Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196151 times)
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:29:26 AM

Nothing ever gets done.
The nou official FAQ were so outdated Dartious created an unofficial FAQ. James did a similar thing before him. Then...

NomadBR (banned) Asked 25days ago
@Sandrine Now that the pre-sale is well over, the FAQ would greatly benefit from a thorough update. There's a lot of new important information scattered all over this forum that could be consolidated into the FAQ.

Sandrine Replied 25 days go
@NomadBR ! Yes indeed, I totally agree, and it is on my to-do list for next week. As well, we're thinking of upgrading it to a more sophisticated page than just a Google doc in view only mode. In the meantime, I would indeed redirect you to @Darteous ' Unofficial FAQ.

Over 3 weeks later (10 weeks after Dartious suggested it first) we have the new official FAQ, a rehash of the white paper/strategic plan, as before.

Did Sandrine manage to create anything more sophisticated than a Google doc as she hoped?     
No, of course not!

This expert marketing/tech nou team has to be hounded to do anything, then only half hearted results are achieved. Such BS.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 02:23:11 PM

I agree a currency is not a company, but can it be thought of as a product?

Two companies can have similar products, but what distinguishes them from the other is their marketing strategy or branding, and customer service. I wouldn't dismiss the work that NeuCoin is doing because they are using a product already made- they still have to market and get users, and upkeep that product.

Do you really believe that the investors (of the currency, not the company!) will put their "time and effort to create the product and services surrounding the coin" accordingly to the share of premium they received? Do you really believe that this will be made public "in a fully transparent way"?

The strategy is: "Distributed to all who grow utility and value". Do you really consider it to be fair that Dan's friends received their premium even before "putting time and effort to create the product and services surrounding the coin"? How can late adopters (presale buyers like you and later buyers) get sure that the foundations (controlled by individuals like Dan and his friends) won't distribute the rest of the coins in the same transparent way (i.e. in their own pockets before dumping)?  NoKoin is centralized autocratic foundation headed by a small group of insiders and fully based on trust.

m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 03:38:04 PM

I agree a currency is not a company, but can it be thought of as a product?

Two companies can have similar products, but what distinguishes them from the other is their marketing strategy or branding, and customer service. I wouldn't dismiss the work that NeuCoin is doing because they are using a product already made- they still have to market and get users, and upkeep that product.

Do you really believe that the investors (of the currency, not the company!) will put their "time and effort to create the product and services surrounding the coin" accordingly to the share of premium they received? Do you really believe that this will be made public "in a fully transparent way"?

The strategy is: "Distributed to all who grow utility and value". Do you really consider it to be fair that Dan's friends received their premium even before "putting time and effort to create the product and services surrounding the coin"? How can late adopters (presale buyers like you and later buyers) get sure that the foundations (controlled by individuals like Dan and his friends) won't distribute the rest of the coins in the same transparent way (i.e. in their own pockets before dumping)?  NoKoin is centralized autocratic foundation headed by a small group of insiders and fully based on trust.

Of course I believe. I want to see how this goes so I have faith and am just waiting. We all don't know any of the answers you asked yet, so we just have to wait and see.
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 07:50:40 PM

Of course I believe.

What if I told you: Dan's friends have no oblligation to "putting their time and effort to create the product and services surrounding the coin"? Because the premium they received for investing in the coin wasn't even linked to that. It was just an inside agreement between friends. If they actually put "their time and effort to create the product and services surrounding the coin" they will receive additional coins for exactly that. So tell me: How is the initial insider premium for Dan's friends anything other than unfair?

m3ndi3

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:01:48 PM

Of course I believe.

What if I told you: Dan's friends have no oblligation to "putting their time and effort to create the product and services surrounding the coin"? Because the premium they received for investing in the coin wasn't even linked to that. It was just an inside agreement between friends. If they actually put "their time and effort to create the product and services surrounding the coin" they will receive additional coins for exactly that. So tell me: How is the initial insider premium for Dan's friends anything other than unfair?

Sounds pretty unfair, but that's not going to stop me from supporting the coin. It just makes me wish I was his friend hahah
In my restaurants, friends and family, and people I like get a discount. Does that make that "fair" when other customers have to pay full price? Will people stop going to my restaurants if they find out about this? I'm not sure, maybe, maybe not, but that's just the way it goes.
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 03:17:59 PM

Sounds pretty unfair

It is.

but that's not going to stop me from supporting the coin.

Well, now you have to support the coin. Somebody will have to by the coins from you...

In my restaurants, friends and family, and people I like get a discount. Does that make that "fair" when other customers have to pay full price? Will people stop going to my restaurants if they find out about this? I'm not sure, maybe, maybe not, but that's just the way it goes.

Again: A currency is not a company. The unique feature about a fairly launched cryptocurrency is equality of opportunity and decentralization which means non-dependency for its users from central authorities. Neucoin users are dependent from foundations that are operated by a few insiders who are investors themselves and logically primarily interested in their own prosperity. As Gekko already said, the company aka foundation has to pay for Sandrine's lifestyle and expensive rent in Paris. The presale (especially the presale premium) essentially make the founders, their friends and employees richer at the expense of YOU! Yes, in the crypthosphere this is considered as unfair.

Another interesting part is: The founders didn't even pay money. They paid in "work done". "$2.25 million of initial funding" is nothing other than a shady half-truth...

rizzlarolla

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:22:25 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 06:25:52 PM by rizzlarolla

M3ndi3. Sorry, Can I just go on a bit?

It's not just because of Dan Kaufmans reputation and history, or Jackson Palmers involvement, or Alex Norstrum leaving, or other team members.It's not just the $2.25m cash claim, the premine, the lack of details on foundations and who is employed and paid, it's not the just the lack of details on the voting system or when users votes might outweigh the foundations.

It's not just the presale, the Seychelles, the T+C of btc refund, the pressure sell. It's not just there is no nou yet, no code, no wallet, no mynocoin.com, no getnocoin.com. Its not just that Jackson Palmer is still listed on nocoinorg/blog. It's not just the advertizing on Graza sites, the marketing speak, the zombie forum users. It's not just the bannings, the deleted posts or the deceit.

It's not just the "off the shelf" forum software problems, the survey response email problems, the referral scheme problems, the distribution to other crypto holder problems. It's not just the lack of foresight at presale, the lack of customer care. It's not just the weeks it took to correct TX fees post, the FAQ being abandoned, finally reborn a clone, the mods/team still unclear or the minor mod.

It's not even just because the Tippy vote was so badly run that some people (innocently) thought that was a scam!

It's not because of any single thing, but so many things?
Please tell me what you like about noucoin so I may understand a little better, If you would like too.
m3ndi3

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:24:00 PM

It's not just because of Dan Kaufmans reputation and history, or Jackson Palmers involvement, or Alex Norstrum leaving, or other team members.It's not just the $2.25m cash claim, the premine, the lack of details on foundations and who is employed and paid, it's not the just the lack of details on the voting system or when users votes might outweigh the foundations.

It's not just the presale, the Seychelles, the T+C of btc refund, the pressure sell. It's not just there is no nou yet, no code, no wallet, no mynoucoin.com, no getnoucoin.com. Its not just that Jackson Palmer is still listed on noucoinorg/blog.It's not just the advertizing on Graza sites, the marketing speak, the zombie forum users. It's not just the bannings, the deleted posts or the deceit.
It's not just the "off the shelf" forum software problems, the survey response email problems, the referral scheme problems, the distribution to other crypto holder problems. It's not just the lack of foresight at presale, the lack of customer care. It's not just the weeks it took to correct TX fees post, the FAQ being abandoned, finally reborn a clone. the mods/team still unclear or the minor mod.

It's not even just because the Tippy vote was so badly run that some people (innocently) thought that was a scam!

Please tell me what you like about noucoin so I may understand a little better, If you would like too.

Can it just be as simple as it's a decision I made and I want to see how it goes? People have a right to be interested in things, and to see them through - To learn from their own mistakes and learn life lessons. There will always be multiple roads to take, some with rewards, some with pitfalls. The warning signs are there, as you all have listed, yet something is just drawing me towards it. I'm simply following my intuition.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:32:32 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 06:54:22 PM by rizzlarolla

M3ndi3, ok, good luck. I'm sure you'll be just fine in "life"  Roll Eyes
(unless its all in nocoin lol!)

P.S. you started it!  Tongue
rizzlarolla

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:51:03 PM

The posts were deleted. Thought so
 The current plan is for the tx fee coins to be destroyed. Though I'm not sure that is concrete. Then why increase them, AT ALL?? And don't tell me that it's to prevent TX spamming.
And You think a hundredth of a cent is to high? 100 tx will cost 1 cent. Again, why did you sell something that isn't supposed to increase in price (value should come first tho) to "investors"? Ah, angels got bargain price. And you know, 1 cent is not exactly peanuts in, say Kenya or Ghana, and a hundred 1 cent transfers would still get a 1% fee. You may think that this example is going over the top, but you get the drift.

I did not insult anyone I'm simply naturally blunt and at times people find that insulting. I'm cool with that.

A month or so ago I asked a facebook page that was based around some old guys theorys how much longer he's expecting to live.
Which on that note, if you're looking for something that's very logical may I suggest reading into the Venus Project.

...wat?

DidiMidi, for (some) clarity, the terribly offensive posts were deleted but 2 were retrieved and posted here by me previously. 1 by gekko & 1 by gurkin. Take a look, are they so bad? (thats the only post by gurkin that was deleted and got him banned)

Dartious, tx fees will now be destroyed, concrete. Its in the new official FAQ which outrank your unofficial FAQ. Please now re-edit the Kourosh post to correct him from stating "unlike Peercoin, tx fees will be kept added to the block reward." (posted April 22) He probably needs to say something like "just like Peercoin, TX fees....."

I havnt had time to re-assess TX expense yet, as all my calcs (since April 22) have been based on misinformation.

Im cool with that

Wat?
conroe64

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:51:08 AM

I havnt had time to re-assess TX expense yet, as all my calcs (since April 22) have been based on misinformation.

Just wondering, rizzlarolla... if you don't like Neucoin so much, why are you putting so much work into analyzing it (ie. re-assessing TX expenses)? Does this mean you see some glimmer of hope for it?... or maybe you just like analyzing things, as a hobby.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:22:14 PM

Just wondering, rizzlarolla... if you don't like Neucoin so much, why are you putting so much work into analyzing it (ie. re-assessing TX expenses)? Does this mean you see some glimmer of hope for it?... or maybe you just like analyzing things, as a hobby.

I wont re-assess TX fees, I was simply trying to make the point that even on the RARE occasion when a clear answer is given by nocoin, it was wrong and could not be relied upon.
I see NO glimmer of hope for nocoin. I did, until I got involved and saw what I am seeing. Scammyness, amateurism, Inaction, fantasy, BS.
Analysis is not my hobby. I try to be exact because, for me, it is the only way to counter the BS evasive non answers from the nou team.
As I know the nou forum well, I figured I was as well informed as anyone could be on day to day dealings If there WAS any tech talk, others may be better positioned.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:44:52 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 03:09:31 PM by rizzlarolla

This just posted on nou forum (after spamming this forum, opening 2 new threads here today) (EDIT- 3 threads today)

dang63 (known here as izod)
4m

What would that be? The coins main thread. I don't think talking the coin up in the Neucoin forum is going to to any good. Do we have something to hide? I smell fear and inexperience......

BEFORE you can talk nocoin up you must first get some facts on the subject.
FACTS are in very short supply on Nocoin forum.
ASK nocoin forum for facts on mining and how many coins there will REALLY be after year1.
THEN come back here with some real info.
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 03:12:33 PM

It's not just the presale, the Seychelles, the T+C of btc refund, the pressure sell. It's not just there is no nou yet, no code, no wallet, no mynocoin.com, no getnocoin.com. Its not just that Jackson Palmer is still listed on nocoinorg/blog. It's not just the advertizing on Graza sites, the marketing speak, the zombie forum users. It's not just the bannings, the deleted posts or the deceit.

It's not just the "off the shelf" forum software problems, the survey response email problems, the referral scheme problems, the distribution to other crypto holder problems. It's not just the lack of foresight at presale, the lack of customer care. It's not just the weeks it took to correct TX fees post, the FAQ being abandoned, finally reborn a clone, the mods/team still unclear or the minor mod.

scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 03:38:02 PM

Can it just be as simple as it's a decision I made and I want to see how it goes? People have a right to be interested in things, and to see them through - To learn from their own mistakes and learn life lessons. There will always be multiple roads to take, some with rewards, some with pitfalls. The warning signs are there, as you all have listed, yet something is just drawing me towards it. I'm simply following my intuition.

m3ndi3, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

You will not only loose your money

here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089413.msg11615937#msg11615937

and here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1042089.msg11603178#msg11603178

You also feed the scammers.

If you want crypto to go mainstream > STOP FEEDING THE SCAMMERS!

m3ndi3

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:01:32 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 08:21:40 PM by m3ndi3

**edit thought he was talking about neucoin my bad- see next post
m3ndi3

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:05:47 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 08:48:14 PM by m3ndi3

m3ndi3, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

You will not only loose your money

here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089413.msg11615937#msg11615937

and here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1042089.msg11603178#msg11603178

You also feed the scammers.

If you want crypto to go mainstream > STOP FEEDING THE SCAMMERS!

Oh this is what you are talking about haha yah I admit I just came across these sites two days ago and I was definitely curious. Big mistake on my part but I have no one to blame but myself. I take full responsibility, I knew the risks I was taking. I fully advocate everyone doing their research on these things before investing. And if they have been scammed by these things, whether it's a coin or site, all you can blame is yourself. Like everyone in the crypto space says, don't put in what you can't afford to lose.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:26:12 AM

Sandrine is going to "jump in again" here this week,
but Sandrine, on nocoin forum...

1 month ago Mark started a new thread,
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-best-to-manage-and-moderate-discussions-on-this-forum-to-ensure-neucoin-s-success/1003
-How best to manage and moderate discussion on this forum to ensure nocoins success-
He asks
"How do you think the NeuCoin team should balance the time we spend monitoring and responding on the forum as opposed to getting NeuCoin launched?" *

Myhash replied
"Post bi-weekly updates and roadmaps so your investors stay happy and informed."
" If you promise to forward specific questions to other team members, follow up on the questions. I have seen a few topics where @Sandrine did her best to contact the (tech) team but no answers were provided (including two of my questions)"

As nothing came of this, there is a new thread. (2 days, started by users)
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-about-a-weekly-update-by-dev-as-far-as-the-progress-being-made/1245
-How about a weekly update by dev as far as the progress being made-
Sandrine replies
"I think it is indeed a super interesting idea!
I need to see this with NeuCoin dev team and will get back to you"

"a super interesting idea" what? giving out info? updates? facts?  Oh please stop it.
These are BEST nocoin supporters asking for info and not getting replies.
There are not many of them, they dont ask much, IMO because they KNOW they will be made to feel THEY are holding up the MORE important launch. * (See Marks "marketing speak" above)
THEY have no info. I have no info. NOBODY has the info they need(ed). Its either incorrect, vague, outdated or will be announced shortly before launch. (times running out)

SANDRINE my point is people want(ed) info, transparency. Its not good enough, IMO, to leave Dartious (or worse, James and baby mod) to sell this multimillion $ business to us punters.
Dont be cross at me, I only ask for simple, straight, accurate answers as do your presale purchasers. There is a lot of catching up to do?

Mayer Amschel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:26:43 AM

Why did you guys invest to begin with, they are probably already gone...

Good luck next time "investors"

- Mayer Amschel

Hours
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:30:53 PM

Is this coin trading anywhere?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: