|
sitonmythrone
|
 |
January 23, 2017, 07:17:07 PM |
|
vidz moon big
vtr dump pump on krill
vidz big winner
|
Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
|
|
|
|
ik_do
|
 |
January 23, 2017, 07:26:28 PM |
|
vidz moon big
vtr dump pump on krill
vidz big winner
Thanks I always take advice from people who invest in projects like the "HealthyWormCoin": "one worm not enough feed family
must buy 10000000 worm
worm taste good stew soup stir fri
curry worm my favorite" Sound advice.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
|
 |
January 23, 2017, 08:44:11 PM |
|
vidz moon big
vtr dump pump on krill
vidz big winner
Make sure you take profit, before I report your site to the MPAA, just because I can and it is able to be taken down. http://www.mpaa.org/contact-us/
|
|
|
|
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
|
 |
January 23, 2017, 08:51:12 PM |
|
seems volume dropped significantly, very odd, pump to 7500 now dropped with little volume.
Same thing happened from 1k to 4k before dropping to 2.5k I'm not worried. -pickle I'm not worried either, we've hit our new bottom, it's higher than the last bottom, as soon as we get the new wallet, it will go up again.
|
|
|
|
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
|
 |
January 23, 2017, 08:52:27 PM |
|
vidz moon big
vtr dump pump on krill
vidz big winner
Make sure you take profit, before I report your site to the MPAA, just because I can and it is able to be taken down. http://www.mpaa.org/contact-us/Now, now. No need for any of that nonsense.
|
|
|
|
|
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
|
 |
January 23, 2017, 08:53:53 PM |
|
vidz moon big
vtr dump pump on krill
vidz big winner
Make sure you take profit, before I report your site to the MPAA, just because I can and it is able to be taken down. http://www.mpaa.org/contact-us/Now, now. No need for any of that nonsense. Just planting seeds in people minds if the trolling gets persistent  Not saying I would, but it's something that the trolls need to be aware of.
|
|
|
|
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
|
 |
January 24, 2017, 01:04:41 PM |
|
Kim.com delays launch of Bitcache, cites strong competition from vTorrent.
|
|
|
|
|
|
CryptoSporidium
|
 |
January 24, 2017, 01:12:14 PM |
|
Kim.com delays launch of Bitcache, cites strong competition from vTorrent.
What are you smokin' bro? If that was true then why not rebrand to Ktorrent and do a joint venture
|
|
|
|
|
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
|
 |
January 24, 2017, 01:55:54 PM |
|
Kim.com delays launch of Bitcache, cites strong competition from vTorrent.
What are you smokin' bro? If that was true then why not rebrand to Ktorrent and do a joint venture I was thinking of inviting Kim.com onboard the train. He might get his $12m funding if he bought some vtr and helped the price to above $200m.
|
|
|
|
|
|
CryptoSporidium
|
 |
January 24, 2017, 02:04:42 PM |
|
Kim.com delays launch of Bitcache, cites strong competition from vTorrent.
What are you smokin' bro? If that was true then why not rebrand to Ktorrent and do a joint venture I was thinking of inviting Kim.com onboard the train. He might get his $12m funding if he bought some vtr and helped the price to above $200m. I just googled and see bitcache funding deal is off, wow ... I thought you were joking, if Kim's plans for megaupload 2.0 are back on the drawing table, then this really could be a moment to approach him with an offer of some kind. Sheesh, a joint venture with kim dotcom, or any form of collaboration at all is more than just a regular game changer for vtr, it'd be a paradigm shift. How best to open a dialogue with him, what could we offer him?
|
|
|
|
|
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
|
 |
January 24, 2017, 02:12:39 PM |
|
..what could we offer him?
Buying 10% of vtr > would pump the price to $200m [see Monero price] > he would get his $12m and have something left over for his wedding, plus a stake in a competitor. No brainer. Anyone selling below $20m:
|
|
|
|
|
|
rhinomonkey
|
 |
January 24, 2017, 02:38:13 PM Last edit: January 24, 2017, 04:32:13 PM by rhinomonkey |
|
..what could we offer him?
Buying 10% of vtr > would pump the price to $200m [see Monero price] > he would get his $12m and have something left over for his wedding, plus a stake in a competitor. No brainer. Anyone selling below $20m: god I hate that picture If this can be pulled off, and I do think it's a big if, price would most certainly go up. Perhaps more importantly though, it would actually push a bunch of users (some new) to this space so when torrenting is released a bunch of people will be able to try it and word will get out much faster.
|
|
|
|
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
|
 |
January 24, 2017, 07:01:53 PM |
|
..what could we offer him?
Buying 10% of vtr > would pump the price to $200m [see Monero price] > he would get his $12m and have something left over for his wedding, plus a stake in a competitor. No brainer. Anyone selling below $20m: god I hate that picture If this can be pulled off, and I do think it's a big if, price would most certainly go up. Perhaps more importantly though, it would actually push a bunch of users (some new) to this space so when torrenting is released a bunch of people will be able to try it and word will get out much faster. Why wouldn't he at least think about it, if not do something about raising his cash? Monero went from obscurity to $200m in crypto seconds because of a possible link to markets, which was later confirmed. Raising $8m-$12m using vTorrent would be easy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Pickleninja
|
 |
January 24, 2017, 08:08:40 PM |
|
..what could we offer him?
Buying 10% of vtr > would pump the price to $200m [see Monero price] > he would get his $12m and have something left over for his wedding, plus a stake in a competitor. No brainer. Anyone selling below $20m: god I hate that picture If this can be pulled off, and I do think it's a big if, price would most certainly go up. Perhaps more importantly though, it would actually push a bunch of users (some new) to this space so when torrenting is released a bunch of people will be able to try it and word will get out much faster. Understatement of the century. I'm a pretty skeptical person so i'll believe it when I see it, but I'm pretty sure the price would explode if KDC jumped on board. -Pickle
|
|
|
|
|
|
ik_do
|
 |
January 24, 2017, 08:45:51 PM |
|
..what could we offer him?
Buying 10% of vtr > would pump the price to $200m [see Monero price] > he would get his $12m and have something left over for his wedding, plus a stake in a competitor. No brainer. Anyone selling below $20m: god I hate that picture If this can be pulled off, and I do think it's a big if, price would most certainly go up. Perhaps more importantly though, it would actually push a bunch of users (some new) to this space so when torrenting is released a bunch of people will be able to try it and word will get out much faster. Understatement of the century. I'm a pretty skeptical person so i'll believe it when I see it, but I'm pretty sure the price would explode if KDC jumped on board. -Pickle Unfortunately as I've mentioned on here previously (or at least our riot channel).... Kimdotcom seems only interested in projects that are tied to the traditional stock market and not a full change to Bitcoin or some form of cryptocurrency.
|
|
|
|
|
|
scaryvirus
|
 |
January 25, 2017, 02:52:52 AM |
|
Any interest in branching out from only torrents to also decentralized third party hosting architectures like sia or w/e?
Not picking sides, but I get anything in this space, and vidz just announced ipfs implementation in theirs so curious about the thoughts here. I love the privacy aspect on vtr side, and I think sia type design where you offload different fragments of files with several redundancies to the network for hosting, with encryption making it impossible to tell who got what shard or content.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Johnny00
|
 |
January 25, 2017, 04:57:37 PM |
|
Interesting how much volume vtr dropped too. was last week a little pump and dump
|
|
|
|
|
Cryptoadvice_82
|
 |
January 25, 2017, 05:04:22 PM |
|
Interesting how much volume vtr dropped too. was last week a little pump and dump
Only 10 alts are over 20BTC volume on Bittrex today....
|
|
|
|
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
|
 |
January 25, 2017, 05:41:25 PM |
|
Interesting how much volume vtr dropped too. was last week a little pump and dump
If you look at the 1 day chart on trex you'll see a lot more was bought than sold, so there was a pump but no dump. We're just waiting on the new wallet, the price will shoot up then.
|
|
|
|
|