is very much privileged information that gives them market advantage, and like any well run private sector company, they intend to use this sort of thing for first mover advantage -  not to 'satisfy the concerns' of neurotic 1 BTC investors.

So again - for your psychological health - please sell your 1 BTC.  You have now made a healthy 20 - 30 % return on a coin you are loudly proclaiming is a fraud. Further profits would begin to be rather embarrassing to your public rhetoric.
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:00:14 AM

Its the same brain dead shittards that end up doing exactly the same thing, it predictable cos they mindless fucking idiots.

They ask a question that to them subjectively is incredibly important to them , The dev doesn't answer them the way they like, they ask the question constantly over and over again like a broken record, Then they start posting random dumb ass unrelated crap because they turn into emotional children when they don't get what they want....irrational. It begins to effect their skills of reasoning because they are purely just spewing emotional bullshit because they haven't gotten an answer to a question they feel is of the utmost importance.

The previously sane person just looking for an answer to a question now becomes an irrational fucktard because they can't get what they want. Normal people would just make a decision and leave the thread, but no some just keep posting dumb as shit in the hopes their childish behavior works and they finally get what they want, or not in some cases, which is then followed by a thread created by the person "such a such is a scam cos they wouldn't answer a question, this is obviously evidence that this coin is in contact with robot hitler and only has bad intentions, anyone that disagree's i will call stupid, because i am too stupid to see what i am actually doing is retarded and will project my own delusion and frustration towards anyone that disagree's with me

This kind of shit happens all the time, But then again what do you expect , giving the ability for people to trade currencies easily allows more fucking idiots to take part, and those morons always make the biggest noise but are usually the smallest holders of the coin

TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:08:05 AM

BitBay intends to challenge Ebay.
Good luck  Cool

http://www.thelowdownblog.com/2014/07/how-paypal-mafia-redefined-silicon.html
whetherman

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 05:15:20 AM

Nice to see your instilled sense of awe is intact.

Top down is the old paradigm my friend.

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:37:35 AM

Toknormal, it's pretty clear you need to sell that one BTC worth of BitBay you bought and relieve yourself of the stress. You clearly do not believe BitBay is a good investment and your posts are gradually becoming more and more unhinged. Congratulations on your Photoshop skills but probably not time to quit your day job just yet.

The target market of BitBay - which you say has 'never been identified'  - has been made clear from the very start. BitBay intends to challenge Ebay. How much clearer do you need the definition to be? You want some global flow chart of countries divided by percentage? I think the devs and investors are a little busy for that. And it is something you can research yourself if you are insecure. Analyze Ebay. Basta. You have your answer. But wait, no, your main goal is to pollute this thread with your oh-so-wise pronouncements on the state of crypto. So this will not satisfy you.

You say completely absurd things like 'this coin doesn't have a *** (profanity removed. i hope the mods delete your entire post since you cannot seem to make your 'points' without profanity added in search of gravitas) thing going for it'.  Let's see, the team started by licencing the Halo technology and giving david a blank check to hire the exact dev staff he needed. But you see this as 'nothing'. So again - you are not interested in answers. You are interested in developing your Great Theory of Altcoins in Which it is Later Discovered That Everything Toknormal said Was True.

If any of the team was going to answer your bleating about Alibaba, they would have done so by now. But you cannot fathom what is blindingly obvious - that this is very much privileged information that gives them market advantage, and like any well run private sector company, they intend to use this sort of thing for first mover advantage -  not to 'satisfy the concerns' of neurotic 1 BTC investors.

So again - for your psychological health - please sell your 1 BTC.  You have now made a healthy 20 - 30 % return on a coin you are loudly proclaiming is a fraud. Further profits would begin to be rather embarrassing to your public rhetoric.

You've unwittingly made a much better pitch for this asset than the promoters themselves which kind of proves my point.

b.t.w. "Secret Market Advantage" is b.s. Nobody ever buys a market advantage that they don't know what is so stop deluding yourself and others. I doubt very much whether you've any idea what you actually own other than hope.

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:42:54 AM

You will be in good company. There are lots of people who "wont invest until everything works 100%" and for good reason.

I for one am sick to death fed up with hyped crypto launches that don't do jack shit but dream and then pass their dreams on to clowns who dream some more and pass their hard earned BTC on to those who dreamed first. Then the dream all ends in a shit heap of dumped coin that accumulates into a mountain of apathy that should have been the due diligence of those who first invested.

The truth is that this coin doesn't have a damn thing going for it thats verifiable. There's no way for anyone to estimate their ROI, there's no independent endorsement of anything. It's a developer indulgence phenomenon. (DIP).

Furthermore, we use our contact list from Alibaba to help populate all the decentralized markets

.  ...wtf does that mean !! ??

Can we please have a list of these "decentralised markets" and an explanation of how they're going to be populated ?

Is this just Blackcoin hype b.s. all over again ? Do you actually have specific decentralised markets in mind and a definition of "populated" that works for investors, not just developers ?

Are you people all part timers doing other jobs or are you full time working on Bitbay ? (I say "you people" because you call yourselves "Bitbay team").

Earlier today, dzimbeck tried to respond to one of my requests for due diligence by explaining how non linear software development is with respect to budgets. I didn't need to know that because I'm a software developer myself and I've spent 25 years contending with that very same challenge.

All I wanted to know was 2 things:

[1] - what market is Bitbay targeting
[2] - what's the significance of the "Alibaba" contacts cited in the [ANN] front page

If dzimbeck is the spokesman for this project then he can save himself (and us, and crypto adoption in general) some time by answering those two questions directly so we can not have to go through yet another 6-month b.s. pump*dump moon-to-graveyard, lets-indulge-the-developers crapcoin experience only to have to go through it all again next year.

Its not a pump if software actually gets created. BlackHalo has software and so does BitHalo. So I always do what I say I'm gonna do. I'm not sure how else to respond to this. So people can pump whatever they want it doesn't actually have any bearing on my dev schedule.

So as for markets if you followed Blackcoin for a year you would know that the system uses Bitmessage and leverages white lists, known nodes, proof of burn and some rewriting under the hood. I was the first person ever to propose Bitmessage for this and that was very early last year in March. Also, since my contract system was the first to exist, I also saw the security holes in Bitmessage and was forced to switch to encrypted email.

Only since 4.4 release did I allow people to experiment with it since Aetheros fixed a major issue.

Anyways, there is also going to be a server my guys are coding it now. This front end server allows people who dont care about it being totally decentralized and also gives us a way to be a door man for the whitelists so bots don't get into the whitelists. Anyone should be free to sacrifice not being in the list by creating a private market of their own. Of course, they will not have the same high quality performance as they would in our whitelisted markets. If you still feel insecure go ahead and look at my flow chart on Trello. Let me know if you join and I will post it in the community board. There is also a video where i explain in depth how it works similar to the hedging video you saw here.

Investors should not expect quick returns. If you really have been coding for as long as you claim, then you know that development takes time. I'm aware of the time frame for these markets and what many people don't realize is they were already partially coded before I even got to Asia. Bitmessage was natively supported in the client since May 29th on the release of BitHalo.

This project is not a 2 month project. Halo is my full time job. So I'm not going anywhere. Investors are welcome to come and go as they please. If the price gets pegged then discussions like these will be obsolete.
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:48:57 AM

Amen.  Rome wasn't built in a day.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:56:10 AM

So as for markets if you followed Blackcoin for a year you would know that the system uses Bitmessage and leverages white lists, known nodes, proof of burn and some rewriting under the hood. I was the first person ever to propose Bitmessage for this and that was very early last year in March. Also, since my contract system was the first to exist, I also saw the security holes in Bitmessage and was forced to switch to encrypted email.

Don't you think you've skipped a stage here ? Like defining a product and asserting its commercial viability ?

Looks like your making your pitch to me, not Alibaba which again proves my point that your Alibaba "contacts" are B.S. If I am your principle investor then I'm out of here.

This isn't Alibaba coin it's DIC = "Developer Indulgence Coin".
whetherman

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 06:10:21 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 06:24:12 AM by whetherman

Toknormal. Enough. Leave already.  You have promised to leave. So leave. You are polluting this thread.

BTW your second quote above was from me, not David. You owe him an apology.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:40:25 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 07:56:27 AM by unusualfacts30

Mod,

I would humbly request to put Toknormal on ban list and keep him from posting in this thread. This guy has nothing better to do with his life. If you check his past post you'll see what I mean. He keeps saying "Bay is BS" YET he is still holding 1 BTC worth of Bay. All his questions get answered and then he comes up with new moronic question. His goal isn't to get answer to his question. His goal is to constantly bring his FUD to this thread and that's not helping anyone.

This thread is going in loop with him being here and everything he says about Bay is nothing but negative. Not to mention he doesn't have time to read the thread. If someone brings logical issue it can be dealt with but negative attitude is not something we want as investors.

It's very easy. If someone thinks Bay is BS then they should sell their share and move on. Coming back to this thread with negative attitude is bad for old/new investors as well as bitbay.

It'll make it harder for someone who is interested in Bay to get right information when he has to pass through 20 pages of Fud by Toknormal.

Thanks,

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
weret

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:31:18 AM

I feel the same as the two posters before me.. whats wrong with you, toknormal?

look at my flow chart on Trello.

I posted about this a couple pages back: I can't access and find the Trello page anymore. Is there a new one?
Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:49:49 AM

Toknormal. Enough. Leave already.  You have promised to leave. So leave. You are polluting this thread.

BTW your second quote above was from me, not David. You owe him an apology.

Agreed why is he even here, my brain is numb with scanning his bleep, his long ass dumb essays probably make sense if your an angry little troll on meth!? but most of us are not, I have to ignore you now soppy! I hope others do the same..
hossy

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:16:23 AM

just added by bitbay wallet there do i need to do anything specifically for it to stake sorry bit of a newbie when it comes to this usually just left them on exchanges but dont want to regreat that. Grin
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:16:51 AM

Tokking normal? I don't think so and welcome to my ignorelist btw.
Cryptozillah

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:29:31 AM

This user is currently ignored.

I suggest everyone else to also turn on your troll filter on this douchebag.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: