Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 [2191] 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376937 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:24:59 AM

wait, wait.....

Did the piece of shit Dr. Twats come back here?

If you're referring to Keith "I can't spell my name so call me Kieth" Harville, MD OB/GYN - yeah he came here with a full entourage of purchased accounts.

MakeBelieve/kilo17/wheellocks/vertoe/BitStoneDev - the list might be incomplete.

Sorry to discredit you once again suchmoon with your lack of information, this is my original account. I have seen you shill plenty for Gaw a couple of years back....so when  you say im butthurt as i just said in another thread:

"My butt isn't hurt at all, feels great actually...just made a nice deuce, and was thinking you two.  I didn't invest in gaw like you did, liar."

Good luck keeping your rep.

It's not going to last much longer.

If you say so. You seem to care about my "rep" a lot more than I do so you must know something I don't.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:02:57 AM

I know your butt hurts because your hero has fallen, I mean how classic was it for suchmoon to ask for PROOF showing him as a FanBoy after he denied it and then be given that PROOF.  

MakeBelieve, you are completely retarded and no one is paying attention to you. I have been following the excellent work Suchmoon and Paul did to expose the GAW/Paycoin scam and many more fraudulent operations for months. They are amazing and have more credibility than you braindamaged shills and fraudsters could ever get. So get the fuck out of here, crawl back to the scammer hole you came from.

GAW was a ponzi. Paycoin is an ongoing scam.  That is what Paul and Suchmoon said from the start, and everyone with a brain could clearly see it.

I will make this easy to understand.  I do not care about JG, GAW, Paycoin etc.  I do not like the way that Suchmoon Paul Revere and their posse treat people.  If he brought JG down- I do not care.  What is important is what they do to innocent bystanders and they need to be held accountable like they hold JG accountable.

Man, you guys just don't get it. Keep up with the scams, k? And we will keep bringing you and you fraudsters down to the ground where you came from, ya scumbag. You are actually quite lucky that Suchmoon is a nice guy and has not tagged you and your fraudster shills all red (yet)?.. Or maybe as a "new" hero member you still have to figure out how default trust works around here, eh?  Roll Eyes

Oh, so suchmoon tags people with red because he can and not for any real reason other than his Conspiracy Theories. Thanks for the info

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:08:49 AM

wait, wait.....

If you're referring to Keith "I can't spell my name so call me Kieth" Harville, MD OB/GYN - yeah he came here with a full entourage of purchased accounts.

MakeBelieve/kilo17/wheellocks/vertoe/BitStoneDev - the list might be incomplete.

Oh so the brief appearance on the Bitstone thread with a few coherent question must resort back to the spelling of the name wrong.  Man that is a great one (I mean it couldn't be that someone typing it into the white pages made the error).  But I would expect nothing but the best from suchmoon. 

I love the continued display of your desperation for making shit up like he has multiple accounts-- man you are really on to something.

And the Dr Twat comment, good one.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 07:09:59 AM

Oh, so suchmoon tags people with red because he can and not for any real reason other than his Conspiracy Theories. Thanks for the info

Do you have any proof for this "make believe" story of yours or is it one of the "deals" that you're spewing around with no intention to back up?  Grin
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 07:12:23 AM

wait, wait.....

Oh so the brief appearance on the Bitstone thread with a few coherent question must resort back to the spelling of the name wrong.  Man that is a great one (I mean it couldn't be that someone typing it into the white pages made the error).  But I would expect nothing but the best from suchmoon. 

I love the continued display of your desperation for making shit up like he has multiple accounts-- man you are really on to something.

Be careful, that "someone" from white pages apparently also hacked your bitbucket account and changed the name there too. What a bizarre coincidence. How's that 10 BTC coming chickenshit?
meono

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:26:53 AM

wait, wait.....

Did you complete your rehab?

How is your dug addiction? still practicing OB?

I'm a pimp and i can send you lots of clients. Oh i can hook you up with 10% off street drugs too.

Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:43:00 AM

What's with all the suchmoon attacks anyways
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:55:47 AM

suchmoon and paul are frauds.

It's time they were exposed for what they really are...it's that simple.

suchmoon is a blatant basher of anything gaw etc, in the this thread, yet he was a player and shiller for them in the beginning before he tried to rat them out on a news outlet.

paul is a fool, and anyone who says boo to him, he feels the need to curse, humiliate, and basically trash them with false evidence and made up facts.

These two work together with a sole mission of spreading fud on this forum.

They are no experts by any means in sniffing out scams, unless they were actually admittedly involved in that scam, where I can see suchmoon in gaw, and paul, probably some other crap maybe even gaw.

So anything these two have to say is purely out of hatred and one sided non factual butthurt remarks. Nothing they say should even be taken seriously, especially if you have been here for quite some time.

Exposed.

I think there will be more to come.
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:57:49 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 08:15:05 AM by Shinta_dekay1911

suchmoon is a blatant basher of anything gaw etc, in the this thread, yet he was a player and shiller for them in the beginning before he tried to rat them out on a news outlet.

paul is a fool, and anyone who says boo to him, he feels the need to curse, humiliate, and basically trash them with false evidence and made up facts.

They are no experts by any means in sniffing out scams, unless they were actually admittedly involved in that scam, where I can see suchmoon in gaw, and paul, probably some other crap maybe even gaw.

So anything these two have to say is purely out of hatred and one sided non factual butthurt remarks. Nothing they say should even be taken seriously, especially if you have been here for quite some time.

Exposed.

provide prove of suchmoon being a shrill or stfu such moon was here for a very long time before the Garza scheme turned into paycoin so if anything he started this thread and helped alout people escape from it if anything I question you on what your motive would be on why u would attack him since he's in good standing perhaps your on the paycoin scammer side of things and are abit worried seeing all the agencys getting ready Josh is going to be playing ball with the sec then after that he will get probably be criminally charged then rat then he will expose more people then follow suit will come more criminal charges team paycoin and alot of all the co conspirators are about to get shafted eventual the wheels are in motion now anytime suchmoon bitpop or owls or even rev wana visit my city there more then welcome I'll give em a tour of Vancouver idk were u get off trying make factless accusations on forum vetrans
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:00:24 AM

Exposed.

provide prove of suchmoon being a shrill or stfu such moon was here for a very long time before the Garza scheme turned into paycoin so if anything he started this thread and helped alout people escape from it if anything I question you on what your motive would be on why u would attack him since he's in good standing perhaps your on the paycoin scammer side of things and are abit worried seeing all the agencys getting ready Josh is going to be playing ball with the sec then after that he will get probably be criminally charged then rat then he will expose more people then follow suit will come more criminal charges team paycoin and alot of all the co conspirators are about to get shafted eventual the wheels are in motion now anytime suchmoon bitpop or owls or even rev wana visit my city there more then welcome I'll give em a tour of Vancouver idk were u get off trying make factless accusations on forum vetrans

That's almost laughable coming from a guy who opened his account less than a month ago, you seem to have a vast knowledge on everything these losers are up to, i think it would take you more than 1 month to even get through this one thread in it's entirely...lol

"such moon was here for a very long time before the Garza scheme turned into paycoin"

Yes that may be true, probably the only true thing you have ever said suchmoon.

So this only leads me to believe it is a shill account for suchmoon, or one of the other fudshitblaster crew members.
good one.

Proof? maybe..we'll see.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:03:19 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 09:39:38 AM by Xian01

Good luck keeping your rep.
It's not going to last much longer.

His rep is going to last way longer than yours. That much is a certainty.
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:36:20 AM

Exposed.

That's almost laughable coming from a guy who opened his account less than a month ago, you seem to have a vast knowledge on everything these losers are up to, i think it would take you more than 1 month to even get through this one thread in it's entirely...lol

"such moon was here for a very long time before the Garza scheme turned into paycoin"

So this only leads me to believe it is a shill account for suchmoon, or one of the other fudshitblaster crew members.
good one.

Proof? maybe..we'll see.
more baseless accusations I've been around for awhile actually BTW weres that proof on suchmoon anything yet what's that no? Thought as much
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:43:24 AM

Exposed.

good one.

Proof? maybe..we'll see.

You really have no clue about Dekay, he and I were here last year selling xpee for 16 bucks while all the gawtards were calling us mean names like fudsters and dumpers (so many feelings not hurt, lol) while holding on to the complete con/scam that was garza. You really should talk to josh about all the people who got hurt, not Paul or Suchmoon.

The only thing you've exposed is your own ignorance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 10:42:28 AM

any chance to go back to the original topic? I guess some shills attacking this thread, so it's best to hit ignore

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 10:50:34 AM

Guys it's spelled fanboi

Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:58:56 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 11:35:10 AM by Shinta_dekay1911

Exposed.

good one.

Proof? maybe..we'll see.

You really have no clue about Dekay, he and I were here last year selling xpee for 16 bucks while all the gawtards were calling us mean names like fudsters and dumpers (so many feelings not hurt, lol) while holding on to the complete con/scam that was garza. You really should talk to josh about all the people who got hurt, not Paul or Suchmoon.

The only thing you've exposed is your own ignorance.
thanku suchmoon and friends last Christmas was rl good i spent gaw tard money on a awesome Christmas for myself

dumpers united forever nevr forget ff7 avalanche day  sweet sweet dumps when the xpy was released from zenminers I dumped at that indie exchange then rebought rl fast then re dumped again high at 14 or around that when that same exchange re opened after that nightmare but yes Josh gave dekay a awesome Christmas I left with thousands of dollars tripled my money Wink shoulda listened to dekay u holders deserve what u got for not taking our advice who's the fudders now anyone holding hating that's who

My Christmas last year was fueld by gawtard nightmares Wink I only wish I added to my strategy dumping my mineing shares like rootdude early before the conversion I woulda walked away with 4-5x profits then oh well it wasn't meant to be  still tho I made extra cash by dumping fast then re buying fast only to dump a secondary time for maximum output day trading skills I also made some by dumping out of gaw at one point then buying peer coin during the hype of that launch of forget the name then dumped bought back into gaw over course of 6months I made alot money in crypto I got lucky seeing as I bought in around 500$ walked away when btc was worth 320 with a huge increase in profits I even made a decent amount on prime dice I have a old account showing I was posting up bets as large as 900$ at a time i haven't got back into crypto cause I walked away with such a massive profit increase why chance it again I'd much rather be involed in growing weed and selling it and working on building pipelines from BC to Ontario

And ima mostly sober guy some people like to sky dive I get high on addreline loading a suitcase and doing a pac deal FUCK YEAH to those hash tards mad we tried to help they refused to listen so at least some of made off with there cash vs gaw and team scam coin and if Donald Trump gets elected I look forward to coke prices going up Wink only people making money these days is the rich ontop cheering for political correctness masked in immigration to lower wages while employers get rich the middle class gets wiped out while misery and income equality rises and the gangs profit off increase substance abuse oh both the west is doomed least my field is flourishing the dollar goes to shit takes a hit price goes up Narcotic's are a commodity not pegged to a dollar hehehe ftw oh and edit it was nubits I bought peercoin after its launch at .68 sold at 1.20 then rebought into gaw but yeah anwho sucks to be bag holders in this nightmare thing called xpy
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:53:19 AM

Exposed.

good one.

Proof? maybe..we'll see.

Suchmoon using GAW's services doesn't make him a liar or a shill when at a time it seemed like a legit operation.

I think you are angry that your BiitStone thing isn't working out the way you had hoped and are trying to pass blame. This seems oddly familiar to WunkBone's TNT thread where they also used purchased accounts and tried to get people to deposit into their fake exchange, also a fake bounty was posted there as well.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:45:04 PM

I could probably list 100+ people that have been harmed by this thread and not a single person will take responsibility for those actions.
Please do list the 100's of people and how they were harmed. I'll even settle for 50 named people and reasons.
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:17:28 PM

I could probably list 100+ people that have been harmed by this thread and not a single person will take responsibility for those actions.
Please do list the 100's of people and how they were harmed. I'll even settle for 50 named people and reasons.
let's make a list of dumpers who benefited from suchmoon
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:29:35 PM

let's make a list of dumpers who benefited from suchmoon

dekay dumper Christmas presents! PS4 Bitches! lololololol
Pages: « 1 ... 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 [2191] 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: