Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179121 times)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:54:38 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 01:24:12 PM by Pab

Grin This new wallet is really, really nice. The new themes are amazing, all of them. These are exciting times. Cres, sent you 20k(15k and 5K)  Grin

Oh thank you I really appreciate that.

I think of PayCon as the project at which many other Coins will be measured against. I have worked hard to help bring the vision of what I have imagined PayCon to be and that will pay off, not just for me but for the absolute best people around. I want PayCon to be a multi-billion dollar Cryptocurrency, do you feel that hunger? because I do and we will make that happen. PayCon is hands down one of the best Cryptocurrencies the world over and people will see that and do see that when they take the time to look.

I have been thinking a lot about lately about how we can do mobile integration. My caveat with android and mobile has been that in order to do mobile that you need to store the entire chain as well as update Android or IOS wallets with any update but that is not really something that would be beneficial because that would be memory and space intensive. I think that the best bet for mobile would be to focus more on the cloud and private VPS in which you can connect securely because if you can connect securely to a wallet in which can Stake then there can always be full connections and can connect to multiple Coins rather than just one, the space and CPU load then is based upon where it is hosted rather than on the specific device.

Will be payment service with mobile and desktop apps,exchange and trading to 130 fiat money,some  cryptos,complimentary currencys,merchant integration,and more

When will be launched  i will post you,if you will like i can try to get Con listed there

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:47:28 PM

Lets just keep paycon "The best kept secret in crypto", a secret a while longer while I accumulate as much as can Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:59:03 PM

#2 whale now , attacking #1 soon™

Wished my mother not plugged out the electric cable by mistake while i was i thailand *gggrrr* few weeks staking missing :/

That`s a lot CON,CAP, HYP, etc

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:23:01 PM

Grin This new wallet is really, really nice. The new themes are amazing, all of them. These are exciting times. Cres, sent you 20k(15k and 5K)  Grin

Oh thank you I really appreciate that.

I think of PayCon as the project at which many other Coins will be measured against. I have worked hard to help bring the vision of what I have imagined PayCon to be and that will pay off, not just for me but for the absolute best people around. I want PayCon to be a multi-billion dollar Cryptocurrency, do you feel that hunger? because I do and we will make that happen. PayCon is hands down one of the best Cryptocurrencies the world over and people will see that and do see that when they take the time to look.

I have been thinking a lot about lately about how we can do mobile integration. My caveat with android and mobile has been that in order to do mobile that you need to store the entire chain as well as update Android or IOS wallets with any update but that is not really something that would be beneficial because that would be memory and space intensive. I think that the best bet for mobile would be to focus more on the cloud and private VPS in which you can connect securely because if you can connect securely to a wallet in which can Stake then there can always be full connections and can connect to multiple Coins rather than just one, the space and CPU load then is based upon where it is hosted rather than on the specific device.

Will be payment service with mobile and desktop apps,exchange and trading to 130 fiat money,some  cryptos,complimentary currencys,merchant integration,and more

When will be launched  i will post you,if you will like i can try to get Con listed there

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, at the moment it is just an idea of the ideal way mobile and online wallets could be handled.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:32:35 PM

Wished my mother not plugged out the electric cable by mistake while i was i thailand *gggrrr* few weeks staking missing :/

You could have setup a VPS or another instance of the wallets somewhere to Stake where you could have access to, I have some guides on setting up a fairly secure VPS in the guide dump on the Gethashing forums. With your own hosted VPS or connection to your private server you can connect even through the command line and daemon.
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:56:58 PM

Do we need to set up anything different for staking with the new wallet? I installed mine yesterday and am staking about 1/3 of what I was before. (I'm pretty clueless about all of this, so any hints would be appreciated)
AngelLox

Activity: 466

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:33:49 PM

Do we need to set up anything different for staking with the new wallet? I installed mine yesterday and am staking about 1/3 of what I was before. (I'm pretty clueless about all of this, so any hints would be appreciated)
Might be bad luck, or it might be that 3 mil added network stake weight that i noticed today midday, it vanished now. Or the fact that diff is rising, dunno. But i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with tor integration.

You could have setup a VPS or another instance of the wallets somewhere to Stake where you could have access to, I have some guides on setting up a fairly secure VPS in the guide dump on the Gethashing forums. With your own hosted VPS or connection to your private server you can connect even through the command line and daemon.
CrownCloud vps is really nice, i've got 8 cpu cores ffs
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:01:29 PM

Might be bad luck, or it might be that 3 mil added network stake weight that i noticed today midday, it vanished now. Or the fact that diff is rising, dunno. But i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with tor integration.

CrownCloud vps is really nice, i've got 8 cpu cores ffs

You can play around with the hashsettings and see if you can gain some better result and that will help me with fine tuning of the defaults.

// presstab HyperStake 
Value hashsettings(const Array& params, bool fHelp) 

if (fHelp || params.size() > 2 || params.size() == 0)   
        throw runtime_error( 
            "hashsettings <drift/interval><seconds>\n" 
         "ex: 'hashsettings drift' will return the current drift settings\n" 
         "ex: 'hashsettings interval' will return the current interval settings\n" 
         "ex: hashsettings drift 45\n" 
         "ex: hashsettings interval 20\n" 
         "ex: 'hashsettings default' returns the settings to default\n" 
         "hashdrift is how many second into the future your wallet will stake in one hashing burst\n" 
         "interval is how often your client will search for new hashes\n" 
         "if you set your hashdrift to 45, then your client will create 45 unique proof of stake hashes, the only thing changing the hash result is the timestamp included, thus you hash 45 seconds into the future.\n" 
         "Each hash is an attempt to meet the staking target. If you don't hit the staking target, your client will pause staking for the set interval. \n" 
         "If the interval is 22 seconds, the wallet will create 45 hashes, wait 22 seconds, then create 45 hashes. Approximately 23 of those hashes will be identical as the previous rounds hashes.\n" 
              "WARNING: timedrift allowance is 60 seconds too high of a hash drift will cause orphans");
AngelLox

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:16:28 PM

I'll sure try when i get my new conlets Wink
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:00:35 PM

Yeah i know Smiley

Never tought the power cable would be plugged out of my INTEL NUC. Happend while cleaning the floor, i guess.

33 active connection(s) to PayCon network. WoW never had that much.

And my staking weight over 1 Million

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:21:12 PM

Yeah i know Smiley

Never tought the power cable would be plugged out of my INTEL NUC. Happend while cleaning the floor, i guess.

33 active connection(s) to PayCon network. WoW never had that much.

And my staking weight over 1 Million

Hopefully it won't get too expensive once I start buying back in, I'll see if I can challenge you for top spot Tongue
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:22:34 PM

Code:
QObject::connect: No such signal AddressBookPage::stakeForCharitySignal(QString)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'AddressBookPage')
QObject::connect: No such slot BitcoinGUI::gotoBlockBrowser(QString)
Jul 15 15:32:04.664 [err] tor_assertion_failed_(): Bug: src/tor/memarea.c:127: alloc_chunk: Assertion realign_pointer(res->next_mem) == res->next_mem failed; aborting.
Jul 15 15:32:04.664 [err] Bug: Assertion realign_pointer(res->next_mem) == res->next_mem failed in alloc_chunk at src/tor/memarea.c:127. Stack trace:
Aborted

I think the fatal one is the tor one, and for instance i had the same problem with TRI, though i wasn't able to fix it. Thinking it might be a dep problem?

Edit: found this in the interweb https://github.com/razor-coin/razor/issues/2

Edit2: found this in the code (lines 60-65), i'll try to uncomment and build again

Code:
uintptr_t x = (uintptr_t)ptr;
  x = (x+MEMAREA_ALIGN_MASK) & ~MEMAREA_ALIGN_MASK;
  /* Reinstate this if bug 930 ever reappears
  tor_assert(((void*)x) >= ptr);
  */
  return (void*)x

Edit3:Doesn't work, i get the same error.

Are you running this on 32 bit? or 64 bit?

This is on a raspberry pi?
AngelLox

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:53:52 PM

Yup.
Pi has a 32 bit processor. But i figured the problem was in my build kit, as i might have had a qt5.3 build that i got off the internet, but all the other deps were limited to Debian Wheezy. Because of reasons if i tried to get all the build kit from jessie repos it would've upgraded all my system along with it and that is bad for a pi.
In fact i compiled it on my Vps which is running debian 8 and it went smooth.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:17:01 PM

I´m playing around with  Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview Image for Raspberry Pi2 .

Sounds interesting and not too hard,  i guess :

http://ms-iot.github.io/content/en-US/win10/SetupRPI.htm

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:22:56 PM

Yup.
Pi has a 32 bit processor. But i figured the problem was in my build kit, as i might have had a qt5.3 build that i got off the internet, but all the other deps were limited to Debian Wheezy. Because of reasons if i tried to get all the build kit from jessie repos it would've upgraded all my system along with it and that is bad for a pi.
In fact i compiled it on my Vps which is running debian 8 and it went smooth.

Yeah you need 64 bit for TOR integration, lost a couple days on the build getting stuck on 32 bit.

So I checked over the Cryptsy markets and the results have been quite surprising. Maybe it's a bit early to judge but we've seen more development (quality commits) in the past 6 months than 99% of all Coins listed at Cryptsy have had in the entire life.

The only Coins I saw listed that had comparable amount of real work are.

Clams
Crave
Blackcoin
Dash
Diamond
HyperStake
Mint
NavajoCoin
NetCoin
NXT
PPC
Hobonickels

To be honest I haven't really been following too many other Coins, is PayCon really one of the top designed Coins in existence?
AngelLox

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:38:34 AM

Well to me it is underrated. People say con is a good holder, yet price is low. Con deserves better.
Anyways, i'd keep it like this until i can buy back in Cheesy
soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:53:26 PM

just when i started with the v ...0.7 here comes the v.2.0  Grin ... i will download it... i got looots of orphans with the v ....0.6, but with the  v ... 0.7 just one, so with he v 2.0 i will get none xD... hope so Smiley

you are doing a great job.  Smiley
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:43:48 PM

just when i started with the v ...0.7 here comes the v.2.0  Grin ... i will download it... i got looots of orphans with the v ....0.6, but with the  v ... 0.7 just one, so with he v 2.0 i will get none xD... hope so Smiley

you are doing a great job.  Smiley

Ok I will look to not create updates so close together. The stuff I want to focus on over the next little bit will be node and network strength (getting more TOR nodes up), marketing, and refining of small fixes.
Jahvinci

Activity: 335
Merit: 45

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 04:23:02 PM

Just downloaded my CON wallet  Cheesy

www.Motacoin.net - Launched March 18th, 2018 - Los Angeles based Cannabis Cryptocurrency!
www.Instagram.com/Motacoin | www.T.me/MotaCoin
www.Twitter.com/Motacoin_ | https://discord.gg/KMJrZZp
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:17:47 AM

Just downloaded my CON wallet  Cheesy

Fantastic, great to have you around here. I kinda missed helping you out with different coding stuff.

We should rename the pack the MoonCrew after the amount of totally awesome people around here!
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: