Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339393 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
elkrisi

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:06:11 AM

Am I forgetting something?
I have encrypted the wallet, I have locked and unlocked it for staking only, but I can't get it to show any stake.

Mine doesn't always show a Stake in the overview screen but I know it's working cause I'm receiving staked coins about every hour.

I also noticed that it usually only has a stake number up top on the Overview page right after I receive some staked coins.
ver: 1.0.0.1 -g

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!

Indeed when I hover over the "flash" icon at the bottom I see that I am staking like you show.

Unfortunately, I have not seen a single reward although this message there says "Expected time to receive rewards is 2-3-4 hours" (time is fluctuating).
I am now on the 3rd day I'm running the wallet and still nothing  Huh

I have 200,000 BAY at stake, it doesn't make any sense to be 58 hours online and staking with zero returns.

I really can't understand what's going on with this installation. My wallet is fully functional, encrypted, unlocked for staking, it reports that is staking but no stake rewards have shown up so far. Not a single one.

Anyone else having similar trouble?

I will transfer the wallet to another computer and report back here.

Thank you again!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:32:53 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=644093.new#new
Gizfreak
Legendary

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:01:10 AM

Thanks for this Wall of Shame. Another case is investigated thoroughly by BitSecCom.
https://bitcomsec.true.io/bitcomsec/tracking-a-bitcoin-thief-cryptorush-hack/ and https://bitcomsec.true.io/bitcomsec/tracking-a-bitcoin-thief-part-ii/
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:05:23 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 09:53:43 AM by unusualfacts30

STAY AWAY FROM BAY

Zimbeck is up to here in personal debts and is more than probably selling his Black Halo ideas to Pump&Dump groups (probably the Black Hand; possibly several) to get access to quick cash. Everything is vaporware there, nothing at all is new and when and if it is and works, it will be first in BlackCoin. IF, being the operative word. In any case, none of it is of any real value for regulation will be implemented in crypto long before any real decentralized market place or decentralized form of payment really takes effect. Mind you, no one has come even remotely close to DarkSend and no one uses it either.

But, above all, please pay attention to all the flashing red flags, ok?
1.- Self moderated thread. Don't believe the crap: Only reason for it is to avoid posts like this one you are reading to be posted there. Because they have a lot to hide and that is the only way they can pretend no one knows their trick.

2.- Read the thread. How come all of a sudden such an amount of "enthusiasts" of the project, post again and again, them all being either newbies or juniors? Draw your own conclusions... ok, I'll do it for you: They are sock puppets; accounts that are operated by a very small amount of people probably working for the likes of Bobsurplus Prometheous, Black Hand, others or a combination of several.

3.- They pretend to have sold a lot in the ICO... Thousands of BTC. Let me tell you this: Even if you would be selling $100 bills in crypto for 90% of its value in today's alts, you wouldn't sell "thousands of BTC". There's simply no money left in crypto. It's all gone to the P&D groups and the crooked devs. Gonzo. I don't care what you offer, you won't get an ico going over 200BTC no matter if you invent something that is better than sliced bread. There's simply no cash, period. How they do it you ask? Well, not discounting than the exchanges could do anything for money, misrepresent figures included, let's assume that BTER did not and they really "sold" thousands of BTC in BAY. If that was the case, they sold it to themselves. You know the old trick? The right hand pays the left hand and everything goes to the same pocket. Trust nothing but what you can see. And what is that? 20-30 BTC per 24-hour volume in Bittrex. You don't need to look anywhere else. That tells you that roughly 10BTC was invested and another 10BTC was divested. Or dumped. Use your brain, ok?

Yep, you are going to read a lot of answers to this post, you'll see. Pay attention and you'll see the same newbie accounst and a host of new ones, pretending its FUD. Use your brain. Or throw your money away. Your call.

1.) May be if you bring proof with your accusation no one would have to self moderate thread. If you bring no proof no one is going to believe you because most likely you're fudding. Unmoderated thread leaves no room for civilized discussion because of Fudders who likes to speculate with no proof to back up their statement.

2.) If you read whole thread there are lot of new members who're getting in Bay. So, it's obvious you prefer to type more than you like to read.

3.) According to your FUD..people bought 20-30 BTC and Bitbay spent 2970 on their own ICO? Do you know how stupid you sound with that statement?

May be ask yourself if you would risk 2970 worth of BTC on exchange for mere profit of 30 BTC.

Have some proof read your text  before hitting submit. It sounds stupid as hell.  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:06:41 AM

You should read what he wrote about Bay and David before thanking him. Last page of the thread he posted. Very childish.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:23:58 AM

1, You could have posted on the thread, but it would probably have been voted to be deleted by us investors because of the spew it was created with, you lack knowledge of what you talk about and make yourself look like a titt.

2, Making conclusions for people is just silly.

3, Even if you would be selling $100 bills in crypto for 90% of its value in today's alts, you wouldn't sell "thousands of BTC.. (Lol this one made me laugh) try it i will buy all you have. I could go on but i will leave you now.

My personal conclusion, You have to much time on your hands but you are not using it wisely!
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:24:30 AM

Can't believe the last few pages of this thread is nothing but flaming and complaining. Can we just get back on track people.

Enough

JackTheShipper

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:32:09 AM

I'm a newish account, and I do think it's pretty fud what the guy about the wall of shame posted.

But, being new to all this, I don't really understand very well how bitbay blackcoin and david all fit together (I know he works on both, but I don't understand how this is a good thing for BAY). Like his concerns about things going to blackcoin that are also implemented in bitbay etc, I share.
neo1947

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:45:18 AM

l ve staking since wallet launch however it stop staking with err (not staking because you don t have mature coins) what does it mean any help would be appreciated,Thanks n nice weekend.
regards
Gizfreak
Legendary

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:46:48 AM

You should read what he wrote about Bay and David before thanking him. Last page of the thread he posted. Very childish.
My fault indeed and suddenly I realise where I know the name Barabbas from and that is definitely not from a healthy view on crypto.
Baghead

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:59:31 AM

I'm a newish account, and I do think it's pretty fud what the guy about the wall of shame posted.

But, being new to all this, I don't really understand very well how bitbay blackcoin and david all fit together (I know he works on both, but I don't understand how this is a good thing for BAY). Like his concerns about things going to blackcoin that are also implemented in bitbay etc, I share.

Did you buy in? Then you should probably have done abit of research before investing. The link between them is clear buddy, i cannot stress enough for anyone who feels like investing or anyone who has doubts, to just spend a few hours 'researching' start with David.  

This is my first alt coin investment but after 4 5 hours back study which has continued after investment, i believe i found one of the good guys in lead dev, do the same and i am sure this thread will get back on track.

Anyway welcome aboard  Cool
FollowMe

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:01:33 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 11:15:06 AM by FollowMe

Not bad, the coin havent went to the moon by now (but it will), and you are fudding coz you lost already on this coin? That doesnt speak for your trading qualities. I would understand your behaviour when you have bought at ATH, but this is just looool lmao.  Grin  Cheesy

But ok, your panic fud is a buy-sign for others.  Cool
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:03:36 AM

I never, ever, post in big letters, but on this occasion I just had to.

You guys realize that BitBay is a far superior coin than the terribly over hyped, non-innovative, easily mined DOGE coin, yet DOGE is trading at 60sat+ comfortably with over 94 BILLION coins in existence and counting? According to simple, yet obvious math, BitBay should be worth 5640sat+ EACH at the bare least once people actually grasp how immaculately awesome this coin is and catches up with the GENUINE hype it deserves. That's a tremendous amount of ROI that will most likely occur within 2-3 months if not sooner.

Hop on this win train to the intergalactic space station to ride this advanced shuttle way past the moon, the moon would be an understatement for a coin with such great hopes and sound backing like BitBay. I assume we reach at least Mars or Venus if not far out of this universe with the future price climbs as features roll out and more education is developed to simplify this intuitive coin to allow the masses to adapt to using it more easily and quickly. Keep up the great works guys and let's watch this bull take off like a wild Lamborghini Veneno on an open air strip on a beautiful sunny day. Cheers for making such a phenomenal coin at such a low IPO price! Glad I discovered and got in after IPO and still didn't have to pay a fortune to join in on this priceless venture! Cheesy

For the noobs who don't know what a Veneno is, check it out for yourself!

Video of Veneno https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IsqZbhWisc

Baghead

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:13:39 AM

l ve staking since wallet launch however it stop staking with err (not staking because you don t have mature coins) what does it mean any help would be appreciated,Thanks n nice weekend.
regards

Hello neo,

I am not sure other than did you update wallet recently? if yes i am sure it will sort itself out in a short time maybe upto a day.

If you did not update wallet then back up your wallet and update see if that helps, If it does please update solved.

My mined coins need 60 confirms to mature to spend and i would guess stake (not sure about stake though) but that does not sound like your answer.
Sorry couldn’t be more help
JackTheShipper

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:27:08 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 11:39:14 AM by JackTheShipper

Did you buy in? Then you should probably have done abit of research before investing. The link between them is clear buddy, i cannot stress enough for anyone who feels like investing or anyone who has doubts, to just spend a few hours 'researching' start with David.  

This is my first alt coin investment but after 4 5 hours back study which has continued after investment, i believe i found one of the good guys in lead dev, do the same and i am sure this thread will get back on track.

I have 1.5 million bay and have been researching as much as I could for the past weekish, the problem is, there is no whitepaper, no faq, no how are we gonna do this, no why is david good being a dev for hire while simultaneously working on his brainchild, and I can't get motivated to go trough this thread because the 7 times I attempted I just got so sick of all the FUD posts and off topic and it's 100 pages long. Hence, I'm asking here. I appreciate your post, but telling me how you spent less research than me and found satisfying answers doesn't help me in any way.

I understand the link, I just don't get why it's good that we have one person hired who is far more personally, emotionally and probably monetarily invested in a different product within the same field.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to judge or question David, I don't know him and had 0 interactions with him, so I can't even, but it's not because someone is good at chess that this is an autobuy. Especially not when there might be conflicts of interests, when he might leave bay at some point, etc.
VampiricElder

Activity: 495

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:52:37 AM

I never, ever, post in big letters, but on this occasion I just had to.

You guys realize that BitBay is a far superior coin than the terribly over hyped, non-innovative, easily mined DOGE coin, yet DOGE is trading at 60sat+ comfortably with over 94 BILLION coins in existence and counting? According to simple, yet obvious math, BitBay should be worth 5640sat+ EACH at the bare least once people actually grasp how immaculately awesome this coin is and catches up with the GENUINE hype it deserves. That's a tremendous amount of ROI that will most likely occur within 2-3 months if not sooner.

Hop on this win train to the intergalactic space station to ride this advanced shuttle way past the moon, the moon would be an understatement for a coin with such great hopes and sound backing like BitBay. I assume we reach at least Mars or Venus if not far out of this universe with the future price climbs as features roll out and more education is developed to simplify this intuitive coin to allow the masses to adapt to using it more easily and quickly. Keep up the great works guys and let's watch this bull take off like a wild Lamborghini Veneno on an open air strip on a beautiful sunny day. Cheers for making such a phenomenal coin at such a low IPO price! Glad I discovered and got in after IPO and still didn't have to pay a fortune to join in on this priceless venture! Cheesy

For the noobs who don't know what a Veneno is, check it out for yourself!

Video of Veneno https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IsqZbhWisc

.002 is the golden number
Baghead

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:58:22 AM

I have 1.5 million bay and have been researching as much as I could for the past weekish, the problem is, there is no whitepaper, no faq, no how are we gonna do this, no why is david good being a dev for hire while simultaneously working on his brainchild, and I can't get motivated to go trough this thread because the 7 times I attempted I just got so sick of all the FUD posts and off topic and it's 100 pages long. Hence, I'm asking here. I appreciate your post, but telling me how you spent less research than me and found satisfying answers doesn't help me in any way.

I understand the link, I just don't get why it's good that we have one person hired who is far more personally, emotionally and probably monetarily invested in a different product within the same field.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to judge or question David, I don't know him and had 0 interactions with him, so I can't even, but it's not because someone is good at chess that this is an autobuy. Especially not when there might be conflicts of interests, when he might leave bay at some point, etc.

I did not ask for your measurements, thanks anyway  Roll Eyes

You say, (I understand the link, I just don't get why it's good that we have one person hired who is far more personally, emotionally and probably monetarily invested in a different product within the same field).

If your hard hours research could not teach you that this is extremely beneficial for BC/Halo to have the licensed tech get marketed by Bitbay and be shown to the world then you need to work on your research, because clearly you have no idea about business / tech.
BitBay Team (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:58:27 AM

We do appreciate your concerns and I can assure you that we are creating all of the items mentioned in your post to be included in our rebuilt website. So far, there has been an intense focus on development and some of the community driven aspects have been put on hold so that we can ensure a timely release of our Smart Contracting wallet. After that milestone is reached, we are full steam ahead for our decentralized marketplace. So in short, you can expect a new site, giveaways, whitepaper, FAQ, interviews, hosted wallet downloads, and much more very soon. We are working as a team everyday to make these goals possible.

We love to make the community happy so if there is anything else you need, please let us know. By the way, details on another recent technical achievement incoming!
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:06:24 PM

This is a 5 mill marketcap coin before the end of this year without problem...
silvapaso85

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:13:27 PM

This is a 5 mill marketcap coin before the end of this year without problem...

I think will be significantly more than 5M till the end of this year Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: