Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196150 times)
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:31:45 PM

Your happiness is not in Dan's plan.

You got the best memes ever!
Please never stop making them.
This community needs more people like you in it.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:40:38 PM

while running away with the money seems unlikely

yes they will probably spew out some blackcoin clone crap code that's barley tested and functioning.
god only knows why they are still running ads for their coin?  perhaps to get a better Dump for their cronies with another round of bag holders.  

More SHAME from the nokoin forum,
(there has only been a few posts, I havn't picked these bad ones from lots of good ones)
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-about-a-weekly-update-by-dev-as-far-as-the-progress-being-made/1245

windtalkers- (another dismayed nokoin investor)
"This dead silence has been annoying me for some time now. No updates on what is happening, no progression timeline of coin launch or locking down a calender date. Given the nature of Neucoins history of missing their deadlines this is totally shameful...."

Hey, "reaching out" to-
Johan Sandstrom, Scott Walker, (co-founders)
Ophélie Pubellier, Josh Abram, Markus Alderback, Olga Bartnicki, Henrik Dahlback, Michael Daun, Anders Ehrenblad, Josh Engroff, Bill and Gideon Friedman, David Frykman, Rob Goldman, Toby Gorman, Pal Hodann, Michael Hudgins, Nicholas Högberg, Johan Ihrfelt, Henrik Kjellberg, David Lerner, Ori Mace, Adam McNicol, Emil Michael, Alan Murray, Henrik Hancke Nielsen, David Perez, Tom Phillips, Andreas Reutercrona, Ted Rogers, Daniel Sachs, Christophe Salanon, Richard Silen, Calle Sjoenell, Bjorn Soderstrom, Patrik Stymne, Henrik Sundgren, Jonas Svensson, Per Zachariassen, (angels)
Alexandra Grasland, (team)

Is this how you run your business?
Are you still happy to put your names to this whole fiasco?
Is it now time to give the 4000 btc back?
Are you on the next "bonefide internet scumbags" list do you think?
Why have none of you spoken in support?
Mayer Amschel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:10:34 AM

Guys, just accept it.

If you invested in NeuCoin your money is gone.

Im not the FUDer type, but, there is not point in wasting your time asking and demanding updates when it is clear that they left with everyone's BTC.

Oh well.

- Mayer Amschel

Hours
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:24:17 AM

Guys, just accept it.

Im not the FUDer type, but, there is not point in wasting your time asking and demanding updates when it is clear that they left with everyone's BTC.

Oh well.

- Mayer Amschel

So it may be time to make a list with names and addresses of the involved persons. It may be handy once some small time investors have to file their lawsuits...
Mayer Amschel

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:29:20 AM

Guys, just accept it.

Oh well.

- Mayer Amschel

So it may be time to make a list with names and addresses of the involved persons. It may be handy once some small time investors have to file their lawsuits...

I guess, but with GOX for reference, that obviously didnt do anything.

- Mayer Amschel

Hours
LOrrav

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:44:22 PM

Guys, just accept it.

Oh well.

- Mayer Amschel

- Mayer Amschel

You've got to be kidding... they are in the middle of development. Of course, communication is going to be infrequent.

I can't understand all this doom and gloom, when they are scheduled to release in September, and it's still June.

And don't give me this Dan Kaufman is the devil crap. He's run several successful companies since DirectRevenue, which finished up, what, 10 years ago? And since then, no one can find any dirt on him, so they keep bringing up this old crap, trying to make it bigger and scarier every time.

If Neucoin really was in as much trouble as you say it is, you all wouldn't be posting multiple times a day trying to tear it down.

Please, you guys are acting like clowns.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:03:46 PM

yes of course they are 'developing'. I have no doubt the coin will be released in some way, shape, or form.
why would they miss out on dumping and making even more money?

Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:32:33 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 01:43:06 PM by Gekko463

Guys, just accept it.

Oh well.

- Mayer Amschel

- Mayer Amschel

You've got to be kidding... they are in the middle of development. Of course, communication is going to be infrequent.

I can't understand all this doom and gloom, when they are scheduled to release in September, and it's still June.

And don't give me this Dan Kaufman is the devil crap. He's run several successful companies since DirectRevenue, which finished up, what, 10 years ago? And since then, no one can find any dirt on him, so they keep bringing up this old crap, trying to make it bigger and scarier every time.

If Neucoin really was in as much trouble as you say it is, you all wouldn't be posting multiple times a day trying to tear it down.

Please, you guys are acting like clowns.

You know that with your "Newbie" account you have 0 credibility here, and obviously, no track record in crypto or crypto scams.

You have been fucked.

Eventually, that hamster spinning the wheel where your brain should be will inform your wallet exactly why it is empty.

There are honest people on Earth, without shady backgrounds.

You chose not to invest with them.  You invested with notorious internet scum.

Bravo.  Keep rationalizing your shit decision.  We tried to help dumb fucks like you before the ICO.

Now we are just waiting to watch you cry.

Your hamster is telling you it's "Different this time".

That's a red flag too, dummy.

Also, September?  They were supposed to release in July.  Amazing how that, like all of the things linked to this "koin" keep getting pushed back.  You are really not losing sleep?  You should.  Your money is being snorted off Sandrine's ass right now.

Your money is gone.  Unless you are smart enough to sell into the 4000 Bitcoin pump, you have been dicked by DanK.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:58:19 PM

coin getting pushed back probably due to a very meager development budget.  they want to spend as little as possible on actually coding something that they can sell.

scam confirmed

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:26:50 PM

Funny how this handful of scammers and victims on forum.neucoin.org calling everyone else "fud spreading trolls"...

LOrrav

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:00:04 AM

coin getting pushed back probably due to a very meager development budget.  they want to spend as little as possible on actually coding something that they can sell.
No, as far as I know the release has always been the same, July to September.

BTW, you can always tell the fools, because they are always the most confident in their predictions and never bother looking at the other side of the fence. Although, I'd say Gekko's prediction smacks of paranoid delusion.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:09:07 AM

BTW, you can always tell the fools, because they are always the most confident in their predictions and never bother looking at the other side of the fence. 

Well, I generally agree with that...

However, there ARE quite a number of red flags and neucoin will have to prove itself to quiet the naysayers.

If neucoin's value is higher after a year of trading, feel free to tell me "told you so".

KimberlyS

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:29:44 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 04:40:07 AM by KimberlyS

TibanneCat, I'm with imbladednow, the meme was brilliant!! Everyone was cracking up, several Simpsons fans amongst us!! =]

rizzlarolla, aww thanks! We just can't be bothered to waste more time dealing with this ridiculous thing, we've all moved on to researching other coins but I'll still come back once in a while to read the latest twist on NoKoin, it's hilarious!!!

I can almost imagine the scene, Mark Jong Un clutching onto his "Marketing For Dummies" book, reporting to Kaufman
"Mein fuhrer, I have failed you. I tried to ban those who exposed us, but that backfired and I was forced to stop. I placed the ad our team spent months creating, but nobody is paying attention. I am afraid of showing up at bitcointalk so I sent our volunteers, but that didn't work out well either. Even our own investors are starting to loose faith. they're all laughing at us!!! I don't know what else to do"
Gekko463

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:00:52 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 04:19:18 AM by Gekko463

coin getting pushed back probably due to a very meager development budget.  they want to spend as little as possible on actually coding something that they can sell.

BTW, you can always tell the fools, because they are always the most confident in their predictions and never bother looking at the other side of the fence. Although, I'd say Gekko's prediction smacks of paranoid delusion.

Well, I looked over the other side of the fence and I couldn't see anything.

There has been no standard investment disclosures.  No financial statements on the past year of operations.  No forward looking budgets.  No breakdown of who, within their organization gets how much.  No details on remuneration, costs, past or future.

All of these things are standard in an investment proposition.

We are told things like "there was $2.25 million of investment".

A). No there wasn't.  A million of that is simply what they say they owe the workers.  So reality is $1.75 million.

B). There is no breakdown of where that money came from or if THAT was even actually in cash or sweat equity.  If there was any cash, where are the audited accounts showing how that money has been spent so far?

You say they have a "Business Plan".  Those are precisely the things that are in any basic business plan.  What you DO see is promises from someone with a shady background, no product, and endless beating of the drum about who "invested" in this:  but you never hear how much, whether it was cash or services, or who invested how much.

How much of that Angel Investment was "give me $25,000 worth of your crapcoin at a discount, and I will get you a meeting with Zuckerburg at my house because we play tennis on Saturdays sometimes?"

We have not seen the slightest accounting.  Nothing. Zip.  Nada.  There is nothing there.

I am paranoid for what?  I don't own this crap.  There was no Business Plan to evaluate.  So no investment.

Then, once you get into the blatant illegality of raising investment funding across borders without the slightest effort to legally register or comply with Blue Sky laws--now you are talking about a criminal conspiracy.  When asked, the answer was "oh, don't worry, it is all in an anonymously operated shell company in the Seychelle islands, so DanK won't go to jail."

They say things like "the Angels and Founders are restricted from selling xx%".

Restricted how?  By what law?  The whole thing doesn't exist in any legal sense.  Have you seen any legally enforceable contracts signed in any juristiction saying this?  Point is, the whole thing exists outside of the law, offshore, anonymously held, in a notorious tax haven.  Nobody has to respect any gentleman's agreement about sales restrictions.

Contracts about sales restrictions would be available for inspection by any investor in any standard business plan.

What court are you going to bring them to?  What are you going to show as evidence that a "contract" was breached if there is no contract, and the money was raised illegally, outside of the bounds of any country's securities and exchange laws?

LOrrav, call me all the names you want.  I won't be bothered in the least because my money is still in my pocket, not the Seychelles.

So I have nothing to lose.  You have already lost.  Your money is gone.

Delusions?  Neucoin does not exist in a plane where investors have any legal protection.  That is a fact.  There is nothing imagined about the FACT that the whole structure has been set up so people like you could be robbed, the money you provided leveraged for a pump and dump (which ALWAYS happens--nothing to imagine here) and the principles can walk away penalty free.  They took no risks:  they are using your money and hired shady lawyers to shelter themselves from any possible repercussions (remember why the pre-sale was delayed).

Call me delusional and paranoid.  I didn't bet on this dead horse.

I looked over the fence and saw nothing I could take to a bank.
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:29:34 AM

coin getting pushed back probably due to a very meager development budget.  they want to spend as little as possible on actually coding something that they can sell.

LOrreV (vis)
No, as far as I know the release has not always been July to September.

Some quotes from Sandrine.

Sandrine
"Hey @MikeM! We'll definitely be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges after the coin launches, which is planned for spring 2015."

"- Before the end of February: the presale starts
- Spring 2015: the coin launches, along with an easy-to-use wallet"

"5. The NeuCoins bought during the presale will be made available to you in spring 2015 (before June 21st 2015)"

"Hey @Buds! It will be available when the coin launches, which should happen during the spring of 2015."

LOrraV, did you forget all this BS. (or did you not bother reading properly? or are you just spreading nokoin fud?)
You talk of delusion, yet could not find this info yourself? er, who's deluded?
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:48:07 AM

It looks like a scam to me. Full of marketing words but none of them is about technology innovation  Huh

Why is everyone so obsessed about technological innovation. Apple take existing technology and wrap it up with eye-candy and then sell it out to people for inflated prices. That is the power of a team that understands how to reach into wider market demographics through really good marketing. Bitcoin is honestly one of the worse 'technologically innovative' coins out there if you MUST argue that, but being the grand daddy of everything people seem to pass it by.

On the other hand, I have read the white-paper, and also strategic plan, and I feel as though that the early investors here won't be very happy due to the hyper inflation off the bat. Whilst it sounds like a great idea getting 100% interest the first year, in reality, it just means the value of each coin will likely fall by nearly 50%. Which of course doesn't really matter if the eco-system established becomes non-btc pair dependant but I don't think that's going to be the case given the reliance on the fundraising being in BTC.
If you wanted such high interest rate, then you're assuming that the market grows by that amount to sustain the print of new money. Or, you feel that you need a larger supply to make the transfer of wealth denominated in NeuCoin seem quite large.

What's also missing is the fact that there doesn't seem to be any justification for why something sells 2000+ btc. The average crowdfund gets ripped into for being a scam, and yet when something is slightly better brushed up, and raises like a 1000 btc in the first day, nobody says anything?

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:22:43 PM

It looks like a scam to me. Full of marketing words but none of them is about technology innovation  Huh

Why is everyone so obsessed about technological innovation. Apple take existing technology and wrap it up with eye-candy and then sell it out to people for inflated prices. That is the power of a team that understands how to reach into wider market demographics through really good marketing. Bitcoin is honestly one of the worse 'technologically innovative' coins out there if you MUST argue that, but being the grand daddy of everything people seem to pass it by.

Bitcoin was the original and thus the most innovative.  Also there have been dozens of BIPs.
True there has been some innovation in cryptocurrency in other coins since Bitcoin, but that doesn't mean Bitcoin is antiquated.  It is still superior due it's network effect.

Markets in general are becoming more mature.  People are less influenced by hype and slick marketing.  They want substance and value.  This is especially true in cryptocurrency.  Without innovation, you will quickly be labeled by many as a scamcoin. 

Also I disagree about apple.  Their worldclass design, ergonomics, and user experience sets them apart.  it's not just marketing.  I wouldn't trade my iPad for brand X tablet, sorry.

TibanneCat

Activity: 210

BTC > etc

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:57:34 PM

they are in the middle of development. Of course, communication is going to be infrequent.

LOL!! haven't been around the crypto scene for long, have you?!?

And don't give me this Dan Kaufman is the devil crap.

You dummy, of course he's not the devil, he's spyware-pig!

He's run several successful companies since DirectRevenue, which finished up, what, 10 years ago? And since then, no one can find any dirt on him, so they keep bringing up this old crap, trying to make it bigger and scarier every time.

Several successful companies you say?? I guess Google is not your friend
-smart lightning survived less than 2 years.
-kaufman properties was slum-land
-jango aka radioairplay is payola, accused by several bands as a scam involving bots propping up traffic. according to OP, this is 1 of the 2 places your nokoins can be used!!

Delusional is he who refuses to see all the evidence other members have presented here, opting instead to believe in Dan "Spyware-Pig" Kaufman's fairytale of a faraway promised land.

nokoin shills need more training to avoid further embarrassment
TibanneCat

Activity: 210

BTC > etc

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:39:54 PM

Bitcoin was the original and thus the most innovative.  Also there have been dozens of BIPs.
True there has been some innovation in cryptocurrency in other coins since Bitcoin, but that doesn't mean Bitcoin is antiquated.  It is still superior due it's network effect.

Very well said!! People tend to forget there would be no altcoins without Bitcoin laying the foundation with blockchain. Bitcoin's ecosystem is far more mature and still reigns supreme in adoption, investment, value, network. I hardly see how it is antiquated or inadequate. being open-source, it can (in most cases) be improved to keep up to date with the latest innovations.

Markets in general are becoming more mature.  People are less influenced by hype and slick marketing.  They want substance and value.  This is especially true in cryptocurrency.  Without innovation, you will quickly be labeled by many as a scamcoin.  

So the original launch deadline is tomorrow but neucoin has yet to release a single thing that could be considered of substance and value, therefore any grandiose claims of innovation over other coins will be taken for what it is: bullshit.
Gekko463

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:33:24 PM

Pissing your money away on DanK enterprises?  Because of your "women's intuition"?

Google some of these keywords:  jango airplay scam kauffman pay-for-play payola...

Dan is actually recreating scams from the 1950's!

Such a creative spy-ware pig.  Does whatever a spyware pig does.

Why do you think Dan has "Changed"?  Your pretty face, maybe?

He wouldn't steal your money, too, would he Mindi?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: