Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 [2436] 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376871 times)
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:38:04 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 07:15:03 AM by lotuspod

Not sure if you guys were wondering what scam matlack had moved on to, but you might be interested in this post:

How exactly is Matlack involved in Wagerr?

He was basically running the show in the background, and one of the original 3 co-signers.

We were doing more betting traffic than Augur even with their half-assed QT wallet (which looks almost exactly like ION's), yet somehow Adam managed to screw that up too and then he left WGR in mid-May...so all of the non-ION guys left after being treated like crap for so long.

Also there's the issue of the btc fork coins not being accounted for, and a ton of btc already spent (or at least missing/unaccounted for) and no substantive reasons given.  

Very likely goes much deeper too, but I'll be nice for now.  I will say that if they think they can go toe-to-toe with the big boys now, with little funds and no betting experience left on the team - then they're simply delusional.

To their credit, it truly is a serious problem that they're trying to solve...and for us betting guys a very personal one. One that they took advantage of, knowing that we would make a lot of sacrifices and contributions in good faith.  

What it really came down to for me though was just how neatly things fractured along ION and non-ION related people.  And judging by how well Jason (MMAforMoney) handled what he was actually allowed to handle due to limited resources/information/position/etc...if he had more control over Wagerr early on, there is very little doubt in my mind that WGR would be in a far better position both now and for the long-term.  

Their people are making things out to be strictly about personal monetary gain (lol!) for guys like Jason, Tippy, and I when we're the ones who the real gambling networks try to restrict for winning money a little too much and/or often.  As I mentioned earlier, this problem is very personal for us (and many other gamblers) - we know it well, we know it has to be done to very high standards, and we promised ourselves that we would (and maybe still will?) do it right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:30:58 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 07:41:22 PM by BitNow

Where is Ganza Bonanza - the Hash King??

Only apologetic replies please...

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
truckinusa44

Activity: 198
Merit: 170

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:00:49 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Where is Ganza Bonanza - the Hash King??

Only apologetic replies please...
He is enjoying life at Club Fed!  2113 NORTH HWY 175
SEAGOVILLE, TX  75159
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:15:13 PM

SEAGOVILLE, TX  75159

In Texas: that is the right place for him.

Out in 15 months I think.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
truckinusa44

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:28:18 AM

SEAGOVILLE, TX  75159

October 2020.  In the meantime is anyone going to write him a letter and ask for their bitcoin back?  I think it might be entertaining to write him and see what he says?  Not sure what questions to propose in my first letter.
phillippi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:37:30 AM

SEAGOVILLE, TX  75159

October 2020.  In the meantime is anyone going to write him a letter and ask for their bitcoin back?  I think it might be entertaining to write him and see what he says?  Not sure what questions to propose in my first letter.

You don't have the balls to write him a letter.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 09:27:16 AM

I've been in contact with the Lawyer responsible for the refund: sent him the papers she hasn't replied since October 2018.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
SuparTipstar

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:47:32 AM

Hey guys was suggested I let you know that things blew up over at Wagerr, bunch of missing money, all leads to Matlack and Ionomy. I was in many meetings with your loved Matlack lol.

Copy from what I put in WGR thread:

The very, very short version is that the WGR whitepaper was written by Adam Matlack and Derek Broyhill (Matt, Don Draper, AtomSmasher) of Ionomy. David Mah is no CEO (not even his proper name). Probably close to $40m is unaccounted for. As WGR raised $10m at ICO the logic is it is only owed that $10m is spent, even though the funding grew to a value of $50m (bitcoin cash sold near high etc). This funds Ionomy (much more vibrantly than wgr) among others. Anyone who didn't work for Ionomy left the company. WGR funds used to build centralised sports betting websites of which Adam Matlack is personal stakeholder. Team buy orders hold the price on the markets and have done since everyone went dark after ICO in 2017. Majority of MNs are run by team etc. Ionomy lead dev Mitchell is guy trying to release the new wallet since dev team quit. Ionomy general manager Richard was doing results for WGR during QT betting ....

It's all a big fucking joke. David will do really well to stay out of jail.

I can't describe what happened without ranting so specific questions appreciated.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:27:25 AM

Hey guys was suggested I let you know that things blew up over at Wagerr, bunch of missing money, all leads to Matlack and Ionomy. I was in many meetings with your loved Matlack lol.

Copy from what I put in WGR thread:

The very, very short version is that the WGR whitepaper was written by Adam Matlack and Derek Broyhill (Matt, Don Draper, AtomSmasher) of Ionomy. David Mah is no CEO (not even his proper name). Probably close to $40m is unaccounted for. As WGR raised $10m at ICO the logic is it is only owed that $10m is spent, even though the funding grew to a value of $50m (bitcoin cash sold near high etc). This funds Ionomy (much more vibrantly than wgr) among others. Anyone who didn't work for Ionomy left the company. WGR funds used to build centralised sports betting websites of which Adam Matlack is personal stakeholder. Team buy orders hold the price on the markets and have done since everyone went dark after ICO in 2017. Majority of MNs are run by team etc. Ionomy lead dev Mitchell is guy trying to release the new wallet since dev team quit. Ionomy general manager Richard was doing results for WGR during QT betting ....

It's all a big fucking joke. David will do really well to stay out of jail.

I can't describe what happened without ranting so specific questions appreciated.

might be better to put in the ionomy thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.9580 or better yet create a scam accusation thread with proof then a link in ionomy thread. is anything being done to report matlack if what you say is true to authorities?
SuparTipstar

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:33:48 AM

might be better to put in the ionomy thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.9580 or better yet create a scam accusation thread with proof then a link in ionomy thread. is anything being done to report matlack if what you say is true to authorities?

What is left of Ionomy community is, ah, I would say not worth informing at this point. After all, Ionomy releases a lot of stuff with WGR's money.It was a dead project before that and even with the money, due to just straight incompetence and arrogance on behalf of the lead guys it's a dead project now even with the releases. You are welcome to do it. I am that guy but for WGR lol. The real shame from our point of view is the potential of WGR and what we could have done if it wasn't basically a front for making money. A lot of WGR investors don't know since they just ban everyone.

No comment on whether reporting etc in process or not.

I actually didn't know much about this whole story here and the similarities are frightening.
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:25:22 AM

They're banning people from Telegram/Discord for asking legit questions now, Adam is probably sitting on fat stacks right now, along with the rest of the ION/XPY inner circle.
SuparTipstar

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:56:47 AM

They're banning people from Telegram/Discord for asking legit questions now, Adam is probably sitting on fat stacks right now, along with the rest of the ION/XPY inner circle.

Well their only other option is to answer and sure as hell can't do that!
truckinusa44

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:13:32 AM

October 2020.  In the meantime is anyone going to write him a letter and ask for their bitcoin back?  I think it might be entertaining to write him and see what he says?  Not sure what questions to propose in my first letter.

I've been in contact with the Lawyer responsible for the refund: sent him the papers she hasn't replied since October 2018.
You mean the victim representative?  I didn't see the email in October 2018 and by then it was too late to make a claim as a victim.  Oh well, he isn't going to pay any of it back anyways.  It is odd that they put a person in prison for 2 years, but you only have a few weeks to make a claim.  I'm still getting victim notifications, so you would think they would still pay any recovered money.  I was joking, but not really, but a bitcoin now is worth a lot more than what was stolen.  I still think he has a secret wallet somewhere. 
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:17:39 PM

...... I still think he has a secret wallet somewhere.  

I would assume the legal people involved in the case would be aware of this possibility, (ie...remote possibility imo, but who knows)
and would maybe somehow monitor his finances upon release?
Maybe question his sudden purchase of a brand new shiny Lambo?...you know, the sort of thing dumb, pretentious bitcoiners do.....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 01:36:17 PM

I would assume the legal people involved in the case would be aware of this possibility, (ie...remote possibility imo, but who knows)
Maybe question his sudden purchase of a brand new shiny Lambo?...you know, the sort of thing dumb, pretentious bitcoiners do.....

Even if he does, he'll burn it on private jets and drones. He's not a bright guy.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:02:26 AM

Even if he does, he'll burn it on private jets and drones. He's not a bright guy.
what about ray guns?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 01:38:05 PM

October 2020.  In the meantime is anyone going to write him a letter and ask for their bitcoin back?  I think it might be entertaining to write him and see what he says?  Not sure what questions to propose in my first letter.

You mean the victim representative?  I didn't see the email in October 2018 and by then it was too late to make a claim as a victim.  Oh well, he isn't going to pay any of it back anyways.  It is odd that they put a person in prison for 2 years, but you only have a few weeks to make a claim.  I'm still getting victim notifications, so you would think they would still pay any recovered money.  I was joking, but not really, but a bitcoin now is worth a lot more than what was stolen.  I still think he has a secret wallet somewhere. 

I sent the claims documents in 2015: however I've been contacted by the victim representative only in October 2018.

In this occasion I confirmed the claim I made in 2015 ($2,500 roughly).

The victim representative never contacted me again.

Regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:05:38 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 01:29:50 AM by RoomBot

NEWS FLASH!

GAWSUIT received CLASS Certification on Friday!

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:33:25 AM

SEAGOVILLE, TX  75159

You don't have the balls to write him a letter.

Says scared and frightened brother who never even visits.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 06:31:39 PM

NEWS FLASH!

GAWSUIT received CLASS Certification on Friday!

gawsuit.com website is down: how do You know about this news??
Is this news coming from a legitimate source??

Best Regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 [2436] 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: