Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376908 times)
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:12:13 AM

:-*Some entertaining Josh replies:

@myeportal said:

Be nice to see lower fees. right now, the multihashlets make .00000001 profit after fees. This is absurd. i know marketing tactics when i see them, since i have had these hashlets churning and seriously only make that after the fees? I feel you should do something to safeguard our ROI with respect to fees. Had we known the multihashlets would only profit .00000001 per 1 MH, then i think i would have found a better place to invest cloud mining. just my two cents. The primes should be able to stake IMHO

GAW_CEO replied:
We have no control, whatsoever, over multipool payouts. The hardware purchased to backup your Multi Hashlet is still costing the same to run......

Wait, what? Is he pretending that the virtual miners for MH are now costing him electricity?

He also completely sidesteps the questions--"we have no control...over payouts," so what about those 99% fees you are charging? Do you control those? Did you advertise they will be decreasing over time?

Sorry, not Paycoin related. Just Josh is a liar related =/

On topic, so if Paycoin's have a PoS of 400% a year, then how does that match up with the "thermodynamics of mystical traveling pants yadda yadda" equation?

My degree is not in mathematics, but wouldn't a 400% increase per year be a rather sharp exponential increase in coins over time? But we are supposed to be seeing a modest decrease of coins released each day with Paycoin. How can these two "facts" from Josh possibly both be true?

Not everyone will stake, granted, but mining will also be happening right? Is this a staking only coin?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:13:22 AM

Please don't anyone engage him. I will not even read anything else he types. He is extremely uneducated and ignorant and arguing with him is like picking a fight with the crippled kid. IGNORE

Please stop using my grammar to evaluate me. Just because you born in a English speaking country, or have better English teacher. You can't use my English for proving anything. This is a kind of racism. I am making money by writing code and you are doing nothing probably. Are you living with your mother?

Don't worry, this guy loves to bring up education and spelling mistakes in conversation. A typical grammar nazi, who prefers to focus on the way you write because it allows to ignore the content Wink

I'm an engineer and a math teacher. I never paid much attention to English. But there are NO educated people that can't spell or use grammar properly especially with spell/grammar check. He can't even get whatever he wants to say across in an intelligible manner so there is NO content. It's all just a bunch of words clumped together. If you like to take advice from uneducated ignorant morons just because they have something to say then great. You're a real humanitarian.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 03:15:08 AM

Doesn't every ponzi payout fantastically before it all collapses? What exactly is your argument here...because it sounds like you don't have one.

The problem is  they are not paying out fantastically, they are just paying what those hashlet pools are paying for. At the best times of that investment zen pool was paying %50 more than others. So Josh, have a right to say, your hardware being obsolete and new hashlets will release with more hash power and different algorithms

But this guy working hard to make his customers happy and come with an idea. The idea looks good to me.

Let me guess, the part that says 400% APY looks good to you? And you don't care where the money is going to come from?

If it was 40% would it be better or worse? How  about 4000%? I'm trying to determine your threshold for gullibility. Is there a point at which you would say "this sounds interesting but I want to know more", or do you just take everything at face value?
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 03:16:59 AM

Who are you speaking to and what the hell did you just say? Most of whatever it is you just attempted to say is completely incoherent. Having poor grammar is one thing but you sound like you never even went to any school. You're English is actually much worse than most foreigners here. Please just go away and stop typing. I'm almost embarrassed for you.

You never fed up giving same answers right, OK criticize my grammar.

I can make a summary for you, you say it is a scam. So if it is a scam, and using some of those company names. Why those companies do not sue him. Just because of a joke, western union sue a facebook user.

You are speculating the hash market, which only works for the company. In each sale company got %10 cut so you are just making Josh richer. So I am suspicious about you, are you working for GAW?

This company works on USA and you already alert related authorities to check that company, but there is no news from SEC or any other of those authorities.

I think, Josh making great money because of your speculations and you are being a part of that.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 03:20:45 AM

On topic, so if Paycoin's have a PoS of 400% a year, then how does that match up with the "thermodynamics of mystical traveling pants yadda yadda" equation?

My degree is not in mathematics, but wouldn't a 400% increase per year be a rather sharp exponential increase in coins over time? But we are supposed to be seeing a modest decrease of coins released each day with Paycoin. How can these two "facts" from Josh possibly both be true?

Not everyone will stake, granted, but mining will also be happening right? Is this a staking only coin?

Yes, it's POS only. There was supposed to be a brief POW period at the beginning but there are rumors flying around HT that it's cancelled. Primes will not be mining it, Genesis will not be mining it, so not clear why or who should be mining it at all.

The increase in the number of coins (inflation essentially) is supposed to be driven by demand according to the WP, so they are essentially saying there is going to be that much demand.

Edit: grammar.
zerocoder

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:21:44 AM

Let me guess, the part that says 400% APY looks good to you? And you don't care where the money is going to come from?

If it was 40% would it be better or worse? How  about 4000%? I'm trying to determine your threshold for gullibility. Is there a point at which you would say "this sounds interesting but I want to know more", or do you just take everything at face value?

The part attract me, was the another option part. So instead of accepting my hardware being obsolete and producing less(This was reality). I got a chance to join that ICO. Actually, I don't even care %400 part, if I am able to get a little more than what I paid for, I would be more than happy. (it would be pure profit, already make a ROI)

And the %400 increase is just a part of crypto economy lets look at bitcoin chart. What happened after sep 24?

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
zerocoder

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:28:31 AM

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Please make it fast and quick, I am ready to die and I can give my address no need for tracking Smiley

ellave

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:29:02 AM

This comment made me laugh "In summary, after running our mining simulations".

I get this image in my head

MOB

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:29:11 AM

Yes, it's POS only. There was supposed to be a brief POW period at the beginning but there are rumors flying around HT that it's cancelled. Primes will not be mining it, Genesis will not be mining it, so not clear why or who should be mining it at all.

The increase in the number of coins (inflation essentially) is supposed to be driven by demand according to the WP, so they are essentially saying there is going to be that much demand.

Edit: grammar.

Thanks, missed that. Its a full time job keeping up with the shifting GAW strategy.
MOB

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:30:51 AM

The part attract me, was the another option part. So instead of accepting my hardware being obsolete and producing less(This was reality). I got a chance to join that ICO. Actually, I don't even care %400 part, if I am able to get a little more than what I paid for, I would be more than happy. (it would be pure profit, already make a ROI)

And the %400 increase is just a part of crypto economy lets look at bitcoin chart. What happened after sep 24?

So, what you mean is, you have no options or choice, so you are along for the ride? I can understand that, too bad Josh fooled you and got your money in the first place.
zerocoder

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:34:12 AM

So, what you mean is, you have no options or choice, so you are along for the ride? I can understand that, too bad Josh fooled you and got your money in the first place.

I already made a ROI and my hash power being obsolete, the difficulty of ltc increased more than 25% in my mining period, the value of BTC dropped and electric cost stay same. So, Josh gave me an option and that option was a good one. Think it as a second chance, who else giving customers a second chance?

I should be grateful for that chance

Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:44:22 AM

You guys are killing me Grin

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:46:49 AM

Carlo Pietro Giovanni Guglielmo Tebaldo Ponzi sued too, was the scam legit? It doesn't mean shit....

Ponzi's rapid rise naturally drew suspicion. When a Boston financial writer suggested there was no way Ponzi could legally deliver such high returns in a short period of time, Ponzi sued for libel and won $500,000 in damages.

The main difference is that he was really scamming people and it was proven beyound doubt. I have not seen anybody prove GAW is a scam, in fact a large number of people, who say GAW looks suspicious, made money with them.

Lots of people make money selling drugs. Should I not be suspicious of getting in on that because they profited. I don't care if everyone made money so far except the people that haven't sold yet. That does NOT make it legal nor does it make it ethical. Just because a business made you a profit also does NOT mean it was a good investment. If you feel morally ok taking advantage of others then that's on you.

Are you trying to say you feel morally responsible for others when doing business? Then I assume you don't trade your coins or gamble. In both business and gambling there are losers, bag holders, you name it.
The difference between a legitimate investment and a scam is that the legit one obeys the rules of the law.

Please don't anyone engage him. I will not even read anything else he types. He is extremely uneducated and ignorant and arguing with him is like picking a fight with the crippled kid. IGNORE

Please stop using my grammar to evaluate me. Just because you born in a English speaking country, or have better English teacher. You can't use my English for proving anything. This is a kind of racism. I am making money by writing code and you are doing nothing probably. Are you living with your mother?

Don't worry, this guy loves to bring up education and spelling mistakes in conversation. A typical grammar nazi, who prefers to focus on the way you write because it allows to ignore the content Wink

I'm an engineer and a math teacher. I never paid much attention to English. But there are NO educated people that can't spell or use grammar properly especially with spell/grammar check. He can't even get whatever he wants to say across in an intelligible manner so there is NO content. It's all just a bunch of words clumped together. If you like to take advice from uneducated ignorant morons just because they have something to say then great. You're a real humanitarian.

It's a forum, people make mistakes. Usually when people point it out they just want to be mean and I've seen you do it multiple times.
I see no point in mentioning my education and comparing e-penises every time I see a poorly constructed sentence, but maybe you do Wink

To me Its a scam. Plain and simple. If you don't believe it is then you and your mind are free to buy and sell to whomever you like. None of us are doing business. GAW is doing business and I believe illegally and unethically. How you believe everything with GAW is on the up and up is far beyond me. I have to say you are either completely delusional or purely greedy.

I am not talking about a mistake or a typo. Everything that comes out of his mouth is unintelligible. That is NOT a mistake. There is no need for anyone here to have to attempt and decipher what the hell hes trying to say. He has no business trying to have an intelligent conversation when he is a far from intelligent as I've come across in a long time.

I mentioned my education solely because you stated I was a grammar nazi. And yes I will continue to point it out until people either stop doing it or take the time to make what they're trying to say read correctly. If you can't speak/write properly you do not belong in an intelligent conversation. I will never budge from that stance.
corygto

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:49:00 AM

I already made a ROI and my hash power being obsolete, the difficulty of ltc increased more than 25% in my mining period, the value of BTC dropped and electric cost stay same. So, Josh gave me an option and that option was a good one. Think it as a second chance, who else giving customers a second chance?

I should be grateful for that chance

I guess I just don't understand the reasoning behind the hashlets not paying jack shit. I have scrypt hashing power over at Genesis-Mining that is doing just fine....so why are hashlets doing so bad?

Simple, Josh wanted to stop paying out in BTC and give out hashpoint coupons. He wanted people to keep throwing money at him while he didn't have to give any back. If you think it's because the market is bad you are a fool. This was all manipulation by Josh...all part of his scheme.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 03:51:45 AM

Clear as mud:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20701

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

Paycoin POW Explanation

Greetings!

Given all the confusion in the forums regarding the Proof of Work phase of Paycoin, I thought I’d post tonight to clear it all up. Additionally, I want to explain how things have played out so you know where we are tonight.

As you are well aware, Paycoin started life in the first draft as a PoW coin that could be minable by anyone, anywhere. Through the comment period of the first draft, it became clear to us that we needed to reconsider some of the design decisions.

We received excellent feedback from this community and from both our partners and our merchants. We decided that we needed to slow down the initial number of coins mined at inception, as well as do a better job of producing more coins as the adoption of Paycoin expands.

Flooding the market with coins that aren’t immediately staked or used creates a lag in the marketplace -- too much supply for demand, and the potential for devaluation.
We believe this is the primary contributor to the volatility of BTC and the reason why mass adoption has not been possible.

Paycoin will not suffer the same fate.

Naturally, Paycoin needs to have a way to increase production when the demand exists. Instead of working with the available technology-to-business model, we decided to work back in the other direction to make the technology suit the business case.

We knew once we had a model that would work, we could wrap the technology around it to make it happen. This is how we created the Paycoin that you know today.

Community Speaks -- We Listen and Act.
While the majority of the technical community has commended us for the innovations behind Paycoin, we have had constructively critical feedback as well. Chief among the issues raised were “not enough innovation” and Paycoin’s centralized nature.
Paycoin is so advanced, it was beyond the powers of nearly every developer we talked to about it.

We shopped the project around the world, and virtually every development team told us it was technically impossible to build.
Through perseverance, however, we found a group that was up to the challenge. Many things had to be invented to make it possible, and those inventions were not without a monumental cost to build.

Regarding centralization, there is a risk of centralization with all crypto coins.

Paycoin’s hybrid mining model takes advantage of large investors, (Market Makers,) who are motivated to create a successful market for the coin.

The bidding process for Prime Controllers also ensures that there will be entry points at regular periods of time for new investors and Market Makers to take responsibility for transaction processing; thus, allowing up to 100% decentralization as time passes. It’s the large investors and Market Makers who will help create the markets for Paycoin to ultimately be successful.

It’s this commitment that will bring success down to the level of the individual miners. Paycoin is truly unique that way.

Once the design of the coin was finished, we took a step back and said,

"Let’s set an example for all other coins by not pre-mining. We have the hashing power to mine it ourselves, and we’ll compete for the coins."

We felt we would end up with the same amount of coins we intended to own, but we also felt that following that principle was equally as important.

What we did not know at the time of the announcement about not pre-mining, was that we just got word that multiple large mining farms intended to mine the coin at inception as well. Some of them shared our Paycoin vision, some did not.

Despite this information coming to our attention, we decided that we would continue to allow Paycoin to be minable, and we would even compete for our own allocation by mining. At the same time, we would reserve enough coins so that all the customers who had already earned them with HashPoints would get their allocation in full, prior to public mining.

In summary:
We felt we needed to mine our own coins, but reserved the coins that already belonged to our customers and investors.

As of today, this will cover the customer/investor reserve, but we will increase the reserve to keep up with customer and investor demand. We will prioritize customers and investors over public miners and our own allocation.

Half of the initial coins will be going to HashPoint customers, and the other half will be publicly minable. The public mining period will end once all the minable coins have been awarded.

Once all the coins have been mined, Paycoin switches to PoS and stays that way going forward.
Finally, I’d like to address this question, "Will Hashlets be able to participate in the PoW stage?"
The answer here is complicated by the fact that, as I mentioned before, many large mining operations are planning to mine Paycoin.

In order to ensure that our customers have the best advantage at launch, I made the decision to extend HashPool mining, which gives our customers a 4:1 advantage over traditional mining -- ensuring the best possible profitability and as quick an ROI as possible on both Zens and Primes.

In summary, after running our mining simulations, and given the expected hashrate, we will have and the resulting difficulty in the PoW stage, non-institutional miners will not be profitable at the level we want for our customers. Despite that, we are still trying to figure out a way to allow Hashlets, (at least Primes,) to participate.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion around the POW stage. We will let you know when the next phase starts. We will also let you know how Hashlets will participate. As always, we will do what's in the best interest of our customers!
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 03:52:32 AM

Who are you speaking to and what the hell did you just say? Most of whatever it is you just attempted to say is completely incoherent. Having poor grammar is one thing but you sound like you never even went to any school. You're English is actually much worse than most foreigners here. Please just go away and stop typing. I'm almost embarrassed for you.

You never fed up giving same answers right, OK criticize my grammar.

I can make a summary for you, you say it is a scam. So if it is a scam, and using some of those company names. Why those companies do not sue him. Just because of a joke, western union sue a facebook user.

You are speculating the hash market, which only works for the company. In each sale company got %10 cut so you are just making Josh richer. So I am suspicious about you, are you working for GAW?

This company works on USA and you already alert related authorities to check that company, but there is no news from SEC or any other of those authorities.

I think, Josh making great money because of your speculations and you are being a part of that.

Ok Bitpop, how about your a silly stupid lying little douche. Good god really, get a life. By the way the SEAL's are a stand alone naval special force. Qualifying is pass/fail you either are or are not a SEAL, and they don't usually share resources with the marine corp. Can all the adults go back to the subject at hand.

Navy Seal Copypasta - The Musical: http://youtu.be/NsZMbs5PC64

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 03:53:19 AM

What is Overkillcoin? A cryptocurrency / altcoin …: http://youtu.be/1eU2INYe4gk

zerocoder

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:54:05 AM

To me Its a scam. Plain and simple. If you don't believe it is then you and your mind are free to buy and sell to whomever you like. None of us are doing business. GAW is doing business and I believe illegally and unethically. How you believe everything with GAW is on the up and up is far beyond me. I have to say you are either completely delusional or purely greedy.

I am not talking about a mistake or a typo. Everything that comes out of his mouth is unintelligible. That is NOT a mistake. There is no need for anyone here to have to attempt and decipher what the hell hes trying to say. He has no business trying to have an intelligent conversation when he is a far from intelligent as I've come across in a long time.

I mentioned my education solely because you stated I was a grammar nazi. And yes I will continue to point it out until people either stop doing it or take the time to make what they're trying to say read correctly. If you can't speak/write properly you do not belong in an intelligent conversation. I will never budge from that stance.

You are just an idiot, and a grammar Nazi. Using same arguments on all of your conversations not specific to me. Blaming and tagging people for being idiot, uneducated, fool etc. etc.

And I am really sorry for your students, you should be making their life miserable.

corygto

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:54:53 AM

Clear as mud:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20701

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

Paycoin is so advanced, it was beyond the powers of nearly every developer we talked to about it.

Hahahahaha sometimes I can't believe the stupid shit that comes out of this guys mouth  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
zerocoder

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:56:54 AM

I guess I just don't understand the reasoning behind the hashlets not paying jack shit. I have scrypt hashing power over at Genesis-Mining that is doing just fine....so why are hashlets doing so bad?

Simple, Josh wanted to stop paying out in BTC and give out hashpoint coupons. He wanted people to keep throwing money at him while he didn't have to give any back. If you think it's because the market is bad you are a fool. This was all manipulation by Josh...all part of his scheme.

I don't know much about genesis mining, but I know they are legit and trustworthy company. So may I ask you how much btc genesis paying for 1 mh hash power and what is the cost of that hash power? Thank you in advance

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: