Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 09:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 [2181] 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 ... 2459 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377212 times)
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 10:28:56 PM

I said nothing of the mods / admins 'conning' or otherwise, they were not in charge, you know this, please don't play silly games - some of the mods / admins got buggered too with promises and lies, guess were in too deep then to do anything about it once it became clear. Garza was in charge, he told others what to say, I believed his words, as did the other 10,000 + people (and maybe some too proud to admit even here on this very thread). That is the reason I do not hide anything, fug it, you got my face, my name, do I give two hoots, no, you can all be anon, is all good. sticks and stones and all that.

But still.

Paycoin 2.0

Apres Garza.

Things happen for a reason. For every action there is a reaction.  Cool

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:33:33 PM

fine let me ask you then: what happened to the corner stone of garzas paycoin scam. the premine
was it burned to create this v2.0? if it just changed hands from 1 person to a few others. what makes it any less scammy?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1973

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:33:59 PM

[drivel removed]

For every action there is a reaction.

Indeed, welcome back to my ignore list  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
krumblez

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 10:44:21 PM

AFAIK the original 12,000,000 coins? are still in the wild, some got burned publicly, there was that episode when the PCs / keys were taken from Garza, there were the times where BTClend were given a PC, as well as Cryptsy, but they both got removed after a while. In fact I was thinking this very thing the other day, about the coins and all, whether there would be a way to track each coin, aside from on ledger / blockchain. As to whether it is any less scammy? Well I believe good things are happening, ppl are getting some value now the daily dumps have stopped and so on. I come here, take loads of crap, get sworn at, threatened, but am still here - I might have a little joke, react to pokes and stuff but am not here to fight, too much of that in the world, and, well, had too much darkness in my life. I am not handing out an olive branch or want any compassion. I have been on this thread since day one. Others have come to this lions den, gone away with tails between their legs, not me - stand tall or don't, simple. Some of the Brethren here will understand those values.

────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8999

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 10:55:19 PM

whether there would be a way to track each coin, aside from on ledger / blockchain

What's wrong with the blockchain?

There are 16.4 million coins compared to 12.4 after POW. Simple as that.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:59:38 PM

AFAIK the original 12,000,000 coins? are still in the wild, some got burned publicly, there was that episode when the PCs / keys were taken from Garza, there were the times where BTClend were given a PC, as well as Cryptsy, but they both got removed after a while. In fact I was thinking this very thing the other day, about the coins and all, whether there would be a way to track each coin, aside from on ledger / blockchain. As to whether it is any less scammy? Well I believe good things are happening, ppl are getting some value now the daily dumps have stopped and so on. I come here, take loads of crap, get sworn at, threatened, but am still here - I might have a little joke, react to pokes and stuff but am not here to fight, too much of that in the world, and, well, had too much darkness in my life. I am not handing out an olive branch or want any compassion. I have been on this thread since day one. Others have come to this lions den, gone away with tails between their legs, not me - stand tall or don't, simple. Some of the Brethren here will understand those values.

This is so awesome I just have to quote it and stand in awe at the perfect and total lack of anything resembling intelligence in the entire post.

Well done, Krumz!

P.S: Have any of your "Family" told you that they will be named in the GAW/GArza trial yet? Must be shitting their pants about now over at the old Paycoin Commune.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
krumblez

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 11:02:05 PM

whether there would be a way to track each coin, aside from on ledger / blockchain

I meant deeper than that, but yes, block chain is sufficient in this instance.

krumblez

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 11:04:28 PM

This is so awesome I just have to quote it and stand in awe at the perfect and total lack of anything resembling intelligence in the entire post.

Well done, Krumz!

P.S: Have any of your "Family" told you that they will be named in the GAW/GArza trial yet? Must be shitting their pants about now over at the old Paycoin Commune.

Um, in fact, some things were, oh, nvm Sir Paulio.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:04:39 PM

Do ya really think that the Blockchain is sufficient in this one instance to track coins there Einstein? Really? Wow, you are really catching on to this Crypto stuff. Good going, Krumz. Don't let the other kids tell you that you are not as smart as them, you are doing just fine!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 11:05:04 PM

Deeper than what? Deeper how? What is "this instance"? Can you put together a coherent post please?
krumblez

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 11:09:47 PM

Hey, you two, told ya, don't worry 'bout it - stuff I think about is just that.

Ok, let's continue, we are getting closer to the magical 3000 pages, so what's next on the agenda?

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:13:22 PM

How did I ever con ppl into Paycoin? Is my name Ganza? I was never an admin / mod on HT, silly billy. I got bummed like every other hoodwink on there.

And with that RH, I put some btc into that and they put my name on the website, did you see after when I got it removed, would you like to see conversed emails? LOL. Maybe you can get some dust from my faucet rotator? OOPPS, forgot it's a SCAM !

I am only here to keep you four entertained, did anyone ever read the famous five books, they were fab as a kid.

You conned people into Paycoin by being a shill, which you are continuing to do to this day. Pathetic as that sounds, it is actually true. Gauging by your overall intellect I would not be surprised if you did all of that shilling that was the backbone of the entire fraud operation for free and got buttfucked by Homero at the same time. Without you and a bunch of assholes like you there would never have been a Ponzi or the later Paycoin fraud operation, of which you are a part of to this day. Glad I could clear up why you are indeed culpable in some way for the entire Paycoin fraud scheme.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 11:13:42 PM

Hey, you two, told ya, don't worry 'bout it - stuff I think about is just that.

Ok, let's continue, we are getting closer to the magical 3000 pages, so what's next on the agenda?

We don't really have a plan so we're listening to your "better-than-blockchain" idea. Don't be shy.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:19:47 PM

Well done, Krumz!

Um, in fact, some things were, oh, nvm Sir Paulio.

Please, feel free to share your insider info. By all means, don't be shy. Do you have any information on either the Paycoin specific action(s) coming or anything to do with the Mike Johnson stalking/harassment business? Dish, bro. Don' be shy. Just pretend we are like your Paycoin Family except we don't lie to you and use you as a Tool while taking your money.

krumblez

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 11:34:30 PM

LOL

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:37:04 PM

LOL

Wow, what an insightful response.

Care to chit chat about when the next action by the Feds will be against Garza? Specifically, when do you think the next one will come, and by what agency do you think it will be by?

krumblez

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 11:40:42 PM

Hey, you know as much as I do, and, it's my bed time, ttyl, ny ny all x

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1126

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:57:24 PM

This is lower than I care to go, but @Krumz @krumblez you are behaving like a total.....****.

https://i.imgur.com/FCu0PYl.jpg
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1973

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:00:57 AM

This is lower than I care to go, but @Krumz @krumblez you are behaving like a total.....

https://i.imgur.com/FCu0PYl.jpg

He already admitted he's only here to troll us, so just put him back on ignore. Let him have fun with his new meme-fame along with bad-news-brian.  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:45:47 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 12:47:35 PM by Paul Revere

LOL

Wow, what an insightful response.

Care to chit chat about when the next action by the Feds will be against Garza? Specifically, when do you think the next one will come, and by what agency do you think it will be by?

yup....  LOL

My guess would be a Hen, a Dickhead, and a Pullet. But I am not 100% sure that the chick is a female....

Pages: « 1 ... 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 [2181] 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 ... 2459 »
  Print  

Jump to: