Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181171 times)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:11:59 PM

The simple practice of risk vs reward is always a must in bitcoin. Investing is the more profitable option rather storing is the safest option. You should know this! Smiley
Investment is the prifitable and high risk.and yoo only have chance 50% of winning but it saving not have a big profit but its 100% safe and you wont worry to your money .
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:17:48 PM

Saving is the best option rather then investing.. Invetment involves great capital and u cant ignore the risk factor if you invest and if you have to suffer from losses then its definitely bad decision but if u save then atleast your entire fund is safe with u..
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:23:07 AM

Saving is putting money aside bit by bit, to make a lump sum. You need to save for a particular goal, like having money for a holiday, a depoist on house, or any emergencies that might crop up. Often saving is taken to mean putting your money into cash products, like bank and building society accounts, and thats how define savings.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:53:25 AM

As an individual or family it is nearly impossible to save and invest because every fucking thing is so goddamned expensive.

And if you do happen to save and "invest" you get paid nothing for it or have it stolen by Wall Street and Washington.

Every time I hear someone blaming individuals or families for "not saving" I want to punch their teeth in.

Yup. It's expensive, plus you get next to NO interest on your savings.

Let's face it: this is on purpose. The Government doesn't want thrift. It wants good like Consumer-Bots who will spend themselves into oblivious, power the World's economy, make the Banks & CC companies rich, and generate MOAR tax revenue. 

In short, they want rats on a treadmill.
Society is so done. Watching the states going down from a distance even, hurts.

Dotakels

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:48:24 AM

Saving is putting money aside bit by bit, to make a lump sum. You need to save for a particular goal, like having money for a holiday, a depoist on house, or any emergencies that might crop up. Often saving is taken to mean putting your money into cash products, like bank and building society accounts, and thats how define savings.
but in a country like USA saving is no their priority because they want that every american spend all of they money so that the money in circulation will be the same and avoid the bankruptcies.
Cinnob0n

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

-Credits (CRE) Miner/Enthusiast

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:14:11 AM

As bitcoin is bound to reach a price of $1000 or more in the future, it's best to invest as much as you can. It'll take some time, but it'll happen.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:51:05 AM

As an individual or family it is nearly impossible to save and invest because every fucking thing is so goddamned expensive.

And if you do happen to save and "invest" you get paid nothing for it or have it stolen by Wall Street and Washington.

Every time I hear someone blaming individuals or families for "not saving" I want to punch their teeth in.

Yup. It's expensive, plus you get next to NO interest on your savings.

Let's face it: this is on purpose. The Government doesn't want thrift. It wants good like Consumer-Bots who will spend themselves into oblivious, power the World's economy, make the Banks & CC companies rich, and generate MOAR tax revenue. 

In short, they want rats on a treadmill.
Exactly WTF are we supposed to invest in?

i would invest in bitcoin or in a plot, the latter is still viagle if you have enough money to buy one that is big enough, they always have value even after many years, they are a good investment imho
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:19:33 PM

The simple practice of risk vs reward is always a must in bitcoin. Investing is the more profitable option rather storing is the safest option. You should know this! Smiley

Yes its true but if you can do both why you only do the investment? Sure both is profitble but the higher risk always investing and the storing things is the safest way to earn some money altough the result is lower than investment but it still worth

Since i bought Bitcoin, the price decreased 40%, not a really good investment, or atleast it carries alot of risk.

But the potential reward is also good. I mean i look for atleast a 1000% return, so my current -40% pending loss will be dwarfed by the potential profit.

If you just invest in bitcoin better not to use that bitcoin for anything, just stack it as many as you want but its a little bit risky right? So if you really want to get profit better do trading with some of your bitcoin that you bought may be that will cover your 40% lost altough its not too much but its worth to try rather than stack it just like that
operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:25:25 PM

Yes its true but if you can do both why you only do the investment? Sure both is profitble but the higher risk always investing and the storing things is the safest way to earn some money altough the result is lower than investment but it still worth

Since i bought Bitcoin, the price decreased 40%, not a really good investment, or atleast it carries alot of risk.

But the potential reward is also good. I mean i look for atleast a 1000% return, so my current -40% pending loss will be dwarfed by the potential profit.

If you just invest in bitcoin better not to use that bitcoin for anything, just stack it as many as you want but its a little bit risky right? So if you really want to get profit better do trading with some of your bitcoin that you bought may be that will cover your 40% lost altough its not too much but its worth to try rather than stack it just like that

Yes I think this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin as the prices are fallen down. So If you invest today then it could be better choice as the Financial Guru's have predicted that the future of bitcoin is safe and it will reach to a new level so its better to invest right now.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:25:08 AM

Yes I think this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin as the prices are fallen down. So If you invest today then it could be better choice as the Financial Guru's have predicted that the future of bitcoin is safe and it will reach to a new level so its better to invest right now.
Yeah make another income or a business to cover your loss in investment. Don't just wait to your investment or dont hope that you will earn in investment, have another income so that you can earn more profit and the loss of your one asset can recover by those left assets.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:05:28 AM

Yeah make another income or a business to cover your loss in investment. Don't just wait to your investment or dont hope that you will earn in investment, have another income so that you can earn more profit and the loss of your one asset can recover by those left assets.

Yes bitcoin is the best option at present to invest. But I feel that if you are looking for long term investment then  Gold and Stocks are also better options. Just Own it And Forget it Don't hesitate even if the prices are going down and stocks you can sell at any point of time when you think that you are earning a good profit out of it.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:20:25 AM

Small Investments in Diversified products can be profitable. And Save money in the bank so that you may need it at the time of emergencies. If you in diversified products the risk factor is divided and you can cover up your losses from other products so it can be profitable.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:28:14 AM

Investments are good if you know when and where to invest.
If I were you, I would initially go to a good Consultant, tell him about my portfolio (my current earnings, expenses, savings, etc), take advice and then invest.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:54:54 AM

Yes bitcoin is the best option at present to invest. But I feel that if you are looking for long term investment then  Gold and Stocks are also better options. Just Own it And Forget it Don't hesitate even if the prices are going down and stocks you can sell at any point of time when you think that you are earning a good profit out of it.

Yes its true but actually you really need a real job so that you can save some of your salary to invest in this bitcoin or gold or stocks. If you got no money how are you going to invest in it. Gold is for the long term investment and the price is raise just a bit altough every year it will be high but if you want a great profit still better do bitcoin
Dr. Pepper

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:32:14 AM

Whether you save or invest depends on how much money coming in you have. Personally I like to save most of my money and invest a little in bitcoin. I think bitcoin could be a decent investment in the long run so I plan to hold for a couple of years at least but if bitcoin doesn't really go where I want it to or fails then I'll still have my savings.

gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:52:02 PM

Whether you save or invest depends on how much money coming in you have. Personally I like to save most of my money and invest a little in bitcoin. I think bitcoin could be a decent investment in the long run so I plan to hold for a couple of years at least but if bitcoin doesn't really go where I want it to or fails then I'll still have my savings.

Very Rightly said. Make small investments and diversify it into different products. I also believe in investing small amount in bitcoin as the future of bitcoin is secure I can afford to take risk by investing it into bitcoins and hold it for couple of years and trade it when the right time comes.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:43:04 PM

Yes its true but actually you really need a real job so that you can save some of your salary to invest in this bitcoin or gold or stocks. If you got no money how are you going to invest in it. Gold is for the long term investment and the price is raise just a bit altough every year it will be high but if you want a great profit still better do bitcoin
Yeah you wont hope only to bitcointalk or in signature campaign you must have a real job that have a salary every month. And then if you have a free time join to bitcoin so that you have a extra income.
tatu

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:16:39 PM

Very Rightly said. Make small investments and diversify it into different products. I also believe in investing small amount in bitcoin as the future of bitcoin is secure I can afford to take risk by investing it into bitcoins and hold it for couple of years and trade it when the right time comes.

Secure in what way? Secure as a technology perhaps but it could fail as a currency or could run into trouble if the price drops so much that it isn't profitable to mine.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:39:17 PM

Secure in what way? Secure as a technology perhaps but it could fail as a currency or could run into trouble if the price drops so much that it isn't profitable to mine.

We believe that it will be secure in the future course of time. So it's good invest at this stage and ya it could fail but thinking on that perspective that it could fail and we don't invest today then it would be foolishness so its better to invest small amount in bitcoins.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:38:34 PM

It depends on what is the inflow of cash i.e, what is the monthly income If the income is less then it would be spend in day to day expenses nothing is saved and if saved that would be minimal can't invest anything from that money and rate of inflation is increasing day by day so it becomes difficult even to save for an average earning individual.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: