Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675697 times)
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 06:46:18 AM

Interesting article about SoG and BitCrystals on bitcoin.com today.

https://news.bitcoin.com/spells-genesis-game-currency-bitcrystals-surges-monthly-burning/
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 10:09:11 AM

Interesting article about SoG and BitCrystals on bitcoin.com today.

https://news.bitcoin.com/spells-genesis-game-currency-bitcrystals-surges-monthly-burning/
Thanks for sharing!

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 10:35:16 AM

WHERE ARE MY BITCRYSTALS?

Mountainlord Gox used to own the most valuable mountain in Askian...

WHEREBCYCARD will be on sale at the Partner Store from Thu, Jan 21,
3pm
CET. One month later it will be available at the Premium Store.

starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 02:03:57 PM

so many cards Shocked

Must collect them all
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:47:55 AM

Gox, The Fallen Mountainlord...

Beautiful card.

That is a piece of Bitcoin history right there.
Got to get me one of theeeeese  Smiley
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:06:20 PM

Hallo to all, I know that the main goal now is the game, not the cards. But I'm sorry to say that EDS currently is not doing any valuable marketing job-
Twitter followers are nearly stable, likes on the 2 FB pages (english and Japan) are ridiculous, the slack channel is nearly death.

In this situation (no game, no marketing) is perfectly normal that cards do not sell quite well.

Marketing is equally important than the product, I think the SoG need Hype now. For example (only one example)  a chinese marketplace and a chinese cards (or a translation in chinese of the current cards).

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:28:14 PM

WHEREBCYCARD

Gox the Fallen Mountainlord

WHEREBCYCARD now available to the general public on the Counterparty DEX for 28 XCP

Only 700 of these cards will ever exist, so get yours now! This card will never go to the public store, so can only be acquired from SoG partners. If you are interested in paying with another token like BCY, BTC, GEMZ or SJCX please send me a PM.

akbtcnewb

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:36:10 PM

Hallo to all, I know that the main goal now is the game, not the cards. But I'm sorry to say that EDS currently is not doing any valuable marketing job-
Twitter followers are nearly stable, likes on the 2 FB pages (english and Japan) are ridiculous, the slack channel is nearly death.

In this situation (no game, no marketing) is perfectly normal that cards do not sell quite well.

Marketing is equally important than the product, I think the SoG need Hype now. For example (only one example)  a chinese marketplace and a chinese cards (or a translation in chinese of the current cards).

i completely agree but would take it a step or two further.....
disclosure:  i proudly participated in the token sale and have a lot of respect for yodark and his team.  that being said, I'm seriously concerned about the project and its creative direction.  i haven't been able to discern where the storyline is or where it is going.  seems like the one thing that is going well is card sales (until recently).  btw, some of the recent cards are just silly.  doge? a second gox related card?! an LTC card?  block trail?  yikes.  where is the underlying storyline?  protagonists/antagonists?  franchises are built on characters and the cultivation of a storyline and a theme.  there are so many examples in media/movies/entertainment these days.  look at the new star wars movie (the first order) or the marvel series of movies they churn out every 6 months or batman/superman vs -insert your favorite superhero-, or the predator series or, or, or......  a robust game economy will never carry a game that is not compelling.  the pendulum needs to swing, and fast.  as they say in poker, i'm pot committed but not afraid to fold.  just my .02 satoshis.....  
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:17:42 PM

What or where si a slack channel?
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:25:08 PM

What or where si a slack channel?

you can join the Spells of Genesis slack at https://spellsofgenesis.herokuapp.com/ It is a group chat software for project development where people can discuss various aspects of the project.
grnqrtr

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:31:30 AM

Does anyone else think the new card looks like a rip off of Dobby from Harry Potter?

https://i.imgur.com/07stAjH.jpg
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:29:51 AM

Does anyone else think the new card looks like a rip off of Dobby from Harry Potter?

similar but still definitely, different, nice catch though Smiley - I've been watching BCY closely and think it's due for a shove, the space for the EverdreamSoft team to move into is so versatile. We are going to see some really cool applications come forth. Keep up the good work EDS!

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:13:50 PM

some bcy drop selling 7500  Shocked

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 03:17:25 PM

GET THE AGATE DRAGONLING!

WAGATECARD, an asset from the second series designed by Ryo Fougere will
be available at the Public Store from Wednesday, January 27th, 3pm CET.

flayway

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:54:35 AM

Some of old cards are possibly buy now with great discount. Can use swapbot to trade.

CARDASTEMA 7x Price 1000 BCY (200 discount)

CARDAUGUR 1x Price 1050 BCY (100 discount)

ZAIFCARD 4x Price 1000 BCY (200 discount)

BEARWHALECD 1x Price 1000 BCY (200 discount)

GOXCARD 2x 1000 BCY (150 discount)

XAJIARKETAAR 3x 1150 BCY (200 discount)

XAJIBASILAAR 12x 600 BCY (400 discount)

XAJIJASPAAR 10x 800 BCY (400 discount)

RIPPLECARD 1x Price 1900 BCY (100 discount)

GENESISCARD 1x (possibly buy, after all other cards have sold for that who offer best price, auction)

If you buy sametime 5 cards pack you will get 2% extra discount, if 10 cards pack you will get 5% extra discount. Don't ask any other discount or offer under this prices. I am not selling you only waste your own time.

XCP:     19zzpgk3oakH2b7zd63mw3DadtNkvefVfo    BTC:     1ASSkiRsqRUUp5Y8YQYnuc41fBbYR3iRD2
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 02:36:50 PM

MEET THE PAPERWORK GOBLIN

GOBLINCARD is a brand new SoG card, issued in a limited supply of
1 200 units. Meet the Paperwork Goblin, whenever you want,
starting from Thursday, January 28th, 3pm CET at the Partner Store.

Don't have the Partner Store access and don't want to wait for a month?
Check the offers of our resellers!

yodark

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 11:56:03 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 12:06:47 PM by yodark

Hey community !

I have a very important topic I want to discuss with you

We've been approached by Channel 4, a very well known TV channel in UK. They liked spells of Genesis and they might open the discussion for a publishing deal.
Just to make it clear - they liked the game itself and they are probably unaware of the whole blockchain thing. It's just a beginning of discussion with them.

The role of a publisher is to provide marketing and visibility for the game studio. Making a great game is one thing, having people downloading it even if it’s a great game, it’s another challenge. Usually the game studio provides the creative input and the publisher makes sure the game is sustainable and makes money. A game can also be self-published but in that case the game studio requires solid marketing people, people who are emotionally not involved in the creative process but are on hard numbers. A good balance of both is required to have a great success.
Having a publisher implies a cost in the revenue share, but it’s worthy if the publisher invests in customer acquisition (marketing) and is able to make his job and drive revenues. Choosing the good publisher is critical, because he needs to be able to drive downloads to justify his cut. Big publishers usually are masters as analysing how much cost to acquire a new customer and how much revenue to expect from it.

So Channel 4 is a big name in UK, but a small publisher. Their cut is also very reasonable (confidential for the moment)

Basically their offer is to promote Spells of Genesis trough their community platform, which has a good amount of users. It could definitely give a boost to the game, but since it’s mostly UK based, does it justify to give a cut to the worldwide sales ? They say they have good relation with Apple and Google UK (note all publishers say that) and that way the game could be pushed on the front door of the stores giving a lot of visibility and downloads. According to them, having a good visibility in UK store usually might lead to acquire a good visibility in other European countries and US too.

Advantages of working with channel 4:

- Small cut on the revenue, comparing to other publishers
- Reach towards their content channels with several millions users
- They are looking for new content, so it might be relatively easy to talk with them

Disadvantages:

- New to the games field, their ability to successfully promote the product still has to be proven
- Reach limited mostly to UK (could snowball but still to be proven)

Since Spells of Genesis is also YOUR game, I’m asking you for your feedback before we go any deeper in the discussion. Remember this is only the beginning of our discussion, no deal will be signed before discussing further all the implications of such a deal. My question here is more this: Should we start discussing with them, knowing the fact it’s an investment in time?
I’m listening to your thought.

You can find more information about all4games on their website

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news/channel-4-to-launch-new-all-4-games-publishing-arm-in-scotland

http://www.all4games.co.uk/

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:08:32 PM

I think it would be great, channel 4 is big in the UK. You will get some good push on their channels and SoG really needs users outside of the Bitcoin space.
Also they may need to understand Bitcoin, BCY and what the cards mean for players. They could pitch it as a very innovative take on gaming.
However they may also get scared of it, so good to get to talk about it early and get feedback from them.

Mainstream exposure could do well for SoG. In my humble opinion.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:08:13 PM

I'd say it's worth continuing discussion. Though they are new to publishing, they are a global, recognized entity with likely some very good contacts. If you're saying the cut is small then I say it's justified. Ultimately, we want to see this project succeed and proven requirements include user adoption. In today's world, that means downloads. This is great news for SoG, EverdreamSoft and the blockchain gaming industry!

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
hcf27

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:09:13 PM

Hey community !

I have a very important topic I want to discuss with you

We've been approached by Channel 4, a very well known TV channel in UK. They liked spells of Genesis and they might open the discussion for a publishing deal.
Just to make it clear - they liked the game itself and they are probably unaware of the whole blockchain thing. It's just a beginning of discussion with them.

The role of a publisher is to provide marketing and visibility for the game studio. Making a great game is one thing, having people downloading it even if it’s a great game, it’s another challenge. Usually the game studio provides the creative input and the publisher makes sure the game is sustainable and makes money. A game can also be self-published but in that case the game studio requires solid marketing people, people who are emotionally not involved in the creative process but are on hard numbers. A good balance of both is required to have a great success.
Having a publisher implies a cost in the revenue share, but it’s worthy if the publisher invests in customer acquisition (marketing) and is able to make his job and drive revenues. Choosing the good publisher is critical, because he needs to be able to drive downloads to justify his cut. Big publishers usually are masters as analysing how much cost to acquire a new customer and how much revenue to expect from it.

So Channel 4 is a big name in UK, but a small publisher. Their cut is also very reasonable (confidential for the moment)

Basically their offer is to promote Spells of Genesis trough their community platform, which has a good amount of users. It could definitely give a boost to the game, but since it’s mostly UK based, does it justify to give a cut to the worldwide sales ? They say they have good relation with Apple and Google UK (note all publishers say that) and that way the game could be pushed on the front door of the stores giving a lot of visibility and downloads. According to them, having a good visibility in UK store usually might lead to acquire a good visibility in other European countries and US too.

Advantages of working with channel 4:

- Small cut on the revenue, comparing to other publishers
- Reach towards their content channels with several millions users
- They are looking for new content, so it might be relatively easy to talk with them

Disadvantages:

- New to the games field, their ability to successfully promote the product still has to be proven
- Reach limited mostly to UK (could snowball but still to be proven)

Since Spells of Genesis is also YOUR game, I’m asking you for your feedback before we go any deeper in the discussion. Remember this is only the beginning of our discussion, no deal will be signed before discussing further all the implications of such a deal. My question here is more this: Should we start discussing with them, knowing the fact it’s an investment in time?
I’m listening to your thought.

You can find more information about all4games on their website

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news/channel-4-to-launch-new-all-4-games-publishing-arm-in-scotland

http://www.all4games.co.uk/

I think that if the cut they take is reasonable its a good option, specially because you will be one of the first to work with them.

They are quite a big company so I assume they will invest good money into marketing the app.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: