Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cloakko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:44:06 PM

Quote from: atcinsecure

Hello, my name is Don Metcaf and I approve this coin.

Hi, Don !

You still approving this coin ?

Could you tell us more about a possible integration with blocknet ?

XC | XST
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
astrobitcoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:48:25 PM

Sadly you got scammed by zimbeck he cloned bitbay and Blackhalo from bitXbay. Their website [Suspicious link removed]/ their github https://github.com/bitxbay/BitXBay which was made jun 9th. the git hub doesnt lie. thier web web site details smart contracts and thus BlackHalo. ITs a clear rip of that other coin. He coded nothing. Don't fall for this scam. this mixed with scam Bter. Why the fuck would anyone touch this coin?

Just a reminder to everyone: While Zimbeck can copy/paste, he CANT code. He just doesn't know how to code. Not C, not C++ AND JUST A TINY BIT OF pYTHON. hE CANNOT PROVIDE any TECH AT ALL. This piece of shit individual, is a cancer in crypto. So are Steven and Lin. And of course Bob and Ryan, who are in full self destruct mode... but that's another (developing) story.

wow i'm everyday more and more impressed by your unlimited malignancy

you all accuse a proven skilled developer of lack of quality and you probably cannot even resolve simple btc math (demonstrated during the thread)
you all accuse david for lack of ethics when you are ALL proven scum scammers hated by many, probably even by your own siblings
you all accuse david for low trasparency but you all create 4-5 accounts answering each other and keep your identities anonymous

you are so desperate to earn one more btc that greed ate your souls,
is your life only focused money? fucking disgusting behaviours, fucking retarded bully idiots

isn't enough what you already stole?! incredible
Kronenberg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:51:56 PM

Somebody give Zimbeck an Oscar.

How about you return some of your ill gotten gains from this crypto fraud Zimbeck?

You gonna get your Lin to testify in all these lawsuits you are threatening?

I bet lin he likes how you are threatening to get the law involved. That's gonna work out real well for him.

Where is your righteousness about the fake btc from BTer that you are sitting on???

Don't see any of that going back to investors.

I's like to see bob swing from a lamppost but you take the fucking cake.

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:52:49 PM

Ive got many people willing to testify Ryan. So stop Ryan. Ive got all your info. Move on with your life shut this thread down spread your toxic mess somewhere else.

I'm going to continue working on the coin. So therefore im doing what i was paid to do. You guys would have to keep working in order to claim it wasnt theft.

And ive got more information on you from literally 50 people. Apparently, you guys have a history. Quite a long one. No wonder Bob moved recently. My inbox was flooded on you BOTH. So just stop. Back off. The threats by the way Ryan, jail is the least of your problems. This isnt how you want your life to be. Enjoy the holidays. You dont need the toxicity. Neither you Bob so just stop.

This is going to cost you both more than money. Really just stop. You dont need more money. Its stalking and creepy.
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:54:59 PM

this is getting really ugly  Grin Grin Grin

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:10:50 PM

Hello Yes thank you for continued support. New Op and 2.0 technolgy coming soon we like david he very good.

Only lawyers involved if they continue. It will be the least of their troubles I assure you.

An official statement is coming with all my wallet addresses, txids, etc etc etc etc

I recommend you lock this thread and any other ones you started and control.
threecats

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:28:55 PM

Hello Yes thank you for continued support. New Op and 2.0 technolgy coming soon we like david he very good.

Only lawyers involved if they continue. It will be the least of their troubles I assure you.

An official statement is coming with all my wallet addresses, txids, etc etc etc etc

People have lost money based on the fraud you were involved with, and now you are threatening legal action if people don't stop posting in this thread?

Am I reading this correctly?
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:34:36 PM

People have lost money based on the fraud you were involved with, and now you are threatening legal action if people don't stop posting in this thread?

Yes. I'm not afraid at all. I didnt commit any fraud willing to prove it in court. My intentions were very good i assure you. I can back it up, make all my emails private chats, addresses, bank accounts, etc public. Ive got a long line of fan mail they are very supportive 100s of private chats of people supporting me and some very very intertesting emails on these guys. And that is by far the least of their problems I assure you. Most criminals arent so smart so they may be willing to go further. So am I. This isnt such a funny thread anymore now is it?

And for those that lost money, the coin is going to do a 1:1 exchange most likely. Talked to the others about this they believe the coin has a future. I'm going to make them prove it.
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:49:54 PM

Can the people that have been scammed, and with all the fraud that's been committed can 'we' the community sue the "team" and bter?

Anyone know law?

You all claim to have records which you will have to hand over otherwise you will be withholding information which is also a crime.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:55:32 PM

Yes. I'm not afraid at all. I didnt commit any fraud willing to prove it in court. My intentions were very good i assure you. I can back it up, make all my emails private chats, addresses, bank accounts, etc public. Ive got a long line of fan mail they are very supportive 100s of private chats of people supporting me and some very very intertesting emails on these guys. And that is by far the least of their problems I assure you. Most criminals arent so smart so they may be willing to go further. So am I. This isnt such a funny thread anymore now is it?

And for those that lost money, the coin is going to do a 1:1 exchange most likely. Talked to the others about this they believe the coin has a future. I'm going to make them prove it.

Yes Thank you David very hard work. No lawyers please this not so good for Lin and BTer. Thankyou for continued support, new OP and 2.0 technology coming soon!!

It will be more than lawyers if they pursue. I'm a very connected person you have no idea how connected. I'm going to act on every single one.

Bob and Ryan. I'm willing to do you a big favor in exchange if you quiet you schill accounts, calm down and move on and enjoy christmas. I will be willing to leave you both out of my official statement and withhold the archive of my entire chat history. Which i have been archiving for weeks in defense of this. Including lots of every bonus info. And ive got more waiting where that came from. Lots more. Think about it. All of you. Every account that is fake, bitcointalk etc. This is not 4chan.
Kronenberg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:56:45 PM

Can the people that have been scammed, and with all the fraud that's been committed can 'we' the community sue the devs and bter?

Anyone know law?

That will be easy. David is currently building the entire paper trail. It will lead straight to BTer. They certainly have the resources to refund the ICO.  I suggest we all get behind this.
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:00:39 PM

Yes Thank you David very hard work. No lawyers please this not so good for Lin and BTer. Thankyou for continued support, new OP and 2.0 technology coming soon!!

Since lin and BTer are involved at least deep pockets may be involved so even recovery of heavy damages from the fraud may be possible. One of the investors defrauded needs to talk to an attorney in BTer's home country and start applying some real pressure to these goons.
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:02:14 PM

Can the people that have been scammed, and with all the fraud that's been committed can 'we' the community sue the devs and bter?

Anyone know law?

That will be easy. David is currently building the entire paper trail. It will lead straight to BTer. They certainly have the resources to refund the ICO.  I suggest we all get behind this.

I really like the idea of Bitbay and what has been promised. The fact a whole team is been trained to develop Bitbay is also great. But the fact they have dumped all their coins once the ICO was over and forced the value down so much is not acceptable. They need to use their own funds to restore the ICO price (its the least they could do) or everyone in the community should all join and seek legal advice and compensation.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:10:33 PM

Anyone know law?

You all claim to have records which you will have to hand over otherwise you will be withholding information which is also a crime.

I would like to state im willing to continue the coin as promised make my personal involvement transparent. My history, how i was hired on and clear my name. Ive never scammed anyone lets make that very crystal clear. I'm looking for peace. I can do in my power whatever is needed to make the coin great. Investors only suffered so far a minor drop. I'm of the impression Bob and Ryan sold most their coins already.

I think Steve & BTER will also be willing to do help as well with what is left of the funds. In the new thread we can take the full communities response (the real one not the paid fake one). Everyone, lets move over there please.

For investors I'm strongly considering a 1:1 exchange. My dev schedule has suffered a small setback because of this. Nothing that we cant push forward from. It can be positive and transparent. It will be. Thats why I was hired for this license.

Thank you.
threecats

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:16:49 PM

Anyone know law?

I would like to state im willing to continue the coin as promised make my personal involvement transparent. My history, how i was hired on and clear my name. Ive never scammed anyone lets make that very crystal clear. I'm looking for peace. I can do in my power whatever is needed to make the coin great. Investors only suffered so far a minor drop. I'm of the impression Bob and Ryan sold most their coins already.

I think Steve & BTER will also be willing to do help as well with what is left of the funds. In the new thread we can take the full communities response (the real one not the paid fake one). Everyone, lets move over there please.

For investors I'm strongly considering a 1:1 exchange. My dev schedule has suffered a small setback because of this. Nothing that we cant push forward from. It can be positive and transparent. It will be. Thats why I was hired for this license.

Thank you.

And what about everyone who sold at a loss when this coin tanked when the news of your partnership with Bob Surplus came to light? and the fake BTC at Bter? what does your compromise offer mean for them?
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:18:31 PM

Anyone know law?

I'm going to politely request that you guys consider giving me a chance to build the coin with the promised tech as part of my agreement that i have every single intention of fulfilling. I'm really interested in the tech. Its all i was ever interested in.

Can we move to the other thread now please?  Grin

Dicussions can be had with me privately over skype, anyone who wants to find me can email me.

Please lets just shut down this thread. Bob and Ryan (whoever controls it), por favor, close this thread/lock it if you would be so kind.

Any moderators willing to help me close this down or bump to the new thread, any 4 star+ accounts wanted to aid me here. Bump this thread. Thank you.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:26:35 PM

Anyone know law?

Thank you.

And what about everyone who sold at a loss when this coin tanked when the news of your partnership with Bob Surplus came to light? and the fake BTC at Bter? what does your compromise offer mean for them?

My understanding of what was going on was after my deposit was paid and the ICO was started. I didnt know who Bob was, I can prove that with relative ease. For the people who are upset at BTER one thing to consider here. That is a much more difficult and complex thing to pursue. Bitcoin is still unregulated. I'm not sure you will get far on that. They did after all pay as agreed the bitcoins to each party that was drafted. Very difficult if not impossible to make any case on them. If anything my info defends them. They bought their own coin. I'm not aware of what law that actually broke. However, threats, defamation, brand damage, (need i list all of it this page would be filled) are very clear and transparent are illegal in any country Bob and Ryan run to. Easy.

BTER and Steven are happy to pursue what is left of the BTC that wasnt extorted from them.
elenorrigby

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:28:06 PM

Anyone know law?

I'm going to politely request that you guys consider giving me a chance to build the coin with the promised tech as part of my agreement that i have every single intention of fulfilling. I'm really interested in the tech. Its all i was ever interested in.

Dicussions can be had with me privately over skype, anyone who wants to find me can email me.

Please lets just shut down this thread. Bob and Ryan (whoever controls it), por favor, close this thread/lock it if you would be so kind.

Any moderators willing to help me close this down or bump to the new thread, any 4 star+ accounts wanted to aid me here. Bump this thread. Thank you.

Wow, as soon as a few people start mentioning lawyers and BTer you get all conciliatory Zimbeck. U got Lin on the other line i guess.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:37:10 PM

Bitcoin is treated as property in the law with you holding the control, once u give another control of your btc its up to you to trust that they will do right with it. its shitty i know but not by legal definition a crime.. during ico people willing gave up btc for bay, you gave them access to your funds based on trust and as it turns out was not a good idea. but going to court i think would be very hard to prove a crime when its not considered legal currency but only a tangible property barter with trust. Now whether what happened with Bter and fake btc and buying into your own ico if thats considered criminal im not sure but given the long list of scams in btc's history and none that i know about have ever been prosecuted i could only  imagine that this will also not be pursued
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:39:12 PM

Anyone know law?

Wow, as soon as a few people start mentioning lawyers and BTer you get all conciliatory Zimbeck. U got Lin on the other line i guess.

Actually i can prove that in fact, i dont. I'm just politely requesting the community lets me do what i love and thats to make software. Ive already said, im the most transparent person in crypto by far. It was ironic i was even within miles of a mess like this. I'm going to share my wallets with you all. Something in no way am i required to do. BTER is a much more difficult thing to pursue if not impossible I think it would be a huge waste of community money. Not to mention time.
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: