Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675627 times)
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:21:27 PM

yeah cryrawin and luminatis is weaker than it should  for sure , good news on the test season direct copy pasta from slack:

olivier [10:11 PM]
@channel We had a few issues with the Infinity season. First all, appologies for the mess!
The 3 issues we encountered are the following:
- There was an issue with the Android link, and some of you might have got the build a bit late. Let us know if that's the case (and if you feel let down)
- Some cards combo let you win endlessly, so we decided to cap the number of waves to 25 (that's retroactive)
- A bug which happens infrequently generates a level without enemies, thus letting you win without fighting. I've modified the leaderboard to detect that problem and remove points earned that way.
As a consequence (cap 25 + bug detect) the leaderboard have changed a bit...
We are trying to make it fun an fair for everyone. Let us know what you think!:

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:36:31 PM

Is it me or is the quad fused crirawin weaker than the dual fused crirawin.   Slower, less HP and does less damage.  Might as well save the crystals and quad up the unicorns.

There is a bug and they act as Q1
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:43:06 PM

yeah cryrawin and luminatis is weaker than it should  for sure , good news on the test season direct copy paste from slack:

olivier [10:11 PM]
@channel We had a few issues with the Infinity season. First all, appologies for the mess!
The 3 issues we encountered are the following:
- There was an issue with the Android link, and some of you might have got the build a bit late. Let us know if that's the case (and if you feel let down)
- Some cards combo let you win endlessly, so we decided to cap the number of waves to 25 (that's retroactive)
- A bug which happens infrequently generates a level without enemies, thus letting you win without fighting. I've modified the leaderboard to detect that problem and remove points earned that way.
As a consequence (cap 25 + bug detect) the leaderboard have changed a bit...
We are trying to make it fun an fair for everyone. Let us know what you think!:

Thanks for reposting this @mamamae. I hope SoG staff will check this thread for comments and not just take those from the slack into consideration.
SuperBen

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:49:44 PM

Is it me or is the quad fused crirawin weaker than the dual fused crirawin.   Slower, less HP and does less damage.  Might as well save the crystals and quad up the unicorns.

Whew, thanks.  Bugs I can deal with, glad it isn't a feature.  Been playing for about a week and this is making my work day go by much faster.  Can't wait for full release (giggity).
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:19:27 PM

exchange for Keepkeycard ,
+SOG Deck for 10000 bcy or 1,5 BTC but for this one DM me i will set it : https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/1punch/crystalcards

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:57:01 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 12:19:59 AM by Rumhurius

This needs a fix.
I checked my deck and thats the reason why the waves became so much harder after the Q3 upgrade. lol
Kinda gamebreaking for me
FIX THIS SHIT.

DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:44:52 AM

Hallo Yodark, hallo Hnin

You may have noticed that Bitcrystals is coming down very strong in the market. I believe that this fact is also due to the lack of visibility on a new roadmap and an indicative date of the official game launch.
During crowfunding the roadmap stops at the end of April.

If there's one thing the market hates is "not knowing what's going on", so please do prepare a new official roadmap for the good of the project and to respect the people who have invested money.

such truth

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
ebx

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 05:08:46 AM

Hey everyone,

From the team that brings you https://sogassets.com, I just wanted to announce here our new site, https://sogbazaar.com

We are starting out very simply - offering officially licensed posters only. The posters are printed on-demand using a 12-color process, are available in 4 sizes and on 2 choices of paper. We plan to add other merchandise over time as we have demand. Posters can be purchased with BitCrystals (BCY), bitcoin (BTC), or USD via credit card. Our payment backend also integrates ShapeShift, so you can pay with any altcoins that they support. We ship internationally via the United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service (UPS). Please visit our site and let us know what you think.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:27:15 AM

Hey everyone,

From the team that brings you https://sogassets.com, I just wanted to announce here our new site, https://sogbazaar.com

We are starting out very simply - offering officially licensed posters only. The posters are printed on-demand using a 12-color process, are available in 4 sizes and on 2 choices of paper. We plan to add other merchandise over time as we have demand. Posters can be purchased with BitCrystals (BCY), bitcoin (BTC), or USD via credit card. Our payment backend also integrates ShapeShift, so you can pay with any altcoins that they support. We ship internationally via the United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service (UPS). Please visit our site and let us know what you think.

Love the merchandise! Hope to see T-Shirts soon as well!  Grin
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:37:30 AM

Hey everyone,

Those posters are officialy licensed by Everdream Soft?

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Viva!

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:43:51 AM

If U are interested in a Real Time counter on how many BCY are spent on the Merchants Swapbots:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyi7yMsqDOxCzk2cf9slODeein2L4GCDVubCY706QR8/edit#gid=265498377

Just made this.

(If you enjoy it, please give me a "trust" vote)

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:48:49 AM

Look like it, also says it on the website.
pinkie31

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:32:49 PM

Taken best part of 2 days to grind my fullycirawin up, only to find the card is now weaker after final fuse?Huh What's the point of that..
ebx

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 06:36:24 PM

Hey everyone,

Yes, We have a licensing agreement with Everdream Soft to print the posters.

Hey everyone,

Thanks! We'll keep that in mind - we're still investigating other merchandise options, but there's definitely more to come!
Viva!

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:45:37 PM

Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

Thanks! We'll keep that in mind - we're still investigating other merchandise options, but there's definitely more to come!

Ok thanks for your reply.

I wonder if this licence agreement do generate a revenue stream for EDS and, in this case, if the half of this revenue stream will be burned.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
ebx

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 10:40:18 PM

Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

Ok thanks for your reply.

I wonder if this licence agreement do generate a revenue stream for EDS and, in this case, if the half of this revenue stream will be burned.

All I can say at the moment (until I get permission otherwise) is that you are correct on both fronts -- EDS does get some revenue and indeed half of it will be burned.
guillermemo

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:53:01 PM

I stuck my game..  Accidentally Crystalized most of my cards.. Ending with some one eyed inspectors of crystals..  (0 speed; and I think they are bugged.. because the stats they give are lweaker than the Basic Unfused ones..)  and card merchant.. 

Now im not even able to start a game.. because i dont have the speed required for anything.
heunland

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:10:44 PM

I stuck my game..  Accidentally Crystalized most of my cards.. Ending with some one eyed inspectors of crystals..  (0 speed; and I think they are bugged.. because the stats they give are lweaker than the Basic Unfused ones..)  and card merchant.. 

Now im not even able to start a game.. because i dont have the speed required for anything.

Not sure how exactly you "accidentally" crystallized any cards if it specifically asks you if you are sure you want to crystallize before it does so: "Confirm crystallizing card? Yes or No. On the other hand, you can get unstuck by buying some blockchain cards. Shoot me a DM if you are intested and I can sell you  some inexpensive ones. Keep in mind that you can always resell them again later, and they may even increase in value as we get closer to the final release. Find out more about card properties here:

https://sogassets.com/
pinkie31

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:58:42 PM

Did it myself before last reset. Your doomed. As for why or accidental , gamers try stuff, the developers need to sort alot of very basic problems here.     Not complaining as it's still in beta though simple problems are persisting.]
guillermemo

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:01:50 AM

Yep.. I was always curious about that...

What would happen if i ever Crystalized all my cards?
A message should Appear where you can't run out of cards.. (Having at least 4 on your deck, or 10 speed) or something like that.
This is why we are here.. We are beta testers..

Well, now. Who wants to sell me some cheap cards?
Any satoshi card up to sale? lol..
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: