Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 02:26:38 AM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 [2402] 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3192335 times)
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1043

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:25:44 AM

AP's picked up. http://www.seattletimes.com/business/former-virtual-currency-ceo-pleads-guilty-to-9m-fraud/

Finally famous beyond his wildest dreams!  Shocked  Good luck dropping the kids off at school tomorrow Homero!  Cheesy

and it all started here...

http://oi64.tinypic.com/9s8m7d.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:42:20 AM

He can have O.J's cell!

"Juice" gets out in October.

Garza gets sentenced on the spot, I believe, on Oct. 12.

If he's not already behind bars, I'm guessing he'll have to turn himself in for HARD TIME late 2017 - early 2018.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:50:23 AM

So now I'm googling around and found this http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-529813.html

Any idea what "level" homero is at? This sounds pretty pertinent to the sentence but IDK... Huh

They take into great account the past trespasses of a convict.

CONVICT!  Say it again!  CONVICT.

It is VERY important that we communicate to the judge other alleged misdeeds, especially the 9-11 charity scam!!!!

Contact FBI agent Mark Munster before October 12, for all you crypto-procrastinators. 1-860-439-6100 to offer info for the judge.

Garza is a sociopath.  He may not have been prosecuted for other crimes, but there have been many.

He is an adulterer who busted up other young families & got a GAW employee/associate pregnant.

IDK what happened to the baby, but someone made an awesome meme of the baby with his face & Jerri curls.

If enough people speak up, we can DEFINITELY influence the severity of Garza's TIME.

Don't whine about crypto scams if you're not willing to do your part to prevent others by helping to set a precedent of HARD TIME now!

DO IT TODAY.

Please also keep in mind that Garza was charged with a NUMBER of wire fraud and other felony crimes by FBI / DOJ and his pitiful plea enabled a REDUCED charge of just 1 count wire fraud, (the most severe, but still dodging many other bullets.) He is truly guilty of so much more.
Step up people.  Have a chat with Mark.  He's nice.
BobLawblaw
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1491

Bitcointalks Most Fabulously Gay Black Power-Top

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:59:20 AM

I have first dibs in fuckin' Mrs. Garza while Josh is being serviced by his new ball cupper behind closed [cell] doors.

Normally I don't like pussy, but if she wants to get blacked, I'd take one for the team.

Josh is a good man, he is not guilty, people like you should be ashamed of what you have done forcing an innocent person to confess to a crime they didn't commit. I hope you're proud of yourself Judas. Give it time though, Josh will rise again.
We believe in you Josh, stay strong brother.

Go fuck yourself, you paste-eating numbskull.

He's guilty as hell, and deserves to burn in a lake of fire.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1118

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:45:00 AM

I have first dibs in fuckin' Mrs. Garza while Josh is being serviced by his new ball cupper behind closed [cell] doors.

Normally I don't like pussy, but if she wants to get blacked, I'd take one for the team.

Josh is a good man, he is not guilty, people like you should be ashamed of what you have done forcing an innocent person to confess to a crime they didn't commit. I hope you're proud of yourself Judas. Give it time though, Josh will rise again.

Go fuck yourself, you paste-eating numbskull.

He's guilty as hell, and deserves to burn in a lake of fire.

I have first dibs on jacking off in the corner while watchin' BobLaw bang the shit outta Mrs. Garza.
kcal63

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:16:52 AM

I expect Garbonzo to get a five year sentence -- he'd spend 3 in jail and two in halfway/parole setting. (Although I still hope for a 15 to 20 year stretch for him.)
That is of course much less than he deserves but we can always hope he runs afoul of even nastier felons while locked up.  Shocked
And on the bright side he will always be a felon, who can't own a gun or vote;
...and he will either have to work for himself, his "uncle"  whom he tried to rat on, or take a job such as washing dishes or a "would you like fries with that" position.
The wheels of justice grind slowly but they grind fine.  Grin
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1095

born once atheist

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:38:19 PM

So now I'm googling around and found this http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-529813.html

Any idea what "level" homero is at? This sounds pretty pertinent to the sentence but IDK... Huh

It is VERY important that we communicate to the judge other alleged misdeeds, especially the 9-11 charity scam!!!!

Contact FBI agent Mark Munster before October 12, for all you crypto-procrastinators. 1-860-439-6100 to offer info for the judge.

Garza is a sociopath.  He may not have been prosecuted for other crimes, but there have been many.

He is an adulterer who busted up other young families & got a GAW employee/associate pregnant.

IDK what happened to the baby, but someone made an awesome meme of the baby with his face & Jerri curls.

If enough people speak up, we can DEFINITELY influence the severity of Garza's TIME.

Don't whine about crypto scams if you're not willing to do your part to prevent others by helping to set a precedent of HARD TIME now!

DO IT TODAY.

Hacked account? See his post history

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 05:00:33 PM

damn, the Muggles seem to win. Have fun behind Azkaban Bars Homer

minernoob1

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:02:21 PM

I expect Garbonzo to get a five year sentence -- he'd spend 3 in jail and two in halfway/parole setting. (Although I still hope for a 15 to 20 year stretch for him.)
That is of course much less than he deserves but we can always hope he runs afoul of even nastier felons while locked up.  Shocked
...and he will either have to work for himself, his "uncle"  whom he tried to rat on, or take a job such as washing dishes or a "would you like fries with that" position.

He has so much money hidden away I bet, he never needs to worry about anything like that. At least my opinion is he socked away a ton of money, or more likely, got someone else to hide coins for him because he still does not understand simple wallet mechanisms.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:29:06 PM

DO IT TODAY.

Hacked account? See his post history

If so, I'd say it was hacked prior to the penning of his post below, eh?

Leave Josh alone you losers!
eoakland

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:47:27 PM

If

Not guilty ?  Dont plead guilty, grow a pair and take it to trial homie.  Anyone that supports this scum bag should be locked up right with him.

14PzFeS53AoERv5MiWEAeWxDCvZZMT37Jf
Fuck ognasty from eoakland
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:13:38 PM

The dude in the back lookin' out the window is like, "Hey, driver, can we stop at that Dairy Queen and pick up some ice cream? The scoops are on me, Ball Cupper."
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1095

born once atheist

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:53:36 AM

The dude in the back lookin' out the window is like, "Hey, driver, can we stop at that Dairy Queen and pick up some ice cream? The scoops are on me, Ball Cupper."

ok gleb... where's the ball cupping meme? (and yu gotta keep it on topic)
put up or shut up my friend!!  

(i know i shouldn't encourage him...but i'm a glutton for punishment) Cheesy Grin Wink

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:30:00 AM

(i know i shouldn't encourage him...but i'm a glutton for punishment) Cheesy Grin Wink

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1658

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:40:11 AM

He has so much money hidden away I bet, he never needs to worry about anything like that. At least my opinion is he socked away a ton of money, or more likely, got someone else to hide coins for him because he still does not understand simple wallet mechanisms.

Could be, but it's also likely that he blew it all on fancy cars, boob jobs, jet rentals, and other crap. He's just trailer trash (apologies too all sensible trailer inhabitants) who never held a real job and lucked into a couple of successful cons. Didn't strike me as a strategist type.

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:50:38 AM

That is of course much less than he deserves but we can always hope he runs afoul of even nastier felons while locked up.  Shocked
...and he will either have to work for himself, his "uncle"  whom he tried to rat on, or take a job such as washing dishes or a "would you like fries with that" position.
The wheels of justice grind slowly but they grind fine.  Grin

Could be, but it's also likely that he blew it all on fancy cars, boob jobs, jet rentals, and other crap. He's just trailer trash (apologies too all sensible trailer inhabitants) who never held a real job and lucked into a couple of successful cons. Didn't strike me as a strategist type.

Welcome back, bud. While you were gone, the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor declared this forum as USELESS and started another locked thread on my scammy ass - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017592.0 - whereas I had to once again create another scam thread on my scammy ass in the Scam section of this USELESS forum -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017624.0 mirror his scam thread on my scammy ass so the world would have the ability to weigh in. You'll be able to contribute to it because like all my other scam threads on my scammy ass, that one too is unlocked with nothing deleted, but that doesn't stop St Leroy Fodor from created a mundane post to make it look like I penned it, but it never existed, then he claimed that I deleted it, thus proof positive that I'm not worthy to start and man an ICO of my own with the full intent of ripping off Investards for millions.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1658

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:18:29 AM

Welcome back, bud. While you were gone, the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor declared this forum as USELESS and started another locked thread on my scammy ass - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017592.0 - whereas I had to once again create another scam thread on my scammy ass in the Scam section of this USELESS forum -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017624.0 mirror his scam thread on my scammy ass so the world would have the ability to weigh in. You'll be able to contribute to it because like all my other scam threads on my scammy ass, that one too is unlocked with nothing deleted, but that doesn't stop St Leroy Fodor from created a mundane post to make it look like I penned it, but it never existed, then he claimed that I deleted it, thus proof positive that I'm not worthy to start and man an ICO of my own with the full intent of ripping off Investards for millions.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I did notice that development. Leroy is so annoyingly boring with those locked threads. I replied to one of his posts in your thread, hopefully he'll spin some entertaining story about his StakeMiners scam.

Looks like our friend KERMY followed you there as well.

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:45:34 PM

I did notice that development. Leroy is so annoyingly boring with those locked threads. I replied to one of his posts in your thread, hopefully he'll spin some entertaining story about his StakeMiners scam.

Looks like our friend KERMY followed you there as well.

I, too, just notice that KERMY is back. Here's my plan: I'm gonna fuck with him by ignoring him this time.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:52:49 PM

Have to agree!  I for one, would prefer he keeps his genitalia and extra-curriculars to himself.  They are, after all, OFF TOPIC!

(Love ya, GG!!!1111 Kiss)

Back on topic:

MOAR FAME FAME FAME!!!

EconoTimes:  http://www.econotimes.com/GAW-Miners-CEO-Garza-pleads-guilty-to-9M-fraud-scheme-815011

Hartford Business: http://www.hartfordbusiness.com/ARTICLE/20170720/NEWS01/170729980

Patch.com https://patch.com/connecticut/ellington-somers/former-somers-resident-pleads-9m-virtual-currency-mining-case (OK, whatever!)

and if you missed it, (then you're crypto-ignorant!) the best recap from CoinDesk:

http://www.coindesk.com/garza-pleads-guilty-gaw-miners-ceo-cops-9-million-fraud/
BobLawblaw
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1491

Bitcointalks Most Fabulously Gay Black Power-Top

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:59:07 PM

Homero Joshua Garza in a few months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRxUbv90lLI
"Squeal like a pig scene from Deliverance"
Pages: « 1 ... 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 [2402] 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.