Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179111 times)
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 09:55:19 PM

All right Sir!

What do you think about Philosopherstone "Weight Chart" Feature?  https://github.com/philosopherstonecoin/philosopherstone/releases ?

In Wallet Weight Chart

The only thing I can think of here's of is the section in the uniform chart feature, difficulty graph.

All right, the uniform chart feature, difficulty graph would be fantastic !!
You can see any chart on presstab block explorer in any time.
Best block explorer - setting the barhigh  for others to raise their game

In Wallet difficulty graph would add the final touch/icing on the cake and I running the Wallet 24 hours a day. Its easy to look @the CON wallet.

Crestington, what do you think, could you add the feature?

...The other explorers are down from a temporary outage on a particular server ...
Looks like the server hosting cv2 explorer and a couple other coins is down, working with them to get it back up and running! sorry for the downtime!!

Any time? I don't think so- Presstab CON block explorer is offline again

I'll add that in today and tinker around with it, I like the charts and will give me something else I can expand upon in the coding.

Thank you Sir CON_CHAIRMAN Smiley That is excellent!!

Hey I added a difficulty chart here

https://github.com/Crestington/PayCon/tree/32bit

I was having some ideas with it when putting it in. What I want to do is to take out a bunch of the POW related stuff in the Statistics page and replace it with charts of your coin weight, networks weight and difficulty over the last 2 days or so. I was looking around for a good way of doing a 20 Block rolling average in order to smooth out the difficulty. What kind of charts would you think about for statistics?
Excellent!
I think 20 Point Moving Average for network weight and PoS difficulty is a good choice.
Personal Wallet Stake Weight @20 Block rolling average would also be nice.
Okay, what do others think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:00:21 PM

I can work on a hilo game when i have some spare time, shouldn't be that hard.

THAT would be WOW Cheesy

Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:04:45 PM

I would like to see this paycon picture in the wallet .
It looks pretty nice!
samsunk

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:10:10 PM

Presstab explorer is working again. Anyway, I wondering why is so low price, volume and interest. PayCon has a really unique wallet, secured blockchain, and the PoS doesn't affect huge inflation. Total coin supply is quite low too. We should find out how could we growing, because it's only a technical experiment in a lab now. Paycon deserves much more than that I think.

Value (in marketcap) has been pretty stable, it's been sticking close to around 20k usd for the last few months. I think for actual value it is quite spot on because there are many Coins with highly inflated marketcaps.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycon/

Inflation rewards are pretty spot on IMO, it will be 120% growth over the next year but at 15.8 million Coins generated per year, the amount of total inflation compared to the moneysupply declines over time.

For more price action we should look at ways we can improve on it, the more people that are involved the higher the price will become.

I am interested in working on snapshots and getting that down, aslo so do the in-wallet charting that Cryptco is interested in and getting my website back up and running (need to be able to recover it and rebuild it now Sad )

Coin is rock-stable - no need to worry about future

-samsunk
CryptoHustler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:36:08 PM

Maybe movie channel.paycon silverscreen,movie ideo  ,paycon movie channel,whatever movies done by people.his own short,long documentary,funny movies,fantasy,horrors,inteviews,.Paycon movie competition,paycon movie festival,red carpet,paycon awards.I can be in jury,nice to be corrupted a little in my age,cigars,press fame etc
If paycon will find his niche i will find good promo for paycon
What you talking about. Do you turn on The Randome phrase generator?

This is a good idea. If I am understanding the idea correctly, PayCon could have a site where videos/movies are submitted and voted on and awards are given. This is definitely a unique idea for a coin. I am sure this idea could easily be expanded if someone is interested in making it come to life.

Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

Presstab explorer is working again. Anyway, I wondering why is so low price, volume and interest. PayCon has a really unique wallet, secured blockchain, and the PoS doesn't affect huge inflation. Total coin supply is quite low too. We should find out how could we growing, because it's only a technical experiment in a lab now. Paycon deserves much more than that I think.

Value (in marketcap) has been pretty stable, it's been sticking close to around 20k usd for the last few months. I think for actual value it is quite spot on because there are many Coins with highly inflated marketcaps.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycon/

Inflation rewards are pretty spot on IMO, it will be 120% growth over the next year but at 15.8 million Coins generated per year, the amount of total inflation compared to the moneysupply declines over time.

For more price action we should look at ways we can improve on it, the more people that are involved the higher the price will become.

I am interested in working on snapshots and getting that down, aslo so do the in-wallet charting that Cryptco is interested in and getting my website back up and running (need to be able to recover it and rebuild it now Sad )

Coin is rock-stable - no need to worry about future

-samsunk

Only 0.866 BTC in total  is needed to bring PayCon back to 0.00000725 on all Exchanges  Cool

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/paycon/markets.php
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 04:27:49 AM

PayCon is back  Grin  

+52.81%

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/con_/overview/BTC
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:56:22 AM

Nice!

Hey I want your opinion on some charting since you really wanted it included into the wallet.

I was thinking about where I could place some charts and what charts to do. The difficulty chart I moved over to the Statistics page here, looks pretty decent and updates the last 2 days of POS difficulty.

But the thing is that the code from philosophercoin basically says "if POS is not active, do not show the POS difficulty but instead show the network Stake Weight"

The easiest charts that could be included would be "POS difficulty", "Total Network Stake Weight" and "Your Total Stake Weight"

Other charts would be more complicated to do and retail space is a bit limited as well, could possibly create a new tab for a few charts though.
exchange98172

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:28:57 AM

Nice!

Hey I want your opinion on some charting since you really wanted it included into the wallet.

I was thinking about where I could place some charts and what charts to do. The difficulty chart I moved over to the Statistics page here, looks pretty decent and updates the last 2 days of POS difficulty.

http://s2.postimg.org/9g3ucaa55/statistics.png

But the thing is that the code from philosophercoin basically says "if POS is not active, do not show the POS difficulty but instead show the network Stake Weight"

The easiest charts that could be included would be "POS difficulty", "Total Network Stake Weight" and "Your Total Stake Weight"

Other charts would be more complicated to do and retail space is a bit limited as well, could possibly create a new tab for a few charts though.
Stop adding none sense crap to the wallet. The wallet is using WAY too much resources and performances of my machine. The wallet it self is not optimized at all for Staking. You should focus on that before adding anything else to the wallet because right now you need to remove code and fix the performance issue, its a big deal.

I am staking 13 coins and this is the only coin with this problem.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:08:11 AM

Nice!

Stop adding none sense crap to the wallet. The wallet is using WAY too much resources and performances of my machine. The wallet it self is not optimized at all for Staking. You should focus on that before adding anything else to the wallet because right now you need to remove code and fix the performance issue, its a big deal.

Ok, fix it then.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 08:44:07 AM

Hi me ! Why do you sound soo down ? Roll Eyes

Are all of those shitclones seen over at Stakeminers.. yours ?

What do NetCoin, Stakeminers and Cryptsy have in common ?

They are all fully exposed scams with connections to Leroy Fodor aka. BigJohnson cyberpinoy.

Leroy Fodor has gone Full Delusional; StakeMiners is 100% confirmed insolvent!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0

BUMP Grin

and.. is Crestington "me" ? Huh

edit

Its FODORABLELY delicious.. Tongue

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:03:32 AM

They are all fully exposed scams with connections to Leroy Fodor aka. BigJohnson cyberpinoy.

CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action

BUMP Grin

edit

No, the only Coins I have worked on have been PayCon and ColossusCoin2. I helped Vegasguy with some of the initial code for FlyCoin and Presstab and others helped him from there. I think Vegasguy paid me about 0.6 BTC for my help, I helped him and he gave me what he deemed was reasonable.

No, I did not request for ColossusCoin2 to be added to Stakeminers and has been months since I have last talked with cyberpinoy.

I have been working with Jahvinci on a codebase for a Marijuana Coin he wants to release called MotaCoin, he wants to finish it by april.

Of these Coins I own approx.

1 Billion CV2 (about 5%)

120k CON

100 FLY

Any other questions?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 09:16:37 AM

BUMP Grin

edit

No, the only Coins I have worked on have been PayCon and ColossusCoin2. I helped Vegasguy with some of the initial code for FlyCoin and Presstab and others helped him from there. I think Vegasguy paid me about 0.6 BTC for my help, I helped him and he gave me what he deemed was reasonable.

No, I did not request for ColossusCoin2 to be added to Stakeminers and has been months since I have last talked with cyberpinoy.

I have been working with Jahvinci on a codebase for a Marijuana Coin he wants to release called MotaCoin, he wants to finish it by april.

1 Billion CV2 (about 5%)

120k CON

100 FLY

Any other questions?

Is this you or mee ? lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=165328

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:24:07 AM

BUMP Grin

edit

1 Billion CV2 (about 5%)

120k CON

100 FLY

Any other questions?

Is this you or mee ? lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=165328

When you take a picture of a Skype convo it labels your side of the convo as "me"

This is the only account that I use, I have a CON_CEO account that I used for a little bit when I wasn't able to post with this account and briefly had shared access to "colossuscoin" with sudo23 in 2014.

Any more questions?
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 01:02:14 PM

BUMP Grin

edit

Hippie VeganCoin, You aren't welcome here and we don't appreciate your attitude!

In every thread you spread FUD!
You don't contribute to discussion in any way whatsoever.

Go away !!
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 01:07:06 PM

Nice!

Why hiding behind a Newbie Account??? What is your First Account here?

This is experimental Software and you don't need to Update

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 02:19:34 PM

As we have tried to explain many times Big Johnson and I ARE NOT the same person, You can see both of us on skype, and many many people have actually held conversations with both of us (at the same time) in google hangouts. You can even catch both of us in cryptsy chat sometimes. I am not quite clear on where or why you created this image in your head that we are the same person, BJ was well a large part of Netcoin before I ever came along. So, we are in fact NOT the same person. As for the cyberpinoy username, that was a username that originated from the internet cafes we owned, which were named "CyberPinoy" After we sold the second cafe I kept all the accounts that were created under that username as my own.

Unfortunately just because a handful of questionable people (yourself included) do not like me or my service, it does not make our service a "fully exposed scams". We offer a great service with an even better recurring income opportunity for people in crypto. We have never scammed anyone, and to date we have kept every single promise we have ever made any development team or client that uses our service. If you don't enjoy using a service that makes weekly payouts to your bitcoin wallet that is fine, but its no reason to try and stop others form being able to make a real income in Crypto.

I am quite sure Crestington can openly admit and clear up at least one controversy and speculation you guys have and that is that in fact NO all the coins in our Paycon wallet are not his. I will admit, and have always stated, the original funds that started the wallet were done so with his funds, this allowed us to test the wallet and check the community before we invested our clients funds into the wallet. After the test as you can clearly see, I did exactly as I said I would, and it is now funded quite well.

We are happy with the Paycon wallet, and how it runs, I do not like the over excessive orphans, but all in all its a good wallet for the income opportunity we provide our clients. But more so than the wallet is the community that follows Paycon, and the additional things that the Paycon team does for the crypto community. Altho the wallet is the main thing a coin has going for it, the wallet is not always the most important. You need a strong community for any coin to evolve and prosper, and this is one thing Paycon is not lacking.

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:54:26 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 09:04:48 PM by Crestington

Nice!

Why hiding behind a Newbie Account??? What is your First Account here?

This is experimental Software and you don't need to Update

I was probably a little more snippy than I needed to be over the question. When it comes to additions and modifications, the best way to get anything added or optimized is to help find solutions. Help to find the root of the issue, then help to find code and ideas which can solve the problem. If someone is saying "this is crap, fix it", that doesn't help anyone, it is opensource and communal which means we are here helping each other, not getting paid more than what our own Coins are worth and interest we have in learning.

@Hippie Tech - I don't care if you post here but you should spend your time being productive and helping people, this thread is un-moderated so that anyone can voice their opinions even if they are wrong. I haven't been following StakeMiners for some time, if you are insinuating that Cyberpinoy and Big Johnson are the same person I can assure you that they are not. StakeMiners is their own business so whatever reservations you have about them or Cryptsy, please keep your opinions to their threads as it is off-topic.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:40:52 PM

There has been some block explorer outage for a few days while I was out of town, and was limited on my ability to put the server back up at the time with my mobile phone. I am sorry about this, and hope it didn't cause too much inconvenience. I will be adding an additional month onto PayCon's prepaid hosting for the inconvenience I caused.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:07:38 AM

There has been some block explorer outage for a few days while I was out of town, and was limited on my ability to put the server back up at the time with my mobile phone. I am sorry about this, and hope it didn't cause too much inconvenience. I will be adding an additional month onto PayCon's prepaid hosting for the inconvenience I caused.

Nice, sounds great. I wasn't too concerned as I had noticed there was a number that had gone down so would just be a server issue.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: