Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:53:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:01:39 AM

Ok so will be doing official statement. Anyone who posts beyond this point unless they want to talk to me personally(over the phone, on Skype) is actually being paid for and the accounts are obvious and can be listed

This is a distraction from work and will be moving to the other thread.

You could not even compile the wallet.. you needed flubber for all of that.. you could not even patch that shit.... you got the github for bay DAVID??

The shoe is starting to fall kid... you know what's coming

ARE YOU READY??

Robert Duskes

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom/1324-lexington-avenue-286-new-york-10128/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom-robert-bradley-bob-duskes-robert-bradley-duskes-used-to-646481

https://www.facebook.com/international.rob?ref=ts&fref=ts

Did you know this scammer bought a new apartment recently thanks to the BTC he stole from investors?

FUCK YOU STOLE!!!!!  I was paid to do a job.. I'm not a dev and I dont offer deving skills.. All I did was market a coin and I was paid for that by the devs you paid. If anything cry to them about misappropriating the ico funds.. not me for doing a job and getting paid for that....

you're just a sad butthurt loser because there are some serious players who make more money in a month on these forums then you make in 5 years!

GTFO.

How about charges are pressed about character defamation, theft, extortion threats, etc. Ive got a line of people willing to go along. Make your choice.

Ive got things on you to land you in prison. And we will get a lawyer in your county repesctively. You the charges can be pressed in all countries you have ever resided. And ip addresses and addresses on file for you and your friend. Deleting your FB doesnt help either weve got records of it already, Ryan.

Ryan if you want to avoid the same fate just stop or the charges will be pressed in America and Taiwan.

So stop.

Oh Ryan, if you keep it up, you will need to stay in Taiwan since they are in fact criminal and will get you in prison. Threats are in fact illegal. Federal.
Charges can be pressed there too.

...and thats the least of your problems. So stop. Move on with your lives. Or you will be in a bigger mess than you ever imagined.

I got paid to do a job Im still doing it.

Please bitch.... press some charges... you think I'm scared?? Im the one who posted the chats and proved that your a scammer... not you... So do as you please... Have them  LEO come and knock on my door... Im waiting!!

please though... stop lying about coding and putting off your dev schedule.. you dont dev.. halo was stolen by you and you cant even compile a simple wallet...

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:24:08 AM

Can the people that have been scammed, and with all the fraud that's been committed can 'we' the community sue the devs and bter?

Anyone know law?

You all claim to have records which you will have to hand over otherwise you will be withholding information which is also a crime.

I would like to state im willing to continue the coin as promised make my personal involvement transparent. My history, how i was hired on and clear my name. Ive never scammed anyone lets make that very crystal clear. I'm looking for peace. I can do in my power whatever is needed to make the coin great. Investors only suffered so far a minor drop. I'm of the impression Bob and Ryan sold most their coins already.

I think Steve & BTER will also be willing to do help as well with what is left of the funds. In the new thread we can take the full communities response (the real one not the paid fake one). Everyone, lets move over there please.

For investors I'm strongly considering a 1:1 exchange. My dev schedule has suffered a small setback because of this. Nothing that we cant push forward from. It can be positive and transparent. It will be. Thats why I was hired for this license.

Thank you.

And what about everyone who sold at a loss when this coin tanked when the news of your partnership with Bob Surplus came to light? and the fake BTC at Bter? what does your compromise offer mean for them?

My understanding of what was going on was after my deposit was paid and the ICO was started. I didnt know who Bob was, I can prove that with relative ease. For the people who are upset at BTER one thing to consider here. That is a much more difficult and complex thing to pursue. Bitcoin is still unregulated. I'm not sure you will get far on that. They did after all pay as agreed the bitcoins to each party that was drafted. Very difficult if not impossible to make any case on them. If anything my info defends them. They bought their own coin. I'm not aware of what law that actually broke. However, threats, defamation, brand damage, (need i list all of it this page would be filled) are very clear and transparent are illegal in any country Bob and Ryan run to. Easy.

BTER and Steven are happy to pursue what is left of the BTC that wasnt extorted from them.

This is so typical of you piece of shit scammer: "They bought their own coin. I'm not aware of what law that actually broke." None, for you none. Amazing, what a disgraceful piece of shit scammer you are. You have to go to jail, have to. As simple as that.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:30:43 AM

Another Canadian scammer. Why am I not surprised Tongue

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:32:21 AM

Wow, as soon as a few people start mentioning lawyers and BTer you get all conciliatory Zimbeck. U got Lin on the other line i guess.

Actually i can prove that in fact, i dont. I'm just politely requesting the community lets me do what i love and thats to make software. Ive already said, im the most transparent person in crypto by far. It was ironic i was even within miles of a mess like this. I'm going to share my wallets with you all. Something in no way am i required to do. BTER is a much more difficult thing to pursue if not impossible I think it would be a huge waste of community money. Not to mention time.

David if your so honest you care to explain why you ripped this coin off? bitXbay http://bitxbay.ws/ https://github.com/bitxbay/BitXBay which was made Jun 9th. the git hub doesn't lie. Their web site details smart contracts and thus BlackHalo. It's a clear rip of that other coin. Blackhalo and Bitbay are clones of that coins software.

David care to explain why you ripped this coin off?

Don't bother him he is busy trying to explain why we should not think about suing BTer for being his partner in crime. The list of frauds that must be explained away here is long here friend, take your ticket and wait in line.

Not at all. I'm aware you guys were hurt by them. I think its a very difficult case in China.

And that in a nutshell is you Zimbeck. For three weeks you concealed your involvement in this scam. In this reply, you have the gall to say "you guys" were hurt by "them". No mention of yourself and the fat stack of coins you are sitting on. No mention of you hiding the fraud from the community for weeks while they kept buying. You have been balls deep in crypto for a couple years now, and you say you did not know who bob surplus was?Huh Shit, my grandma's an eskimo with dial up, she knows who Bob is. There seems to be no limit to what you think people will believe.

In fact, i didnt have any clue who he was. I'm tired of repeating that. Steven was the one who approached me, ive cleared that with a reporter showing those logs. Ive got emails to back that up too. I wish i knew things would have been very different indeed.

I'm not a crypto trader, im a software dev. If i was a trader last year, i would have been a millionaire. My full time involvement in crypto started with Halo and that was only in December of last year. (one full year)

My stack of coins was never sold something im going to prove. I've got no interest in selling them. It may be wise to use it for bounties. I'm going to get some rest. Its 4AM.

And that's why you had almost all of it (more than 80% of them to be precise) in the TRADING account and only less than 20% in two separate accounts, right piece of shit scammer?
DeezCoinz

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:01:13 AM

If David, Bob, Steven, Lin and Ryan had entered into a *Smart Contract* up front, we wouldn't have this problem now, would we?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:05:56 AM

If David, Bob, Steven, Lin and Ryan had entered into a *Smart Contract* up front, we wouldn't have this problem now, would we?

Bob needs a new watch tho

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358924.msg9832859#msg9832859

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
DeezCoinz

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:13:32 AM

Then he could tell it's time for David to publish his summary.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:14:53 AM

This looks like a job for me.
So everybody just follow me.
Cause we need a little controversy.
Cause it feels so empty without me.
OvertaxedGuyQc

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:17:20 AM

lose and learn dont be fool by the fake pump ! this coin is dying already .. thanks for destroyng altcoin future bunch of idiot !!
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:18:45 AM

lose and learn dont be fool by the fake pump ! this coin is dying already .. thanks for destroyng altcoin future bunch of idiot !!

I am indeed fooled by it.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:20:17 AM

Then he could tell it's time for David to publish his summary.

And some sort of phallus extension Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=777829.msg8817760#msg8817760

minerfool

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:23:36 AM

so now the source on github is deleted?
https://github.com/Bitbaydev/bitbay

Who had control of that?

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:03:17 AM

+1, Chinese scammers are involved in this shit coin, don't buy this asshole coin
Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:07:53 AM

Another Canadian scammer. Why am I not surprised Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1a36V737qk
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:10:48 AM

a bit late to the party, could anyone tell me how much was scammed here. was it a ipo scam

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
jeno81

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:16:52 AM

The official thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.120

Still gets fud but at least its moderated
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:18:01 AM

Horrible!

Cloakko

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:28:29 AM

This type of valuation will require real success of the platform. Dave and BitBay Team, the ball is in your hands.
I'm really curious about what the future brings.

We really appreciate those kind words!

We've compiled a bit of information about some of the core team members behind BitBay. We will always listen to the concerns of our supporters and we feel deeply honored to have such intelligent investors with us at the ground level.

Team Member Bios:

David Zimbeck - USA / Cambodia - Born and raised in Los Angeles, California and currently living in Cambodia. David is a long time cryptography & bitcoin community member and widely respected developer / creator of Black Halo technology for BlackCoin. He is the lead developer of the BitBay Project and our development team manager. He also enjoys a good game of chess.

Rick K. - New York, New York - Private sector entrepreneur and online marketplace expert. Rick is our mainland China liaison with Alibaba.com. Rick has signed an NDA and therefore the public scope of his involvement with BitBay will reflect that agreement. Rick is coordinating the integration of established vendors into the marketplace.

Jay Lin - United Kingdom - American born and raised in the United Kingdom. Jay Lin grew up in London, earned his computer science degree from University College London and has spent much of his career there, but his family roots are in Taiwan (ROC). Speaking several asian languages and culturally fluent in Asian business methods and etiquette, Jay is head of marketing and brand management for BitBay.

Edward (Eddie) - Korea - Web development. Eddie is our master geek, fluent in multiple programming languages and especially talented in engineering large user account systems. Ed is a long time fan Kung Fu movies (Bruce Lee). He loves philosophy and anthropology.

Nicos - Russia - Crypto enthusiast since 2012. Computer science degree. Marketing experience. Nicos earned his cred in the rough and tumble years of the new Russian capitalism, and has ties with some major bitcoin payment processors. Nicos is also governed by a nondisclosure agreement that limits his public profile. Dog lover. Serial Entrepreneur.

Holly - Taiwan - Manufacturing, Factory management, Connections with top Alibaba vendors. Holly comes from one of Taiwan's most deeply rooted commercial families and has over 20 years experience with sourcing western production in Chinese factories. She also holds a NDA agreements with several online marketplace companies. Her most recent specialization has been mass production of cellphone accessories including iPhone cases. Holly found her way to us through her latest venture, supplying bitcoin ATM’s to Taiwan and Mainland China.

Profile images coming soon.

Love this post  Grin

XC | XST
Cloakko

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:31:02 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 02:44:07 AM by Cloakko

Altcoin future  Grin Grin Grin

Altcoin sucks, dude.

There is no way, one altcoin will take a small part of bitcoin in the future. No way.

Do you want to stop losing money and being scammed by people like this ?

Hold your bitcoin tight. You'll thank me later.

XC | XST
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:35:06 AM

This type of valuation will require real success of the platform. Dave and BitBay Team, the ball is in your hands.
I'm really curious about what the future brings.

We really appreciate those kind words!

We've compiled a bit of information about some of the core team members behind BitBay. We will always listen to the concerns of our supporters and we feel deeply honored to have such intelligent investors with us at the ground level.

Team Member Bios:

David Zimbeck - USA / Cambodia - Born and raised in Los Angeles, California and currently living in Cambodia. David is a long time cryptography & bitcoin community member and widely respected developer / creator of Black Halo technology for BlackCoin. He is the lead developer of the BitBay Project and our development team manager. He also enjoys a good game of chess.

Rick K. - New York, New York - Private sector entrepreneur and online marketplace expert. Rick is our mainland China liaison with Alibaba.com. Rick has signed an NDA and therefore the public scope of his involvement with BitBay will reflect that agreement. Rick is coordinating the integration of established vendors into the marketplace.

Jay Lin - United Kingdom - American born and raised in the United Kingdom. Jay Lin grew up in London, earned his computer science degree from University College London and has spent much of his career there, but his family roots are in Taiwan (ROC). Speaking several asian languages and culturally fluent in Asian business methods and etiquette, Jay is head of marketing and brand management for BitBay.

Edward (Eddie) - Korea - Web development. Eddie is our master geek, fluent in multiple programming languages and especially talented in engineering large user account systems. Ed is a long time fan Kung Fu movies (Bruce Lee). He loves philosophy and anthropology.

Nicos - Russia - Crypto enthusiast since 2012. Computer science degree. Marketing experience. Nicos earned his cred in the rough and tumble years of the new Russian capitalism, and has ties with some major bitcoin payment processors. Nicos is also governed by a nondisclosure agreement that limits his public profile. Dog lover. Serial Entrepreneur.

Holly - Taiwan - Manufacturing, Factory management, Connections with top Alibaba vendors. Holly comes from one of Taiwan's most deeply rooted commercial families and has over 20 years experience with sourcing western production in Chinese factories. She also holds a NDA agreements with several online marketplace companies. Her most recent specialization has been mass production of cellphone accessories including iPhone cases. Holly found her way to us through her latest venture, supplying bitcoin ATM’s to Taiwan and Mainland China.

Profile images coming soon.

Love this post  Grin
Yea after knowing about the rouse, reading that after the fact seems so ridiculous. Lmao Eddie loves Kung fu movies? Who the hell wrote this crap.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: