Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:58:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 [1287] 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
jp333

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:38:49 PM

So I had about a dollar of BTC in my zencloud account. I figured I might as well extract it before the whole operation goes under.

https://i.imgur.com/aGgJGqb.png

HA! you just got PAYCOINED.
cmilian

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:05:11 PM

Has any of you ever looked into btclend because I just requested that they delete my account and they acted up like garza they gave me shit like yeah wait until we relase our new stuff but you cant use it anyway etc they even threatened to release my documents to authorities for false accusations against them they did that after confirming me that they deleted everything

That BTCLend thing is shady as hell. I doubt they have the proper licenses etc to do what they are doing, which essentially falls under banking regulations here in the US. I know sites like LendingClub spent years trying to do P2P lending in fiat, and still don't have it available in all states. Now this site pops up, owned by some questionable individual, and offers BTC loans with cashtakers as collateral... yeah right, I'm sure authorities would like to talk to them.

Hi Guys, this Carmelo. BTCLend CEO. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Or at lease let me know if asking on a wild thread. Let's try to avoid the general practice of flaming people without basis. I am happy to answer ALL of your questions and concerns. Let's start with, we do not deal with FIAT. We are an independent company owned by 3 partners. None associated with GAW. We do not point fingers thou. We arre pro XPY because we are heavy invested. However our priority is BTC.

Feel free to reach out to me anytime! Ask me anything at all.
I will answer all questions given no one is insulting or offending anyone. 
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:05:45 PM

More HT humor:
https://hashtalk.org/topic/34018/for-the-love-of-the-coin-please-do-something-i-would-hate-to-go-down-this-way-so-would-the-rest-i-m-a-fighter-but-need-motivation-right-now/24

Lost of these idiots seem completely unaware that any crypto coin can go all the way to zero, and most do. When another zero or two is added after the decimal place on the XPY price maybe they will start to catch on. Wellll, maybe not. Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:07:24 PM

I'm not sure we'll see over .002 again, not without some believable news out of GAW.

Think more people are scared of the incoming dump coming on Friday, and that's from Hastalk, I've no idea if it will happen or not, but if Hashtalkers are scarred then things must be bad!

O ye of little faith... look at that low volume pump. Moon.

Sorry, I meant over $20 Smiley

That's the last time anyone believes what I have to say!

hold on now, Vlad hasn't even showed up for the weekly seems to fall on a friday P&D ... lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:12:15 PM

Has any of you ever looked into btclend because I just requested that they delete my account and they acted up like garza they gave me shit like yeah wait until we relase our new stuff but you cant use it anyway etc they even threatened to release my documents to authorities for false accusations against them they did that after confirming me that they deleted everything

That BTCLend thing is shady as hell. I doubt they have the proper licenses etc to do what they are doing, which essentially falls under banking regulations here in the US. I know sites like LendingClub spent years trying to do P2P lending in fiat, and still don't have it available in all states. Now this site pops up, owned by some questionable individual, and offers BTC loans with cashtakers as collateral... yeah right, I'm sure authorities would like to talk to them.

Hi Guys, this Carmelo. BTCLend CEO. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Or at lease let me know if asking on a wild thread. Let's try to avoid the general practice of flaming people without basis. I am happy to answer ALL of your questions and concerns. Let's start with, we do not deal with FIAT. We are an independent company owned by 3 partners. None associated with GAW. We do not point fingers thou. We arre pro XPY because we are heavy invested. However our priority is BTC.

Why would anyone trust a company that invests heavily in an obvious scam, and then goes around shilling for the scam long after it has been well established that is exactly what is going on. This complete disconnect from reality just boggles the mind.

Edit to add: In case that was too sugar coated to grasp: If you are so fucking stupid as to invest heavily in an obvious scam, then promote it long after it has been exposed as such,  and then go around expecting people to trust you with their BTC you have some screws loose upstairs.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:18:01 PM

The guy on hashtalk who thinks they are at the buttom just needs to see how everyone dumps (including me - I have one 3 months cashtaker as well!) released shitcoins and he lands on another bottom, and then another 6 months bottom... And then he lands on the moon with that mentioned gaw space program. And then he wakes up.. but the money still lost  Wink

truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:23:55 PM

I do not believe you are taking any risk in Paycoin.  I think you are just riding the wave of interest and have found a way to profit from it.  When Paycoin falls to zero satoshis you will have zero liability in Paycoin just like you have now.  This is just my opinion.  You can prove me wrong.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
cmilian

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:44:07 PM

Hi Guys, this Carmelo. BTCLend CEO. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Or at lease let me know if asking on a wild thread. Let's try to avoid the general practice of flaming people without basis. I am happy to answer ALL of your questions and concerns. Let's start with, we do not deal with FIAT. We are an independent company owned by 3 partners. None associated with GAW. We do not point fingers thou. We are pro XPY because we are heavy invested. However our priority is BTC.

I do not believe you are taking any risk in Paycoin.  I think you are just riding the wave of interest and have found a way to profit from it.  When Paycoin falls to zero satoshis you will have zero liability in Paycoin just like you have now.  This is just my opinion.  You can prove me wrong. Collateral is always a borrower option. Not madatory to get loans. They can ust go about getting non collateral loans. However, as an investor I am sure you will invest faster in a collateral base loan instead of in a trusted base loan.

Like I said, I am invested, meaning that I hold coin. I rather not works towards damaging XPY if I own XPY, just comon sense in my book. And yes, you are correct. It may end up being zero and I may lose all my XPY. What does that have to do with the integrity of BTCLend? That is the part I don't understand. Just because I did an investment that may turn into something or it may turn into nothing it does not mean that I do not have integrity or that I am running a shady business.

One quick thing,about the guy saying that he requested to be deleted. One thing I have learned is that there are LOTS and LOTS of scammers in the crypto arena. Therefor, if a guys from Helibronn send me an email asking for his account to be deleted, claiming that its because I am associated with GAW (for the record, we are not associated with GAW, We support Paycoin) it raises flags intermediately. Maybe he is trying to erase his tracks, maybe he has multiple accounts and has scammed an investor and wants to be removed?  Who know, so we proceed to delete any open loans he has and delete him from BTCLend. However, we will hold his documentation for a period of time just in case he is linked to a scam in the coming days. If he send me a notarized letter to the address posted in the website. I will gladly deleted all his documents since the notarized document serves as prove of identity.

We are here to make BTCLending Safe for our investors. We only have happy customers so far and no one can claim they have lost BTC or gotten scam.

About riding the wave. Not sure how, the only thing we are doing so far as to help XPY holders is allowing them to use it as the current value for collateral. This adds more security to the loans they take. We will be doing the same thing in the next couple of days for a BTC Mining company. Their users will be able to use their mining contracts as collateral. It just about adding an extra layer of trust to the loan.
cmilian

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:55:10 PM

Quick question,

Why do some members here are so incline to offend and use foul language towards people they just don't know? And without any basis for their accusations?
Can someone really explain me the logic behind this? have I ever used any foul language against anyone here? Have I ever offended anyone here? Have I ever done anyone here wrong?
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:56:32 PM

*Schnip*
About riding the wave. Not sure how, the only thing we are doing so far as to help XPY holders is allowing them to use it as the current value for collateral. This adds more security to the loans they take. We will be doing the same thing in the next couple of days for a BTC Mining company. Their users will be able to use their mining contracts as collateral. It just about adding an extra layer of trust to the loan.

Are you saying you are allowing people to short XPY (Accepting XPY at current value as collateral to borrow BTC= ability to short XPY)? And at the same time you openly state that you are a large holder of XPY? You may or may not be a scammer yourself, but I can say for sure that what you are saying does not add up.

cmilian

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:00:11 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 12:11:06 AM by cmilian

What I am saying is that we allow them to use as collateral.

1. They use X amount of XPY as collateral and a virtual lock goes to those XPY in their wallet. (we don't hold their wallet, these are at third parties)
2. They get a loan.
3. They pay back and get their wallet unlocked.

They don't pay, their XPY gets sold and given to the Investor.

We never get their XPY unless they don't pay.We hope we never get to that.
We will do the same with BTC Mining Contracts and some BTC Exchanges.

Just as when you mortgage your home.
Also, if someone has a crypto business that fits our model and wants to have their customers be able to leverage on their Crypto value as collateral we are open to include them if they follow the policies and requirements.
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:10:29 AM

1. They use X amount of XPY as collateral and a virtual lock goes to those XPY in their wallet. (we don't hold their wallet, these are at third parties)
2. They get a loan.

Just as when you mortgage your home/

Right. What if value of xpy suddenly tanks while the borrower has btc on loan?
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:12:00 AM

1. They use X amount of XPY as collateral and a virtual lock goes to those XPY in their wallet.
2. They get a loan.

You might not be associated with Josh Garza and GAW, but you sure like to speak in half truths the same way he does. What I am seeing here is that you are allowing BTC loans with XPY at current value as collateral, and then paying back the loan (after default) with XPY at the new current rate (always lower). That = ability to short XPY. That sir, is completely insane. XPY drops continuously. Are each and every one of your investors aware that you are doing this? How about if Josh Garza wants to borrow a large amount of BTC? Does the same deal go for him, even though he has an infinite supply of XPY?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 12:12:39 AM

Since you call yourself BTCLend feel free to announce your service on the largest Bitcoin forum here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0

If you are legit this will bring you a lot of positive exposure. The flipside is that any dirt there is to be found will be found.
cmilian

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:13:32 AM

2. They get a loan.

Just as when you mortgage your home/

Right. What if value of xpy suddenly tanks while the borrower has btc on loan?

Good question.
If the value goes down the borrower still responsible of paying back the investors. If you get a loan for a new business and the business goes down you will still need to pay the loan.
What we are doing is minimizing the risk for those putting BTC, not eliminating it. Still better that just trust based loans.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:16:56 AM

CEO  Roll Eyes

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
cmilian

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:17:45 AM

1. They use X amount of XPY as collateral and a virtual lock goes to those XPY in their wallet.
2. They get a loan.

You might not be associated with Josh Garza and GAW, but you sure like to speak in half truths the same way he does. What I am seeing here is that you are allowing BTC loans with XPY at current value as collateral, and then paying back the loan (after default) with XPY at the new current rate (always lower). That = ability to short XPY. That sir, is completely insane. XPY drops continuously. Are each and every one of your investors aware that you are doing this? How about if Josh Garza wants to borrow a large amount of BTC? Does the same deal go for him, even though he has an infinite supply of XPY?
You are correct, this is why Collateral loans cant be for too long and loans are for up to 80% of collateral, again, looking to minimizing risk to the investors. Trying to do better that just trusted based loans.
You as the investor will have choices. You can invest in loans that are secured by BTC Mining, or XPY or an Exchange Contract. It ill always have an advantage over trusted based loans.

Man, why you insist to try and offend? Half truth? What is your basis for this? Just ask and get answers.
cmilian

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:18:54 AM

CEO  Roll Eyes

Yeap, Every organized business has one. I founded this one, so I took the title and role with all of its responsibilities. 
cmilian

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:21:01 AM

Since you call yourself BTCLend feel free to announce your service on the largest Bitcoin forum here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0

If you are legit this will bring you a lot of positive exposure. The flipside is that any dirt there is to be found will be found.

Thanks SUCHMOON. I am confident that once people get BTCLend and are clear enough it will be very valuable to do so. BTCLend is not the silver bullet or golden cradle. But we are very creative and will keep looking for ways to improve. So far Peer to peer lending was trusted base and with over 20% fraudulent loans. We are trying to change that. And we are using the tools we have in our reach. We are not going to get rich overnight. We don't get paid until the investors who put the BTC get paid back.
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:32:42 AM

Hi Guys, this Carmelo. BTCLend CEO. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Or at lease let me know if asking on a wild thread. Let's try to avoid the general practice of flaming people without basis. I am happy to answer ALL of your questions and concerns. Let's start with, we do not deal with FIAT. We are an independent company owned by 3 partners. None associated with GAW. We do not point fingers thou. We are pro XPY because we are heavy invested. However our priority is BTC.

I do not believe you are taking any risk in Paycoin.  I think you are just riding the wave of interest and have found a way to profit from it.  When Paycoin falls to zero satoshis you will have zero liability in Paycoin just like you have now.  This is just my opinion.  You can prove me wrong. Collateral is always a borrower option. Not madatory to get loans. They can ust go about getting non collateral loans. However, as an investor I am sure you will invest faster in a collateral base loan instead of in a trusted base loan.

Like I said, I am invested, meaning that I hold coin. I rather not works towards damaging XPY if I own XPY, just comon sense in my book. And yes, you are correct. It may end up being zero and I may lose all my XPY. What does that have to do with the integrity of BTCLend? That is the part I don't understand. Just because I did an investment that may turn into something or it may turn into nothing it does not mean that I do not have integrity or that I am running a shady business.

One quick thing,about the guy saying that he requested to be deleted. One thing I have learned is that there are LOTS and LOTS of scammers in the crypto arena. Therefor, if a guys from Helibronn send me an email asking for his account to be deleted, claiming that its because I am associated with GAW (for the record, we are not associated with GAW, We support Paycoin) it raises flags intermediately. Maybe he is trying to erase his tracks, maybe he has multiple accounts and has scammed an investor and wants to be removed?  Who know, so we proceed to delete any open loans he has and delete him from BTCLend. However, we will hold his documentation for a period of time just in case he is linked to a scam in the coming days. If he send me a notarized letter to the address posted in the website. I will gladly deleted all his documents since the notarized document serves as prove of identity.

We are here to make BTCLending Safe for our investors. We only have happy customers so far and no one can claim they have lost BTC or gotten scam.

Just to say something positive, you have a fancy website.  

I just think if you are truly here to be this major player in Paycoin and want Paycoin to succeed then these are the things you will do:

1.  Hold large amounts of Paycoin and have proof on the blockchain.
2.  Call for the elimination of the pre-mine and ousting Josh Garza from anything to do with Paycoin.  His fraud is obvious to everyone.
3.  Call for major fixes to the wallet and the code that is currently not maintained.

Oh, and how do you feel about kraken.com having the domain btclend.com?

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Pages: « 1 ... 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 [1287] 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: