Bitcoin Forum
January 20, 2018, 04:08:54 AM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source  (Read 413653 times)
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:12:25 PM

Trolls are out in force...must be pre-pump time! Hurrah!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
transparenttrader

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:16:07 PM

Trolls are out in force...must be pre-pump time! Hurrah!

#Fact
p1erce

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:49:18 AM

Something coming based on chart

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

mmouse

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:29:42 PM

yeah, up or down probably. With a small chance for moving sideways.  Grin
emelac

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:57:01 PM

yeah, up or down probably. With a small chance for moving sideways.  Grin

It's up 4.44% today, but that could be noise, it could go back down 4.44% tomorrow. It will probably keep moving sideways until next year. The whales will probably keep accumulating until they get most of the coins, then pump it again.
CrazyC265

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:47:42 PM

chart looks fine. washing out ppl
etang6000

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:33:53 AM

What does everyone think of EVM?

Ethereum’s added functionality on the Vertcoin blockchain means that Vertcoin’s EVM could do everything that Ethereum is able to do except it occurs on the Vertcoin blockchain instead. (...) The only differences are Vertcoin specific such as longer block times compared to Ethereum, Vertcoin’s EVM port would allow users to create and deploy decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), DAPPS, and smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. Porting the EVM would permit Vertcoin to facilitate Ethereum style smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. This is because the smart contracts on Ethereum and Vertcoin would share a common coding language called Solidity. It is this ability to use the exact same coding language for the smart contracts that enables developers who are able to make use of Ethereum to make use of Vertcoin’s EVM too. Of course, from the perspective of a Vertcoin user, this port would be important for the long-term health of Vertcoin
VertyCoiny

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:20:55 AM

Ethereum’s added functionality on the Vertcoin blockchain means that Vertcoin’s EVM could do everything that Ethereum is able to do except it occurs on the Vertcoin blockchain instead. (...) The only differences are Vertcoin specific such as longer block times compared to Ethereum, Vertcoin’s EVM port would allow users to create and deploy decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), DAPPS, and smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. Porting the EVM would permit Vertcoin to facilitate Ethereum style smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. This is because the smart contracts on Ethereum and Vertcoin would share a common coding language called Solidity. It is this ability to use the exact same coding language for the smart contracts that enables developers who are able to make use of Ethereum to make use of Vertcoin’s EVM too. Of course, from the perspective of a Vertcoin user, this port would be important for the long-term health of Vertcoin

Tbh i don't understand a shit what you are saying,but it sounds pretty good i think.
I think it's a good idea to implement it and im sure others agree too.
Not sure if its difficult or not to implement it, but if it could be done it would be really nice.
etang6000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:12:38 PM

Tbh i don't understand a shit what you are saying,but it sounds pretty good i think.
Not sure if its difficult or not to implement it, but if it could be done it would be really nice.

Unofficially speaking were are looking to implement this within 6 months . Official announcement soon .
transparenttrader

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:45:36 PM

Unofficially speaking were are looking to implement this within 6 months . Official announcement soon .

Thanks for keeping us posted Etang. This is excellent unnoficial news
griffen1102

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:17:58 PM

Gets me Giddy! I like this idea and look forward to the official announcement.
mega

Activity: 504

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:54:56 PM

And this is, my fellow Vertens, why VTC is considered by many, one of the greats coins around.
I got to be honest. Ethrereum is also a great improvement in cryptoworld, and VTC being somehow "associated" with it is, imo,  big news!

I'm excited with this new and looking forward for the official ann.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████  ▀███████████▀  ███████▀▀       ▀▀███████████████████▄▀████  ▀██████████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐██              ███            ████
████   ▀█████████▀   █████▀  ▄▄████████▄▀██████████████████▄▀███   ▀█████████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  ▄ ▀███████▀ ▄  ███▀  ▄█████████████▄██████████████████ ███  █▄ ▀███████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  █▄ ▀█████▀ ▄█  ██▀ ▄██████████████████████████████████ ███  ███  ██████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  ██▄ ▀███▀ ▄██  ██ ▄██████████████████████████████████▀ ███  ████▄ ▀████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████          ▐█████
████  ███▄ ▀█▀ ▄███  ██ ██████████████████████████████████▀ ▄███  ██████  ▀██  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  ████▄   ▄████  ██ ▐███████████████████████████████▀  ▄████  ███████▄ ▀█  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  ██████▄██████  ███ ██████████████████▄▀█████████▀  ▄██████  █████████▄   ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  █████████████  ███▄▀███████████████████▄▄       ▄▄████████  ██████████▄  ████▌            ██▌ ▐████████  █████████            ████

███████████████████  WHITEPAPER  ████
█ █ ██  ANN THREAD  █████████████████ █ █

FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN
smileman

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:53:15 PM

Too dangerous for me..... several times hacking Ethereum network?!
etang6000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:12:36 PM

This won't be on the ethereum network . This will be on our own network .
smileman

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:19:46 AM

This won't be on the ethereum network . This will be on our own network .

I'm not a programmer and don't know the inner details of this mega update

Then .... let's do it  Wink
dream7000

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:24:36 PM

VTC big coin.
I do not understand why it is such a small value.

In real terms, must be worth more than 200000 sat.

I expect that the new update to happen.

CrazyC265

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:32:45 PM

evm implementation in a nutshell is vertcoin will be a platform not just a coin. the vertcoin blockchain will be much like ethereum and asic resistant.right vtc is still much more profitable to mine than btc and once the proce soars the miners will get turned back on in this coin. coins that are 2 years old and still have active development and community wether big or small have a good chance at lasting another few years and the fact that its upgrading to be a platform , im holding my stash and buying any dip and still buying period. u see the steady volume 3 4 5 10 btc thats good when theres ppl accumulsting cz there are still miners that dump for their profits regularly
CrazyC265

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:37:42 PM

crypto went from a 9billion mktcap to a 12 billion in 6 months. money is flowing in fast and i think crypto blockchain craze hasnt even started.most coins will fade, coins with a platform will succeed.
transparenttrader

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:11:27 PM

This feels like the calm before the storm..
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:38:12 PM

This feels like the calm before the storm..

This IS the calm before the storm
Why don't I feel calm?  Cheesy Cheesy  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.