Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 [2193] 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376924 times)
Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:12:07 AM

SUCHMOON FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

so many supporters moon, you saved everyone so much money, you are true hero.

Bravo!!!!
CHUNK
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:33:08 AM

I know your butt hurts because your hero has fallen, I mean how classic was it for suchmoon to ask for PROOF showing him as a FanBoy after he denied it and then be given that PROOF.  

MakeBelieve, you are completely retarded and no one is paying attention to you. I have been following the excellent work Suchmoon and Paul did to expose the GAW/Paycoin scam and many more fraudulent operations for months. They are amazing and have more credibility than you braindamaged shills and fraudsters could ever get. So get the fuck out of here, crawl back to the scammer hole you came from.

GAW was a ponzi. Paycoin is an ongoing scam.  That is what Paul and Suchmoon said from the start, and everyone with a brain could clearly see it.

Another blinded and brainwashed individual.  I am glad you fight for your fearless leader (sorry i meant cowardly)

You are a fucking moron and you sound like a crazy person. Put down the keyboard, take your meds and chill out for a little bit. You are basing your whole embarrassing tirade on a sarcastic statement that you are too emotional to realize. You are making yourself sound like a complete moron.

Queue up the attack, call me brain washed and a follower. It's all very laughable.

D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:46:51 AM

SUCHMOON FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

so many supporters moon, you saved everyone so much money, you are true hero.

Bravo!!!!

So , Suchmoon has helped some people here.

What have you given to the community?

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:57:43 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 10:14:13 AM by Shinta_dekay1911

I know your butt hurts because your hero has fallen, I mean how classic was it for suchmoon to ask for PROOF showing him as a FanBoy after he denied it and then be given that PROOF.  

MakeBelieve, you are completely retarded and no one is paying attention to you. I have been following the excellent work Suchmoon and Paul did to expose the GAW/Paycoin scam and many more fraudulent operations for months. They are amazing and have more credibility than you braindamaged shills and fraudsters could ever get. So get the fuck out of here, crawl back to the scammer hole you came from.

GAW was a ponzi. Paycoin is an ongoing scam.  That is what Paul and Suchmoon said from the start, and everyone with a brain could clearly see it.

Another blinded and brainwashed individual.  I am glad you fight for your fearless leader (sorry i meant cowardly)

You are a fucking moron and you sound like a crazy person. Put down the keyboard, take your meds and chill out for a little bit. You are basing your whole embarrassing tirade on a sarcastic statement that you are too emotional to realize. You are making yourself sound like a complete moron.

Queue up the attack, call me brain washed and a follower. It's all very laughable.
the church of the gawd I mean such-moon and the holy witcher rev who slayed the gaw fiends terrorising the local dim witted crypto villagers carrying his triforce of courage and keyboard exposing the evil in the mystical lands of the Internet's no princesses doh in this tale only glass wielding dildo witchs and a troll I mean fudster of scammer theives wielding a army of brainwashed zombie gombie lemmings high and mad on greed
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:21:18 PM

Been a long time since I posted in this thread, just stopped by to say.... 

EDIT: I skipped like 40+ pages Smiley

Does this mean that you have abandoned your brilliant plans to salvage Paycoin?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 03:31:40 PM

as far as I remember he wrote a whitepaper (?) on paycoin and how to take over as a community?

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:40:44 PM

as far as I remember he wrote a whitepaper (?) on paycoin and how to take over as a community?

As I recall, the plan centered around somehow identifying which coins were controlled by Homero and then forking them out of existence, and I pointed out that the coins were already intentionally hopelessly mixed via the Paycoin Shuffle, and that those who would actually benefit the most from his harebrained plan would be Homero Garza and the packs of "totally not Homero  Wink" scumbags like Garza's highschool pal and BBFL , Adam Matlack (TOTALLY not Garza's accomplice  Wink), who were and still are running the Paycoin fraud operation.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
ladrx

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:10:17 PM

Hey Colin/Krumz, good news, you're gonna be getting 800 euro/month that you can use to a) squander on more pump&dump crypto scams or b) replace some dead chickens! Win/win!

Finland plans to give every citizen 800 euros a month and scrap benefits

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/finland-plans-to-give-every-citizen-800-euros-a-month-and-scrap-benefits-a6762226.html

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
ladrx

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:54:05 PM

The dude who acquired Homero's twitter handle is still active...

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 04:59:01 PM

I love this guy. too funny Cheesy

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:59:54 PM

Cryptobuds is having some fun! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:02:28 PM

Cryptobuds is having some fun! Cheesy

He does a damn good impression.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:41:53 PM

Almost... we all know he'd be scared and confused right now... perhaps letting the world know how we, the fudsters of BTC, ruined a perfectly good business plan and made it become a ponzi scam...

This space not for rent...
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:00:34 AM

I dumped 68 paycoin @ $14 a piece.  That $800 or so bought me a beautiful spondoolies sp20 miner which I mined even more crap with and made another $400.  Thank you Suchmoon!

txids or it didn't happen.
go search way back I can prove I did cause I said I did back when it was actually worth that same goes for rawrbot I'm sure
we all bragged how we was taking candy from the hashtards lemmings and krumbles don't even talk to me your such a slimey pos

And once again, you offer no proof for anything you say. You're full of shit and everyone can see it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:54:12 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 03:47:54 AM by Shinta_dekay1911

I dumped 68 paycoin @ $14 a piece.  That $800 or so bought me a beautiful spondoolies sp20 miner which I mined even more crap with and made another $400.  Thank you Suchmoon!

txids or it didn't happen.
go search way back I can prove I did cause I said I did back when it was actually worth that same goes for rawrbot I'm sure
we all bragged how we was taking candy from the hashtards lemmings and krumbles don't even talk to me your such a slimey pos

And once again, you offer no proof for anything you say. You're full of shit and everyone can see it.
cool story bro dekays 604% so get fucked I ain't necroing past shit in the forum for some fuck boys amusement for I don't care enough about your qq pimple ass

http://globalnews.ca/news/1558531/watch-six-men-in-custody-after-surrey-rcmps-crackdown-on-a-car-theft-operation/

http://www.surreyleader.com/news/161615875.html?mobile=true

http://www.langleytimes.com/news/226313041.html?mobile=true

I got all sorts of fucked up friends that would take someone like garzas life unlike Josh my friends arnt imaginary Russians go home fuck boy before dekay feels like he wants some entertainment haven't even started on who dekay might be friends with on the darknet I do supplie weed after all and so do the friends of mine and ours of my inner circle

http://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/four-arrested-in-connection-with-home-invasion-1.1223723

Guess what one might be dekay and hill Rolf ^  I ain't some bitch I was also thinking of hanging with my lil brother mack later tonight play black ops n have some drinks this shits funny Bernie mack putting the life of fear in these lil shrills and flexing the living day lights out of em shouldn't be a shocker tho I'm from a place were the cops sirens never stop and when you hear gun shots its like a surrey salute and the iraps roll down the street with apc swat tanks that's another reason the east coast and middle province gangs and mongals down south are to afraid to setup here in the lowermianland our gangs are to powerful and organized shit hopping fences here is a Olympic sport its also not to uncommon to get in a car crash only to see 3 people from the back seat of the car flee cause they have warrants shits also funny or to watch someone get a hatchet to the face and get flogged in the street or even chased into some place like shoppers drug Mart and get machete its quite funny and the folk out here don't call the pigs we sort out our own issues u could have a convo calm like if u got the swagger and ask why u chippin that guy to pce he's goof then keep walking laughing minding ur own they even tried to stem the tide and bring in shit loads of South Asians all gangs did was then start bringing in dodo hahaha
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:13:07 AM

I instead wrote a research paper (it is NOT a white paper, I really loath that term thanks to cryptos honestly) after realizing arguing with you is the same as arguing with my over political friends who refuse to admit there are multiple sides to any topic (hint, subtly calling you a smartass for forcibly twisting my words around months ago).

Feel free to read https://www.digitalcurrencycouncil.com/professional/an-objective-look-into-the-impacts-of-forking-blockchains-due-to-malicious-actors/

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:48:45 AM

I instead wrote a research paper (it is NOT a white paper, I really loath that term thanks to cryptos honestly) after realizing arguing with you is the same as arguing with my over political friends who refuse to admit there are multiple sides to any topic (hint, subtly calling you a smartass for forcibly twisting my words around months ago).

Feel free to read https://www.digitalcurrencycouncil.com/professional/an-objective-look-into-the-impacts-of-forking-blockchains-due-to-malicious-actors/

Good for you. I am not reading a tome on how you eloquently proposed to prop up an obvious fraud scheme at the moment, my deepest apologies if this offends you. I wonder if Litecoin bagholders think that this was a wise use of your time? The plan you presented here to salvage Paycoin would have done nothing but put more BTC in the pockets of Homero & Co. by legitimizing his fraud coin (at least for another P&D- right?) - as much as a blatant and obvious fraud coin can be legitimized, anyways.

Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:36:23 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 08:24:54 AM by Shinta_dekay1911

Someone contact Kim bolan cause when Josh scammer Garza goes to jail dekay wants a nevr obsolete mineing share of who ever is drilling his ring pce behind bars or in the lame man terms I want a stake of his unit or cell mates but srs I see a good market opening up soon u could have this or that done to Josh at a price though the darknet say u want his dick sliced down the middle in half bidding starts at w.e and u get ur tag carved into his forward ima bizz man ic good money in that perhaps even the blood soaked rag from his dick being cut into dog meat kinda like those female jail pantys being smuggled out on the orange is the new black

See it would be awesome gaw victims get closure Josh gets punished I make money or who ever gets setup first and everyone is happy and square right?  And some disenfranchised people in the government penil system can make some bucks who ain't leaving anytime soon see I'm compassionate and conspiracy charges rarley stick and I may or may not know someone to be able make the hashtards picks and torchs come a reality all for human kind right Josh Garza may not be a trophy kill for those inside but he is to alot people he scammed Wink the government shoulda nevr released the numbers on how much he scammed now that can be used as a benchmark on what his death could be worth behind bars and day he gets sentaced will be day some criminal will open up a newspaper read he's comming to there pen he's gonna have same idea I have gl Josh ur gonna need it
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:10:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwt1DVaYLy4
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:08:42 PM

Always with the lame YouTube links Dave.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 [2193] 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: