Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 [1178] 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376928 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 02:42:28 AM

Groups
Google+
Gmail
Web
more
↰ josh temp
   New chat message received from Allen1980s
Feb 15in...@hashtalk.org
Hello GAWCEO,

New message from Allen1980s:

Well, unless you are going to buy my account out, you cannot really call this creeping, can you? Until the account is made whole, in this grand scheme of yours, I will continue to come here and see what other fiasco you are contriving.

Click here to continue the conversation
Thanks!
HashTalk

This chat notification was sent to you due to your subscription settings. Click here to alter those settings.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 02:45:56 AM

Mordica wants $500k in Bitcoin https://groups.google.com/a/geniusesatwork.com/group/ocf/attach/81dfbefc677fece0/mclain%20012715%20ltr.pdf?part=0.1&authuser=0

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:48:04 AM

Is there a way to navigate all the way to the beginning of the "ocf" group? This one: https://groups.google.com/a/geniusesatwork.com/forum/#!forum/ocf

I have a little time and I will start archiving from the beginning (8,000+ emails) if I can get there. SLOOOOW going trying to scroll the whole way.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 02:50:11 AM

Groups
Google+
Gmail
Web
more
↰ ocf
   Re: such a company?
Feb 9Dejan Ranisavljevic
What about unpaid days off?
You just kick off people from company, without even saying so?

Wow, wow. This is so Epic. I haven’t seen this in my whole life.
On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:13 PM, Josh Garza wrote:

Hey, hey as going on here?

I sent you an email a few days ago letting you know how much I appreciated your work. And expressed my desire to negotiate your employment status and no one heard back from you. Did you get the email?

What do you feel is immoral?

Sent from my mobile phone

On Feb 9, 2015 8:10 PM, "Dejan Ranisavljevic" <dejan.ran...@gmail.com> wrote:
Why do you play so dirty even with people who helped you build what you have today?

Locking my email, and deleting all accounts, without any notice, and explanation. And all i asked is to negotitate my employment status and terms.

I wish you have a great time in Brussels. Until i start writing everything i know about GAW on bitcointalk.

You sold your reputation so cheap once again. What’s going to stop me now telling everything to public?

I am stunned, i haven’t seen such unmoral company and people surrounding it.

I just wish this happened earlier, such a waste of my time.

“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

Feb 9Josh Garza
Dejan,

What are you talking about bud? Unpaid days off? Kick people out?

I have no idea what you are talking about.  So let's start from the beginning.

I sent you and email, I never got a response. I just bought it up, and you did not respond to it again. I can not help if I do not have the information to help.

So please explain what you mean and I will work to address it.

- show quoted text -

Feb 9Dejan Ranisavljević
My company email and accounts were all deleted and locked, does that mean that i am kicked from company?

It does to me.
- show quoted text -

Feb 9Josh Garza
Look bud, let's be professionals.

I sent you an email a few days ago and got no response. Yet somehow, the first email I get from you are full of threats.

Let's start again, from the beginning. What terms are you asking for?

- show quoted text -

Feb 9Dejan Ranisavljević
You replied yesterday. I was visiting familly and out of town. In the meantime my email and all other accounts were locked.

There are no more terms, i am not coming back, this actions from today just confirm how immoral and full of lies this company is.

If you want me to leave quite i just want compensation for 2 unpaid weeks, and for two more weeks while i am looking for new job.

This is just unbelievable.
On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:46 PM, Josh Garza wrote:

I sent you an email a few days ago and got no response. Yet somehow, the first email I get from you are full of threats.

On Feb 9, 2015 8:43 PM, "Dejan Ranisavljevic" <dejan.ran...@gmail.com> wrote:
My company email and accounts were all deleted and locked, does that mean that i am kicked from company?
t a
- show quoted text -
- show quoted text -

Feb 9Josh Garza
They were noticed, my email was sent well before your account was suspended.

Your account was suspended because many email accounts have been breached in the company. Any accounts that were potentially breached where suspended.

So tell me, how does turning off accounts that we're breached confirm how immoral the company is?

On Feb 9, 2015 9:19 PM, "Dejan Ranisavljevic" <dejan.ran...@gmail.com> wrote:
- show quoted text -
- show quoted text -

Feb 9Dejan Ranisavljević
I just have hard time to beleive that my emai and slackl was locked because of breach.

After my email was locked i contacted Jonah on Slack, and told him that my email was locked,
and if we have to discuss anything else to email me on my personal email. What he did not do. Instead my slack account was locked.

Overall, because of big changes in company i wanted to negotitate my employment status and salary. Instead i was kicked without any notice.

So please tell me how immoral those actions are? And how should i feel about it?
- show quoted text -

Feb 9Josh Garza
Did you ever consider it was just a misunderstanding?

A professional emails someone and says "hey, it seems like there is some thing wrong with my email. Can you tell me what happened?" Rather than an the email you sent?

You worked hard for us. We also paid you for that work. Apprerntly Joe agreed to help you get a visa, and never did anything with it or ask for our help. Had he, because of the great work you did, I would have hired someone to do this for you.

Your a smart guy, so use some basic logic. Why would I send you an email, complimenting your services, asking you for you to name some terms, to only lock you out the next day? How does that even make sense?

My intentions were to obviously preserve our working relationship, which is why I reached out to begin with. We waited for you to get back home for a few weeks, you don't think we would have waited a few more days?

How should you feel? This could have been handled batter. You reacted quickly and emotionally, this whole misunderstanding could have been avoided. We have made our fair share of them too, so i get what it means to make an emotional mistake.

I am willing to chalk this up as a misunderstanding. I am even willing to listen to your terms and talk to you about trying to help with a visa (if your interested). From everything I have been told, you have a lot of talent.

We have a plan that will out us back on track and squash the negativity out there. We could use your help to make it happen.

On Monday, February 9, 2015, Dejan Ranisavljevic <dejan.ran...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just have hard time to beleive that my emai and slackl was locked because of breach.

After my email was locked i contacted Jonah on Slack, and told him that my email was locked,
and if we have to discuss anything else to email me on my personal email. What he did not do. Instead my slack account was locked.

Overall, because of big changes in company i wanted to negotitate my employment status and salary. Instead i was kicked without any notice.

So please tell me how immoral those actions are? And how should i feel about it?
On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 9:35 PM, Josh Garza wrote:

They were noticed, my email was sent well before your account was suspended.

Your account was suspended because many email accounts have been breached in the company. Any accounts that were potentially breached where suspended.

So tell me, how does turning off accounts that we're breached confirm how immoral the company is?

On Feb 9, 2015 9:19 PM, "Dejan Ranisavljevic" <dejan.ranisavljevic@gmail.com> wrote:
You replied yesterday. I was visiting familly and out of town. In the meantime my email and all other accounts were locked.

There are no more terms, i am not coming back, this actions from today just confirm how immoral and full of lies this company is.

If you want me to leave quite i just want compensation for 2 unpaid weeks, and for two more weeks while i am looking for new job.

This is just unbelievable.
On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:46 PM, Josh Garza wrote:

On Feb 9, 2015 8:43 PM, "Dejan Ranisavljevic" <dejan.ranisavljevic@gmail.com> wrote:
t a
It does to me.
On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:41 PM, Josh Garza wrote:

Dejan,

What are you talking about bud? Unpaid days off? Kick people out?

I have no idea what you are talking about.  So let's start from the beginning.

I sent you and email, I never got a response. I just bought it up, and you did not respond to it again. I can not help if I do not have the information to help.

So please explain what you mean and I will work to address it.

On Feb 9, 2015 8:38 PM, "Dejan Ranisavljevic" <dejan.ranisavljevic@gmail.com> wrote:
What about unpaid days off?
You just kick off people from company, without even saying so?

Wow, wow. This is so Epic. I haven’t seen this in my whole life.
On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:13 PM, Josh Garza wrote:

Hey, hey as going on here?

I sent you an email a few days ago letting you know how much I appreciated your work. And expressed my desire to negotiate your employment status and no one heard back from you. Did you get the email?

What do you feel is immoral?

On Feb 9, 2015 8:10 PM, "Dejan Ranisavljevic" <dejan.ranisavljevic@gmail.com> wrote:
Why do you play so dirty even with people who helped you build what you have today?

Locking my email, and deleting all accounts, without any notice, and explanation. And all i asked is to negotitate my employment status and terms.

I wish you have a great time in Brussels. Until i start writing everything i know about GAW on bitcointalk.

You sold your reputation so cheap once again. What’s going to stop me now telling everything to public?

I am stunned, i haven’t seen such unmoral company and people surrounding it.

I just wish this happened earlier, such a waste of my time.

“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

--

Josh Garza
CEO- GAW Corp
- show quoted text -

Feb 9Dejan Ranisavljević
Yes i see now that there might be a chance for misunderstanding. Which was multiplied by bad communication and actions.
And i confirm that i am emotional and untrusty as of recent events.

I would apology and chalk for today. Hopefully we could get back on track tomorrow.

- show quoted text -

Feb 9Josh Garza
It's all good,  we are all tense.

Let's pick up tomorrow with what your thinking on terms Smiley

- show quoted text -

Feb 11Dejan Ranisavljević
Hey, where is everyone? Whats going on? I am still locked out of email and slack.

Can you give me your thought on previous email i sent.

Thanks
- show quoted text -

Feb 11Jonah Dorman
- show quoted text -

Feb 11Matthew Eden
- show quoted text -

Feb 13Dejan Ranisavljević
So what now, you will just ignore me?

Sent from my iPhone
- show quoted text -

Feb 13Josh Garza
Images are hidden - Show images
Are you guys talking now?

Josh Garza
CEO- GAW Corp

- show quoted text -

Feb 13Jonah Dorman
No.
- show quoted text -

Feb 13Dejan Ranisavljević
I haven't heard from anyone in three days.

Sent from my iPhone
- show quoted text -

Feb 13Josh Garza
Ok? Why write this then? You know the reason why I am asking? Why not just address?

- show quoted text -

Feb 14Dejan Ranisavljević
If thats all you have to say, then i would like to ask again. To pay me out two weeks of vacation days and two more weeks spent on moving and looking for new job.

This just confirms that i was right in first place. There was no mistake or misunderstanding, just bad behavior and business of GAW company.

Good Bye.

Sent from my iPhone
- show quoted text -

Feb 14Josh Garza
Bud, just because people are busy and with their families does not make this a bad company.

What are the amounts you are owed?

On Saturday, February 14, 2015, Dejan Ranisavljević <dejan.ran...@gmail.com> wrote:
If thats all you have to say, then i would like to ask again. To pay me out two weeks of vacation days and two more weeks spent on moving and looking for new job.

This just confirms that i was right in first place. There was no mistake or misunderstanding, just bad behavior and business of GAW company.

Good Bye.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 13, 2015, at 8:12 PM, Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com> wrote:

Are you guys talking now?

Josh Garza
CEO- GAW Corp

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Dejan Ranisavljević <dejan.ranisavljevic@gmail.com> wrote:
So what now, you will just ignore me?

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2015, at 2:37 PM, Dejan Ranisavljevic <dejan.ranisavljevic@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey, where is everyone? Whats going on? I am still locked out of email and slack.

Can you give me your thought on previous email i sent.

Thanks
On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 2:11 AM, Josh Garza wrote:

It's all good,  we are all tense.

Let's pick up tomorrow with what your thinking on terms Smiley

On Feb 9, 2015 4:36 PM, "Dejan Ranisavljevic" <dejan.ranisavljevic@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes i see now that there might be a chance for misunderstanding. Which was multiplied by bad communication and actions.
And i confirm that i am emotional and untrusty as of recent events.

I would apology and chalk for today. Hopefully we could get back on track tomorrow.

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 10:00 PM, Josh Garza wrote:

Did you ever consider it was just a misunderstanding?

A professional emails someone and says "hey, it seems like there is some thing wrong with my email. Can you tell me what happened?" Rather than an the email you sent?

You worked hard for us. We also paid you for that work. Apprerntly Joe agreed to help you get a visa, and never did anything with it or ask for our help. Had he, because of the great work you did, I would have hired someone to do this for you.

Your a smart guy, so use some basic logic. Why would I send you an email, complimenting your services, asking you for you to name some terms, to only lock you out the next day? How does that even make sense?

My intentions were to obviously preserve our working relationship, which is why I reached out to begin with. We waited for you to get back home for a few weeks, you don't think we would have waited a few more days?

How should you feel? This could have been handled batter. You reacted quickly and emotionally, this whole misunderstanding could have been avoided. We have made our fair share of them too, so i get what it means to make an emotional mistake.

I am willing to chalk this up as a misunderstanding. I am even willing to listen to your terms and talk to you about trying to help with a visa (if your interested). From everything I have been told, you have a lot of talent.

We have a plan that will out us back on track and squash the negativity out there. We could use your help to make it happen.
- show quoted text -
- show quoted text -

- show quoted text -

- show quoted text -
- show quoted text -

sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:51:14 AM

Not Found

The group josh@geniusesatwork.com does not exist.

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 02:53:03 AM

Looks down

popejubs

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:54:43 AM

So the hack was real, eh? Kind of ironic.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:54:59 AM

Yes, gone. These criminals are going to get their due, just a matter of time. All of this will come out eventually.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
buddhamangler

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:55:36 AM

Holy crap, I was trying to figure out how to download all that.  Hopefully someone was on the ball and used some api to grab as much as possible.  That was a freaking gold mine.
Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 02:59:42 AM

Was this one archived?!

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1636

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:59:59 AM

Having now read large parts of that...

IF I had any money involved in XPY, I'd flush it as fast as I could to get what little value is left.

That dumps shows what an epic clusterf*ck GAW have been, how incompetant they are and have been and how many of the rumours were true.

This company has been insolvent for some time it would appear and they have lost any talent they had.

Ganza has fled the scene and the lunatics have been left to take over the asylum.

You couldn't make this stuff up.
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:00:34 AM

I think its safe to say.. SELL!!! Grin
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1636

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:01:06 AM

I think its safe to say.. SELL!!! Grin

Better to say SODL!!
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:04:50 AM

Well crap. I knew I should have stuck around and archived stuff but I had something to do.
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:08:09 AM

Appears not all of them are down..

https://groups.google.com/a/gawminers.com/forum/#!forum/josh

https://groups.google.com/a/gawminers.com/forum/#!forum/finance

https://groups.google.com/a/gawminers.com/forum/#!forum/nodebb
Fargo

Activity: 283

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 03:13:01 AM

I don't normally deal with this, what is a good service to use to upload a pdf and post the link?  Imgur for files?
I would take screenshots and post it to http://imgur.com/

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:13:51 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/33033/it-s-not-about-you-plea-reprimand-prayer-gawceo

"It's not about you:" Plea, reprimand, prayer @gawceo
@GAWCEO You've come in for a lot of criticism. Since I want PayCoin to succeed, I'm afraid I have a little more for you. Sorry, I know the timing is not great. The good news is I also want to defend you, in some respects. Please read on.

It's not about you
I want PayCoin to succeed. I still think it has a chance. Your leadership style has to get out of the way. New rules: No more personal fighting with former customers on GetHashing, Twitter, or HashTalk. It's beneath you. It's unprofessional. It feeds antagonism It looks like you're writing a check with your mouth that your ass can't cash. It confirms the notion that your pride is getting ahead of you. PayCoin can't afford.

It's hard to know if the attacks that shut down PayBase and/or ZenCloud were motivated by retaliation. Either way there are a lot of people who are disappointed by the discrepancy between the current state of PayCoin and the promise of PayCoin.

OK, it's kind of about you
I get that you want to be a man of your word. You want to keep your promises. That's admirable. And to that extent, for you, it's about you. But when it comes to antagonists, don't feed them AND don't take the bait. And there's a lot of it.

Trail of broken hearts
I've been a reader of GetHashing for a while. There are some really smart people there. Some are hyper-critical and see fraud and malice even without all the evidence. They make a decent case, but it's not persuasive for me. But the stories they tell are often stories of hurt. Stories of having been rejected and shut out of leadership of PayCoin. They tell a story that their advice, input, and labor were solicited, welcomed, accepted, and used. And then coldly rejected. In particular, that their warnings were rejected. And their predictions of disaster came true when they didn’t have to because of reckless ambition.

Some of them had been the most vocal proponents of PayCoin, GAW, and @gawceo. When they saw predictable failures occur, one after another, they felt used, betrayed, rejected, excluded, and powerless to protect themselves from the losses poor leadership was creating by design. Some also felt complicit in harming others on HashTalk, bilking others out of their hard-earned money. They felt tricked and deceived, and they came to conclude that trickery and deceit was the basis of the whole enterprise.

For what it's worth, I don't come to that conclusion myself. Sure I've read the allegedly leaked emails. Weeks ago, actually. It’s a little surprising that they are news to HashTalkers. But I guess it shouldn't be. We don't know their authenticity, but there's a pretty consistent story in the emails that would probably be hard to make up. I haven't seen anyone write a great summary of the meaning of the emails in a way that has clear implications for the future of PayCoin. If they really are emails from @gawceo, they suggest that he had a fast and loose style with luring and pressuring large investors, creating hype, dreaming big, developing plans that were creative, daring, and plausible.

The truth? The truth!?
The evil laugh line (muhaaa) about getting customers to pushing up the value of PayCoin and making them think that the company was controlling the price was actually probably just a smart plan. Unfortunately, it wasn't sustainable, and the company apparently did not have the reserves to back it up. And they certainly didn't have the product and services to back it up. PayCoin still doesn't have what it takes to reach a $20 value. Maybe it will soon, but it wouldn't be just from GAW/PayBase — It would be from other entities invested in making PayCoin work. Granted, they might be on the Garza payroll, but that's not necessarily a problem. To me it's actually a sign of @gawceo trying to honor his word.

Josh Garza has said a lot of words I'd like to see him honor. The vision of PayCoin developed in the White Paper is inspired and inspiring. The promise that Primes would earn about $100 each per year is a promise I’d like to see kept. I’d rather see Garza honor PayCoin at $20 than see him tried in public for his crimes. I actually think we have a better chance of seeing a PayCoin repurchase program than we have of getting at the truth (no matter how ugly). Results matter. And I want to see result — because there would be justice in that — even it it’s overdue. I would rather see results than a public whipping. This may sounds strange, but: I don't even want to know the truth. I want good results.

Times a'wastin'
Oh, one more thing. Time lines. Didn’t the company say they weren’t going to give time lines any more? Last I read, @gawceo asked for two more weeks (a few days ago). Once again, the clock is ticking. Clearly asking for two weeks is more than some people are willing to give Mr. Garza at this point. As much as I hope for good things for PayCoin, when I see promises with deadlines I wonder, “Did this CEO just paint himself into a corner again?”

OK. Show us what you’re made of. Be aggressive in your accomplishments. Don’t take the bait. Don’t feed the fires. Maybe here’s a way to say it:

Make this as personal as you want. But don’t make it interpersonal. It’s not between you and your doubters. It’s not even between you and the people who trust you (now or in the past). It’s between you and your conscience. Sure, you know that if you fail to honor you’re word, there are a lot of people who are going to make it all about you. But if you succeed, it won’t be out of fear of reprisal. It wont’ be about the glory of gloating over detractors. It will be because you helped PayCoin become something that you dreamed of — something of value — and the market agree with you. Get ‘em.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:15:10 AM

I don't normally deal with this, what is a good service to use to upload a pdf and post the link?  Imgur for files?

Googled imgur for pdf and found this: https://pdf.yt
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 03:15:43 AM

https://mega.co.nz/#!Zc8GXCBa!K1bcdOzoyJALSAXhGQtzBPxjQTV1YDIrkLT-GDOgjXc

https://mega.co.nz/#!1F8BnQxD!zKbpogBA3DOQu66WKnaZxjmU9YGSqfzopXhhZxq7e_M

https://mega.co.nz/#!tRlk1AxC!78zJnc6k83ExNYY6It-PxzwtxsIGHOxkeOfjVcsisY4

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 03:16:33 AM

Mega

Pages: « 1 ... 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 [1178] 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: