Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
jaycobe24

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:43:01 AM

No. Bitcoin is not dead dont be too greedy and dont say anything negative feedback to bitcoin because bitcoin is so valueble now.
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:47:06 AM

I disagree , bitcoin is not dead .To the people who don't know bitcoin for them bitcoin is nothing so we should share about this crypto bitcoin for them to know what really bitcoin is .Bitcoin price or rate soon. Will be high and you will testify that bitcoin is not death
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

This is something reasonable with the decline of Bitcoin prices but some people zoom in with the decline of Bitcoin prices. they may be interested in the impact of declining Bitcoin prices.

Exactly. So, whenever Bitcoin's prices fall or not, we shouldn't care as it will continue to be alive and widely traded within the market. Every time there's a decline in its price, some people take this a huge opportunity to grab cheap coins for profiting in the future. On the other hand, if prices start to rise, then most people which bought Bitcoin at cheaper prices would sell their coins for preserving their profits. In the end, Bitcoin will never die as it is the original cryptocurrency which bought us the blockchain technology.

As such, if it dies, then most altcoins will die too as they're greatly dependent on Bitcoin as we know it. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

While people using bitcoin, selling and buying it , bitcoin will be fine and price will keep increasing. But when currency is overpriced bitcoin start dying.

Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

While people using bitcoin, selling and buying it , bitcoin will be fine and price will keep increasing. But when currency is overpriced bitcoin start dying.

Bitcoin will never be dead even if the market price is low or high bitcoin will always recover. Bitcoin is used worldwide as a payment system, it is one of the powerful forms of currency and it is very useful because it is used to pay a variety of goods and services with no hasle and for faster transaction.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

Bitcoin will never be dead even if the market price is low or high bitcoin will always recover. Bitcoin is used worldwide as a payment system, it is one of the powerful forms of currency and it is very useful because it is used to pay a variety of goods and services with no hasle and for faster transaction.

We shouldn't be looking Bitcoin's value in terms of USD, but instead of what has Bitcoin accomplished in the mainstream world. Every time its value decreases, people become desperate and believe that the cryptocurrency is dead when in fact it is all the contrary. What really determines the life of a cryptocurrency is whenever it is actively traded on the market, and has an extensive support of nodes and miners.

As such, Bitcoin is growing every day, and the number of nodes and miners on the network increases as time goes by. Therefore, Bitcoin will be far from becoming dead anytime soon. In a couple of years, we might be able to see a stronger Bitcoin capable of handling large transaction loads without ever having to slow down. With the Lightning Network and upcoming improvements, I'm sure that Bitcoin will survive and remain as the leader of cryptocurrency for many years to come. The most important thing, is that Bitcoin enables anyone to transact across borders without middleman, leaving it huge potential for growth in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:42:56 PM

We shouldn't be looking Bitcoin's value in terms of USD, but instead of what has Bitcoin accomplished in the mainstream world. Every time its value decreases, people become desperate and believe that the cryptocurrency is dead when in fact it is all the contrary. What really determines the life of a cryptocurrency is whenever it is actively traded on the market, and has an extensive support of nodes and miners.

As such, Bitcoin is growing every day, and the number of nodes and miners on the network increases as time goes by. Therefore, Bitcoin will be far from becoming dead anytime soon. In a couple of years, we might be able to see a stronger Bitcoin capable of handling large transaction loads without ever having to slow down. With the Lightning Network and upcoming improvements, I'm sure that Bitcoin will survive and remain as the leader of cryptocurrency for many years to come. The most important thing, is that Bitcoin enables anyone to transact across borders without middleman, leaving it huge potential for growth in the future. Just my thoughts Grin
The Bitcoin devs really want to improve the Bitcoin system with Lighning Network.
I saw some results of this node when the transaction fees reduced.
Maybe, it is just my feeling, the fact, the cryptocurrency users are using altcoins or do not use Bitcoin for their transaction.
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

NOPE, bitcoin is not yet dead as it is obviously rising again but we must still be cautious. It could make a comeback on days to come. I hope so ^_^

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

bitcoin will remain alive as long as the internet is still there and if any regulation that tries to ban bitcoin from entering a country would not be easy because of the nature of the decentralized bitcoin

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

Bitcoin will not die that's for sure. Many government are trying to spread negatives news about bitcoin but it had no effect on the community. They say that bitcoin is a scam and not good for it's citizens. But there are also countries which are friendly to bitcoin and even urges it's people to use it so that is why bitcoin will not be dead and it may even spread further.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

Bitcoin might be dying but blockchain tech lives on.
I dont think bitcoin is dead maybe they said that bitcoin is dead just because of the price that get lower and lower i thinks thats the reason why they said bitcoib is dead but they dont know if its already dead because as far as i know it is more famous now and alot of investors that investing in this crypto so bitcoin is not dead but its alive.

tprabash

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:58:02 AM

No i think its still living only a bubble it will increase again to the top
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:59:32 AM

It's so funny to read these old posts...this thread started three years ago, and... well, it's clear what I want to say Smiley

Actually, bitcoin has a very strange destiny; when it grows, it's a bubble; when it decreases it's value, it's dying.
The true is that even with these up and down, bitcoin is winning its battle.
Think about: in january there was the most incredible media war against bitcoin, with article, declarations, bans, and so on.
Bitcoin of course suffered, but it's still alive and in growth.
Not any other corporation or institution had be resisted to a so massive attack!
So...long life to bitcoin! Smiley

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:10:16 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
I think bitcoin will never end because the value and the strenght of bitcoin now ismore strong than before imagine from 1$ and now it will rich more and more in the future because a lot of people wants to invest herre.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:56:03 AM

NOPE, bitcoin is not yet dead as it is obviously rising again but we must still be cautious. It could make a comeback on days to come. I hope so ^_^
With patience then we will get a good price, I am always optimistic and never panicked with the circumstances now, I will make a big decision when the end of this year, if the price is still above $ 10k then I will continue to hold but if the price below $ 5000 then I will sell all the bitcoin.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:59:41 AM

I agree, bitcoin is not dead as it continues spreading good effects to every individual who believes in this technology. Sometimes the price needs corrections in order to succeed in the next bull run. The popularity is increasing so stop spreading fud.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:30:35 PM

I do not care about the negative or past news about bitcoin, in which case I stick to bitcoin. bitcoin never dies, the proof is I support my family until now from bitcoin income.
Baltazaar

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

Smart Micro-Insurance

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

bitcoin does not die
but the people lose their popularity and the room starts to appreciate with the cycle in it, people are afraid and suddenly they are looking at this with the eyes of panic sale and we understand the bitco

hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

With patience then we will get a good price, I am always optimistic and never panicked with the circumstances now, I will make a big decision when the end of this year, if the price is still above $ 10k then I will continue to hold but if the price below $ 5000 then I will sell all the bitcoin.
Why? You should not sell Bitcoin at low price like $ 5000. As you said, those who sold Bitcoin at $6000 in last bearish cycle are stupid because they gave up the chance to sell Bitcoin at $12000 before the Bitcoin value dump again.
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

Bitcoin does not die and it is  alive, so far Bitcoin prices are quite low. Bitcoin will die in the day, there is no interest and there is no transaction which we can see and can not imagine, mine is very active. The huge amount of transactions all day,
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: