Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 [2209] 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 09:13:54 AM

Some people still dreaming about the miracle will happen but the game for paycoin is already over and i am also among some of them who got scammed by this it was really poor decision to make investment there.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:25:44 PM

Dude that's like $50 of postage, 2.5 paycorns!

Haha, yeah, I spent almost as much on these as I did mailing Christmas presents. But it's worth it for the schadenfreude.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:31:35 PM

Our friend rdewilde is still pretty butthurt:

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:13:55 PM

Our friend rdewilde is still pretty butthurt:

https://i.gyazo.com/6d9ede157a1d0e755fe91feae246a85f.png

I think there are still plenty of people still butthurt over finding out they were scammed...  Probably the same people who claimed they could see a scam a mile and a half away... maybe more...

This space not for rent...
backintheday

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:50:30 PM

I KNOW JOSH GARZA PERSONALLY.  I've known him since we were kids.  I haven't had any contact with him in years, however.  I just randomly stumbled across an article today about him and was not in the least surprised by everything I'm reading about him.  I've been reading things about him for the last 9 hours.  Not one bit of any of it is surprising.  
Since I've known him he has been the most conniving, evil little shit.  I've literally never met anyone as terrible a person as him.  He will screw over anyone to make a buck or to receive recognition.  Quite literally.  Look what he is doing to his brother, Carlos.  
Josh is an evil narcissist.  Carlos, on the other hand was always a good kid.  Got caught up with some bad times in life and was desperate for a job.  Having great people skills Josh hired him.
Here's what happened (in my opinion) Josh didn't tell anyone about what he was doing.  Including his brother.  He lured them in with false hopes of money and success. (that's what he does) then when you're out in the cold looking for help he leaves you there, broke, while he sells everything off and moves to Dubai.  Josh is a nightmare.  What's funny is that I contacted him a few years ago. Probably about 2012.  I told him he was a scumbag.  He was a narcissist.  And that his shit was going to catch up to him.  I told him what goes around comes around.  I told him all about how he screwed over me, my friends, my family, and his family.  And that one day.  It was all going to come crashing down.  I love reading everything I'm reading about him today.  This is fantastic.  I'm so glad his life has been destroyed.  I'm also glad he met Jessica and moved away.  He could have become my brother-in-law.  ewww.
Josh, if you read this.  Know this.  I TOLD YOU SO. haha.

nice story, but do you have any proof?
yall are barking up the wrong tree with Carlos.  He's got nothing to do with it and you're wasting your time with it.

I don't think you know Carlos as well as you think you do... and this is coming from someone who had dealings with him in his "role" of salesman at GAW.  He is a shifty, backstabbing, and self-serving individual who is getting exactly what he dished out.  And there are many more that have dealt directly with Carlos and HAVE testified to his shady dealings.

I hear you. Everyone has opinions of someone I guess.  And I do know him very well.  Trust me.  
 But shady dealings don't make you a criminal.  A dick head, sure.  But salesmen gotta make money too.  And I never said he wasn't a shady salesmen.  However, to sit there and think that he knew anything that was going on is ridiculous.  If so.  Why did the SEC on charge Josh and not Carlos and all the other salesmen?  Just my personal opinion.  If you got screwed by Carlos, that sucks.  He could be a dick head sometimes.  Never said he was an angel.  I just said he wasn't in cahoots with Josh.

See, here's what I don't get. On Dec 21, you "just randomly stumbled across an article today", and today on the 22nd -- the following day -- you know enough about this complex, multifaceted, and lengthy series of scams to be able to pronounce Carlos innocent of any wrongdoing. This seems just kinda incredible, in the literal sense of the word. Can you explain how you became enough of an expert in this matter in a mere 24 hours to be able to adjudicate guilt and innocence?

That's fair.  I see where you're coming from.  I didn't randomly stumble across the article.  I was reading something online that was talking about money laundering and bitcoins and stuff.  Through another friend of mine I was aware that Josh was "on the run in Dubai" and the SEC was looking into him.  So, being curious I searched Josh online.  Not to my surprise there was an astounding list of allegations made about him.  All of which I believe to be %100 true.  I bet there's even more that people aren't even aware of.  When it comes to this guy nothing is unbelievable.
As far as being a self acclaimed "expert" on the topic/matter.  Never meant to come off that way.  Just saying from my decade plus involvement with Carlos, I've never known him to be the kind of person to be capable of pulling one over like this.  I just saw him back in May (he lives in NE and I live in Texas) and he made mention that Josh screwed a lot of people over and that he himself was pulled into a huge pile of BS due to association.  Once Carlos caught on that some of the people Josh was dealing with were a bit unsavory he quit working for Josh and went back to his old line of work.  I'm not claiming to be an expert on what happened, much less anything that happened with bitcoin/paycoin (don't fully understand those things) but I do know Carlos and other people that worked for Josh were pretty much "taken for a ride".  Not saying Carlos is innocent in the whole thing.  Yes, he sold the product.  But it's hard to believe that he knew what Josh&Co were doing.
You should also know that Carlos is being cooperative with the SEC but like many people, doesn't understand securities law and was advised by an attorney to refrain from answering questions until he could officially obtain counsel.  That's all.
backintheday

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:57:47 PM

And don't forget that our new "Carlos-defender" admits that he should have received over 10 DUIs himself. So the judgement ability of our new forum friend may not be the of the highest quality or capability.

Shit, I was young and dumb.  21 years old and in the military (invincible right?) lol.  I'm married with kids now.  I guess you could say I've grown up a bit since then.  Everyone makes mistakes though.  Wasn't bragging about it just saying people make mistakes.  Have too much to drink and think they're fine and hop behind the wheel.  It's fucking dumb but when you're an idiot (myself included) you don't think about it.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:02:07 PM

I KNOW JOSH GARZA PERSONALLY.  I've known him since we were kids.  I haven't had any contact with him in years, however.  I just randomly stumbled across an article today about him and was not in the least surprised by everything I'm reading about him.  I've been reading things about him for the last 9 hours.  Not one bit of any of it is surprising.  
Since I've known him he has been the most conniving, evil little shit.  I've literally never met anyone as terrible a person as him.  He will screw over anyone to make a buck or to receive recognition.  Quite literally.  Look what he is doing to his brother, Carlos.  
Josh is an evil narcissist.  Carlos, on the other hand was always a good kid.  Got caught up with some bad times in life and was desperate for a job.  Having great people skills Josh hired him.
Here's what happened (in my opinion) Josh didn't tell anyone about what he was doing.  Including his brother.  He lured them in with false hopes of money and success. (that's what he does) then when you're out in the cold looking for help he leaves you there, broke, while he sells everything off and moves to Dubai.  Josh is a nightmare.  What's funny is that I contacted him a few years ago. Probably about 2012.  I told him he was a scumbag.  He was a narcissist.  And that his shit was going to catch up to him.  I told him what goes around comes around.  I told him all about how he screwed over me, my friends, my family, and his family.  And that one day.  It was all going to come crashing down.  I love reading everything I'm reading about him today.  This is fantastic.  I'm so glad his life has been destroyed.  I'm also glad he met Jessica and moved away.  He could have become my brother-in-law.  ewww.

yall are barking up the wrong tree with Carlos.  He's got nothing to do with it and you're wasting your time with it.

I don't think you know Carlos as well as you think you do... and this is coming from someone who had dealings with him in his "role" of salesman at GAW.  He is a shifty, backstabbing, and self-serving individual who is getting exactly what he dished out.  And there are many more that have dealt directly with Carlos and HAVE testified to his shady dealings.

I hear you. Everyone has opinions of someone I guess.  And I do know him very well.  Trust me.  
 But shady dealings don't make you a criminal.  A dick head, sure.  But salesmen gotta make money too.  And I never said he wasn't a shady salesmen.  However, to sit there and think that he knew anything that was going on is ridiculous.  If so.  Why did the SEC on charge Josh and not Carlos and all the other salesmen?  Just my personal opinion.  If you got screwed by Carlos, that sucks.  He could be a dick head sometimes.  Never said he was an angel.  I just said he wasn't in cahoots with Josh.

See, here's what I don't get. On Dec 21, you "just randomly stumbled across an article today", and today on the 22nd -- the following day -- you know enough about this complex, multifaceted, and lengthy series of scams to be able to pronounce Carlos innocent of any wrongdoing. This seems just kinda incredible, in the literal sense of the word. Can you explain how you became enough of an expert in this matter in a mere 24 hours to be able to adjudicate guilt and innocence?

That's fair.  I see where you're coming from.  I didn't randomly stumble across the article.  I was reading something online that was talking about money laundering and bitcoins and stuff.  Through another friend of mine I was aware that Josh was "on the run in Dubai" and the SEC was looking into him.  So, being curious I searched Josh online.  Not to my surprise there was an astounding list of allegations made about him.  All of which I believe to be %100 true.  I bet there's even more that people aren't even aware of.  When it comes to this guy nothing is unbelievable.
As far as being a self acclaimed "expert" on the topic/matter.  Never meant to come off that way.  Just saying from my decade plus involvement with Carlos, I've never known him to be the kind of person to be capable of pulling one over like this.  I just saw him back in May (he lives in NE and I live in Texas) and he made mention that Josh screwed a lot of people over and that he himself was pulled into a huge pile of BS due to association.  Once Carlos caught on that some of the people Josh was dealing with were a bit unsavory he quit working for Josh and went back to his old line of work.  I'm not claiming to be an expert on what happened, much less anything that happened with bitcoin/paycoin (don't fully understand those things) but I do know Carlos and other people that worked for Josh were pretty much "taken for a ride".  Not saying Carlos is innocent in the whole thing.  Yes, he sold the product.  But it's hard to believe that he knew what Josh&Co were doing.
You should also know that Carlos is being cooperative with the SEC but like many people, doesn't understand securities law and was advised by an attorney to refrain from answering questions until he could officially obtain counsel.  That's all.

OK, so even if all you say above is true from your vantage point... to accept your conclusions requires the reader to accept that you are a good enough judge of character to literally _know_ that Carlos is indeed incapable of engaging in such actions. This, after accepting that you are honestly relaying your view of the situation. And after accepting that you know Carlos as well as you portray. After accepting that Carlos did not lie to you in this regard. And after accepting that you spoke with him on this very topic. After...

What you say may be true. And it may not. But your testimony would not hold up in court. From what we have discovered over the past year and a half or so, Carlos' innocence seems implausible. Despite J. Random Internetter's assertions based upon a relationship from back in the day.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
backintheday

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:06:25 PM

It just seems very odd that someone from his childhood would defend his brother.   What does one have to lose at this point?  You aren't friends, you don't live in the same city, your sister didn't marry him?  There is more to this anonymous childhood friend bs.

I'm not sure if I understand where you are going with this.  What do you mean, "what does one have to lose"?  

I was NOT friends with Josh growing up.  Josh was and always has been a conniving fuck face.  Also, he was in a serious relationship with my wife's sister.  Not mine.  I am not defending Josh.  Would never.  I would fly to his court hearing and testify against him day after day if I could.

Carlos, however, was my best friend growing up.  The only reason I'm "defending" is because I don't think he's capable of pulling off a scheme like this.  He was just along for the ride making money like the rest of them.  Yeah he sold and stuff.  I'm just saying I don't believe that he knew what Josh was doing.  That's all.  He is also being cooperative with the SEC.  

There's nothing more to me.  I just found out how big this thing with Josh was and found this forum of people talking shit about him and I really liked that. A lot.  So I wanted to get in on it.  

I hate Josh.  
backintheday

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:20:23 PM

OK, so even if all you say above is true from your vantage point... to accept your conclusions requires the reader to accept that you are a good enough judge of character to literally _know_ that Carlos is indeed incapable of engaging in such actions. This, after accepting that you are honestly relaying your view of the situation. And after accepting that you know Carlos as well as you portray. After accepting that Carlos did not lie to you in this regard. And after accepting that you spoke with him on this very topic. After...

What you say may be true. And it may not. But your testimony would not hold up in court. From what we have discovered over the past year and a half or so, Carlos' innocence seems implausible. Despite J. Random Internetter's assertions based upon a relationship from back in the day.

Granted, you don't know me.  You don't know my credibility.  That's fair.  You can't just go believing what you read from some dickweed that pops up in a forum.  I understand.  Also, I don't feel that I would have a need to lie about my "view" of the situation.  This is some random forum.  It doesn't seem reasonable to think that I'm saying these things and letting you know that every story has two sides just to prevent you from smearing my friends name. 

Also, our friendship is still ongoing.  It wasn't just back in the day.  We became friends 15 years ago and still remain friends now.  We just talked on the phone on Christmas day.  A phone call which we didn't even discuss this forum or the situation between Josh.  However, I did tell him before we got off the phone to tell the SEC everything that they needed in order to fry Josh.  Because if he tried to protect his brother, Josh would be quick to sell Carlos up the river.

I know it wouldn't "hold up in court".  His innocence may be implausible, sure.  But when I spoke with him over this topic back in May 2015 he was legitimately irritated and worried about what his future looked like.  Why would he lie to me about that?  Obviously, if he were guilty of securities fraud like Josh, he wouldn't just come out and admit the truth to me.  But the way he acted and conveyed it, especially his "Miami trip fiasco", I could tell he didn't know what he was in for.  He just thought he was selling a product.  It didn't appear that he had any knowledge that his actions were going to have these consequences.   He knew Josh ran off.  That's when Carlos knew that Josh did something serious. 

I appreciate you being level headed with me though and not jumping to conclusions about me.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:21:31 PM

It just seems very odd that someone from his childhood would defend his brother.   What does one have to lose at this point?  You aren't friends, you don't live in the same city, your sister didn't marry him?  There is more to this anonymous childhood friend bs.

I'm not sure if I understand where you are going with this.  What do you mean, "what does one have to lose"?  

I was NOT friends with Josh growing up.  Josh was and always has been a conniving fuck face.  Also, he was in a serious relationship with my wife's sister.  Not mine.  I am not defending Josh.  Would never.  I would fly to his court hearing and testify against him day after day if I could.

Carlos, however, was my best friend growing up.  The only reason I'm "defending" is because I don't think he's capable of pulling off a scheme like this.  He was just along for the ride making money like the rest of them.  Yeah he sold and stuff.  I'm just saying I don't believe that he knew what Josh was doing.  That's all.  He is also being cooperative with the SEC.  

There's nothing more to me.  I just found out how big this thing with Josh was and found this forum of people talking shit about him and I really liked that. A lot.  So I wanted to get in on it.  

I hate Josh.  

Both brothers are fucking fucks.  One may be a bigger fuck... but they're both fucks.

backintheday

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:26:47 PM

or maybe it's one of the garzas trying to derail the public opinion on Carlos. (not gonna happen)

Nope, I am very much not a Garza.  But I can definitely understand you thinking that could be a possibility.  I actually thought to myself when I first posted that someone was going to think I was one of them.  Just a friend that thinks Carlos just got caught up.  That's all.  I mean, you don't have to believe me.  Just putting what I know about him out there.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:29:41 PM

or maybe it's one of the garzas trying to derail the public opinion on Carlos. (not gonna happen)

Nope, I am very much not a Garza.  But I can definitely understand you thinking that could be a possibility.  I actually thought to myself when I first posted that someone was going to think I was one of them.  Just a friend that thinks Carlos just got caught up.  That's all.  I mean, you don't have to believe me.  Just putting what I know about him out there.

Did your fuck of a friend get you involved in their "business", either cloud mining or paycoin?

backintheday

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:44:40 PM

Snitches get stitches.  Cool

Somone ratted us out, Mommy Gawza deleted her timeline and friends which have been up for months now. Think she did it a few days ago, kind of coincides with that buddy of Tito's who parachuted in and has since bailed.

Lest we forget.

https://twitter.com/gawceomom

No, no, no, wasn't me! I swear!  I hate that bitch almost as much as I hate Josh!  I tried to get on and share that picture a few days ago but I'm overseas in Afghanistan right now and don't have access to a computer at all times.  But I can assure you that in no way shape of form would I help her or Josh.  I'll prove it soon.
backintheday

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:54:08 PM

Did your fuck of a friend get you involved in their "business", either cloud mining or paycoin?

No, I don't even know what that shit is.

vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:55:06 PM

I tried to get on and share that picture a few days ago but I'm overseas in Afghanistan right now and don't have access to a computer at all times.

Seems a lot of people in questionable positions are always away from their home countries, huh?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 06:44:53 PM

I would like to wish a Happy 2016 to Homero and wish him the long awaited SEC approval, along with the FBI, IRS, and the rest of the alphabet soup.

Also Happy New Year to everyone still hanging out in this thread. May the coming year bring happiness, prosperity and no scams for you and yours.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 07:39:17 PM

Who the fuck is the snitch in here? I have a message for you.

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:01:18 PM

This thread goes from the sublime to the fuckin ridiculous

vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:53:56 PM

This thread goes from the sublime to the fuckin ridiculous

All thanks to the wonders of gawlets... they never fail to provide laughs and things to fuck around with.

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 09:01:08 PM

Who the fuck is the snitch in here? I have a message for you.

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

don't fuck with bitpop. period.
Pages: « 1 ... 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 [2209] 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: