Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2018, 07:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source  (Read 414513 times)
griffen1102

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:01:03 PM

What does everyone think of EVM?

Ethereum’s added functionality on the Vertcoin blockchain means that Vertcoin’s EVM could do everything that Ethereum is able to do except it occurs on the Vertcoin blockchain instead. (...) The only differences are Vertcoin specific such as longer block times compared to Ethereum, Vertcoin’s EVM port would allow users to create and deploy decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), DAPPS, and smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. Porting the EVM would permit Vertcoin to facilitate Ethereum style smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. This is because the smart contracts on Ethereum and Vertcoin would share a common coding language called Solidity. It is this ability to use the exact same coding language for the smart contracts that enables developers who are able to make use of Ethereum to make use of Vertcoin’s EVM too. Of course, from the perspective of a Vertcoin user, this port would be important for the long-term health of Vertcoin

Tbh i don't understand a shit what you are saying,but it sounds pretty good i think.
I think it's a good idea to implement it and im sure others agree too.
Not sure if its difficult or not to implement it, but if it could be done it would be really nice.

Unofficially speaking were are looking to implement this within 6 months . Official announcement soon .

So etang, is EVM implementation the only thing that is to be announced?
Yes, it's a big undertaking.
Nice.
I don't want it to sound like I expected more BTW lol. I had assumed that this will keep you busy for some time, just asking out of curiosity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etang6000

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:45:33 PM

Ethereum’s added functionality on the Vertcoin blockchain means that Vertcoin’s EVM could do everything that Ethereum is able to do except it occurs on the Vertcoin blockchain instead. (...) The only differences are Vertcoin specific such as longer block times compared to Ethereum, Vertcoin’s EVM port would allow users to create and deploy decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), DAPPS, and smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. Porting the EVM would permit Vertcoin to facilitate Ethereum style smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. This is because the smart contracts on Ethereum and Vertcoin would share a common coding language called Solidity. It is this ability to use the exact same coding language for the smart contracts that enables developers who are able to make use of Ethereum to make use of Vertcoin’s EVM too. Of course, from the perspective of a Vertcoin user, this port would be important for the long-term health of Vertcoin

Tbh i don't understand a shit what you are saying,but it sounds pretty good i think.
Not sure if its difficult or not to implement it, but if it could be done it would be really nice.

Unofficially speaking were are looking to implement this within 6 months . Official announcement soon .

Nice.
I don't want it to sound like I expected more BTW lol. I had assumed that this will keep you busy for some time, just asking out of curiosity.
No worries
smileman

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:12:52 PM

Why Vercoin not continue with updates as Litecoin?! 0.13.1 - SegWit -  https://litecoinassociation.org/data/roadmap.pdf  and then elasticity

or EVM

is Better Huh
VertyCoiny

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:39:38 PM

Really quit here the last few days.
Thats exactly what i was thinking, even on poloniex its quiet.
But yeah still patiently waiting for the official announcement Smiley
CrazyC265

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:20:29 PM

yea it is quiet bt ill b holding longterm regRdless
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:41:00 AM

Nice.

Interesting - I will keep my eye on these developments

█████████████
                              ████████████████
                             ██████████████████
                           █████████████████████
          ██████████████  ███████████████████████
         ████████████████  ███████████████████████
        ███████████████████  ███████████████████
       █████████████████████  █████████████████
     ████████████████████████  ███████████████
    ██████████████████████████  █████████████
   ████████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████████  █████████████
     ████████████████████████  ███████████████
      ██████████████████████  ██████████████████
       ███████████████████  █████████████████████
         ████████████████  ███████████████████████
                            █████████████████████
                            ████████████████████
                             ██████████████████
                              ████████████████
                                █████████████ 
..Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
[/
felix18yu

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:57:08 AM

Hello,  where I can find something about EVM?
Why every dev on silent on main site on the blog...?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
etang6000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:51:26 PM

Hello,  where I can find something about EVM?
Why every dev on silent on main site on the blog...?

What you see is what you get. It's basically making vertcoin run on a platform like ether . The details are still being worked out .
Verdell

Activity: 281
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:35:13 PM

In theory could Vtc then do,everything eth does that would be great
felix18yu

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:06:34 PM

volume is small..

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
solstice

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:01:28 AM

Price still going sidewards - upwards trend incoming soon

It's been long enough,  I am confident price movement on the upward direction will come.
coninn

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:23:48 AM

volume is small..

Today it is higher than in the last few days

It's been long enough,  I am confident price movement on the upward direction will come.

Me too

uh, not yet, i think.
price is going under 5k
coninn

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:19:16 AM

volume is small..

Today it is higher than in the last few days

Me too

uh, not yet, i think.
price is going under 5k

Nope, there is too much buy support for that to happen
I hope I'm wrong. We are all waiting Smiley
CrazyC265

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:00:32 AM

theres no dev announce to promote
Toninho

Activity: 581
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:09:21 AM

Hi, "ccminer-1.7.6-r6-lyra2re" (LYRA2REv2)  It does not work with new drives nvidia 375.57 in Nvidia GTX 1070, solution?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
etang6000

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:45:23 PM

Hi, "ccminer-1.7.6-r6-lyra2re" (LYRA2REv2)  It does not work with new drives nvidia 375.57 in Nvidia GTX 1070, solution?

https://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/4pacs2/ccminers_with_faster_lyra2rev2_algorithm/
VertyCoiny

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:26:01 PM

Well really don't want to sound rude or anything, but i kinda expected an official announcement already at this point.
Or maybe i'm just a bit impatient, don't know about you guys. We just need some shilling going on here, some news to get VTC back in the spotlights.
etang6000

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:04:09 PM

Well really don't want to sound rude or anything, but i kinda expected an official announcement already at this point.
Or maybe i'm just a bit impatient, don't know about you guys. We just need some shilling going on here, some news to get VTC back in the spotlights.

Be patient. The details are being worked out . In the mean time save up for donations, we don't have bitcoins money or ethers "premine" to pay for this . I'll putting in 1 BTC when things get going .
VertyCoiny

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:19:04 PM

Be patient. The details are being worked out . In the mean time save up for donations, we don't have bitcoins money or ethers "premine" to pay for this . I'll putting in 1 BTC when things get going .
Thanks for the reply Etang, appreciate it.
I'm also willing to donate some VTC to get this going.
coninn

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:29:02 PM

I can't donate that much, but I'll donate 0,20 - 0,30 BTC.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.