Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
elkrisi

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:30:25 PM

Who are you speaking to and what the hell did you just say? Most of whatever it is you just attempted to say is completely incoherent. Having poor grammar is one thing but you sound like you never even went to any school. You're English is actually much worse than most foreigners here. Please just go away and stop typing. I'm almost embarrassed for you.

You never fed up giving same answers right, OK criticize my grammar.

I can make a summary for you, you say it is a scam. So if it is a scam, and using some of those company names. Why those companies do not sue him. Just because of a joke, western union sue a facebook user.

You are speculating the hash market, which only works for the company. In each sale company got %10 cut so you are just making Josh richer. So I am suspicious about you, are you working for GAW?

This company works on USA and you already alert related authorities to check that company, but there is no news from SEC or any other of those authorities.

I think, Josh making great money because of your speculations and you are being a part of that.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I remember once I shitted fury too. Had too much Indian food.
elkrisi

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:35:48 PM

I'm divesting of Bitcoin!

@Superprime said:

I think paycoin can rises a lot more than 100 dollars. Do not forget now there will be a lot less coins than btc and half or more are staked, so almost nobody can buy it.

My guess 300 dollars within 1.5 years

mtaretto

I had an argument with my wife who didn't like the idea to sell our house and invest into GAW. But then I showed her that Josh said PayCoin is here to "supplant" bitcoin and get to 300 dollars as even @Superprime said. That is why I'm visiting the real estate agent tomorrow.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:37:26 PM

@Superprime said:

I think paycoin can rises a lot more than 100 dollars. Do not forget now there will be a lot less coins than btc and half or more are staked, so almost nobody can buy it.

mtaretto

I had an argument with my wife who didn't like the idea to sell our house and invest into GAW. But then I showed her that Josh said PayCoin is here to "supplant" bitcoin and get to 300 dollars as even @Superprime said. That is why I'm visiting the real estate agent tomorrow.

Don't sell your house, just mortgage it to the hilt! Josh will appreciate it and if you post in his forum will most likely give you a thumbs up.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 01:39:27 PM

@Superprime said:

mtaretto

Don't sell your house, just mortgage it to the hilt! Josh will appreciate it and if you post in his forum will most likely give you a thumbs up.

* blow job

What is Overkillcoin? A cryptocurrency / altcoin …: http://youtu.be/1eU2INYe4gk

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 01:40:13 PM

Who are you speaking to and what the hell did you just say? Most of whatever it is you just attempted to say is completely incoherent. Having poor grammar is one thing but you sound like you never even went to any school. You're English is actually much worse than most foreigners here. Please just go away and stop typing. I'm almost embarrassed for you.

You never fed up giving same answers right, OK criticize my grammar.

I can make a summary for you, you say it is a scam. So if it is a scam, and using some of those company names. Why those companies do not sue him. Just because of a joke, western union sue a facebook user.

You are speculating the hash market, which only works for the company. In each sale company got %10 cut so you are just making Josh richer. So I am suspicious about you, are you working for GAW?

This company works on USA and you already alert related authorities to check that company, but there is no news from SEC or any other of those authorities.

I think, Josh making great money because of your speculations and you are being a part of that.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I remember once I shitted fury too. Had too much Indian food.

Navy Seal Copypasta - The Musical: http://youtu.be/NsZMbs5PC64

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 01:42:34 PM

This tard wants to also stake Bitcoin, the greed or the stupidity never ends, they want money without work or research

https://twitter.com/capture4world/status/539311316855705600

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:47:19 PM

This tard wants to also stake Bitcoin, the greed or the stupidity never ends, they want money without work or research

Jeez. These morons get stupider every day.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:51:40 PM

Interesting, the following story popped up on Yahoo and as I start reading it, I am starting to see this guy is who Josh Garza wants to be. Unfortunately this guy is a doer, Garza is just a wannabe. Watching this mickey mouse operation of Garza's and reading how this guy operated and got things done, it is quite clear, Josh Garza will never amount to anything. A genuine doer versus a genuine loser:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2014/12/01/the-king-of-online-gambling-is-34/2/

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 01:52:26 PM

He even sent someone how much he's "invested"

https://twitter.com/capture4world/status/539346543904841728

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 01:55:17 PM

Interesting, the following story popped up on Yahoo and as I start reading it, I am starting to see this guy is who Josh Garza wants to be. Unfortunately this guy is a doer, Garza is just a wannabe. Watching this mickey mouse operation of Garza's and reading how this guy operated and got things done, it is quite clear, Josh Garza will never amount to anything. A genuine doer versus a genuine loser:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2014/12/01/the-king-of-online-gambling-is-34/2/

He's too innovative to learn how to dress

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:10:26 PM

He even sent someone how much he's "invested"

https://twitter.com/capture4world/status/539346543904841728

GAW should make a CashTaker for Bitcons. Let the morons lock up Bitcoins in the takers and tell them when they complete staking they will return their bitcoin. LOL. That would be so funny.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 02:25:15 PM

Here is the video of Josh saying "it won't be long before you'll walk into Target and see Hashlets. It won't be long before you go on Walmart.com... We're working with the largest etailers in the country."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXPFVl0r0M

TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:27:10 PM

He needs to be stopped before he bankrupts anyone. This is something that some people will not recover from.

[/quote]

I'm trying to take action, or if somebody who already has some funds wants to use this idea I'm all for it

http://www.gofundme.com/InvestigateGAW

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:35:05 PM

Pictures of hardware would help, but people can and will argue about it.

Forget the datacenter. the point is the blockchain. Show us on the blockchain. Show the freshly mined coin being created and going to a customer. You are giving them mine to mine coins for you, they should be able to show us the coin.

I asked Josh that personally about 2 months ago and his response was that if I need this proof then he doesn't want me to invest. What business in their right freaking minds would deny themselves money when all they have to do is show us that they do what they say they do. I would love to see what blocks they found in the past 3 months but that will NEVER happen.

This is getting old and ridiculous.  I want you to ask Apple to show you pictures of their *internal/private* data centers... see how far that goes.

Apple would tell you to go jump off a bridge.  You don't have the right to obtain that information.  How is this any different with GAW?

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:42:39 PM

This is getting old and ridiculous.  I want you to ask Apple to show you pictures of their *internal/private* data centers... see how far that goes.

Apple would tell you to go jump off a bridge.  You don't have the right to obtain that information.  How is this any different with GAW?

If GAW released their financial data at the level of detail required of any publicly traded company, there would be far fewer questions. Apple is publicly traded, and we know a lot more about their balance sheet than GAW's.
TheIZS

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:47:41 PM

Thanks I'll go check it out, I'm still getting a quote from Pinkerton.
I think it is just a matter of time before the authorities close in on this circus,
but I'm hoping the rest of the community wants to send a message.
When the crazy gets too, deep we are willing to police ourselves.

keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:48:19 PM

Hmm I just got censored on Hashtalk for saying:

"It is so cool that the 100M$ investors did put all that money up front into this without there being any plans how to execute anything, and all for us to profit from"

In https://hashtalk.org/topic/20535/simple-question-what-is-the-pow-timeframe-and-block-reward/ thread. My post is number 71, but apparently it is shadow banned so that I still see the post but no one else does

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 03:54:26 PM

Forget the datacenter. the point is the blockchain. Show us on the blockchain. Show the freshly mined coin being created and going to a customer. You are giving them mine to mine coins for you, they should be able to show us the coin.

I asked Josh that personally about 2 months ago and his response was that if I need this proof then he doesn't want me to invest. What business in their right freaking minds would deny themselves money when all they have to do is show us that they do what they say they do. I would love to see what blocks they found in the past 3 months but that will NEVER happen.

Are you seriously comparing GAW to Apple now?  Grin

I'm not paying Apple for a pie in the sky. I mean I can go to a store and buy an iPad and I get a product in hand. I don't need to know if they have a data center or a basement full of hamsters, because I get a tangible product and service. With GAW all I get is a promise to be paid back my original payment and then some. Or not, in the case of some Solo hashlets.

So yes, there is a bit of difference.

BTW a signed mining address is worth a thousand pictures and is much easier to produce if what they claim is true. Just saying.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 04:00:07 PM

This is getting old and ridiculous.  I want you to ask Apple to show you pictures of their *internal/private* data centers... see how far that goes.

Apple would tell you to go jump off a bridge.  You don't have the right to obtain that information.  How is this any different with GAW?

If GAW released their financial data at the level of detail required of any publicly traded company, there would be far fewer questions. Apple is publicly traded, and we know a lot more about their balance sheet than GAW's.

Apple was founded in the 70's and GAW this year, don't expect similar transparency. Although GAW is made to look enormous, it's just a startup. I don't expect them to show their aces, especially in such competitive and evolving market.

I'm not paying Apple for a pie in the sky.

I'm not paying Apple at all, theitr products suck and are overpriced. Cheesy

Good for you Smiley

But even back in 70's Apple sold tangible products, not 400% APY CDs. So if you want to compare GAW to something find ... ummm... apples to apples kind of deal.
TheIZS

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:07:24 PM

Really?? Again you're going to compare Apple with GAW, I was a journalist and entrepreneur once just like the New York Times, I had paper route for 6 months.

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: