Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:52:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:39:36 PM

Every day i skim through the hyping and calculations on the huge profits everybody will make by just staking and wonder: Where do these people imagine the money is coming from?

I mean, they can't just all be that daft, that they think that the value of Paycoin is going to be 20$ forever if everybody are making huge profits and dumping for BTC/cash can they?

It is the clearest red flag that convinced me right away when I read about the PoS staking, any PoS coin can increase the "interest" paid from staking, but this will create zero new BTC/USD into the altcoin.

What if I bought one Dogecoin from someone in here for 1 dollar, then the market cap for Doge would be 96,372,569,383 $ until somebody sells it cheaper again. Its frustrating to see that apparently noone on HT gets this.

I think the coin is going to lock in at 20.00 per coin. Like that is it and that is all. I am pretty sure GAW is going to figure it out. That corporations using the coin need a set coin price in order to use it. So no more no less 20.00 if thats where they set the value.

Btw, how many coins will there be in PoW phase? How long will PoW phase be? What is the average % of new coins generated by both magic PoS wallets and normal? When will PC be trade-able? On which exchanges? Why has the possibility to mine hashpoints been prolonged now already twice? Can outsiders mine PC in PoW? On which pools? Where can i DL a wallet?

I dont think you can find many altcoins that have been launched with so little information as PC. But the hype compensates I guess

And most of all, why does the corporations and GAW give out 500% profits just like that? And with the twice prolonged Hashpoint mining, they just keep on giving like a gift to all the valuable customers. I would have thought any early investor who threw 100 million dollars into this would have got in early to make own profit and not just throw it around to the small players, but this must be a new strategy.

Technically the coin hasn't launched yet. Their timeline had the launch scheduled on or around December 15, their PR article mentioned January 2.

According to the current WP draft there will be 12.5 million coins in PoW. No word on how long PoW will last or what the reward schedule will be, except that it's thermonuclear or something like that. Normal staking is 5% APY, up to 50% coins need to be tied in the magic 400% APY staking, but I can't really pretend to understand how that whole Prime Controller thing is supposed to work.

They have said to be talking to "all" major exchanges and that outside mining will be possible but I'm seeing some mild backpedaling now that all hashlets can mine Hashpoints during the PoW phase. Are we now in the PoW phase already? That part is truly confusing.

I think it's best to assume at this time that there isn't and never was $100m.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:41:36 PM

Paycoin truly is magic internet money
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:53:28 PM

Paycoin truly is magic internet money

...with such an open and transparent blockchain

/s

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:53:33 PM

Every day i skim through the hyping and calculations on the huge profits everybody will make by just staking and wonder: Where do these people imagine the money is coming from?

I mean, they can't just all be that daft, that they think that the value of Paycoin is going to be 20$ forever if everybody are making huge profits and dumping for BTC/cash can they?

It is the clearest red flag that convinced me right away when I read about the PoS staking, any PoS coin can increase the "interest" paid from staking, but this will create zero new BTC/USD into the altcoin.

What if I bought one Dogecoin from someone in here for 1 dollar, then the market cap for Doge would be 96,372,569,383 $ until somebody sells it cheaper again. Its frustrating to see that apparently noone on HT gets this.

I think the coin is going to lock in at 20.00 per coin. Like that is it and that is all. I am pretty sure GAW is going to figure it out. That corporations using the coin need a set coin price in order to use it. So no more no less 20.00 if thats where they set the value.

Btw, how many coins will there be in PoW phase? How long will PoW phase be? What is the average % of new coins generated by both magic PoS wallets and normal? When will PC be trade-able? On which exchanges? Why has the possibility to mine hashpoints been prolonged now already twice? Can outsiders mine PC in PoW? On which pools? Where can i DL a wallet?

I dont think you can find many altcoins that have been launched with so little information as PC. But the hype compensates I guess

And most of all, why does the corporations and GAW give out 500% profits just like that? And with the twice prolonged Hashpoint mining, they just keep on giving like a gift to all the valuable customers. I would have thought any early investor who threw 100 million dollars into this would have got in early to make own profit and not just throw it around to the small players, but this must be a new strategy.

Technically the coin hasn't launched yet. Their timeline had the launch scheduled on or around December 15, their PR article mentioned January 2.

According to the current WP draft there will be 12.5 million coins in PoW. No word on how long PoW will last or what the reward schedule will be, except that it's thermonuclear or something like that. Normal staking is 5% APY, up to 50% coins need to be tied in the magic 400% APY staking, but I can't really pretend to understand how that whole Prime Controller thing is supposed to work.

They have said to be talking to "all" major exchanges and that outside mining will be possible but I'm seeing some mild backpedaling now that all hashlets can mine Hashpoints during the PoW phase. Are we now in the PoW phase already? That part is truly confusing.

I think it's best to assume at this time that there isn't and never was $100m.

The staking requires a minimum of 50% of all coins to be given to GAW. There will be 50 controllers and the minimum bid for each controller is 1% of all coins in existence, so at a minimum if the bidding round is successful at least 50% of all coins are given to GAW. GAW made it clear that they own the controllers and the bid amounts go to them. That is what makes it extra comical when people post on HashTalk what happens if GAW cannot win any bids on controllers. WTF people? They own them so they can bid whatever they want and pay themselves. This minimum 50% bidding nonsense is unworkable on its face. Don't see why the GAWdicts don't get that?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:20:48 PM

Why would someone pay 22k for something when the person selling it is basically saying that it's better to put 22k into something else?

How can people be this dumb?

This guy has some spinal problems and basically ask for help, do not think it as a normal sell. But still I agree with you, if I have money for charity why am I paying %10 market cut. It could be much easier to send it as BTC

That would make sense if he was cashing out to pay his medical bills. He says he is going to put the money straight back into GAW.

Lmao

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:26:30 PM

Secret investors will fund a floor! They'll let everyone take their investment as profit.

flappymike

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:26:54 PM

Well
I am reading this thread for awhile now, and i have kept my opinions for myself, but this morning i am fedup with GAW, i have 13 zenhashlets left and i have decided to put them on sale this morning
but i cannot sell them..... I have choose a price below the market price (including the fees that i have to pay) and  i am stucked with them , i see that there is movement on the market but can<t sell them.
I opened a ticket and there response is that i have probably put a price which is highest than the market price, i refute there answer and no reply from them since than....

Just wish to get out from there
Bye
Mike
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:34:18 PM

Secret investors will fund a floor! They'll let everyone take their investment as profit.

Just sent you a beer, as I'm sure its good for my karma to tip a Legendary Smiley
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:38:05 PM

Just sent you a beer, as I'm sure its good for my karma to tip a Legendary Smiley

A legendary troll is still a troll Wink

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:39:59 PM

Wow thanks!

keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:05:48 PM

When thinking about it, isn't the original blackcoin multipool a much better innovation than a cashtaker?

A multipool actually adds value to the coin.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:07:35 PM

Well
I am reading this thread for awhile now, and i have kept my opinions for myself, but this morning i am fedup with GAW, i have 13 zenhashlets left and i have decided to put them on sale this morning
but i cannot sell them..... I have choose a price below the market price (including the fees that i have to pay) and  i am stucked with them , i see that there is movement on the market but can<t sell them.
I opened a ticket and there response is that i have probably put a price which is highest than the market price, i refute there answer and no reply from them since than....

Bye
Mike

Mike you need to be at least 75C lower then anyone else to sell. They tack there price on the sale so you need to figure out what there take adds to yours and split the hashlets. Sell them one at a time. Hope this helps.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:11:38 PM

When thinking about it, isn't the original blackcoin multipool a much better innovation than a cashtaker?

Not really blackcoinpool needs to buy BC. So they buy price goes up they do payouts to the miners miners dump BC price goes down. It's an endless roller-coaster.
flappymike

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:27:48 PM

Well

Bye
Mike

Mike you need to be at least 75C lower then anyone else to sell. They tack there price on the sale so you need to figure out what there take adds to yours and split the hashlets. Sell them one at a time. Hope this helps.
Thanks,

That's the double fee that somebody mention before, you see what they charge to you as the seller but you do not see what they charge also to the buyer .
It is always a win win situation for them....
I have lowered my price and 4 are gone now

Bye
Micke
keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:30:31 PM

Not really blackcoinpool needs to buy BC. So they buy price goes up they do payouts to the miners miners dump BC price goes down. It's an endless roller-coaster.

If nothing more, it at least adds liquidity and if some miners wont dump, it adds value.

The cashtaker only creates new coins
deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:32:40 PM

Your price multiplied by 1.05 is what the market price will be.
GAW_Homero

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:03:20 PM

Annihilation of a core believe in PayCoin, calmly and succicntly put in their place and scared off for good whilst its peanut gallery stands silently observing

deconstruction and shattering of dreams:

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=23571.0

peanut gallery shattered into smithereens:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/21364/the-trolls-are-now-at-litecointalk
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:03:35 PM

New twitter post from mr. ceo

Excellent meeting. Paycoin will be the first coin that regulators actually want to work with! #paycoin

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/540571411132473344

Would like to hear who these regulators are, but I bet he has an NDA for that.
kupan787

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:04:59 PM

Excellent meeting. Paycoin will be the first coin that regulators actually want to work with! #paycoin

Except, arn't regulators already working with Bitcoin (bitlicense for example)?
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:07:26 PM

Except, arn't regulators already working with Bitcoin (bitlicense for example)?

Don't quote me but I believe you are right.  Suchmoon probably has a better answer. 
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: