Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 [2210] 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376876 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 09:04:39 PM

Who the fuck is the snitch in here? I have a message for you.

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

don't fuck with bitpop. period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mgold

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 09:05:36 PM

All this Carlos didn't do anything talk. Did he try and stop Josh from trying to get a hit on a journalist?

Did he try and stop the harassment in person of a journalist? The threats to him and his family? Did he try and stop Josh from telling his attorneys to "fuck up" a journalist and do "whatever is necessary"?

Edit to add: Did he try and stop the threats, mailing of dead animals, the in person stalking, the hit? No, he encouraged it, he encouraged his supporters to do it and did anyone come and apologize to that guy? Not a single person. Fucking disgusting.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 09:06:53 PM

All this Carlos didn't do anything talk. Did he try and stop Josh from trying to get a hit on a journalist?

Did he try and stop the harassment in person of a journalist? The threats to him and his family? Did he try and stop Josh from telling his attorneys to "fuck up" a journalist and do "whatever is necessary"?

Carlos wanted to punch the pregnant accountant because she was refusing to pay him under the table,

ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 09:44:18 PM

It just seems very odd that someone from his childhood would defend his brother.   What does one have to lose at this point?  You aren't friends, you don't live in the same city, your sister didn't marry him?  There is more to this anonymous childhood friend bs.

I'm not sure if I understand where you are going with this.  What do you mean, "what does one have to lose"?  

I was NOT friends with Josh growing up.  Josh was and always has been a conniving fuck face.  Also, he was in a serious relationship with my wife's sister.  Not mine.  I am not defending Josh.  Would never.  I would fly to his court hearing and testify against him day after day if I could.

Carlos, however, was my best friend growing up.  The only reason I'm "defending" is because I don't think he's capable of pulling off a scheme like this.  He was just along for the ride making money like the rest of them.  Yeah he sold and stuff.  I'm just saying I don't believe that he knew what Josh was doing.  That's all.  He is also being cooperative with the SEC.  

There's nothing more to me.  I just found out how big this thing with Josh was and found this forum of people talking shit about him and I really liked that. A lot.  So I wanted to get in on it.  

I hate Josh.  

"I hate Josh" is enough for me. If you are interested in learning more about Homero and his glorious cock, in addition to the 2000+ pages of awesomeness here, you may also want to check out reddit.com/r/joshgarzaisafraud, which I have moderated for about a year now.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:05:58 PM

It just seems very odd that someone from his childhood would defend his brother.   What does one have to lose at this point?  You aren't friends, you don't live in the same city, your sister didn't marry him?  There is more to this anonymous childhood friend bs.

or maybe it's one of the garzas trying to derail the public opinion on Carlos. (not gonna happen)

Nope, I am very much not a Garza.  But I can definitely understand you thinking that could be a possibility.  I actually thought to myself when I first posted that someone was going to think I was one of them.  Just a friend that thinks Carlos just got caught up.  That's all.  I mean, you don't have to believe me.  Just putting what I know about him out there.

Did your fuck of a friend get you involved in their "business", either cloud mining or paycoin?

No, I don't even know what that shit is.

Yet you proclaim Carlos "innocent." 

You can't have it both ways. 

Both Garzas ripped off thousands of people.

Carlos sold "that shit" to people who lost MILLION$$$$$

He also rolled a car drunk AFTER going to REHAB & was documented discussing with Josh punching a woman who his brother got pregnant last year.

If he is your Bestie, you have zero credibility here.

And what's his real name, anyway?  Carlos?  Tito?  Rodolfo?

And who's his daddy?   lmao
mgold

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:08:25 PM

Carlos wanted to punch the pregnant accountant because she was refusing to pay him under the table,

Exactly, this.

Stuart is another real piece of work. He is intimately involved. When Cantor Fitzgerald couldn't take on a client they were still able to use Josh.

Makes you think.
Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:32:15 PM

I'll build a wall and make Mexico pay for it
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:34:14 PM

Edit to add: Did he try and stop the threats, mailing of dead animals, the in person stalking, the hit? No, he encouraged it, he encouraged his supporters to do it and did anyone come and apologize to that guy? Not a single person. Fucking disgusting.
hashtards will mail dead animals and soon tm. Fecies and half eatin buckets of chicken
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:37:59 PM

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

There should really be a Homero-themed version of the Navy Seals copypasta.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:09:06 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 01:44:05 AM by Shinta_dekay1911

I'll build a wall and make Mexico pay for it

Are you Donald Trump, having some fun on these forums or somefink ?
well Carlos got mad he wouldn't get payed under the table like the dirty wet back him and Josh are these dirty retard paycorn boys got robbed by a mexician lol so I thought Trump suited the context well rip Mr bf of the women who went to work while u calculated how much gas she needed for max paycorn
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:35:41 AM

i just had deja vu

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 03:41:11 PM

Dude is a hopeless paycoin "community" guy, by which I mean he justifies the thousands of dollars he has lost and will lose by saying the "community" is where the real value is

There is never any community there. Community supposed to be helping each other while in there, it is more like a cult where they praise their lord homero garza for everything he has done or should I say everything that he promised will do and some nasty people that only joins there for greed of the $20 floor

They're a community of assholes trying to come up with creative way to rob each other. There used to be people too stupid to realize they were getting robbed in the community, but I can't imagine they have any money left so they would have left.
remember the guy who was buying paycorn while he was caluating exactly how much money his wife needed for gas to get from and to work he musta been a keeper Wink

It was funny to watch rootdude bail also when he was doing his sell off

I wont deny that I've got a good fortune by getting into their cult as well but Im not as stupid as all of them, I got out with alot like 4-5 times of what I put in there so everything is good there. Most people could have made it out with profit as well if they are not that greedy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:56:15 PM

Most people could have made it out with profit as well if they are not that greedy

most couldn't that's not how ponzis work

few can make a profit most will lose

remember for you to sell those paycoins or hashlets or whatever someone had to buy them

if most were smart then -> fewer buyers -> lower demand -> lower prices -> little or no profit

and on top of that garza was dumping so...
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:34:31 PM

Most people could have made it out with profit as well if they are not that greedy

remember for you to sell those paycoins or hashlets or whatever someone had to buy them

if most were smart then -> fewer buyers -> lower demand -> lower prices -> little or no profit

Josh knew how to attract the right sort of people to his scam.

math is hard, for paycoiners, especially when there were shiny pngs to view. (oooh look, a hashletsquirrel.png)
but somehow they did have the math skills to figure out  profits for hashpoints converted to paycoins valued  at $20 each.
I remember one gullible individual posting a chart showing how much profit they will make
over time for every immortal prime they had at some ridiculous stake rate.(now that linc would be priceless)
 It was really rather pathetic....the very definition of  face plant material.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:35:59 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 07:16:52 AM by Franz_Huber

I just found this one year old gem and re-read it: Scott Fargo's propaganda "interview" with Josh Garza. The lies were obvious a year ago, but today they are even more flabbergasting.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/josh-garza-speaks-paybase-launch-amazon-shopping-using-paycoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:08:53 PM

I wonder if it is still an honor to have Josh Garza visiting their Hall of Shame?

http://www.hoophall.com/news/2011/5/13/naismith-memorial-basketball-hall-of-fame-announces-partners.html

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 03:16:56 PM

The number of people that got out and those that suffered are alot difference there. Garza made an exit strategy many times by making promises on his hashlets and whatever, they could have sell those while he was hyping but I guess thats what his cult are good for, they are the true 'believer'

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:03:29 PM

The number of people that got out and those that suffered are alot difference there. Garza made an exit strategy many times by making promises on his hashlets and whatever, they could have sell those while he was hyping but I guess thats what his cult are good for, they are the true 'believer'

that still doesn't defeat the simple math equation: for someone to sell someone has to buy and if fewer people believed the hype then fewer would have been able to "exit"

sure that's a preferable outcome (scam would have collapsed early) but please don't make it sound that everyone had a chance to exit with profit

or to take this to the extreme - if NOBODY believed then nobody would buy and all sellers would have lost everything because the product has zero value

remember there was no actual income or any other value generating mechanism other than ponzi hype

so by definition most HAD to lose in order to make money for garza. If only customers were selling to each other then it would be almost zero sum game but when you take garza's cut out it's a guaranteed loss for most of those whose name is not garza
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:34:49 PM

Paycoin:  97%  pre-mine.

They lied.

Garza said "NO PRE-MINE."

Customers NEVER had a chance....(except for the very first day when the coin price was inflated, as most coins are on launch, but only a very small few sold out at a profit.)
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:43:47 PM

I just found this one year old gem and re-read it: Scott Fargo's propaganda "interview" with Josh Garza. The lies were obvious a year ago, but today they are even more flabbergasting.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/josh-garza-speaks-paybase-launch-amazon-shopping-using-paycoin

Check out the Comments section below the article. Buckrogers went back and edited every single post he made(~20) to read as follows: "no comment on GAW anymore, thanks. I am no longer a supporter." I would love to know exactly what that scumbag wrote and when he chose to edit every comment. It was a very heated debate and I'm sure he had some comments deleted too. You have to wonder how many articles he and others have tried to edit themselves out of.
Pages: « 1 ... 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 [2210] 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: