Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339393 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chnchapters

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:20:51 AM

I'll toss a few hundo at this one, why the hell not?
TTCoin

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:32:57 AM

I hate IPO coins, too many SCAMs
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:58:58 AM

If this was a scam David wouldnt be here posting, he would be on the Bahama's.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:59:45 PM

So as for markets if you followed Blackcoin for a year you would know that the system uses Bitmessage and leverages white lists, known nodes, proof of burn and some rewriting under the hood. I was the first person ever to propose Bitmessage for this and that was very early last year in March. Also, since my contract system was the first to exist, I also saw the security holes in Bitmessage and was forced to switch to encrypted email.

Don't you think you've skipped a stage here ? Like defining a product and asserting its commercial viability ?

The target market of BitBay - which you say has 'never been identified'  - has been made clear from the very start. BitBay intends to challenge Ebay. How much clearer do you need the definition to be? You want some global flow chart of countries divided by percentage? I think the devs and investors are a little busy for that. And it is something you can research yourself if you are insecure. Analyze Ebay. Basta. You have your answer. But wait, no, your main goal is to pollute this thread with your oh-so-wise pronouncements on the state of crypto. So this will not satisfy you.

Looks like your making your pitch to me, not Alibaba which again proves my point that your Alibaba "contacts" are B.S. If I am your principle investor then I'm out of here.

This isn't Alibaba coin it's DIC = "Developer Indulgence Coin".

I can assure you that you're not the principle investor here and the bitbay team does not work for you.. Personally I hope they ban your diarrhea spewing mouth from this thread. All you do is bust balls. You offer no creative criticism, just bullshit.

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:15:32 PM

Total 24h volume on both exchanges:

33663371 BAY = 103.35 BTC

I'm a happy investor Smiley
Toxamax

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:22:41 PM

If this was a scam David wouldnt be here posting, he would be on the Bahama's.

David's reputation is worth more than the whole IPO combined.
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:24:00 PM

Total 24h volume on both exchanges:

33663371 BAY = 103.35 BTC

I'm a happy investor Smiley

Not to be Craiged always good Grin

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:05:29 PM

wow just got a really good stake!
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:15:44 PM

Toknormal. Enough. Leave already.  You have promised to leave. So leave. You are polluting this thread.

I don't know why you're all complaining. Everytime I post challenges to the viability or transparency of this project's promotional material the price goes up. It's now nearly 15% above IPO. You should be asking for more  Wink

BTW your second quote above was from me, not David. You owe him an apology.

So it was. David I apologise.

rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:18:10 PM

Same things were said about other people like Moolah.

Never trust anyone on the internet or just "known" somehow through the internet, especially when things are involving money.

fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:19:16 PM

Toknormal. Enough. Leave already.  You have promised to leave. So leave. You are polluting this thread.

I don't know why you're all complaining. Everytime I post challenges to the viability or transparency of this project's promotional material the price goes up. It's now nearly 15% above IPO. You should be asking for more  Wink

BTW your second quote above was from me, not David. You owe him an apology.

So it was. David I apologise.

Correlation does not imply causation.  Roll Eyes

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:47:38 PM

So as for markets if you followed Blackcoin for a year you would know that the system uses Bitmessage and leverages white lists, known nodes, proof of burn and some rewriting under the hood. I was the first person ever to propose Bitmessage for this and that was very early last year in March. Also, since my contract system was the first to exist, I also saw the security holes in Bitmessage and was forced to switch to encrypted email.

Don't you think you've skipped a stage here ? Like defining a product and asserting its commercial viability ?

The target market of BitBay - which you say has 'never been identified'  - has been made clear from the very start. BitBay intends to challenge Ebay. How much clearer do you need the definition to be? You want some global flow chart of countries divided by percentage? I think the devs and investors are a little busy for that. And it is something you can research yourself if you are insecure. Analyze Ebay. Basta. You have your answer. But wait, no, your main goal is to pollute this thread with your oh-so-wise pronouncements on the state of crypto. So this will not satisfy you.

Looks like your making your pitch to me, not Alibaba which again proves my point that your Alibaba "contacts" are B.S. If I am your principle investor then I'm out of here.

I can assure you that you're not the principle investor here and the bitbay team does not work for you.. Personally I hope they ban your diarrhea spewing mouth from this thread. All you do is bust balls. You offer no creative criticism, just bullshit.

DIC? Really? Your realize I did not write the OP right? There is a team of guys who I'm working with and they handle sites, the main wallet, marketing etc.

Its fascinating to come by this thread once a day and be totally entertained by some of the posts here. lol... the ideas people get about software development are astounding.

Its just software and I'm doing my best to make it user friendly to swing on by and see some really funny comments lol.

It would be nice to challenge E-Bay, I certainly didnt think anything like that. In my eyes it offers an alternative that E-Bay could never supply. The alternative being unbreakable contracts and trusted wires and shipping.

This is an entire economy inside a coin, its not just one thing.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:52:40 PM

The target market of BitBay - which you say has 'never been identified'  - has been made clear from the very start. BitBay intends to challenge Ebay. How much clearer do you need the definition to be? You want some global flow chart of countries divided by percentage? I think the devs and investors are a little busy for that. And it is something you can research yourself if you are insecure. Analyze Ebay. Basta. You have your answer. But wait, no, your main goal is to pollute this thread with your oh-so-wise pronouncements on the state of crypto. So this will not satisfy you.

DIC? Really? Your realize I did not write the OP right? There is a team of guys who I'm working with and they handle sites, the main wallet, marketing etc.

Its fascinating to come by this thread once a day and be totally entertained by some of the posts here. lol... the ideas people get about software development are astounding.

Its just software and I'm doing my best to make it user friendly to swing on by and see some really funny comments lol.

It would be nice to challenge E-Bay, I certainly didnt think anything like that. In my eyes it offers an alternative that E-Bay could never supply. The alternative being unbreakable contracts and trusted wires and shipping.

This is an entire economy inside a coin, its not just one thing.
+1
hope that team will deliver as they promise,
so best of luck man
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:54:29 PM

Same things were said about other people like Moolah.

Never trust anyone on the internet or just "known" somehow through the internet, especially when things are involving money.

Actually the "proof of dev" gave me a 5 star rating. I had to send a picture my passport and birth cert. If anything thats disconcerning enough for me lol.

And if I recall correctly, the Moolah decisions was by far one of the most irresponsible decisions ever made by an exchange(Mintpal).

The Mintpal guys were probably in on it and if they werent they should be totally taking responsibility for giving control of the keys over the some random guy in a suit named "Alex". Just like in catch me if you can, just because a dude wears a suit doesnt make him trustworthy. There was nothing about the description of that situation that sounded transparent to begin with. Its not hard to identify a snake, just look into his eyes.

I'm not sure I trust Mintpal. And why would they need money for "lawyers"? You realize they were making thousands of dollars a day on trading fees right? And now they needed a measly amount of bitcoins to hire a lawyer?

I totally lost 2 BTC on Mintpal Sad
dovaboy

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:56:51 PM

hey i got the new 1001 wallet, and im not showing the net hashrate mh/s anymore under the stats tab. is this an issue?
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:58:54 PM

hey i got the new 1001 wallet, and im not showing the net hashrate mh/s anymore under the stats tab. is this an issue?

It's PoS coin, there is no mh/s at all, only network stake weight.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
fulcare

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:00:01 PM

I still think many even those invested haven't quite had 'the penny drop' for them yet.

I would make a bold statement and say IF the tech works smoothly then this project cannot, I repeat cannot fail. Unless you believe people don't want to buy stuff safely online with zero fees and cast iron arrangements with sellers/buyers that means no one ever gets ripped off again. And like David implied this is just one of the possibilities of the system. I'm waiting for people to 'get it' and when they do expect the price chart to have a massive erection!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
whetherman

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 04:19:42 PM

I still think many even those invested haven't quite had 'the penny drop' for them yet.

I would make a bold statement and say IF the tech works smoothly then this project cannot, I repeat cannot fail. Unless you believe people don't want to buy stuff safely online with zero fees and cast iron arrangements with sellers/buyers that means no one ever gets ripped off again. And like David implied this is just one of the possibilities of the system. I'm waiting for people to 'get it' and when they do expect the price chart to have a massive erection!

Not to mention the pegging. When one takes the time to watch the pegging videos and understand how that works, the implications for valuation of BitBay as an entity -  and your Bitbay holdings -  are quite staggering.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:30:04 PM

I haven't received any reward from staking in last 3 days. Anyone else having issue with staking?  Huh

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
fulcare

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:31:45 PM

I need to watch these videos on the pegging etc.

Here's the links for those who haven't seen them yet. 

http://youtu.be/SfrPRQVSR6Q
http://youtu.be/hGocWhXsOGE
http://youtu.be/EhE_K5qmbQc

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: