Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:50:23 PM

I ignored this for a while because I thought it was some crazy staking club thing that might actually make sense on some level, but now that I've read a little bit, how can anyone think this is a good idea?

I thought everyone would give him random coins, he would put them all together because you can get more via staking if you have more coins in one spot, and everyone would share the profits. There would be enough issues with that business, and I'm not sure how much money people would make participating, but it seemed pretty straight forward and ok to do.

It turns out that the plan is give him BTC, he turns them into unknown coins, stakes them in unknown wallets, turns them into BTC and sends them back? How many ways for people to get screwed over in one business are we putting together? besides needing the operator to be legit, now you need him to be good at trading, and you need every coin he invests into to be legit also. What happens if he invests in a coin that turns out to be a scam? What happens if he mistimes a trade? What is stopping him from saying he did that if a coin crashes so he can just keep all the btc?

How many times has "give someone your coins so they can trade for you" worked out? Because despite the name, that's what this is. Claiming you are staking coins (and actually doing it) gives you a little breathing room if you fuck up on trading, but this seems insane to me.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 04:04:56 PM

Can I just ask something here? Am I reading right that he is saying he had 6950 computers mining with their CPU's? Or does he mean that he is CPU mining with graphics cards? Or is he saying he had 6950 cards and the program he was using was CPUMiner and he left the program running all day?

I'm pretty sure he meant Radeon HD 6950 cards but it took me a few passes to parse that text.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:26:34 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 10:23:42 PM by Gleb Gamow

cyberpinoy is trying to rewrite history. I tried looking for those posts where he admitted being a noob in 2014 and they're gone... almost. Damn internet, remembers inconvenient details.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

https://archive.is/FrhEC#selection-1281.1-1281.33

I am a very new person to mining...

(June 1, 2014)

"Wow! Simply, WOW! Not even I would ever, never go Full FODOR!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:33:01 PM

Can I just ask something here? Am I reading right that he is saying he had 6950 computers mining with their CPU's? Or does he mean that he is CPU mining with graphics cards? Or is he saying he had 6950 cards and the program he was using was CPUMiner and he left the program running all day?

I'm pretty sure he meant Radeon HD 6950 cards but it took me a few passes to parse that text.

Gleaned from Fadduh Hears a Fodor:

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:41:04 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 08:58:32 PM by Gleb Gamow

cyberpinoy is trying to rewrite history. I tried looking for those posts where he admitted being a noob in 2014 and they're gone... almost. Damn internet, remembers inconvenient details.

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

(June 1, 2014)

For a dude who's quick to the draw in sharing what he's learnt to his allies, Leroy Fodor NEVER mentioned Bitcoin prior to June, 2014, over three years after what he declared above, or since 2009 (5 years) where he's on record in stating that that's when he started buying and selling bitcoins.

In a bit, I'm going tear about his entire quote above using ONLY his words.

Troy Yates

The four "F's" In life leroy!!
F riends &
F amily will
F #*€ you
F irst
April 10, 2014 at 8:05am

Leroy Fodor

Thanks troy I should have listened when you told me that a long time ago LOL but u know me bro HAHA
April 10, 2014 at 9:13am
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:25:54 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 10:48:57 PM by Gleb Gamow

In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

December 8, 2012: Fire destroyed Leroy Fodor's first bitcoin mining operation.

Q1, 2013: Leroy Fodor rebuild the Internet Cafe, the most profitable aspect of the 3 businesses (bitcoin mining not being one of the three: Grocery, Internet Cafe and Disco [excluding his cock fighting venture at the same venue]). During the same timeframe, replacement(?) miners were purchased to replace the 4th business destroyed in the fire.

Q4, 2013: Now that the Internet Cafe was fully rebuilt and running profitably, Leroy Fodor put it up for sale so that he and his growing family could move to Davao and dedicate his life strictly to profitably mine cryptocurrencies, accomplishing the feat (moving to Davao) in Q3/Q4, 2014.

Question, you lying piece of shit, Leroy Fodor: If the above account is 100% true, then why on November 3, 2013, did you pen the following:

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/689298934427548

Leroy Fodor

November 3, 2013

It is truly amazing what your children hear, know and remember. Jhazmyne knows katrina and I are trying to get everything situated for coming back to the states, she also knows we are financially struggling with this task. Yesterday jhazmyne comes up to me and hands me 29 pesos of her money that I gave her last week for a party she went to. She said here daddy, Now we can go to Merica, we can get our plane trip to Merica for us. How sweet she is. Took her only money and wanted to contribute to go back home to "Merica"

@ StakeMiners' 140+ investors: Considered yourselves 100% fucked and say goodbye to your investments, for Leroy Fodor has 100% been called out and he's probably now making plans to exit the cryptocurrency community.

"Walk in the front door and go to the right, and that's where we had the barely-connected-to-the-Internet largest [coconut trees shaded solar-panel-powered] bitcoin mining operation in all the Philippines, having non-solar-powered fans blowing its excess heat out the no-glass barred windows almost 6 hours a day when the electric company was kind enough to supply us with such."

The following is Leroy Fodor's listing for the property and Internet Cafe which, by the way, doesn't mention an operational Internet Cafe, but it does depict how profitable it once was:

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/682271071797001

Leroy Fodor

October 19, 2013

We have a 420 square meter lot and building for sale. The building was built and can be converted back to a 2 level building. The building has it's own septic tank for the CR that is in place. It has Fresh water and a pump and tank for running water, the lot also has private access to the river. On the lot is also a Piggery with it's own septic tank. Spread throughout the lot are, 2 Mango trees (harvestable) Banana trees, Papaya tree, palm tree, coconut trees. We have the lot split, 120 SQM including the building and another lot of 300SqM which has the piggery.
Location: The Location is on the main Highway between Butuan and Surigao. There is a elementary school 2 minutes walking distance away, across the street is the Barangay Hall, the barangay Gym, Tanod Outpost, and A Health Center.
Businesses that could work in this lot:
This Lot has so Much potential because of it's great Location, We had a large grocery store in here that profited 50,000 A Month A disco Bar that profitted 8000 a Month and an internet cafe that profited 22,000 A month. We used the building for all 3 businesses and also lived in the building as well.
Other business Options:
Gold Buying Station. The location is situated at the bottom of 3 mountain outlets from 3 main mining industries, The Parada Gold mines, The Dil Pilar gold mines and the Tubai Gold mines. All 3 locations must directly pass your property in order to sell their gold and copper.
Perfect for a Call center. The building as it sits can hold 80 computer stations and with no rent and owning the building a call center would make Huge profit.
You could also use the lot and building for development of rental properties. Cabadbaran is growing tremendously, a new prince mall, new government centers, and city government structures. population grows by the month. This property is situated in the largest barangay in Cabadbaran with main Highway access. We have already had people interested in renting the property. But we want to Sell it so we have declined some of their offers. So this property would also be perfect as a rental investment to collect extra income.
Reason for selling: Moving Abroad.
120SQM lot including Building P450,000
300SqM =Piggery and trees P350,000
OR
Whole 420 SqM Lot including building and all others P750,000
Reasonable Owner Financing Available, on what is a RENT TO OWN Terms until full payment received. Financing MUST be paid in full by June 1, 2014. So your payments will reflect how many months left and how much your down payment is.
Call Or text for Information
or 63-946-761-6473

Question on the SAT:

Which of the following three business once owned by Leroy Fodor was the most profitable?

A. Grocery: 50,000 per month profit.
B. Internet Cafe: 22,000 per month profit.
C. Disco: 8,000 per month profit.
D. The Philippines largest bitcoin mining farm: ? per month profit.
E. The Piggery with its own septic tank: ? per month profit.
F. The Bullshit Facility: All the above multiplied by X per month profit.

If you answered B, then congratulations. You've successfully Gone Full FODOR!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:42:16 PM

Very unfortunate.

People like this fundamentally cannot be trusted unless they can own their mistakes.

Revising his history like that is a telltale sign of a sociopathic fraud.

Never, ever go Full FODOR!

Looks like this fucker, Leroy Fodor, is deleting posts on this forum that I've called out proving he's a Goddamn liar.

June 1, 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626545.msg7070994#msg7070994

I've been reading a ton of stuff online (here and elsewhere) with the goal of learning to mine bitcoin, on a small scale. It seems the only advice out there for a "small scale" miner is "DON'T DO IT!" Are all these people just trying to stop competition? I understand that running just one little ASIC isn't going to make me rich, and probably wont earn enough to cover electricity, but a person's gotta start somewhere.

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research. I had not joined but gained a little bit of knowledge here. But this thread made me want to join and post my opinion.

Please before you read farther, if you get your pannies in a bunch when someone puts the blatant obvious truth in your face, I deeply encourage you to just move on to the next thread, I am sure I will ruffle some sleeves in my post. I am a very honest person.

I have to agree with the original poster. Sometimes even the attitudes of the posters on some of these forums I go to are just not right. Threads that should be easily answered by long time miners are left alone for months at a time, if they ever even do get answered at all. Some threads asking for help with easy codes that can be copied and pasted are not done but given a run around about everything but the code the OP needed. It really honestly does seem as tho people in this industry want to discourage new comers. Sometimes you get a good answer that seems genuine, I see a few in here, but most of the time I have even told myself what the OP made this thread about.

Now to give how I feel about the thread, Bottom line, when a member asks how to do something and we will pick a super great thread with a perfect set up, lets say i post I am getting 900KH/s and I want to solo mine, can someone help me set this up thru GUIminer please. Or tell me how I can get BFGminer or CGMiner to work with my AMD A6 tri core Radeon Processor.

The first 10 posts or more are going to say Dont do it, your wasting your time, forget about it, but the honest truth is it doesnt help him do what he wants to do and that is not what he asked. So these respondents to him are either deterring him to accomplish a goal he had in mind, or dont know the codes and information to give him to answer his question and are just trolling the forum to add posts to their profile or genuinely feel he may be wasting his time.

Unfortunately his questions did not ask anywhere what is your opinion on if I have enough computing power to be successful, nor did he ask for your thoughts, he asked for your help. To me that means regardless of your opinion he will search until he can get the help he needs, and by answering him with a one liner you just wasted his and your time.

Lets say these posts are correct and he is wasting his time, So what, is it your power, is it your time hes wasting, you felt the need to waste his andwith your one liner.

Heres some advice, the proper answer to his question would have been to give him the info he asked for if you had it, then warn him of his options. but let him make the decision.

The bottom line is you can mine with the smallest amount of hashing power and you have a "chance" to make money. Will it be a substantial amount, who knows you dont know and I dont know, that's the great thing about Mining bitcoins, if everyone knew exactly which block it was and how to get it first this rat race would not exist. He absolutely has a tiny tiny tiny chance to hit that 1 block that contains those 25 sweet coins, you dont even know if he will do it in the first 10 seconds hes mining. so why not just give him the answer he is looking for or like other posts just not answer him at all.

Situations like these are what made me wonder if people are trying to deter solo mining and new comers, because if you look at some charts of found blocks, and who it was that found them, you will see Unknown is only 3rd on the list on a lot of charts I looked at, and a good portion of unknown represents solo miners.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/discouraging-small-miners-only-to-quell-compition.320014/

Quote from: cyberpinoy on March 15, 2015, 01:20:03 PM
Unrelated once again cause you dont have the whole story, Yes I did start a business in JUNE purposely to see if you could make money in bitcoins without investing anything, it was a project I put together quite successfully, just becasue I traded them since 2009 does not mean I am not allowed to start projects Gleb. I did not lie, I started in 2009 trading Bitcoins buying and selling them, in June I started a project to see if you really could get a good honest business going in crypto without investing a dime out of your pocket, and I did it. and it is possible. Thank you for showing everyone how hard work and dedication really pays off.

Keep trying Gleb the troll you are failing at every turn.

Leroy CAN NOT offer up one iota of proof that he even knew about Bitcoin prior to 2014.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:12:53 AM

(June 1, 2014)

Found more proof, thanks to the WBM (it was Leroy Fodor's very fist post on this forum that I found but didn't screenshot it upon quoting it): http://web.archive.org/web/20140618124533/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=338432;sa=showPosts;start=20

The above not only honestly proves 1,000,000,000% that Katrina Fodor is a retard for being married to Leroy, but that in no motherfuckin' way in hell was Leroy Fodor aware of Bitcoin prior to June 1, 2014, with him even expressing that he thought it was some sort of Ponzi scheme on his Facebook page, ergo impossible for him to buy and sell bitcoins in 2009 and later owning a single GH/s of mining equipment (solar power operated or not) prior to when he declared doing such, again, on his Facebook page and subsequently on this and other cryptocurrency forums from June, 2014, forward.

Leroy Fodor is 100% a serial liar, and anybody who invests in his Ponzi scheme has Gone Full FODOR!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:54:47 AM

Here's another post that our venerable Leroy Fodor deleted from this forum depicting his as a NOOB: http://web.archive.org/web/20140617150013/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=338432;sa=showPosts

Yep, the last person I outed out who also had a GoFundMe page was the venerable Curtis Green: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045937.0. Note that he's no longer around: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62129

Who was Curis Green? Just another lying sack of shit once on this forum who was also a mod on Silk Road, who owns a bathtub company in Utah, and who two rogue FBI agents pretended to drown his ass in a hotel bathtub is all who.

Leroy Fodor may still be able to lie to his retard wife, family and cigarette-butt-eating alien friends there in the Philippines, but he has 100% lost all cred in this community. RIP, Leroy Fodor. You've been excellent SPORT!

Never, ever go Full FODOR!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:18:36 AM

http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/#post-4023

There are things I still need to research and look into. Even people who have been in bitcoins longer than me, they have no idea what it really is, what its uses really are, and why it is important, all they know is I buy at this price I sell at this price and WOW i'm still rich.

Unrelated once again cause you dont have the whole story, Yes I did start a business in JUNE purposely to see if you could make money in bitcoins without investing anything, it was a project I put together quite successfully, just becasue I traded them since 2009 does not mean I am not allowed to start projects Gleb. I did not lie, I started in 2009 trading Bitcoins buying and selling them, in June I started a project to see if you really could get a good honest business going in crypto without investing a dime out of your pocket, and I did it. and it is possible. Thank you for showing everyone how hard work and dedication really pays off.

Keep trying Gleb the troll you are failing at every turn.

There weren't many people involved in Bitcoin in 2009, but the few that were prior to Leroy Fodor joining their ranks didn't have a clue about Bitcoin. What a total motherfuckin' lyin' piece of shit this Leroy Fodor turned out to be. And to think he had so much promise to just me a normal lyin' piece of shit.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:33:16 AM

And, another post deleted from this forum by the venerable Leroy Fodor: http://web.archive.org/web/20140617150013/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=338432;sa=showPosts

Once a serial liar, always a serial liar.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:33:08 AM

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/64-prime-dice-best-gambling-site-in-the-web/

There are ways to set up a martingale method that could make you win win win, and a site that resets the seeds sporadically can stop this from happening. If it is in fact the site doing this, then that makes this game provably UNFAIR, if it is in fact Cloud fare doing it then Prime dice has to accept the responsibility of making sure the security is not interrupting their customers gaming. either way the problem needs fixed.

@ 140+ investors of StakeMiners, say goodbye to your investments as Leroy Fodor tries to parlay your coins with his patented Martingale betting system.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:48:51 AM

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/449-starting-your-own-bitcoin-business/

Yes if you sign into any faucet on my site you can make money simply by filling in a captcha. For em building that site is not that complicated I have been making websites for a long time since HTML was the only language used to build them actually. And yes everything on that site is a referral link

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=436;area=showposts;sa=topics

It does not have referral or affiliate offerings but I am thinking of adding this in the future.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:14:50 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 05:34:07 AM by Gleb Gamow

Anybody what to bet $100 against me in stating that somewhere right now in Davao, Philippines, is one very, very, very pissed off Bitcoiner?

Leroy's Daughter: Daddy, why are you crying? And why we no go to "Merica" yet after I gave you my last 20 pesos?
Katrina: Please leave daddy alone and go and play with little Leroy.
Leroy Fodor: Why won't they leave me alone? They're nothin' but a bunch of greedy fuckers!
Little Leroy: Has daddy Gone Full FODOR!?
Grandma Fodor: Please come back home to "Merica", Leroy. I will pray for you till you get here. Walmart is hiring for bathroom cleaners. I'll send you and Katrina the link.

Where the fuck did I fail in getting the facts correct?

Everywhere cause you don't know the process involved. Its not as simple as, oh yea Ill give these people some cash and woo hoo were on a plane on our way home. Smiley
Like I said you have gaps in your research.

Jun 29, 2011 http://www.slideshare.net/no2mininginpalawan/open-for-business-in-the-philippines

Leroy Fodor , Owner at K&L Grafix

We have a great opportunity for anyone who wants it fast. We are selling extremely cheap because in 8 months we made enough money that I can get my wife back to america. We have to sell by april that is why this is all so inexpensive. we are selling our whole estate. EVERYTHING.

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

Talk about gaps! First, you made enough money in 8 months so that you can get Katrina Fodor, your wife, back to the US. Then, one month shy of three years later, you're on this forum seeking a loan, all the while on other forums on the internet you're bragging about how rich you are.

Exactly where and what gaps did I leave out, Leroy Fodor?
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:01:59 AM

Well we know for sure he never experienced the pain of CPU/GPU mining.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:56:41 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 06:29:17 PM by Xian01

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/64-prime-dice-best-gambling-site-in-the-web/
There are ways to set up a martingale method that could make you win win win, and a site that resets the seeds sporadically can stop this from happening. If it is in fact the site doing this, then that makes this game provably UNFAIR, if it is in fact Cloud fare doing it then Prime dice has to accept the responsibility of making sure the security is not interrupting their customers gaming. either way the problem needs fixed.
@ 140+ investors of StakeMiners, say goodbye to your investments as Leroy Fodor tries to parlay your coins with his patented Martingale betting system.

Martingale is not a sound strategy to apply on Bitcoin-based dice games.

See the story of degenerate forum denizen, MRKLYE -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642090.0
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:25:11 PM

Pain is a strong word. I miss the GPU mining! I prefer the words: "multi-beer project"

Beer to set it up
And then beer to stay cool
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:42:00 PM

Pain? That's when btc mining was fun! And decentralised!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:16:48 PM

Pain! That's what Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners' investors will feel when they finally realize they've been honestly had, comin' back to this forum cryin' their fuckin' eyes out while seekin' help from fellow monumental asshole dudes currently warnin' them to exit their position because Leroy refuses to offer up one iota of proof of altcoins honestly being staked oppose to his venerable operation honestly being nothing short of a Ponzi scheme.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:02:16 PM

Pain! That's what Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners' investors will feel when they finally realize they've been honestly had, comin' back to this forum cryin' their fuckin' eyes out while seekin' help from fellow monumental asshole dudes currently warnin' them to exit their position because Leroy refuses to offer up one iota of proof of altcoins honestly being staked oppose to his venerable operation honestly being nothing short of a Ponzi scheme.

Well I know he is Staking PayCon and hopefully he doesn't get too angry for this but here is atleast one address when I was giving him some advice on optimal sized Blocks and handling criticism from people (the same things I've been saying here).

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/paycon/address.php?address=PVKVPfVB3yijNaL2jRPx9NPF2TjbwLAiTk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: