Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:15:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294750 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:22:06 PM

Who said the following: An expert or a NOOB?

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/879225912101515?pnref=story

Leroy Fodor

October 13, 2014

Hello ALl I am now living in davao, and a few of us here are looking for some serious Filipinos who want to not only make a lot of money but also begin and be part of the first big and new industry in the philippines, We are looking to start a Bitcoin Mining pool dedicated for Filipi9no residenmts only (yes this would include expats living here) The smallest Chinese bitcoin farm makes over 280,000 USD a month. Thats right a quarter of a million dollars a month. we have upgraded our farm once again and are selling two of our 1Thash dragon miners. for only 70,000 pesos each. these 2 miners have an income of over 40,000 pesos a month and cost only 1500 Pesos in electric. If you live in the davao area we will even come to your home deliver the machines and hook them up for you free of charge. Our hopes is to have the server by end of december and have our own Philippines mining pool that will payout bigger than any other mining pool to date. Dont let the chinese beat us again at a game everyone can play become part of this new industry now. You can PM me for farther details.
If you have been watching me closely like my friend Lucas Musser you will know how fast i have grown from owning no equipment 6 months ago to now having the largest mining farm in the Philippines. The income is great, the job even better. This country prides itself on following the example of others yet none of you have done that to date, you should start now before its to late, this opportunity will not wait for you, it will surely pass you right by and leave you in the dust trust me I know.

Does one trust an expert or a NOOB?

So, Leroy Inc. upgraded his farm hence selling off the obsolete equipment, eh? To upgrade to use what machines?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:24:45 PM

HIs project is probably just mocking you or some other scumbag trying to rob people.

I am not being conned by anyone because I'm not giving any money to any random over the internet.

he can be completely full of shit, but that doesn't change the posts he found of you saying shit that doesn't match up timeline wise.

I'm just trying to help you out a little, because you haven't proven to be the scumbag that most of the people starting up businesses prove to be, yet, but if you want to keep ranting and raving and making yourself look stupid, go right ahead. Bruno could come here and say he made the whole thing up and I still wouldn't dream of doing business with you because your actions on this thread make you seem insane.

@Cyberpinoy

I hope you are not going to continue to go on rants, attack people questioning your creditability and make accusations without proof. All you would need to do is to be respectful of the people questioning the claims you make and own up to embellished truths but you are making yourself look unprofessional by engaging people in this manner.

Who asked you to come here to knock some sense into Leroy Fodor, thus ending our Comedy Gold Thread?  Wink
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:32:19 PM

One thing I will say bruno is not stupid, he is very smart, he knows his psychology too, some of the stuff he does you can only find in Psychology books in college. Why he has wasted all that knowledge he has to troll people on forums I will never know, he could be using it for much more p[roductive ways.

But at the end of the day Bruno is the true definition of a con man. And you sir are being conned by him right now.

I'm fucked! Just found out that Leroy Fodor has read the same college books I supposedly read sans a single day of higher education unlike himself earning his business degree, thus affording himself to become a Forex expert prior to selling his portfolio so to get into bitcoin mining, then building the largest solar powered bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines next to the home of the cigarette-butt-eating alien that was burnt to the ground by jealous local fellow cock fighters who once purchased their needed cock pellets from Leroy's Grocery-cum-Internet Cafe-cum-disco-cum-cock-fighting venue-cum-bitcoin mining farm-cum-living quarters-cum-Bullshit Inc.

Bruno is the true definition of a con man = Leroy is the definition of person you can honestly trust in all of BitLand, a coinage used as part of his venerable website.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:42:02 PM

Who asked you to come here to knock some sense into Leroy Fodor, thus ending our Comedy Gold Thread?  Wink

I've been lurking like 8 pages now so I couldn't help myself Tongue Maybe there needs to be the voice of reason once in a while?
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 07:49:42 PM

Bruno understand this, your information is gapped, you dont have everything, just becasue I made a post years after I got into something does not make me liar, your not the encyclopedia you think you are trust me. The sites were started long after I was first introduced to bitcoin and long after I first started mining because people needed them. They came here for answers how to do thing and the people like you were rude with one line answers like "well if you need to ask that you dont need to be mining" or " solo mining is useless dont do it" And it just got under my skin, people wanted help and the people that could help them would not. SO I made a place that made it easy for them to get the info they wanted, And new people use it every day.

You sure do love to degrade anything positive I do and its gets tiring after a while. I am not sure why you are so jealous of me and why you feel threatened by me, but you need to get over yourself Bruno. You are only important to the people who pay you to attack others on this forum, and stop acting like you dont do that because anyone who knows your history knows better.

Believe what you wish, StakeMiners is growing and doing things that is adding to the legitimacy of the site that not even your tactics can destroy. StakeMiners nor me is a scam or scammer, and deep down you know it. You sure cant prove that we are, because every time your asked to show where I have stolen from someone, scammed someone or not held my end of a business deal up, you avoid the question , go fabricate another post with contradicting time lines and lies to do your best to make one look as if they are lying. Heck you cant even show where any of these lies you think you have fabricated well have hurt anyone or made anyone lose money.

You said things like "ask leroy for your investment back and see what happens, I blew that out of the water and have never discouraged anyone form getting thier investment back, yes we have early withdraw fees, and for the right reason to and they are outlined and explained many times including the day you make your deposit. heck a little while ago I returned a total of 12 BTC to 2 investors. I didnt have to wait 2 months, i didnt ignore them or hide from them, I actually processed them before the site says they will be processed.

So keep up with your competitive tactics, i am not sure what I am competing with you over, nor why you feel threatened that you must resort to lying and fabricating things, while acting like your not but whatever man.

I personally find you very hypocritical to be the scammer liar and theif you are and attack people for doing the very things you do, You espouse this level of trust and protector and its you they need protection from. You seriously disgust me your like the pot who calls the kettle black around here.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 07:57:26 PM

Who asked you to come here to knock some sense into Leroy Fodor, thus ending our Comedy Gold Thread?  Wink

I've been lurking like 8 pages now so I couldn't help myself Tongue Maybe there needs to be the voice of reason once in a while?

Sir i am sorry its hard to hold my composure with Bruno, He is just very annoying. I told everyone before it doesn't matter how many times you disprove bruno he just comes back with something different. The nicer and more professional you are to him the more arrogant and foul mouthed he becomes to the point of calling your wife a retard. Bruno has to have the lasty word, and he want you involved, he will bait you with arrogant PMS calling you names just to get under your skin. Errr its just very annoying.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:08:32 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 08:21:45 PM by Crestington

Bruno understand this, your information is gapped, you dont have everything, just becasue I made a post years after I got into something does not make me liar, your not the encyclopedia you think you are trust me. The sites were started long after I was first introduced to bitcoin and long after I first started mining because people needed them. They came here for answers how to do thing and the people like you were rude with one line answers like "well if you need to ask that you dont need to be mining" or " solo mining is useless dont do it" And it just got under my skin, people wanted help and the people that could help them would not. SO I made a place that made it easy for them to get the info they wanted, And new people use it every day.

You sure do love to degrade anything positive I do and its gets tiring after a while. I am not sure why you are so jealous of me and why you feel threatened by me, but you need to get over yourself Bruno. You are only important to the people who pay you to attack others on this forum, and stop acting like you dont do that because anyone who knows your history knows better.

Believe what you wish, StakeMiners is growing and doing things that is adding to the legitimacy of the site that not even your tactics can destroy. StakeMiners nor me is a scam or scammer, and deep down you know it. You sure cant prove that we are, because every time your asked to show where I have stolen from someone, scammed someone or not held my end of a business deal up, you avoid the question , go fabricate another post with contradicting time lines and lies to do your best to make one look as if they are lying. Heck you cant even show where any of these lies you think you have fabricated well have hurt anyone or made anyone lose money.

You said things like "ask leroy for your investment back and see what happens, I blew that out of the water and have never discouraged anyone form getting thier investment back, yes we have early withdraw fees, and for the right reason to and they are outlined and explained many times including the day you make your deposit. heck a little while ago I returned a total of 12 BTC to 2 investors. I didnt have to wait 2 months, i didnt ignore them or hide from them, I actually processed them before the site says they will be processed.

So keep up with your competitive tactics, i am not sure what I am competing with you over, nor why you feel threatened that you must resort to lying and fabricating things, while acting like your not but whatever man.

I personally find you very hypocritical to be the scammer liar and theif you are and attack people for doing the very things you do, You espouse this level of trust and protector and its you they need protection from. You seriously disgust me your like the pot who calls the kettle black around here.

Do you see what I mean about going on rants and attacking people over the things that they say?

@Cyberpinoy

I hope you are not going to continue to go on rants, attack people questioning your creditability and make accusations without proof. All you would need to do is to be respectful of the people questioning the claims you make and own up to embellished truths but you are making yourself look unprofessional by engaging people in this manner

Who asked you to come here to knock some sense into Leroy Fodor, thus ending our Comedy Gold Thread?  Wink

Sir i am sorry its hard to hold my composure with Bruno, He is just very annoying. I told everyone before it doesn't matter how many times you disprove bruno he just comes back with something different. The nicer and more professional you are to him the more arrogant and foul mouthed he becomes to the point of calling your wife a retard. Bruno has to have the lasty word, and he want you involved, he will bait you with arrogant PMS calling you names just to get under your skin. Errr its just very annoying.

Then let him have the last word and respond in a polite and professional way because you are not doing yourself any justice by trying to one-up someone. If I walked into a business and the owner was having an argument with an irate customer I would think twice about doing business there because the owner can't keep cool and that causes problems, on the other hand if the customer was making a huge fuss but the owner was calm, answered questions and attempted to work with the customer to resolve their complaints I would have more respect for the owner to be able to keep composure in those circumstances.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:11:59 PM

WHY DID YOU DELETE THE THREE POSTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT HERE DEPICTING YOU A NEWBIE OPPOSE TO ONE THAT'S BEEN INVOLVED IN BITCOIN SINCE 2009?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:15:15 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 08:40:53 PM by Gleb Gamow

heck a little while ago I returned a total of 12 BTC to 2 investors.

You have yet to provide proof of that transaction in spite of being asked dozens of times to do such, and...

WHY DID YOU DELETE THE THREE POSTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT HERE DEPICTING YOU A NEWBIE OPPOSE TO ONE THAT'S BEEN INVOLVED IN BITCOIN SINCE 2009?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:20:40 PM

You espouse this level of trust and protector and its you they need protection from.

If I'm so unimportant, then why are you having so much trouble trying to brokeback-quit me, thus giving my position that much more cred in discrediting you for the fuckin' liar you are?

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:24:51 PM

She is too a retard, for no sane women would've married you, let alone stay with your lyin' ass for years unless she is a retard. Q.E.D. Now, put away Orwell's 1984 and answer the following:

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:47:04 PM

That's fuckin' scary that people continue to come to you for cryptocurrency advice when my thread clearly depicts a person, your lyin' piece of shit ass, Leroy Fodor, as one that clearly doesn't have a fuckin' clue what he's talkin' 'bout: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140843.0

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:55:58 PM

http://forums.tomorrowsretail.net/index.php?/topic/24972-can-being-too-honest-be-considered-a-turnoff/#comment-237485

I never hide the truth, some people love me for my open opinion and ability to not be scared and call anyone out about anything when I catch them in a lie or fabrication of truth, others hate me. The ones who like me are the ones who like the truth getting out and calling a liars bluff but are to scared to do it themselves, the ones who hate me are the ones usually lieing and trying to evade the truth at all costs as I call them on every bluff they make.

There I go again, posting shit written in the past that bears no relevance to today.

http://forums.tomorrowsretail.net/index.php?/topic/24972-can-being-too-honest-be-considered-a-turnoff/#comment-237643

A good point is made here, Sometimes it is wisest to know the truth but not speak it. I guess there are situations where the truth can do more than set one free but encage them in a situation they could have avoided by just staying silent.

Mobile truth dictates that "staying silent" is no longer in vogue, hence Leroy Fodor's epic diatribes espousing subject matter not related to the subject matter, but that doesn't matter because next week he'll be on some BBQ-themed forum disproving string theory.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:02:25 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 09:43:22 PM by Gleb Gamow

http://forums.tomorrowsretail.net/index.php?/topic/28901-first-timer-in-website-flipping/#comment-237484

A good dice game, or bitcoin casino, or a casino that accepts a lot of different crypto currencies, once its established you could make a mint on those babies. and it only takes a few months for them to become established a lot of gamblers in the bitcoin world. Me included

I surrender! From now on I will praise Leroy Fodor's Ponzi scheme and funnel retards to his site so that Leroy can gamble their moneys away. Don't believe? Watch! (you guys are goin' love it!)

EDIT: As promised because I no longer lie, a new thread depicting Leroy Fodor an added pillar to the cryptocurrency community: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1145924

Please contribute over there sans satire because such WILL be reported if I recognize such and I know satire when I see it so DON'T press your luck.

EDIT: In two weeks I WILL be changing my sig, but right now I'm locked out from deleting it, so I hope that doesn't negate my new stance toward Leroy Fodor, cryptocurrency's favorite son.

I expect Leroy Fodor coming here any minute now to thank me for reversing my position. Soon, we hope, more people will become aware of StakeMiners with my latest honest effort.

Further, I wish to apologize for declaring Leroy's wife a retard and include her in their ranks. I duly hope they accept my apology, for it was totally uncalled for in degrading them like I had.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 12:18:25 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 12:40:50 AM by cyberpinoy

Bruno I do not remember deleting anything, I am not sure where whatever posts you are talking about went, and I think from what we see here if they existed you would have them somewhere in that folder of Leroy Fodor you keep on your computer. So you can keep asking about those posts, But I do not recall ever deleting anything form my account.

I would not consider myself to be a pillar of anything. I just want to offer a good service people can trust.

I seriously doubt you have have "given up" so there would be no need to thank you.

I have played around on primedice and pocketdice.io, (who hasn't) I have an account on Poker Shibes, but I have never invested a massive amount of anything there. The fact I am in the profit on the games i played I am quite satisfied and have no need to venture there. If I ever went to vegas and put 20 bucks in a machine and won 100 id be done for the weekend. I do not own nor have I ever said i owned a martingale system, that system was created in the 18 century. I most certainly would never gamble with someone elses money not even if they asked me to.

when that post you quoted was written i was playing on primedice a lot thus why i said Me Included, meaning at that time in my life I was playing around gambling on Prime dice, What it did not show was I actually did not invest there at that time, everything I won on prime dice started from the faucet. to take a 1200 satoshi faucet to 0.33 BTC is actually awesome luck, and as you can see my total profit now is 0.30 and I no longer play. Thats what seperates one who plays around for fun from an addicted gambler.

TOTAL PROFIT 0.30674003
TOTAL BETS 343376

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:24:20 AM

Bruno I do not remember deleting anything, I am not sure where whatever posts you are talking about went, and I think from what we see here if they existed you would have them somewhere in that folder of Leroy Fodor you keep on your computer. So you can keep asking about those posts, But I do not recall ever deleting anything form my account.

I would not consider myself to be a pillar of anything. I just want to offer a good service people can trust.

I seriously doubt you have have "given up" so there would be no need to thank you.

I have played around on primedice and pocketdice.io, (who hasn't) I have an account on Poker Shibes, but I have never invested a massive amount of anything there. The fact I am in the profit on the games i played I am quite satisfied and have no need to venture there. If I ever went to vegas and put 20 bucks in a machine and won 100 id be done for the weekend. I do not own nor have I ever said i owned a martingale system, that system was created in the 18 century. I most certainly would never gamble with someone elses money not even if they asked me to.

when that post you quoted was written i was playing on primedice a lot thus why i said Me Included, meaning at that time in my life I was playing around gambling on Prime dice, What it did not show was I actually did not invest there at that time, everything I won on prime dice started from the faucet. to take a 1200 satoshi faucet to 0.33 BTC is actually awesome luck, and as you can see my total profit now is 0.30 and I no longer play. Thats what seperates one who plays around for fun from an addicted gambler.

TOTAL PROFIT 0.30674003
TOTAL BETS 343376

Hey, bud, I promised you that I would no longer get into a pissing match with you, hence starting my apology thread to hopefully garner more customers your way: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1145924.msg12074409#msg12074409

Even though the thread is not self-moderated, I have a very, very, very strict policy set up where if anybody breaks the rules, they will be reported to the mods and have their posts deleted. Together, we can make StakeMiners a brand.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:02:04 AM

TOTAL PROFIT 0.30674003
TOTAL BETS 343376

Hey, bud, I promised you that I would no longer get into a pissing match with you, hence starting my apology thread to hopefully garner more customers your way: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1145924.msg12074409#msg12074409

Even though the thread is not self-moderated, I have a very, very, very strict policy set up where if anybody breaks the rules, they will be reported to the mods and have their posts deleted. Together, we can make StakeMiners a brand.

What?Huh Why the sudden reversal of opinion? I am skeptical of this because it's full 1080 and makes me think it's a tarp.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:50:28 AM

TOTAL PROFIT 0.30674003
TOTAL BETS 343376

What?Huh Why the sudden reversal of opinion? I am skeptical of this because it's full 1080 and makes me think it's a tarp.

Seriously, it's not a tarp. Feel free to weigh in at my new thread, making doubly sure you follow my lead where no satire is allowed otherwise them type of posts WILL be reported to the mods.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:14:20 AM

TOTAL PROFIT 0.30674003
TOTAL BETS 343376

Seriously, it's not a tarp. Feel free to weigh in at my new thread, making doubly sure you follow my lead where no satire is allowed otherwise them type of posts WILL be reported to the mods.

I guess my question is why the sudden change in disposition?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:00:40 PM

TOTAL PROFIT 0.30674003
TOTAL BETS 343376

I guess my question is why the sudden change in disposition?

What change? I've always been fond of blue tarps. But, if my happenstance, you're speaking of theme-slash-title of this thread, I've gone ahead and changed the title.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: