Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:40:30 PM

Not to mention the fact the Bter and Chinese guys are in China and could give two fucks about any law or court in the US.  Roll Eyes
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:41:47 PM

Not to mention the fact the Bter and Chinese guys are in China and could give two fucks about any law or court in the US.  Roll Eyes

Correct.
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:42:41 PM

Can the people that have been scammed, and with all the fraud that's been committed can 'we' the community sue the devs and bter?

Anyone know law?

You all claim to have records which you will have to hand over otherwise you will be withholding information which is also a crime.

I would like to state im willing to continue the coin as promised make my personal involvement transparent. My history, how i was hired on and clear my name. Ive never scammed anyone lets make that very crystal clear. I'm looking for peace. I can do in my power whatever is needed to make the coin great. Investors only suffered so far a minor drop. I'm of the impression Bob and Ryan sold most their coins already.

I think Steve & BTER will also be willing to do help as well with what is left of the funds. In the new thread we can take the full communities response (the real one not the paid fake one). Everyone, lets move over there please.

For investors I'm strongly considering a 1:1 exchange. My dev schedule has suffered a small setback because of this. Nothing that we cant push forward from. It can be positive and transparent. It will be. Thats why I was hired for this license.

Thank you.

And what about everyone who sold at a loss when this coin tanked when the news of your partnership with Bob Surplus came to light? and the fake BTC at Bter? what does your compromise offer mean for them?

My understanding of what was going on was after my deposit was paid and the ICO was started. I didnt know who Bob was, I can prove that with relative ease. For the people who are upset at BTER one thing to consider here. That is a much more difficult and complex thing to pursue. Bitcoin is still unregulated. I'm not sure you will get far on that. They did after all pay as agreed the bitcoins to each party that was drafted. Very difficult if not impossible to make any case on them. If anything my info defends them. They bought their own coin. I'm not aware of what law that actually broke. However, threats, defamation, brand damage, (need i list all of it this page would be filled) are very clear and transparent are illegal in any country Bob and Ryan run to. Easy.

BTER and Steven are happy to pursue what is left of the BTC that wasnt extorted from them.

Bter released the bitcoin before milestones were reached. In my country that would be a serious crime.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:44:09 PM

Wow, as soon as a few people start mentioning lawyers and BTer you get all conciliatory Zimbeck. U got Lin on the other line i guess.

Actually i can prove that in fact, i dont. I'm just politely requesting the community lets me do what i love and thats to make software. Ive already said, im the most transparent person in crypto by far. It was ironic i was even within miles of a mess like this. I'm going to share my wallets with you all. Something in no way am i required to do. BTER is a much more difficult thing to pursue if not impossible I think it would be a huge waste of community money. Not to mention time.

David if your so honest you care to explain why you ripped this coin off? bitXbay http://bitxbay.ws/ https://github.com/bitxbay/BitXBay which was made Jun 9th. the git hub doesn't lie. Their web site details smart contracts and thus BlackHalo. It's a clear rip of that other coin. Blackhalo and Bitbay are clones of that coins software.

David care to explain why you ripped this coin off?
elenorrigby

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:48:45 PM

Wow, as soon as a few people start mentioning lawyers and BTer you get all conciliatory Zimbeck. U got Lin on the other line i guess.

Actually i can prove that in fact, i dont. I'm just politely requesting the community lets me do what i love and thats to make software. Ive already said, im the most transparent person in crypto by far. It was ironic i was even within miles of a mess like this. I'm going to share my wallets with you all. Something in no way am i required to do. BTER is a much more difficult thing to pursue if not impossible I think it would be a huge waste of community money. Not to mention time.

David if your so honest you care to explain why you ripped this coin off? bitXbay http://bitxbay.ws/ https://github.com/bitxbay/BitXBay which was made Jun 9th. the git hub doesn't lie. Their web site details smart contracts and thus BlackHalo. It's a clear rip of that other coin. Blackhalo and Bitbay are clones of that coins software.

Don't bother him he is busy trying to explain why we should not think about suing BTer for being his partner in crime. The list of frauds that must be explained away here is long here friend, take your ticket and wait in line.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:52:19 PM

You know that isnt true. And so does everyone on this forum.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:54:05 PM

Bitcoin is treated as property in the law with you holding the control, once u give another control of your btc its up to you to trust that they will do right with it. its shitty i know but not by legal definition a crime.. during ico people willing gave up btc for bay, you gave them access to your funds based on trust and as it turns out was not a good idea. but going to court i think would be very hard to prove a crime when its not considered legal currency but only a tangible property barter with trust. Now whether what happened with Bter and fake btc and buying into your own ico if thats considered criminal im not sure but given the long list of scams in btc's history and none that i know about have ever been prosecuted i could only  imagine that this will also not be pursued

Yes yes very wise analysis, thank you! Everything is ok now, please come to other thread!!  Thank you for continued support, 2.0 technology coming soon!
Lol your an ass, rip people off n then patronize them, u got balls my man
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:55:55 PM

Don't bother him he is busy trying to explain why we should not think about suing BTer for being his partner in crime. The list of frauds that must be explained away here is long here friend, take your ticket and wait in line.

Not at all. I'm aware you guys were hurt by them. I think its a very difficult case in China.
elenorrigby

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:05:13 PM

Not at all. I'm aware you guys were hurt by them. I think its a very difficult case in China.

And that in a nutshell is you Zimbeck. For three weeks you concealed your involvement in this scam. In this reply, you have the gall to say "you guys" were hurt by "them". No mention of yourself and the fat stack of coins you are sitting on. No mention of you hiding the fraud from the community for weeks while they kept buying. You have been balls deep in crypto for a couple years now, and you say you did not know who bob surplus was?Huh Shit, my grandma's an eskimo with dial up, she knows who Bob is. There seems to be no limit to what you think people will believe.
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:12:37 PM

bohoohoo bter is evil

and still you all will keep using it  Roll Eyes

greed got you all by the balls

Grin Grin

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:16:20 PM

And that in a nutshell is you Zimbeck. For three weeks you concealed your involvement in this scam. In this reply, you have the gall to say "you guys" were hurt by "them". No mention of yourself and the fat stack of coins you are sitting on. No mention of you hiding the fraud from the community for weeks while they kept buying. You have been balls deep in crypto for a couple years now, and you say you did not know who bob surplus was?Huh Shit, my grandma's an eskimo with dial up, she knows who Bob is. There seems to be no limit to what you think people will believe.

In fact, i didnt have any clue who he was. I'm tired of repeating that. Steven was the one who approached me, ive cleared that with a reporter showing those logs. Ive got emails to back that up too. I wish i knew things would have been very different indeed.

I'm not a crypto trader, im a software dev. If i was a trader last year, i would have been a millionaire. My full time involvement in crypto started with Halo and that was only in December of last year. (one full year)

My stack of coins was never sold something im going to prove. I've got no interest in selling them. It may be wise to use it for bounties. I'm going to get some rest. Its 4AM.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:04:01 PM

You people peddling this Zimbeck scam b.s. are rapidly making yourselfs look like a bunch of paranoid clowns.

It's crystal clear by now to any literate observer with 2 brain cells between their ears that the worst he's guilty of is holding off going public with what he became aware of after the IPO. But considering he probably had his plate full trying to satisfy the demands of bay community for new features it's kind of understandable that it wasn't the first thing on his mind.

On the other hand the sight of a baying mob circling like bloodhounds issuing all kinds of venomous innuendo directed at him with no significant basis is certainly one to behold. Talk about trying to divert attention to where the action isn't.

Despite that, he appears to be the only party in this sorry affair who's trying to prepare a proper account of everything. The fact is he doesn't need to bother because he's got nothing to defend apart from a bunch of low flying cow pats coming his way from the crooked coward brigade in the other field trying to keep the spotlight off themselves.
Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:19:02 PM

In fact, i didnt have any clue who he was. I'm tired of repeating that. Steven was the one who approached me, ive cleared that with a reporter showing those logs. Ive got emails to back that up too. I wish i knew things would have been very different indeed.

I'm not a crypto trader, im a software dev. If i was a trader last year, i would have been a millionaire. My full time involvement in crypto started with Halo and that was only in December of last year. (one full year)

My stack of coins was never sold something im going to prove. I've got no interest in selling them. It may be wise to use it for bounties. I'm going to get some rest. Its 4AM.

Then why are you in this photo partying with Bob's and Gekko's ladies? So much for not knowing Bobs. You know their ladies though and just happen to be parting up on ICO night with them?

powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:58:36 PM

Bob is that your chic to the left? Not bad! Nice rack.  Shocked Shocked

Looks like the chick on the left is going for some bitbay ballin  Grin
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:59:57 PM

You people peddling this Zimbeck scam b.s. are rapidly making yourselfs look like a bunch of paranoid clowns.

It's crystal clear by now to any literate observer with 2 brain cells between their ears that the worst he's guilty of is holding off going public with what he became aware of after the IPO. But considering he probably had his plate full trying to satisfy the demands of bay community for new features it's kind of understandable that it wasn't the first thing on his mind.

On the other hand the sight of a baying mob circling like bloodhounds issuing all kinds of venomous innuendo directed at him with no significant basis is certainly one to behold. Talk about trying to divert attention to where the action isn't.

Despite that, he appears to be the only party in this sorry affair who's trying to prepare a proper account of everything. The fact is he doesn't need to bother because he's got nothing to defend apart from a bunch of low flying cow pats coming his way from the crooked coward brigade in the other field trying to keep the spotlight off themselves.

This is consistent with my analysis of the situation

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:09:14 PM

Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings
But I'm only going to get this one chance
Something's wrong, I can feel it.
Just a feeling I got, like something's about to happen but I don't know what
If that means what I think it means, we're in trouble, big trouble
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:15:45 PM

He is as bannanas as you say  Tongue
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:20:56 PM

Are these Eminem lyrics?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:24:19 PM

Are these Eminem lyrics?
I ain't sayin this for sake of this rhyme, and I ain't LYIN
I'm man enough to say it and mean it, niggas can be gone
I'ma do another verse but it ain't much more I can SPEAK on!
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:36:12 PM

We'll said tok, I think he's spent the last couple days explaining the same things over and over, to me I think he should move forward and quit answering the fud in here n get back to business. People asking him the same Q's over and over at this point isn't going to change people's opinions. It's blatantly clear to anyone who read the logs that from day one they were threatening to use his name and if he questioned their tactics they'd drag him through the mud. I actually feel sorry for the guy, his intentions were not malicious n his only crime I see is trying to protect Steven and Lin from being exposed for their involvement and protecting the community from what circus would follow. I do hope he try's to finish the project but if he doesn't i do not blame him, no matter what he does their are going to be people that are going to try and character assassinate him n deflect the narrative from the real sociopaths.     
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: