Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196156 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:06:21 AM

if you go to coinmarketcap.com and look at any price chart of an altcoin, they are all pump and dumps.
to the neucoin fans, what makes you think this will be different?  really curious to know.

scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 01:50:55 AM

Incrediby amazing! Standing ovations from me!

m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:57:50 AM

if you go to coinmarketcap.com and look at any price chart of an altcoin, they are all pump and dumps.
to the neucoin fans, what makes you think this will be different?  really curious to know.

For me, this:
"PlayNeuCoin
Online games are one of the key application areas for NeuCoin. As part of NeuCoin’s game strategy, we are developing an API for game developers to integrate NeuCoin in their games as an in-game token. As a proof-of-concept, we are partnering with game developers to build and launch a few initial high potential NeuCoin games that will be backed up by distribution partnerships and marketing to quickly grow NeuCoin’s non-crypto user base."

Cryptocurrency might be hard to understand for those who are unfamiliar with it, but tokens and points are widely used everywhere.

The only other coin that seems to be focused on gaming is HYPER, which I am also very interested in, but they are focused on hardcore gaming and not social-casual games .
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 01:04:30 PM

focused on gaming

focused on gaming

focused on microtransactions

focused on tipping

What makes NoKoin better at gaming, microtransactions, tipping?

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:07:00 PM

focused on gaming

focused on gaming

focused on tipping

purportedly their connections with gaming companies and plans to build an API.

scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 02:14:34 PM

focused on gaming

focused on gaming

focused on tipping

Centralization. lol.

CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:19:29 PM

focused on gaming

focused on gaming

focused on tipping

Centralization. lol.

If you think centralization is a bad thing then you have a good time buying every failed coin there is to come. Without centralization, no one will be rich or poor, its basically the poor mans argument as to why he should be less poor. You got such weak knees you can't even come and post on your real alias.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 03:01:39 PM

If you think centralization is a bad thing

I don't think it's a bad thing. Ripple is potentially useful for strongy regulated sectors (financial institutions, banks).

then you have a good time buying every failed coin there is to come.

Please explain. Why should I buy failed coins?

Without centralization, no one will be rich or poor, its basically the poor mans argument as to why he should be less poor.

Do you think decentralization is a bad thing? Decentralization is the typical feature about Bitcoin (no central points of control or failure that can be attacked) and the major reason for its popularity.

You got such weak knees

No, I'm invested in NoKoin. If I had invested into NoKoin, my money would partially have missed the recent Altcoin hype train.

you can't even come and post on your real alias.

That's my first (and only) account on bitcointalk. How is this relevant?

rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:55:05 PM

focused on gaming

focused on gaming

focused on tipping

Centralization. lol.

If you think centralization is a bad thing then you have a good time buying every failed coin there is to come. Without centralization, no one will be rich or poor, its basically the poor mans argument as to why he should be less poor. You got such weak knees you can't even come and post on your real alias.

nokoin spouts DE-centralization?
-NeuCoin: The First Secure, Cost-efficient and Decentralized Cryptocurrency

nokoin spouts technological innovation?
-The white paper addresses all “nothing at stake” objections and demonstrates mathematically how NeuCoin’s design defeats all commonly cited attack vectors against proof-of-stake.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:39:11 PM

-The white paper addresses all “nothing at stake” objections and demonstrates mathematically how NeuCoin’s design defeats all commonly cited attack vectors against proof-of-stake.

This is my favorite because I am familiar with the "nothing at stake" issue and they have no innovation to date that would defeat it.

mably

Activity: 377
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:11:20 AM

This is my favorite because I am familiar with the "nothing at stake" issue and they have no innovation to date that would defeat it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036378.msg11185091#msg11185091
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:58:23 PM

1. Stake age , coin age etc is not an innovation (peer coin invented that) and 2. it doesn't stop attacks as you can simply use old coins (which is why peercoin relies on central check pointing).

Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:40:24 PM

Hi Dart,

I have never had any respect at all for you because you are just a gullible wandering hippie.  I walk my talk.

Women exist to clean my house, cook my dinner and suck my dick, and I employ them as such.

I don't take business advice from them and if they choose to not listen to me, they can lose their money along with you.

Most women today don't want to be wives.  They want to be men.  So I am not getting married anymore after one failure attempting to turn a career obsessed Pop-Star into a useful wife woke me up to that.  

I simply hire women to cook my dinner, clean my house, and suck my dick.  Makes life so much simpler than trying to tame a wanna-be man from a "career woman" into a wife.  They don't seem to invent, manufacture or sell much of anything I buy.

The wife function has become outsourced hired help, because of feminism.  Women became unattractive to marry.  They are to be fucked and cast aside when they hit 25, no matter my age.  They all have a price.

You have lost your money.  This sub is about that.  My misogyny, which I practice and proclaim and proudly wear, is not the subject of this thread.

Do we need to get your child labor mod, BTC2DanK4free in here to clean up this forum?

Mendie is a pretty girl who makes lousy business decisions based on "intuition" rather than due diligence.  You are a white knight who does the same.  All your money belongs to DanK because you are not heeding dozens and dozens of warning signs.  And you are making this thread about me and my proper, well paid use of willing women in their proper roles, rather than your scam coin.

This thread is about the coin.  And there is not much to see yet.  Are those links 404ing on you too "Dart" darling?

Cheers,

Gekko

Wow I'm so sorry you have to live in this era where woman have jobs, computers, and independence from men. It must be tough and frustrating for you :/

It's okay.  Women all sell themselves.  I have all the housekeepers, cooks and whores I need.  You too will sell yourself to the guy that buys you houses and cars and pays for your babies.  Or maybe you'll just take cash for your next laptop.  Depends who and where your are.

You make kids games.  You are not selling me anything I need, and kids games, are not going to the Fortune 500.  I feel safe around you M3ndi3.

You make kids apps.  Not floppy bird.  Not MS-Dos.  Not anything that shakes the world.  You will get a man to pay for your lifestyle, once you leave Mum and Dad.
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:01:20 PM

1. Stake age , coin age etc is not an innovation (peer coin invented that) and 2. it doesn't stop attacks as you can simply use old coins (which is why peercoin relies on central check pointing).

NoKoin doesn't need central check pointing because NoKoin relies on the honesty of central banks foundations.    Cheesy

scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 03:18:55 PM

Pre-launch updates

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268

This one is horrible:

MyNeuCoin.com
Reminder: MyNeuCoin is an online wallet where you can store, send and receive your NeuCoins. A lot of effort has been put into making sure that it’s as consumer-friendly and easy-to-use as the leading Bitcoin wallets Circle and Coinbase. This is a major project and we believe it will be a huge differentiator from other altcoins, and absolutely necessary for mainstream adoption.

Features include:

- A consumer facing Proof-of-stake cloud mining service called “growth accounts”, where users can leave a deposit for a fixed term and seamlessly earn proof-of-stake mining rewards (without even needing know what “mining” or even “cryptocurrencies” mean).

(I assume they mean minting/staking)

Remember: PoS coins always have to be online in order to mint. That's a huge differentiator from Circle and Coinbase which store most of their customer's Bitcoins in their cold wallet for security reasons. As long as there is no "cold-minting" implemented, the wallet even has to be open in order to mint.

Didn't NoKoiners learn anything from all the hacks in the past? MyNeuCoin.com will sooner or later get hacked. Mark my words: I told you so.

No, a centralized hot wallet for staking is not at all "absolutely necessary for mainstream adoption". Far from it! Education is necessary: Never hold significant amounts of your coins in a centralized fucking hot wallet!

LOrrav

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:03:27 AM

Pre-launch updates

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268

This one is horrible:

MyNeuCoin.com
Reminder: MyNeuCoin is an online wallet where you can store, send and receive your NeuCoins. A lot of effort has been put into making sure that it’s as consumer-friendly and easy-to-use as the leading Bitcoin wallets Circle and Coinbase. This is a major project and we believe it will be a huge differentiator from other altcoins, and absolutely necessary for mainstream adoption.

Features include:

- A consumer facing Proof-of-stake cloud mining service called “growth accounts”, where users can leave a deposit for a fixed term and seamlessly earn proof-of-stake mining rewards (without even needing know what “mining” or even “cryptocurrencies” mean).

(I assume they mean minting/staking)

Remember: PoS coins always have to be online in order to mint. That's a huge differentiator from Circle and Coinbase which store most of their customer's Bitcoins in their cold wallet for security reasons. As long as there is no "cold-minting" implemented, the wallet even has to be open in order to mint.

Didn't NoKoiners learn anything from all the hacks in the past? MyNeuCoin.com will sooner or later get hacked. Mark my words: I told you so.

No, a centralized hot wallet for staking is not at all "absolutely necessary for mainstream adoption". Far from it! Education is necessary: Never hold significant amounts of your coins in a centralized fucking hot wallet!

From http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268:

MyNeuCoin is a Blockchain.info type of wallet with regards to the management of private keys. They are never accessible by the online wallet, only by the wallet users (as opposed to Coinbase for example), which is very important from a security, anonymity and regulatory perspective.
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 01:31:04 AM

MyNeuCoin is a Blockchain.info type of wallet with regards to the management of private keys. They are never accessible by the online wallet, only by the wallet users (as opposed to Coinbase for example), which is very important from a security, anonymity and regulatory perspective.

Blockchain.info was hacked already. CENTRALIZED + OPEN + HOT wallets are highly vulnerable to hacks.

xtac4u22

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:15:49 PM

Blockchain.info was hacked already. CENTRALIZED + OPEN + HOT wallets are highly vulnerable to hacks.

Intial Phase of Alt Coin Industries and it here to stay with the developments of www. I Bet on BTC, RIPPLE and NEUCOIN
xtac4u22

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:34:19 PM

Such hatred and disdain for a coin that looks promising. I don't really get it. Sure, some of the factors behind Neucoin are a rehash, if I may, of coins that come before. However, I do think that they have some innovative approaches to some of the failings of prior cryptocurrency. If you want to get in, get in. If not, well, sit back and watch us early adopters cry over our spilled milk if it should falter. I personally have invested 1.5BTC in this project. Not a lot by anyone's standard, but I believe that in the end, it will be an investment that at least breaks a little above even. I acquired said 1.5BTC just the same as I have in many of my financial dealings and investments. I took risks. Some less risky and with a shorter span of ROI, but in the end, I knew what I was getting into.
  I believe that one of the core factors of Neucoin is what every new cryptocurrency should adopt. Marketing and wide market awareness. I have seen many coins, including just recently, make an [ANN] thread, and boom - "Let's start POW" or "Let's start POS". No reaching out to the public with general marketing, name recognition, and a "brand" image. Were those coins successful? Some were - most were not. I believe that for a cryptocurrency or alternate payment system to be successful, and to really achieve what the true aim of cryptocurrency is - decentralization not issued by any central authority, immune to government interference or manipulation. A currency for the people, by the people, and governed by the people - not by some bigwig, money grubbing, "we make the rules" authority that could care less about the average citizen - it needs to reach the full scope of the public for which it was created to benefit. IMHO, NeuCoin has started the ball rolling by reaching out to the people with marketing, transparency, and a desire to educate those that otherwise wouldn't even know what cryptocurrency is even about.
  I am new to mining, and cryptocurrency in general, so I am not at all an authority on the ways and means of this great creation that is beginning to take hold worldwide. As more and more people are educated and can truly understand at least the basics behind an alternate currency system, the more promising cryptocurrency will become. I applaud NeuCoin for taking the extra steps in getting the message "out there" to the general public. Some of the things, I might not agree with some aspects, but you take the good with the bad. Adjustments will have to be made. Paths will have to be re-directed. In the end, however, I believe NeuCoin is on a track for success.
  That all being said. Flame me if you will. But I implore you, look at the bigger picture, and ask yourself - "Would not cryptocurrency and this whole creation of giving the control back to the people benefit more from a wider adoption by the common man?" "Would not it be grand if everyone, from Joe the Plumber, to Margeurite the Florist, knew that there was a better, and in that same token, a simpler way?" I bid you yes. This is how this system will grow and thrive and become the next, possibly replacement, of monetary transactions.
  Thank you for allowing me to put in my two cents. If I have offended anyone, I apologize. This was not meant as an angry rant, or noxious hatepost. I am just offering my opinion on what I believe needs to happen in order for crytocurrency to grow and become a well established system. And I believe NeuCoin is one of the companies leading the way. Thanks, and have a great rest of your weekend.

I read your post and felt great, most of the Alt coins are not clear cuts and always very complicated even after their launch and in case of NEUCOIN team, I think they have done a great Job to lets people know what exactly NEUCOIN is, and I just love their way of marketing and transparency, I think all those talking against NEUCOIN doing Scam has been already scam by one or the other coins - so was I. I did not lose hope and I know Digital currencies are here to stay as long as the internet lives .. only few will last as long as Internet  and my bet is on NEUCOIN as one of them.
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 02:25:06 PM

Intial Phase of Alt Coin Industries and it here to stay with the developments of www. I Bet on BTC, RIPPLE and NEUCOIN

You didn't get the point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: