Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675775 times)
flayway

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:13:58 AM

Selling full deck with great price 100 000 BCY. PM me !

XCP:     19zzpgk3oakH2b7zd63mw3DadtNkvefVfo    BTC:     1ASSkiRsqRUUp5Y8YQYnuc41fBbYR3iRD2
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:55:31 PM

WHEREBCYCARD TOMORROW AT THE PREMIUM MERCHANT'S

WHEREBCYCARD, issued in a limited supply of 700 units, will be on offered by
the Premium Merchant for 1 000 BCY per card, from Wednesday, May 11th,
3pm
CEST.

Well it seems that the Premium Merchant business model has to be changed. This offer probably will end for the third consecutive time whit zero revenue.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:02:06 PM

WHEREBCYCARD TOMORROW AT THE PREMIUM MERCHANT'S

WHEREBCYCARD, issued in a limited supply of 700 units, will be on offered by
the Premium Merchant for 1 000 BCY per card, from Wednesday, May 11th,
3pm
CEST.

Well it seems that the Premium Merchant business model has to be changed. This offer probably will end for the third consecutive time whit zero revenue.

guess what?

nobody will pay 80$ for Cards with unknown and mostly shitty stats on a regular Basis.

There isnt an updated roadmap, more infos and this beta is still more or less a Trainwreck because of the ferked up Upgrades.
Sure you can start to play the "its just a beta" song again but this is also the figurehead of the upcoming Game for most of the common and new Users.

So imo you really dropped the Ball on this one.

Business Model, Roadmap and the Quality of this Beta.
All seems pretty much rushed on a closer Look now.
they even linked the wrong apk at the start.

Why are all these supersmart People sleeping on the common sense basics that much?

is this a Crypto related type of thing ?
I just dont get it.

DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:07:24 PM

nobody will pay 80$ for Cards with unknown and mostly shitty stats on a regular Basis.

There isnt an updated roadmap, more infos and this beta is still more or less a Trainwreck because of the ferked up Upgrades.
Sure you can start to play the "its just a beta" song again but this is also the figurehead of the upcoming Game for most of the common and new Users.

Why are all these supersmart People sleeping on the common sense basics that much?

I just dont get it.

You pretty much summed it up which is why BCY is not doing well right now.

Yes i think this is typical crypto. But I also think you are expecting a lot, this is a low budget game and creating games is a crap shoot. They either come together with great game play or they don't. Just like making movies.

Juries still out. Seems things are playable and there is some interest, but having zero EDS updates is a terrible PR move.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Crypt0bull

Activity: 183
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:55:45 PM

Sold out!

Now SAPPHIRECARD is up with a nice discount:
https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/cryptobull/sogcards
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:32:18 AM

I just dont get it.

You pretty much summed it up which is why BCY is not doing well right now.

Yes i think this is typical crypto. But I also think you are expecting a lot, this is a low budget game and creating games is a crap shoot. They either come together with great game play or they don't. Just like making movies.

Juries still out. Seems things are playable and there is some interest, but having zero EDS updates is a terrible PR move.

Yeah they really need to step it up.  Been watching this here and there...not happy with where things are and the price.
Viva!

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:46:07 AM

I agree

EDS does not have a proper and normal market communication strategy. It would be required even anything special, for example it would take a written newsletter on a regular basis (monthly? weekly fortnightly??) in which every head of the development team tell what he did during the reference period and in which the project head (Yodark) update the roadmap .

Yodark had begun well by doing a couple of videos in the first two months, then nothing on a regular basis but the usual and proper "Burning Report."

There Exists "best practicies" that have developed in recent years within the cryptocurrencies ecosystem:

1) open sessions of AMA (Ask Me Anything) made on quarterly basis
2) regular newsletter (at least monthly)
3) web based Roadmaps (there are lots of scheduling webtool)  continually updated

Query the community of some sporadic management choice is absolutely not enough. Even worse is to start making communication and then stop (The first Yodark Video).

I must also insist that despite having been repeatedly pointed out in this thread, today Bitcrystals are not listed on a Chinese Market, and IMHO this is one of the big market related issue where EDS have to work.

Do not get me wrong, these are not sterile criticism, I have made the ICO and over time I increased my position on Bitcrystals.

In my working life I was responsible for the investor relations of a company listed on the Italian stock market exchange and today I work as advisor  for two companies that deal with the blockchain.

I hope that EDS take this topics in serious consideration.

Viva!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
fing3rblist3r5

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:00:23 AM

I agree with a lot of the above.

It seems a lot of peoples concern re: PR, updates etc are being skipped over and ignored.

I am holding a modest amount of BCY and this is the first time I have started to lose faith in my investment.

I'm not fussed about delays, bugs etc but I would prefer to know what is going on regards development rather than look at new/old cards up for sale.

FWIW I think the game is a lot of fun. I am not a gamer but I do enjoy playing this when I have a few spare moments.

However,

Could someone please address the concerns of this community?

yodark

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 10:33:03 AM

Hi community !

Thanks for the feedback. I completely understand we should have better communicated the status. Actually we get a bit overwhelmed with the success of the closed beta. The engagement : numbers of game played and involvement really high over our expectations and it keeps us very busy on the slack to address all the concerns feedbacks etc. I lost a bit track of making wide PR.

Today I'm having a call with the publisher to review the roadmap. I'll make a video update by the end of the week !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 01:53:23 PM

SHOPKEEPERCD

SHOPKEEPERCD, issued in a limited supply of 2 000 units will be offered by the Public Merchant from Friday, May 13th, 3pm CEST for 60 BCY each.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:23:57 PM

So far in way more then half year i noticed 2 good deals for Premium players.  One was in November and passed in few days so missed it other was offering Ripple and Shapeshift card. The rest was same as if would not be Premium player. I started now buying cards from partner players what is quite funny, since if i would not buy my bitcrystals last day of crowdsale would be one with same amount of BTC.

This was said before, and i think merchant was changed a bit, i just hope it will have some results fro premium players in the future. This cards that now come to premium merchants were issued before new model started.
flayway

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:46:05 PM

How can buy FOOTSOLDIER card?

XCP:     19zzpgk3oakH2b7zd63mw3DadtNkvefVfo    BTC:     1ASSkiRsqRUUp5Y8YQYnuc41fBbYR3iRD2
Viva!

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:45:32 AM

How can buy FOOTSOLDIER card?

You have to wait for some merchant will offer it

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Crypt0bull

Activity: 183
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:27:22 AM

Price lowered! Ultra cheap!  Shocked
Viva!

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:59:51 PM

SHOPKEEPERCD

SHOPKEEPERCD, issued in a limited supply of 2 000 units will be offered by the Public Merchant from Friday, May 13th, 3pm CEST for 60 BCY each.

Sold Out.

Please Refill

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 02:12:56 PM

CCMCARD ON AUCTION!

CCMCARD is our brand new card, released in collaboration with our Japanese partner, Crypto Currency Magazine.
This special card (i.e. a card which doesn't follow the usual distribution pathway Partner Merchant - Public or Premium
Merchant) was issued in a limited supply of 300 units. The CCMCARD will be offered on 2 auctions - one for the Partner
rank members only, the second one for the Premium members (Player Silver and higher Token Sale participants).

The Partner CCMCARD Auction and the Premium CCMCARD Auction will start on Wednesday, May 18th, 3pm CEST
and will last for 48 hours, until Friday, May 20th, 3pm CEST.

yodark

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 02:13:10 PM

Hello Everybody !

As promised here is the May update video !

You can view the feature mindmap as described in the video

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 03:22:22 PM

"RIDER OF DASH", ON TUESDAY AT THE PARTNER MERCHANT'S

DASHCD (ATTENTION, DASHCARD is another asset, not SoG related!) is the Partner Merchant's
next deal. It will be available from Tuesday, May 17th, 3pm CEST for 100 BCY per card. DASHCD
is a public card, which means that after one month, or later, it will be available at the Public Merchant's.

Viva!

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:38:37 PM

SHOPKEEPERCD

Sold Out.

Please Refill

Sold Out Again!!!!!

wow

The other cards now on Pubblic Merchant are not tradable with bcy, is it intentional?

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Viva!

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:55:29 PM

Hello Everybody !

As promised here is the May update video !

You can view the feature mindmap as described in the video

Great!! Just watch your video. First of all, HI Sog Team!

It was a pleasure to see Yodark and the entire EDS crew.

Said that, please should you communicate the new roadmap in a written form?

just an official EDS/SOG statement to the market in a proper form, so maybe some newsmagazine could use it for articles and web post.

Viva!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: