Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:18:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 02:41:03 AM

anyones koolaid starting to taste bad lol  Shocked

ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:54:17 AM

how much was raised in IPO

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:01:24 AM

welcome . Join the cesspool

how much was raised im reading about 3000btc is that true and is this now a scam

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:12:06 AM

3k in BTC. This was an epic scam play by Zimbeck, Bter, Lin (ceo of Bter). They hired Bob S and his crew to market the coin. Something didn't work (withheld payment or something) out and a shit fuck fest broke loose. They are all flinging shit like at everyone crazed ape at the zoo! Now David is playing saint and innocent. On this mess for 3 weeks but had no idea who Bob Surplus is.  Roll Eyes

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 03:15:01 AM

3k in BTC. This was an epic scam play by Zimbeck, Bter, Lin (ceo of Bter). They hired Bob S and his crew to market the coin. Something didn't work (withheld payment or something) out and a shit fuck fest broke loose. They are all flinging shit like at everyone crazed ape at the zoo! Now David is playing saint and innocent. On this mess for 3 weeks but had no idea who Bob Surplus is.  Roll Eyes

that is not true I know exaclty who bobs surplus is lol. But it Zimbeck who put his name up so it is him who should face all shit coming.

PS I got zimbecks info to lol, he talking gibberish about sueing and all that crazy talk... let see who gets sued first FL is a pretty mean state for securitys and commdoites ffraud and the fact that its linked to Chinese mobsters... moneylaundering will prob be added as well.

http://www.flofr.com/StaticPages/FileAComplaint.htm

ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:18:53 AM

3k in BTC. This was an epic scam play by Zimbeck, Bter, Lin (ceo of Bter). They hired Bob S and his crew to market the coin. Something didn't work (withheld payment or something) out and a shit fuck fest broke loose. They are all flinging shit like at everyone crazed ape at the zoo! Now David is playing saint and innocent. On this mess for 3 weeks but had no idea who Bob Surplus is.  Roll Eyes

if btc is still with bter then why are they not refunding

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
jeno81

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:20:30 AM

The official bitbay thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.120
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 03:34:03 AM

can not believer those idiots over there... WTF is wrong with people is being scammed addictive like crack or something?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 04:25:11 AM

Who in the world still paying such a high price for this dog after it's a well known fact it's a scam?

Are investors so stupid they can't do basic math problems?  1 BILLION coins!!!

Do the math.

Way cheaper and better coins out there with great names and good devs.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
ScareCard

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:54:53 AM

It is painstakingly obvious that Diabolic is GEKKO.

one) this is a newbie account, which all members of Bob's crew uses
two) he posted in a blocknet thread...which had involvement from Bob.

Jimmy strikes again! Or should I say Marboroman. Alex D in the house?! lol  Making more huge bag holders here too?  Roll Eyes

Who's that? BobSurplus again?

three) self proclaimed private investigator and new to cryptocurrency starts attacking DZIMBECK right away.

prove this. post your identity and video your name and your badge or you are full of shit, gekko.

four) bob is the criminal along with gekko, but he tries to push the blame on david

five)
Now I'm willing to take this a step further to get the answers from those willing to be honest. I'm offering a $600 reward to anyone with conclusive and hard evidence showing me that zimbeck has worked with BobSurplus or any of his minions in creation of BitBay. Also, some examples of figures pertaining to the real amounts of btc and bay collected from David for his role in the scheme. Reward will be paid via PayPal or BTC and released by me to the public on this forum when I am satisfied with results. I await your PM's. I'll be back here with real answers very soon I'm sure.

well no shit..cause he's gekko, he has all these logs, he aint gonna pay anything....

six)
It's not only "BobSurplus", it's already clear Zimbeck is protecting Bob and now sandbagging. I have received evidence that even bigger players have had BIG roles in Zimbeck's crypto "chess game". This entire scheme has been orchestrated by Zimbeck himself while simultaneously holding the majority of the currency and now he protects those scammers who helped get him to where he is now.

David is not protecting bob at all, david has called bob out many times

#1. Have you worked with, currently work with, or had any association with BobSurplus while creating BitBay? Past or present. Answer clearly and to the point. Investors continue to look for you to answer this. Stop avoiding the simple answers. "Yes" or "No" will suffice. Please don't tell us "it's not an issue" or "Bob is such an irrelevant subject" - Clearly it is.

This investigation is really starting to look like a veiled Bobsurplus promotional campaign.

"Ooh! Spooky Bob! You don't want to cross him so pay him for his spooooky insider information"

Bob is a sociopath with no empathy for mankind and anything he has to say about inside info is useless. Hes somebody i recommend that anybody in his group leave immediately since his goal is to screw over anyone at any cost to make money(a point that has been overstated). (the fact that people pay to get into his group is laughable consider he can use the free money he gets to pump whatever he wants which is an old penny stock trick)

only someone as delusional as gekko would see that. you are biased to what you believe.

seven)
I read it. Looks like Gekko was trying to do something legit and Zimbeck says "Pay me first and I'll do whatever it takes to make more money".Zimbeck was quick to put a btc addy and take money upfront, shows how much he "cared" about the project. Such complete bullshit, agreed. Keep posting more logs, it adds fuel to the Christmas fire.

DING DONG DING DONG....portraying gekko in a good light...

gekko is a criminal and should be put to jail...

now many people will post here and fud this post because gekko has paid them all 0.5 btc each from the money he made from bitbay ..

show us your private detective license? do a video showing your id and your face. prove me wrong!

-jz

if this post gets deleted, then its gekko.
bobtropic

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:02:31 AM

BobSurplus is a scammer whom found his way into crypto. You guys must realize what is happening now.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=131889

He has committed multiple criminal acts and will surely go to jail. he is trying to FUD and shift the blame to David, Bter. In reality, BOB is the Mastermind along with his evil partner Gekko..(APEXCOIN DEVELOPER)

Bob has been exploiting and destroying the crypto scene for many years now. He was behind the destruction of Stealth, Cloak, and consistently FUDS ShadowCoin. he has a team of ppl that fud shadow because it is against hondo. If you lost money and got scammed, it will lead back to Bob.

Bob is trying to make him the victim here. since when does a victim get 500 BTC from the whole deal....imagine that ..boohoo I got 500 BTC and I got scammed.

NOW SOMEONE IS THINKING.... THE REAL SCAMMER HER IS STEVEN DAI, DAVID ZIMBECK AND HANLIN THE OWNER OF BTER...

BTW... david is the main brain here.. he put the teams together... he got over 350M bay coins... not me.. I did get 500 btc off the top for my promotion. I did get some free bay coins which I have been dumping slowly since bayday.... I am not the only one to be gicen free coins though.. there are many others out there and when I get the time I'll be exposing this scam, run by a liar you all know as zimbeck.

Ohh boyyyy.. shiiiitssss about to get crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!

Everything that he says cannot be trusted...he only follows the BTC and destroys everyone...even after getting 500 btc....bob says this. he says one thing but the other occurs. misdirection

I say the same shit... This is the wild west and not suitable for everyone... Truth be told, what I do is no different from what the big banks, brokerage firms, hedge funds, governments and federal reserve does daily. Market manipulation, back door deals, and a bit of misdirection  happens everyday on every trading front.

I really do wish the whole alt game died though.. Bitcoin is the only crypto we need. Fuck all the others!

lin is a dirty bastard... he still owes me btc that fucker.... and how the fuck can an exchange owner take part in this fraud...

fuck bter.. I will never use them again!

500 BTC is not enough. He wants more!

The wallet address for the 500 BTC is somewhere. Someone will post it.

He got 70 million BAY that he has been dumping below IPO price because it was all free...because he wants more BTC.

Bob is the criminal. He extorted Lin/Steven into stealing the ICO funds for himself instead of putting it towards development. He threatened to leak BTER's involvement if he did not get 500 btc. Bob is the criminal here and this is why you have been scammed. normal people will team up and work together. bob saw this as an opportunity to extort bter as this info if leak will be damaging for bter. he saw this to capitalize and get more bitcoin out of it.

in reality bob does not give a monkeys hairy ball over altcoins.. he thinks bitcoin is king. so he scams altcoins to get as much bitcoin as he can

Bob consistently said that Bitbay was not a group play and that he was a simple investor. What bullshit. This was a group play of his and he is the founder of Bitbay

I been watching this thread since page 10, was tempted to buy in at the ICO but sadly I was not around for those days. Now I'm back and I believe there's no better time to buy some then today... As soon as I get back to my room ima be buying a few bitbay to add to my cryptocoin collection.

I think this coin has a bright future but who knows how long till everyone realizes how life-changing this coin, marketplace and smart contracts really are.

Good luck bay team and god speed.

PSA... This is not a group play of mine. This is a personal investment im making. Please dont ask me "when are you gonna pump bay" or "how long till bay hits x amount" because that kinda shit pisses me off.

Later.

YEAH WUT. YOU WERE IN IT FROM THE BEGGINING

Bob's plan right now is simple.

He wants to shift the blame to avoid jail time
He paid 100 bitcointalk members btc to fud david and lin
He wants to drive the price down to 30 sat, so that he can buy them all and then hire a new developer (after david's reputation has been destroyed) and bump this back to 200 sat and then get more btc

[9:19:09 PM] International Rob: Lin bro
[9:19:12 PM] International Rob: we have some problems
[9:19:22 PM] International Rob: we need to dump the price and pick up all the coins for cheap
[9:19:26 PM] International Rob: are you here
[9:19:26 PM] International Rob: ?

bob can do the right thing by using the 500 btc to set a buy wall at 300 sat to refund everyone for buying into the ipo. if he cares about the btc community, this is the right thing to do.

if not, please collect all this information, prepare your lawsuits and submit this to the authorities.

bob's army is fuding right now. if it sounds unreasonable or if there is blind love for bob, then you know they are paid.
[/quote]
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:14:01 AM

I guess they are going for the dead cat bounce. Why else delete this in the official thread:

I was among the top 25 on the rich list, and I was there because I saw a big potential in the tech. I still do.
However if you guys are aiming for something more than a dead cat bounce, there are some issues that need to be addressed.

Lin. Scam is the only word to describe his part in this. If he does not face up to his responsibility, this is going nowhere.  He holds far to many coins to be ignored.
David. Actually I believe him. I also understand it was a difficult situation. Nevertheless he did make a big mistake in not revealing the situation earlier. He is also one of the five that split the loot.
Steven. I don't know. For now I will assume Davids description of him is correct. If so, his part in this has like Davids been more stupid or naiv. But like David he got his part of the loot.
Bob and Gekko are out (I hope), so they are not relevant in the discussion about the future.

So, what now?
I would like to see this coin survive. However I think there's no way that's going to happen if this mess does not get cleaned up thoroughly.
Basically no one will invest in a coin that's controlled by known scamers. That goes both for who's making the decisions, and for controlling a large part of the coins. In plain english; If Lin, David, and Steven choose to keep their free coins, there's nothing more to discuss. Bay is dead. If they commit to use them for development, marketing etc. then there may bee a chance to get out of this mess. It would of course also be necessary to hire someone respected to be in charge of Bay. Full Transparency goes without saying.
Kronenberg

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:26:02 AM

BobSurplus is a scammer whom found his way into crypto. You guys must realize what is happening now.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=131889

He has committed multiple criminal acts and will surely go to jail. he is trying to FUD and shift the blame to David, Bter. In reality, BOB is the Mastermind along with his evil partner Gekko..(APEXCOIN DEVELOPER)

Bob has been exploiting and destroying the crypto scene for many years now. He was behind the destruction of Stealth, Cloak, and consistently FUDS ShadowCoin. he has a team of ppl that fud shadow because it is against hondo. If you lost money and got scammed, it will lead back to Bob.

Bob is trying to make him the victim here. since when does a victim get 500 BTC from the whole deal....imagine that ..boohoo I got 500 BTC and I got scammed.

NOW SOMEONE IS THINKING.... THE REAL SCAMMER HER IS STEVEN DAI, DAVID ZIMBECK AND HANLIN THE OWNER OF BTER...

BTW... david is the main brain here.. he put the teams together... he got over 350M bay coins... not me.. I did get 500 btc off the top for my promotion. I did get some free bay coins which I have been dumping slowly since bayday.... I am not the only one to be gicen free coins though.. there are many others out there and when I get the time I'll be exposing this scam, run by a liar you all know as zimbeck.

Ohh boyyyy.. shiiiitssss about to get crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!

Everything that he says cannot be trusted...he only follows the BTC and destroys everyone...even after getting 500 btc....bob says this. he says one thing but the other occurs. misdirection

I say the same shit... This is the wild west and not suitable for everyone... Truth be told, what I do is no different from what the big banks, brokerage firms, hedge funds, governments and federal reserve does daily. Market manipulation, back door deals, and a bit of misdirection  happens everyday on every trading front.

I really do wish the whole alt game died though.. Bitcoin is the only crypto we need. Fuck all the others!

lin is a dirty bastard... he still owes me btc that fucker.... and how the fuck can an exchange owner take part in this fraud...

fuck bter.. I will never use them again!

500 BTC is not enough. He wants more!

The wallet address for the 500 BTC is somewhere. Someone will post it.

He got 70 million BAY that he has been dumping below IPO price because it was all free...because he wants more BTC.

Bob is the criminal. He extorted Lin/Steven into stealing the ICO funds for himself instead of putting it towards development. He threatened to leak BTER's involvement if he did not get 500 btc. Bob is the criminal here and this is why you have been scammed. normal people will team up and work together. bob saw this as an opportunity to extort bter as this info if leak will be damaging for bter. he saw this to capitalize and get more bitcoin out of it.

in reality bob does not give a monkeys hairy ball over altcoins.. he thinks bitcoin is king. so he scams altcoins to get as much bitcoin as he can

Bob consistently said that Bitbay was not a group play and that he was a simple investor. What bullshit. This was a group play of his and he is the founder of Bitbay

I been watching this thread since page 10, was tempted to buy in at the ICO but sadly I was not around for those days. Now I'm back and I believe there's no better time to buy some then today... As soon as I get back to my room ima be buying a few bitbay to add to my cryptocoin collection.

I think this coin has a bright future but who knows how long till everyone realizes how life-changing this coin, marketplace and smart contracts really are.

Good luck bay team and god speed.

PSA... This is not a group play of mine. This is a personal investment im making. Please dont ask me "when are you gonna pump bay" or "how long till bay hits x amount" because that kinda shit pisses me off.

Later.

YEAH WUT. YOU WERE IN IT FROM THE BEGGINING

Bob's plan right now is simple.

He wants to shift the blame to avoid jail time
He paid 100 bitcointalk members btc to fud david and lin
He wants to drive the price down to 30 sat, so that he can buy them all and then hire a new developer (after david's reputation has been destroyed) and bump this back to 200 sat and then get more btc

[9:19:09 PM] International Rob: Lin bro
[9:19:12 PM] International Rob: we have some problems
[9:19:22 PM] International Rob: we need to dump the price and pick up all the coins for cheap
[9:19:26 PM] International Rob: are you here
[9:19:26 PM] International Rob: ?

bob can do the right thing by using the 500 btc to set a buy wall at 300 sat to refund everyone for buying into the ipo. if he cares about the btc community, this is the right thing to do.

if not, please collect all this information, prepare your lawsuits and submit this to the authorities.

bob's army is fuding right now. if it sounds unreasonable or if there is blind love for bob, then you know they are paid.
[/quote]

This is hilarious. And getting more bizarre each day. Zimbeck attempting to play Bob's game by posting behind the schill account "Bobtropic"  and threatening bob with jail time. Wake up Zimbeck. You paid and the chinese paid Bob Surplus to 'market' this coin and get the volume pumping on BTer. The only difference between you two low ballers is you are still ass deep in this mess and trying to make it smell good. What about all that BTC you got for playing your part in this scam??  You gonna hire lawyers to got after that too? Or your criminal buddies on BTer who you knew all along about, but said nothing 'cuz they were sending you a shit ton of free coins and BTC?

Someone get Zimbeck back on his meds.

Best TL / DR so far of this whole sorry mess (from Barrabas):

Remainder for those who insist on not wanting to keep track:

-- The chinese crooks, Lin and "Steven", still own around 400 MILLION coins

-- Zimbeck the Turd still owns 100 MILLION coins. He also has collected around 300 BTC so far.

-- Bob the Rat and Ryan the Weasel, not only have walked away with roughly 1,000 BTC altogether ALREADY, but the still hold approximately 40 MILLION coins.

Do with this info whatever you please. You are dealing IN ALL CASES, with the worst scum on the face of Planet Earth.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:53:04 AM

lose and learn dont be fool by the fake pump ! this coin is dying already .. thanks for destroyng altcoin future bunch of idiot !!

ferme ta guele! Caaaalisssss

Grin
chinamanangrybobby

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:05:48 AM

lose and learn dont be fool by the fake pump ! this coin is dying already .. thanks for destroyng altcoin future bunch of idiot !!

Grin

https://i.imgur.com/NHwBV1t.jpg
santoshira52

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:09:47 AM

Grin

https://i.imgur.com/NHwBV1t.jpg

Twatter account
https://twitter.com/d4duskes
BAYproviser

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:14:56 AM

ca se plain apret un scam ta toé po investir dans des nouveau coin ta perdue de Largent ces po la faute a person esti cave ta juste a pas metre ton cash sure net le con
506b5075

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:23:48 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 06:59:21 AM by 506b5075

https://i.imgur.com/b955hBW.jpg
Best I could do.
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:53:27 AM

I don't give a fuck how why or who or what they did nobody should be posting anyone's kids on this forum. Kids are innocent and now you have tied their lives to this shit. That is pure shit. All you who posted or quoted the to keep it going are pure shit as human beings. Disgusting individuals.  Sad

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:59:39 AM

Grin

Best I could do.

lol
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: