Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376938 times)
rogerdonkey

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:10:11 AM

how about paycoin price? i see paycoin is a good project

corygto

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:12:47 AM

It's funny because earlier tonight I saw a thread from some guy asking Josh to confirm that the coin has a $20 floor.

Basically Josh never responded and all the GAW cronies came in and danced around the subject. I'm starting to think the floor is just an illusion and a lot of people are going to be out of big $$$$.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20708/confirm-the-coin-floor-price/21?page=1
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:14:00 AM

He is milking the shit out of these people.

He will definitely be in cnn, wsj media blitz. Once he's arrested.

Bitcoin is so cheap, why are they too greedy and impatient to just hodl Bitcoin? That shipping charge alone could buy 0.25 btc. Yet it's going into Joshs pocket.

What i still can't get my head around though is why he bought btc.com.... that was a confirmed $1 million wasn't it? Why would you buy that if you can't get a return and could keep the cash in untraceable BTC.

Long con to get publicity and trust. He even tried helping knc victims. I almost looked into gaw before I figured out hashlets are fake.

People even believe the picture of the hashtaker.

O well come arrest i guess Tim Draper can bid on and win btc.com Smiley. That guys like the man benefiting from all the BTC crimes with real fiat haha.

Yeah i was in but glad i'm out. I did want to believe but it didn't make sense though i must confess this was my first attempt at mining since physical miners were work so i thought hey why not give cloud mining a go. GAW seemed attractive only due to its never obsolete thing i could handle no profit but i didn't want to go negative. I took the 10 GH for free on trial watched it for 2 days did some calcs bought some more. Before i knew it i was 300 MH of prime in and 90 something of zens..... Then i read their forums and cringed when i saw the crazy beliefs it was like a cult... the promises and AMA's josh did proved to not exist then i got scared and ran. From now on i'm going to only hold my bitcoin and increase holdings over time. It'll be useful as a currency one day or an investment return. If not i only lose 10% of my investment standings.

HAHA o fuck me this is gold... check out the zen market on primes cheapest first you see this

almost 900 prime entries for sale and climbing

I said primes would tank once volder was off the top 10, then he came here to comment and who comes riding his coattail, the CEO himself, and we haven't talked.. No inside info here kids. 900 for sale, lmfao.

Hey you got the posts by volder showing this? I'd love to read the background... why is it they'd tank once volder dropped from top 10? I had a suspicion that the top 10 was dominated by resellers and inner circle people OR accounts that don't simply exist but are there to reinforce the fact some big players are investing... O fuck wait i just had a thought... what if the top 10 ARE gaw's BIG PLAYER INVESTORS?Huh They've been there the entire time pushing the NDA's on Josh.
corygto

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:16:11 AM

Bitcoin is so cheap, why are they too greedy and impatient to just hodl Bitcoin? That shipping charge alone could buy 0.25 btc. Yet it's going into Joshs pocket.

What i still can't get my head around though is why he bought btc.com.... that was a confirmed $1 million wasn't it? Why would you buy that if you can't get a return and could keep the cash in untraceable BTC.

Long con to get publicity and trust. He even tried helping knc victims. I almost looked into gaw before I figured out hashlets are fake.

O well come arrest i guess Tim Draper can bid on and win btc.com Smiley. That guys like the man benefiting from all the BTC crimes with real fiat haha.

Yeah i was in but glad i'm out. I did want to believe but it didn't make sense though i must confess this was my first attempt at mining since physical miners were work so i thought hey why not give cloud mining a go. GAW seemed attractive only due to its never obsolete thing i could handle no profit but i didn't want to go negative. I took the 10 GH for free on trial watched it for 2 days did some calcs bought some more. Before i knew it i was 300 MH of prime in and 90 something of zens..... Then i read their forums and cringed when i saw the crazy beliefs it was like a cult... the promises and AMA's josh did proved to not exist then i got scared and ran. From now on i'm going to only hold my bitcoin and increase holdings over time. It'll be useful as a currency one day or an investment return. If not i only lose 10% of my investment standings.

HAHA o fuck me this is gold... check out the zen market on primes cheapest first you see this

I said primes would tank once volder was off the top 10, then he came here to comment and who comes riding his coattail, the CEO himself, and we haven't talked.. No inside info here kids. 900 for sale, lmfao.

Hey you got the posts by volder showing this? I'd love to read the background... why is it they'd tank once volder dropped from top 10? I had a suspicion that the top 10 was dominated by resellers and inner circle people OR accounts that don't simply exist but are there to reinforce the fact some big players are investing... O fuck wait i just had a thought... what if the top 10 ARE gaw's BIG PLAYER INVESTORS?Huh They've been there the entire time pushing the NDA's on Josh.

I've had the same thoughts. I think people like Craig ARE the big investors.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 09:20:21 AM

It's funny because earlier tonight I saw a thread from some guy asking Josh to confirm that the coin has a $20 floor.

Basically Josh never responded and all the GAW cronies came in and danced around the subject. I'm starting to think the floor is just an illusion and a lot of people are going to be out of big $$$$.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20708/confirm-the-coin-floor-price/21?page=1

Funny his promise posts always disappear

GAW_Homero

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:34:06 AM

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Really? So very much talk on both sides.
It's not what you say it's what you do

http://www.gofundme.com/InvestigateGAW

This is for real I am completely serious!

Scott, I'm sure you will want to PM me and talk.

I'm requesting the cost estimate and time frame to present results from Pinkerton tomorrow.

I'll be updating the campaign as things progress.
It will remain private as I will not be linking my personal facebook page to it, the link will be the only way to access the campaign.

Flamers, haters, the true believers, and those who honestly want answers, bring it on I'm ready to do this.

TheIZS formerly of HashTalk

Current holdings 1 mHs zen and 10000ish hashpointupons.

Quicker, easier, cheaper, more effective make sure to do both personal and corporate

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/How-Do-You-Report-Suspected-Tax-Fraud-Activity%3F

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:38:18 AM

It starts here page 40 and he comments on page 41 like 3 posts down.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9615125#msg9615125

elkrisi

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:48:51 AM

Quote, @GAW_CEO:
Paycoin is so advanced, it was beyond the powers of nearly every developer we talked to about it.

We shopped the project around the world, and virtually every development team told us it was technically impossible to build.

However, we were fortunate enough to find a team of graphics designers and HTML coders that could draw beautiful icons of our idea and present it in wonderful HTML5 code.
Following that, we had a long conference with our sales people asking, "Can we sell the icons?" The answer was, "Absolutely! They'll buy anything from you Josh!"

So here we are, changing the crypto industry for ever: really beautiful HashStaker icons with more to follow, all available to investors bright enough to press OK.

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:51:48 AM

Quote, @GAW_CEO:
Paycoin is so advanced, it was beyond the powers of nearly every developer we talked to about it.

We shopped the project around the world, and virtually every development team told us it was technically impossible to build.

However, we were fortunate enough to find a team of graphics designers and HTML coders that could draw beautiful icons of our idea and present it in wonderful HTML5 code.
Following that, we had a long conference with our sales people asking, "Can we sell the icons?" The answer was, "Absolutely! They'll buy anything from you Josh!"

So here we are, changing the crypto industry for ever: really beautiful HashStaker icons with more to follow, all available to investors bright enough to press OK.

Can I get a blue and green CashTaker? I want them in multi colors so my Zen Cloud is oh so beautiful when I log in.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
corygto

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:53:22 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20639/how-many-have-calculated-2-years-of-paycoin-and-are-millionaires?page=1

These people actually believe they will be millionaires LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sorry to burst your paybubble but the only person at GAW that's going to become filthy stinking rich is Homero Garza.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:59:58 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20639/how-many-have-calculated-2-years-of-paycoin-and-are-millionaires?page=1

These people actually believe they will be millionaires LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sorry to burst your paybubble but the only person at GAW that's going to become filthy stinking rich is Homero Garza.

Isn't it obvious by now that the only one who gets rich in a get rich scheme is the person perpetuating the scheme.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:02:35 AM

Poor sad fools on Hashtalk. Here is one sad example Angry

I really hope that this will happen!
PC at 120$... This will gonna change my life...

God save the PayCoin! Smiley

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
elkrisi

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:06:16 AM

GAW files world's first patent for crypto coins:

How to turn the open source staking free wallet into a browser icon which costs money and vanishes after 3-6 months.

The money coming out of royalties for this patent will form a $300 million floor for PayCoin.

CNN and WSJ will cover the story as soon as they find a suitable slot in their prime time.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:31:17 AM

That is really sad fantasizing about their fantasy money, the repercussions will be generations long. How many shows like 20/20 or Dateline, cover the woeful tail of those got taken. Old Grandpa and Grandma in their rocking chairs on the porch, lamenting you know he was so convincing, such a nice boy, everyone vouched for him I guess we got caught up in it all. Speaking of TV shows this week's Shark Tank reminded me of all of this. Two duds came in pitched their wares and were scoffed and mocked and basically told to get the hell out of here with your BS to the point one of them had quivering lips throughout almost on the verge of tears. I see this thread as GAW's Shark Tank and to date every step of the way he has failed.

What I wonder is if he has formulated this all; that is for sure we will see real happy people in the next month squealing in delight as their so-called investment actually pays out, then perhaps the next month and maybe the month thereafter? Carefully calculated that he can 'throw away' a certain amount of real money to continue to make it appear all is well. Then gradually introduce new ideas new products, new coins leaving the last or bottom row of suckers now eager to get in at the top.   What I am trying to gauge is if there is a definitive pattern when he introduces the next big thing. Or is it always just on a whim when to change course. Prosecutors will be interested in such a calculated pattern.

The other thing that notably stands out now is after every announcement there a handful of immediate responses, all one liners e.g.

great news josh!!!

your the man boss!!!

we trust in you gaw_ceo!!!

etc

one liner accolades never addressing the topic at hand, so much so I wonder if they are script bots even. Certainly they are staffers or hired cheerleaders.

Once that wave of one liner accolades subsides then do only a few seemingly real people emerge querying the contents announcements, usually drowned out by even more cheerleading.

You can see it in all those stickied announcement threads. way to go josh!!! click on any culprit's profiles and that is all they every seem to post and say.

Absolutely a con-job in design and making in a number of interviews he even refers to this all as being the reason to invest in them; something to the effect we have our own forum with thousands of people singing our praises there fore we are the most trusted and successful crypto currency co around...let me try to find that quote..
benjamin07

Activity: 223
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:59:46 AM

Who are you speaking to and what the hell did you just say? Most of whatever it is you just attempted to say is completely incoherent. Having poor grammar is one thing but you sound like you never even went to any school. You're English is actually much worse than most foreigners here. Please just go away and stop typing. I'm almost embarrassed for you.

You never fed up giving same answers right, OK criticize my grammar.

I can make a summary for you, you say it is a scam. So if it is a scam, and using some of those company names. Why those companies do not sue him. Just because of a joke, western union sue a facebook user.

You are speculating the hash market, which only works for the company. In each sale company got %10 cut so you are just making Josh richer. So I am suspicious about you, are you working for GAW?

This company works on USA and you already alert related authorities to check that company, but there is no news from SEC or any other of those authorities.

I think, Josh making great money because of your speculations and you are being a part of that.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

gorilla or guerilla?
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:00:10 AM

Cantor Ventures invests in companies focused on the development of innovative, technology-centric products, services and marketplaces. As an active business partner, Cantor Ventures guides and accelerates growth for businesses across multiple industry verticals.

Cantor Ventures is wholly owned by Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P. and headquartered in New York

http://www.cantorventures.com/portfolio/josh_garza_paycoin

Roll Eyes

404 not found.

Must have taken itdown due to NDA?

Hardly. It simply doesn't exist. Never did.

You should submit the PayCoin whitepaper and see how far it goes:

http://www.cantorventures.com/have-an-idea

Those VCs only read the first few lines anyway, you'll have $100m by Tuesday I think.

Ha! Not a bad idea at all. Can you imagine that. In fact just change the obvious identifiers, name of coin other etc, and see what happens.

Better yet where is coinfire when you need them. How about submit that white paper to real industry leaders and developers for their comments on it. Off-hand, coinfire could contact the following ask them to read through it and give their immediate thoughts, say:

- Charlie Lee
- Evan Duffield
- Vitalik Buterin
- Andreas Antonopoulos

add any other real people you can think of and make sure not to forget to ask them about this claim that it is so sophisticated that no developer out there contacted could even conceive of making it happen except for ..... one H Joshua Garza...
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:07:13 PM

Cantor Ventures invests in companies focused on the development of innovative, technology-centric products, services and marketplaces. As an active business partner, Cantor Ventures guides and accelerates growth for businesses across multiple industry verticals.

Cantor Ventures is wholly owned by Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P. and headquartered in New York

http://www.cantorventures.com/portfolio/josh_garza_paycoin

Roll Eyes

404 not found.

Must have taken itdown due to NDA?

Hardly. It simply doesn't exist. Never did.

You should submit the PayCoin whitepaper and see how far it goes:

http://www.cantorventures.com/have-an-idea

Those VCs only read the first few lines anyway, you'll have $100m by Tuesday I think.

Ha! Not a bad idea at all. Can you imagine that. In fact just change the obvious identifiers, name of coin other etc, and see what happens.

Better yet where is coinfire when you need them. How about submit that white paper to real industry leaders and developers for their comments on it. Off-hand, coinfire could contact the following ask them to read through it and give their immediate thoughts, say:

- Charlie Lee
- Evan Duffield
- Vitalik Buterin
- Andreas Antonopoulos

add any other real people you can think of and make sure not to forget to ask them about this claim that it is so sophisticated that no developer out there contacted could even conceive of making it happen except for ..... one H Joshua Garza...

Reply to their request on which celebrity should come on board.... name Andreas Antonopoulos. He'd sort them out. I'm actually getting quite excited to see this all burst into flames. There will be collateral damage and unfortunately its going to be a 6 month wait until parts start falling down. Its likely they'll ban those that are angry on losses to cut the negativity... but like always in scams someone will go high to authority etc and it'll all crumble down. Unfotunately the bitcoin will be shipped so any jail time has a reward hiding at the end somewhere for an off the chain cash in.
elkrisi

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:12:21 PM

Who are you speaking to and what the hell did you just say? Most of whatever it is you just attempted to say is completely incoherent. Having poor grammar is one thing but you sound like you never even went to any school. You're English is actually much worse than most foreigners here. Please just go away and stop typing. I'm almost embarrassed for you.

I can make a summary for you, you say it is a scam. So if it is a scam, and using some of those company names. Why those companies do not sue him. Just because of a joke, western union sue a facebook user.

You are speculating the hash market, which only works for the company. In each sale company got %10 cut so you are just making Josh richer. So I am suspicious about you, are you working for GAW?

This company works on USA and you already alert related authorities to check that company, but there is no news from SEC or any other of those authorities.

I think, Josh making great money because of your speculations and you are being a part of that.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I was going to write something clever here but the gorilla part really got me scared. That and the entire arsenal of USMarines...
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:15:20 PM

I was going to write something clever here but the gorilla part really got me scared. That and the entire arsenal of USMarines...

LOL - He's obviously full of shit... But it was funny nonetheless. Besides, the Marines haven't won war since.... ever...
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 01:18:56 PM

I'm divesting of Bitcoin!

@Superprime said:

I still talk in BTC as I see it as the main coin still for a long time to come.
Bitcoin certainly had its chance to make a mark on the world economy, but lately it's been stagnant because there's just no innovation. This is in stark contrast to Paycoin, which I would argue has already become the front runner for a truly global currency! I would advise getting out of Bitcoin into Paycoin before the Bitcoin bubble inevitably bursts. There's nothing Bitcoin has done that Paycoin can't do better.

Roi posted about 6 hours ago

@Superprime said:

Even Josh has stated that Pay Coin is there to supplement BTC.
I think that might have been a typo: "supplant" is a better word. Paycoin is gold to Bitcoin's silver. Bitcoin may have a place in terms of micropayments, but Paycoin is where it's at for the vast bulk of the world economy.

Roi

I think paycoin can rises a lot more than 100 dollars. Do not forget now there will be a lot less coins than btc and half or more are staked, so almost nobody can buy it.

My guess 300 dollars within 1.5 years

mtaretto

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: