Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:44:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376980 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 03:11:30 AM

Oh yeah... my guess is that we (hashlet buyers) paid for those Ants back in October and now we have the privilege to buy them again. Isn't "cloud mining" wonderful.

October ... Huh

Way earlier...more like in the summer... Wink

ZiG

True, we paid in the summer, they bought the Ants in October IIRC.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:13:42 AM

The turd is still getting flushed check out Cryptsy, will break .01 tonight

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:17:25 AM

^ that weirdo has been on the radar from day one. An almost love fest with Homero, anything and everything Homero does, that thing is all over it gushing accolades.  Something is not right there. So much so the full name, complete public profile, does not cut it. Looks like an Emo that if you squeeze its balls it will squeal like a little girl, when push comes to shove. When the Polis come a calling over there, you can forget about the push and go to the shove.  Cheesy
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:19:28 AM

^ that weirdo has been on the radar from day one. An almost love fest with Homero, anything and everything Homero does, that thing is all over it gushing accolades.  Something is not right there. So much so the full name, complete public profile, does not cut it. Looks like an Emo that if you squeeze its balls it will squeal like a little girl, when push comes to shove.

i think he stated he was like 16. i dont understand how a legit company would let 16 year olds "Invest btc" or whatever. such a scam... Paycoined. LOL

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
TheThinTinMan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:23:49 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 03:39:05 AM by TheThinTinMan

Didint you know ?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28694/getting-pumped/5

Word.

Besides GAW already sold 20 dollar coins via paybase.com well before paybase went live.  They have enough, since the coin never hit 20 anywhere else.

Poop and scoop

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28715/weekend/3  (quick archive this mofo)

Josh admits he wont post anymore due to bitjane fixing his mistakes and that his messages will need to be vetted by everyone in the company including the janitor.  I am sure it will need to further vetting by the ferret they keep in the office as well.  

Josh is done, paybase is a failure and they dont care, they got paid more cash from this than anyone. Also I didn't know having a family was a hobby.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s406/hashtalk/loljosh_zpsc6be3c93.png

bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:31:10 AM

[Suspicious link removed]j.com/moneybeat/2014/11/25/bitbeat-gaw-miners-to-launch-bitcoin-challenger-paycoin/

When the coin opens to the public on Jan. 2 with what Mr. Garza says will be an anticipated market capitalization of $250 million, the company will partly back that with a store of fiat currency worth around $100 million.

So putting it all together, they sold 4.8 million coins to investors at $2 each for a total of $100 million? It's like he can't even be bothered to break out a calculator and try to come up with numbers that make sense.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:44:59 AM

[Suspicious link removed]j.com/moneybeat/2014/11/25/bitbeat-gaw-miners-to-launch-bitcoin-challenger-paycoin/

When the coin opens to the public on Jan. 2 with what Mr. Garza says will be an anticipated market capitalization of $250 million, the company will partly back that with a store of fiat currency worth around $100 million.

So putting it all together, they sold 4.8 million coins to investors at $2 each for a total of $100 million? It's like he can't even be bothered to break out a calculator and try to come up with numbers that make sense.

Why bother with some of the morons over at HT.  Thats his intended audience.  Not people who ask question.

Was just reading some idiot who thought the US$'s value was based on the price of the gold in Fort Knox... WTF!!!

Hes arguing the point.  Thisguy22 is a genius at work

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28618/we-all-should-email-provident-metals-to-accept-xpy-payment-for-gold-and-silver/33
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:47:01 AM

This guy again  Roll Eyes

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hashcoin-hashbase-will-bring-bitcoin-mainstream-interview-with-gawminers-josh-garza/

Scott Fargo > Guest  • 2 months ago  
The investor list will be released in accordance with the full rollout as required by the banking institutions that are involved.
GAW has been open about that

He has stated they will be revealed as was requested by the filing and the fundraising.
Yes I have seen information and I am under NDA or I would tell them to you.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:51:20 AM

"PRIVATE INVESTORS"

http://gawminers.eu/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/timeline@2x-1024x820.png

The investor list will be released in accordance with the full rollout as required by the banking institutions that are involved.
GAW has been open about that.

He has stated they will be revealed as was requested by the filing and the fundraising.
Yes I have seen information and I am under NDA or I would tell them to you.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:55:38 AM

What is going on with this love of ponzis right now? Flavor of the week? Or is it a symptom of the times now that coin prices and difficulty are not allowing any sort of ROI?

It's starting to make me wonder if the bitcoin/altcoin phenomena isn't just some fad that people in 10 or 20 years are going to laugh about or barely remember.

Perhaps some people are drawn to crypto because they want to experience adrenaline rushes from their money. Bitcoin's looking kinda boring atm. They need to get their fix from increasingly risky sources.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:02:51 AM

What is going on with this love of ponzis right now? Flavor of the week? Or is it a symptom of the times now that coin prices and difficulty are not allowing any sort of ROI?

It's starting to make me wonder if the bitcoin/altcoin phenomena isn't just some fad that people in 10 or 20 years are going to laugh about or barely remember.

Perhaps some people are drawn to crypto because they want to experience adrenaline rushes from their money. Bitcoin's looking kinda boring atm. They need to get their fix from increasingly risky sources.

The good ol' stock market has had plenty of intraday volatility of late. Perhaps they should look there instead.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:11:47 AM

Sadly not. Personally I tell everyone to steer clear. It is the likes of the redacteds, the rootdudes, the sburns, the garzas, the assorted muck that need to draw people in in order for the to cash out. Right now it is not for the feint of hart. It is nothing you should draw any uninitiated into at all.  You have scum of the earth like Josh Garza, rootdude, redacted, shrieking, it will balance out to 20 dollars buy buy, sburns and the rest of them over there conning, cheat lying thieving all those people into getting in, solely for their own benefit. Filth. Scum. Undertakings are underway to see if that filthy liar read Briggs or whatever his name is is even a marine.

No one needs any adrenaline rush with their life savings based on the calculated lies of a floppy faced piece of shot called Homero Joshuah Garza.

Scum like this and his whole band of merry men need to be locked up for a very long time before anything to do with cryptocurrency is taken seriously.

These filthy parasites need to flushed out and shattered with all measurable means so that they can never recoup and appear in another form to repeat ever again.
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:14:04 AM

Sadly not. Personally I tell everyone to steer clear. It is the likes of the redacteds, the rootdudes, the sburns, the garzas, the assorted muck that need to draw people in in order for the to cash out. Right now it is not for the feint of hart. It is nothing you should draw any uninitiated into at all.  You have scum of the earth like Josh Garza, rootdude, redacted, shrieking, it will balance out to 20 dollars buy buy, sburns and the rest of them over there conning, cheat lying thieving all those people into getting in, solely for their own benefit. Filth. Scum. Undertakings are underway to see if that filthy liar read Briggs or whatever his name is is even a marine.

No one needs any adrenaline rush with their life savings based on the calculated lies of a floppy faced piece of shot called Homero Joshuah Garza.

Scum like this and his whole band of merry men need to be locked up for a very long time before anything to do with cryptocurrency is taken seriously.

These filthy parasites need to flushed out and shattered with all measurable means so that they can never recoup and appear in another form to repeat ever again.

^^^ ...Amen...
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:15:17 AM

GAW does not accept Paycoin for there own miners. A couple of people on the treads said they should take Paycoin for the Antminers there selling. GAW really stuck it to these people. They have to go sell Paycoin then buy the miners with BTC. That's a kicker.  

That's like the CEO of GM. Driving a Hyundia

Insert PAYCOINED here

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 06:32:24 AM

Wow it's still selling off, it's bloodshed

According to one poster on HT when I raised the pre-mining issue there, the coins were purchased in the ICO for $2 each.  That is .0072 BTC per XPY at current rates.

When the price drops even close the that level, look out.  I would expect most investors to dump very quickly when it hits that level.  And there are (according to Josh, if you believe him) 40% x 12,000,000 = 4,800,000 XPY held by those investors who paid in $2 each.  Right now, with prices hovering around .01 BTC, these investors can afford to wait it out.  As soon as the .01 level starts to get tested, watch out below.  These investors, many of whom I am betting are wall street buds of Stuart, are going to dump fast to avoid a loss.

It just now occurs to me that the 4.8 million XPY are the same ones described as "$100 million in coins" ... but if they paid $2 that would be slightly less than ten million. I'll bet the claim of $100 million was a bit of slippery wording, i.e., it was "100 million [worth of] coins" if you assume a $20 floor. All indications are that they didn't get much at all in cash from investors. A few hundred thousand sounds plausible.

The investor coins are supposed to be in escrow anyway, so they wouldn't be dumpable. But that doesn't matter. If there were any serious investors putting a million or more into it, which I doubt, can you imagine them sitting by while Josh's promises crumbled one after another? Lawyers would have gotten them disentangled long before this point. Although basic due diligence -- because at that level you can ask for verification of the alleged partnerships and everything else, rather than trusting Josh about it -- would have kept them from getting involved in the first place.

There still has never been any attempt at an explanation at how that 2 per coin was going to turn into 20 (especially when there were going to be coins mined outside of those "sold" in the ico and from "mining" hashpoints. This whole thing never made sense, not sure why people ever had faith, never mind after weeks of paybase being a 0.

I've seen a lot of HT'ers assert that GAW had a hundred million in investments to back the coin. They believe Josh said it. But the closest claim I can find from Josh is that they would escrow "100 million in coins," which could be weasel-wording to claim only that that many coins would be worth that much at $20 each.  Has he ever directly claimed that they got $100 million cash from investors, or is this just HT lore?

I found one person over there on HT who did the math, and realized that the claimed reserves and the number of coins for investors didn't make any sense at all. That was a month ago. Nobody else in the thread seemed bothered by that.

One suggested that although GAW did in fact "guarantee a floor of 20$" they wouldn't need to spend cash to support the floor: "I think it will happen the opposite, that if necessary GAW will have to hold the price by selling their coins."
https://hashtalk.org/topic/20626/pyc-to-skyrocket-but-gaw-will-stop-it

To this exuberant analysis @gawceo replied: "Wow, well done."

This reminded me of something... I forgot to check for a response to my comment on CT. This is quite interesting:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113268/paycoin-attempts-to-explain-away-pay-floor-but-deleted-statements-tell-different-story#comment-1782079883

suchmoon • 2 days ago

Ian, next to last paragraph, how did you confirm that Cantor Fitzgerald invested in GAW? Did you reach out to them or did you base that on GAW's PR? That is an important distinction IMHO - as far as I know there is no independent confirmation of that anywhere. I know there are CCN and WSJ arcticles, both relying on what seems to be PR statements. Some clarification would be great. Thanks.

Ian DeMartino suchmoon • 2 days ago

I called and asked them. I had similar doubts, but lo and behold at least someone from their marketing department said the wsj article was accurate.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:43:25 AM

It seems that paycoinmultipool.com is mining neoscoin with a very large amount. Is this a metaphorical middle finger from paycoin to syntaks  Huh.

https://twitter.com/NeosCoin/status/554164840315752448

Not cool paycoin not cool.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
AltxF4

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:44:59 AM

It seems that paycoinmultipool.com is mining neoscoin with a very large amount. Is this a metaphorical middle finger from paycoin to syntaks  Huh.

https://twitter.com/NeosCoin/status/554164840315752448

Not cool paycoin not cool.

Paycoin can go fuck themselves with a Saguaro Cactus!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:59:52 AM

I agree fuck paycoin and their thieving prick ceo that never gave me my coins from mining on their pool at launch. right in the ass with a gasoline filled pineapple garza.
kitaco

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:10:33 AM

yeah, paycoin, bad things about paycoin, yeah, peer pressure, yeah, bad things, paycoin

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
AltxF4

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:14:59 AM

I agree fuck paycoin and their thieving prick ceo that never gave me my coins from mining on their pool at launch. right in the ass with a gasoline filled pineapple garza.

Maybe the pineapple can be on top of the Saguaro Cactus, and everything is full of gasoline! Saguaros are some big azz Motherfuqers!
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: