Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
fundyourself

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:23:15 AM

with the amounts of media coverage devoted to bitcoin in the recent few days, i think the opposite is happening. Bitcoin is going mainstream rather than dying off.

FundYourselfNow
Revolutionizing CrowdfundingLearn More!

Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:35:08 AM

Bitcoins will never die as long as we are still here patronizing bitcoins..and as far as I know bitcoins is increasing worldwide..it is a currency in the future so it will never die.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:43:20 PM

as long as bitcoin is popular it will never die. Every earning sites using bitcoin as payment method so bitcoin will be booming in the future.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:54:02 PM

It is still alive. But it will be dead sooner or later.

Just like fiat.

Bitcoin is currency of future, will not die. In fact will continue to grow and more and more people who use bitcoin in transacting.
Yes bitcoin has possibility for being the future currency and it will not die because of the continuous support of the community and also the good development for bitcoin but bitcoin can be also dead if there will be a worst case scenario like the miners migrate to another coin and they just left bitcoin and its network will not have a support until it collapse and bitcoin transactions will be stuck and it will make the bitcoin dead.
in fact  bitcoin is already our future currency, because the new generation are giving preference to online trading and business they are also using online shopping therefore they are giving preference to bitcoin as bitcoin is their first choice, and that is the reason that we can say that bitcoin is our future currency.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 08:18:58 PM

btc is more live than anything. Still in the beginnings even with 8 years of age

modric19

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:09:40 PM

will btc die ? ! this is the right answer
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:30:38 PM

just i want say no. it's not posible. after some time it can be increase or decease.
Yes, you're right. It means that the bitcoin is not dead because the price is still increasing and also the bitcoin core is always updated. It has a alternating movement that why I can say that bitcoin is still alive.
bitcoin is an active currency and will remain as active for ever, it is not going to dead, the reason is that the users of bitcoin are increasing from time to time. i am hopeful that in future all the people of the world will be using bitcoin and bitcoin will be their main currency for both online and off line purposes.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:35:59 PM

will btc die ? ! this is the right answer
Yes, I think this is the question who supposed to be written. But i don't think that bitcoin will die. There is no reason for that. as we know bitcoin is too strong, and day by day bitcoin will be more strongest, A lot of people believe in it. So i think there is no chance to die.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:43:48 PM

I dont think bitcoin will die in this year yes maybe in the future bitcoin die but it will not happen. I think you count decades before die. But I dont want bitcoin die because this coin gives opportunity to us to earn money what status you are if you are student, single parent, married, poor or rich . Become this year will become brighter and it will become more popular because the price . $1500 is very high amount and I believe it will increase more.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:01:09 PM

as long as bitcoin is popular it will never die. Every earning sites using bitcoin as payment method so bitcoin will be booming in the future.
i agree with you that bitcoin is popular and powerful currency and it will never die and everyday bitcoin users are increasing and a lot of people adopting bitcoin for the future and maximum people buy bitcoin as long term investment.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:19:37 AM

i agree with you that bitcoin is popular and powerful currency and it will never die and everyday bitcoin users are increasing and a lot of people adopting bitcoin for the future and maximum people buy bitcoin as long term investment.
Yes bitcoin has already a lot of supporters from around the world and its volume of users are keep increasing now and i think they will go even more for this coming years. Bitcoin is such a very strong currency but it doesn't mean that it will not die because there is a lot of worst case scenarios that might happen like the miners will migrate to another profitable coin and that will make the network very slow and it will make the bitcoin die and also if the problems will not be solve then it will be a huge problem for having a lot of unconfirmed transactions that will make other users also to migrate to another coin.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:54:15 AM

Yeah ,it is to unexpected if bitcoins to be dead , they only saying that for some instances to have a big dump in bitcoins price for them to buy .That is a common news today but people now are smart and knows bitcoins that it is better in the future .I think that is the very first good reason why more people are interested in bitcoins because of price that attracts more investors then so on is the feautures and use of bitcoins.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:28:52 AM

No it isn't and most probably it won't be dead in this century also unless another coin takes over it which can happen in the next 40 years.
Maybe you are saying it is dead because you never got a chance to buy it at a less price and you are just jealous with the amount of profit most of us got.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:53:26 PM

Yes bitcoin has already a lot of supporters from around the world and its volume of users are keep increasing now and i think they will go even more for this coming years. Bitcoin is such a very strong currency but it doesn't mean that it will not die because there is a lot of worst case scenarios that might happen like the miners will migrate to another profitable coin and that will make the network very slow and it will make the bitcoin die and also if the problems will not be solve then it will be a huge problem for having a lot of unconfirmed transactions that will make other users also to migrate to another coin.

In addition, we never know what future technological developments will be like, we can only a little predict technological advances in the future, such as bitcoin, now I can say bitcoin will not die, because currently bitcoin is showing good progress, but i not know what technology will appear in the future, or other issues that may threaten bitcoin, there may be more sophisticated virtual money technology than bitcoin, or maybe all countries banned bitcoin transactions, we all do not know. But I as a bitcoin user, hoping bitcoin is not dead, bitcoin will get bigger and used in all countries.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:20:22 PM

Bitcoin is not dead this threa started march 2015 many people on that year bitcoin are believed that bitcoin is not dead and they continue to use bitcoin and for sure those people now are sucessful or maybe reach because they believe in bitcoin. For those people say bitcoin is dead how status you are now? An envy to those people are now successful because you dont believed in bitcoin. Im not member on bitcoin on that year march 2015 but the price of that day is less if you compared the price today it become 10 times the price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:23:56 AM

If you look at the growth trend over the past few years, you can see that bitcoin is alive and will live. These conversations are all aimed only at sowing panic among users and this all has certain motives.

I will support this answer of yours, it is obvious that so far bitcoin price value was 1266$ right now. which is literally high, but if you believed  like what others community said here bitcoin will become 10,000$ someday well we nee to buy it more as long as we can afford to buy it, before its too late.

And I will support you. Bitcoin is alive and will live. The price may fall soon, but then it will recover again. Bitcoin has a lot of potential. The more it becomes more popular, the higher its price
Bitcoin is not just a potential one, but also has a lot of advantage when you use it. And as you going to look at the price value now of bitcoin it was 1779$  which is too fast to recovered unlike yesterday it was dropped to 1600$ I think but not sure. So on this thing bitcoin is not possible to become dead at all.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:46:16 AM

If you look at the growth trend over the past few years, you can see that bitcoin is alive and will live. These conversations are all aimed only at sowing panic among users and this all has certain motives.

I will support this answer of yours, it is obvious that so far bitcoin price value was 1266$ right now. which is literally high, but if you believed  like what others community said here bitcoin will become 10,000$ someday well we nee to buy it more as long as we can afford to buy it, before its too late.

And I will support you. Bitcoin is alive and will live. The price may fall soon, but then it will recover again. Bitcoin has a lot of potential. The more it becomes more popular, the higher its price
Bitcoin is not just a potential one, but also has a lot of advantage when you use it. And as you going to look at the price value now of bitcoin it was 1779$  which is too fast to recovered unlike yesterday it was dropped to 1600$ I think but not sure. So on this thing bitcoin is not possible to become dead at all.

Agree. Bitcoin doesnt need banks to store your money buy it only needs bitcoin wallet to store. and it is also decentralized where you holds your own money. no rules and regulation to be followed.
micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:21:55 PM

short answer no, just a little crisis due to the price being low/many lost huge amount of money because they bought at the peak, taxes being a problem, and other small stuff

just a despair phase that is very long apparently

Yes, it wont be dead. Its just because of low price. but as the time goes by it will grow again. Just believe it will be happen.
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:08:28 PM

Is bitcoin dead? I don;t think so, what now? The rally price of Bitcoin will be closing to $2000 soon and with the up coming countries will adapt Bitcoin as their currency. How come bitcoin will die, as time passes by some people gaining awareness of what Bitcoin can do beyond their imagination.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:42:36 PM

This thread was made two years ago and I think OP got the answer that he want and the current status of bitcoin has prove to him that bitcoin is not dead and it is not going to die as it appears to be right now, as we can see bitcoin is still moving and its price still keeps on getting higher and probably he's able to see it right at this moment and bitcoin seems having more users and it is becoming more popular and as long as the situation is the same bitcoin will still be alive .
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: