Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339392 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
spookycoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 08:15:18 PM

24-hour volume is equal between BTER and Bitt, but the price differences are all over the place.

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
spookycoins

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 08:16:27 PM

Oh, and my wallet staking is working fine and has been.
Hope everyone who can't gets it sorted out for them.

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
Bit-Gods

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:39:32 PM

Im back to crypto world with a lot of BAY!! have a good BAY Cheesy

Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:47:20 PM

Mines been staking fine since launch and even with the network weight rising I still got a 1.8 bay stake. I'm really surprised at the size of the stakes I been getting.
JackTheShipper

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:18:08 PM

Mines been staking fine since launch and even with the network weight rising I still got a 1.8 bay stake. I'm really surprised at the size of the stakes I been getting.

My staking has been working fine as well since launch, never updated wallet yet tho, stakes are pretty low imo but not complaining.
BitBay Team (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:19:48 PM

Hi Everyone

Just a quick thanks to everyone here - we are now on page 100 of the thread and it is great to see so many people involved in the BitBay project. Everyone here deserves credit for keeping this thread clean and informative and full of well written posts. A big shout out to all the older members who take time to help the newcomers, and also to David for checking in each day and taking the time to respond to the many questions that are raised. See you guys at page 1000 : -)

BitBay Team
Cryptozillah

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:20:14 PM

My staking have worked perfect since launch too.
delulo

Activity: 441

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:50:49 PM

If I would want to invest I would need two things:

1) A document that explains how you want to achieve what you described in your OP technically: Explained as detailed but at the same time as easily as possible (NO hiding behind fancy words). For example: How is your "POS 2.0" supposed to work exactly??

2) A presentation of the whole team, at best where all relevant team members are publicly known.

Do you have such documents?
Cryptozillah

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:07:22 PM

1) A document that explains how you want to achieve what you described in your OP technically: Explained as detailed but at the same time as easily as possible (NO hiding behind fancy words). For example: How is your "POS 2.0" supposed to work exactly??

2) A presentation of the whole team, at best where all relevant team members are publicly known.

This was posted by the devs earlier. It should answer your second question.

"We've compiled a bit of information about some of the core team members behind BitBay. We will always listen to the concerns of our supporters and we feel deeply honored to have such intelligent investors with us at the ground level.

Team Member Bios:

David Zimbeck - USA / Cambodia - Born and raised in Los Angeles, California and currently living in Cambodia. David is a long time cryptography & bitcoin community member and widely respected developer / creator of Black Halo technology for BlackCoin. He is the lead developer of the BitBay Project and our development team manager. He also enjoys a good game of chess.

Rick K. - New York, New York - Private sector entrepreneur and online marketplace expert. Rick is our mainland China liaison with Alibaba.com. Rick has signed an NDA and therefore the public scope of his involvement with BitBay will reflect that agreement. Rick is coordinating the integration of established vendors into the marketplace.

Jay Lin - United Kingdom - American born and raised in the United Kingdom. Jay Lin grew up in London, earned his computer science degree from University College London and has spent much of his career there, but his family roots are in Taiwan (ROC). Speaking several asian languages and culturally fluent in Asian business methods and etiquette, Jay is head of marketing and brand management for BitBay.

Edward (Eddie) - Korea - Web development. Eddie is our master geek, fluent in multiple programming languages and especially talented in engineering large user account systems. Ed is a long time fan Kung Fu movies (Bruce Lee). He loves philosophy and anthropology.

Nicos - Russia - Crypto enthusiast since 2012. Computer science degree. Marketing experience. Nicos earned his cred in the rough and tumble years of the new Russian capitalism, and has ties with some major bitcoin payment processors. Nicos is also governed by a nondisclosure agreement that limits his public profile. Dog lover. Serial Entrepreneur.

Holly - Taiwan - Manufacturing, Factory management, Connections with top Alibaba vendors. Holly comes from one of Taiwan's most deeply rooted commercial families and has over 20 years experience with sourcing western production in Chinese factories. She also holds a NDA agreements with several online marketplace companies. Her most recent specialization has been mass production of cellphone accessories including iPhone cases. Holly found her way to us through her latest venture, supplying bitcoin ATM’s to Taiwan and Mainland China.

Profile images coming soon."
delulo

Activity: 441

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:14:22 PM

"We've compiled a bit of information about some of the core team members behind BitBay. We will always listen to the concerns of our supporters and we feel deeply honored to have such intelligent investors with us at the ground level.

Team Member Bios:

David Zimbeck - USA / Cambodia - Born and raised in Los Angeles, California and currently living in Cambodia. David is a long time cryptography & bitcoin community member and widely respected developer / creator of Black Halo technology for BlackCoin. He is the lead developer of the BitBay Project and our development team manager. He also enjoys a good game of chess.

Rick K. - New York, New York - Private sector entrepreneur and online marketplace expert. Rick is our mainland China liaison with Alibaba.com. Rick has signed an NDA and therefore the public scope of his involvement with BitBay will reflect that agreement. Rick is coordinating the integration of established vendors into the marketplace.

Jay Lin - United Kingdom - American born and raised in the United Kingdom. Jay Lin grew up in London, earned his computer science degree from University College London and has spent much of his career there, but his family roots are in Taiwan (ROC). Speaking several asian languages and culturally fluent in Asian business methods and etiquette, Jay is head of marketing and brand management for BitBay.

Edward (Eddie) - Korea - Web development. Eddie is our master geek, fluent in multiple programming languages and especially talented in engineering large user account systems. Ed is a long time fan Kung Fu movies (Bruce Lee). He loves philosophy and anthropology.

Nicos - Russia - Crypto enthusiast since 2012. Computer science degree. Marketing experience. Nicos earned his cred in the rough and tumble years of the new Russian capitalism, and has ties with some major bitcoin payment processors. Nicos is also governed by a nondisclosure agreement that limits his public profile. Dog lover. Serial Entrepreneur.

Holly - Taiwan - Manufacturing, Factory management, Connections with top Alibaba vendors. Holly comes from one of Taiwan's most deeply rooted commercial families and has over 20 years experience with sourcing western production in Chinese factories. She also holds a NDA agreements with several online marketplace companies. Her most recent specialization has been mass production of cellphone accessories including iPhone cases. Holly found her way to us through her latest venture, supplying bitcoin ATM’s to Taiwan and Mainland China.

Thanks a lot for your post! Not a bad start Smiley Who is the main developer on the team? https://www.linkedin.com/in/zimbeck doesn't look like a serious coder; more like the profile of a marketer. Is that assessment correct?
This here https://github.com/Bitbaydev/bitbay/graphs/contributors doesn't look too much like active development.
Where is the valuable work (a whitepaper or new code)?
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:18:00 PM

Team Member Bios:

Thanks a lot for your post! Not a bad start Smiley Who is the main developer on the team? https://www.linkedin.com/in/zimbeck doesn't look like a serious coder; more like the profile of a marketer. Is that assessment correct?
This here https://github.com/Bitbaydev/bitbay/graphs/contributors doesn't look too much like active development.

You can read more about David and his work here: https://plus.google.com/+DavidKokua/posts/RcA4CZMjMLM

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:47:08 PM

it would be a nice christmas present for all if hedging took place late december
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:00:27 AM

It would be good to find out more about the hedging algo. I watched the vids which were interesting but I don't think there's any formal documentation on it yet. Maybe Nubits has some.
choeymethod

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:08:51 AM

Team Member Bios:

Au contraire! David is one of the best coders in the bussiness. If you wanna read up on his work  you should check out  BlackHalo and Nighttrader at  http://blackhalo.info/
newguy12

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:19:23 AM

Calm down now. Dan used to be one in the best in the business too. Roll Eyes

'Yall noobz need to relax and let something tangible get released before everyone starts buying lambos. LMAO. This shit is just too easy. A decent plan gets mentioned on an ann and everyone starts swooning. Get a hold of yourselves. Let something be delivered first before you all start giving away your first born is all I'm saying.

Use your noodle and remember phrases like, "been there done that", 'cause you HAVE!
BitBay Team (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:13:04 AM

Calm down now. Dan used to be one in the best in the business too. Roll Eyes

'Yall noobz need to relax and let something tangible get released before everyone starts buying lambos. LMAO. This shit is just too easy. A decent plan gets mentioned on an ann and everyone starts swooning. Get a hold of yourselves. Let something be delivered first before you all start giving away your first born is all I'm saying.

Use your noodle and remember phrases like, "been there done that", 'cause you HAVE!

Tangible things are being made and will be coming shortly. David and his team of devs are hard at work. If you saw the things we have nearing completion you would be real bullish on this coin. 
Adderral

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:23:29 AM

I don't know about some of the others but I am real bullish on this coin. I just bought more at 301 sat on Bter. This coin has a top notch dev coding it with a team of others to help him and he is hiring out more! That's more than most coins dream to have.

Wavey

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:26:57 AM

I just bought 3.5 BTC worth of this coin off of a friend, the incorporated market place aspect of Bitbay is really enticing also the fact that they have David Zimbeck as a project manager is pretty legit too! I may buy more on Bter tonight! Cheesy Grin
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:31:42 AM

Bought some coins hope BitBay team won't let us down. Community seems looks good ! Good Luck to everyone

Cheers
Wavey

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:01:21 AM

I am newbie here looking at all this, (But i have already leaped in head first and bought some Bay coin as i said in my previous post),

As I am sitting here slowly reading through the thread, I am getting really curious to learn more about the market place and smart contracts? how do smart contracts handle things like quality of products sold? or is just based on arrival of promised goods? I'm sure this is a dumb question but hypothetically, if the smart contact in place, is for a mint condition item and it arrives but is sub par condition, how would a smart contract deal with such a breach of terms. Would the contract terms be considered met upon arrival of the product and leave the customers satisfaction up to ratings and customer review or does the smart contract itself have some form of customer satisfaction guarantee?
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: