Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:05:35 AM

Investing more produces but also more risky than saving. With a variety of considerations, invest better for me. At least our money grows little bit. Bitcoin or gold is my favorite.

If you are with gold, by just saving it you will have the value of it on a progressive appreciation. The same thing with bitcoin, so if you are wise enough you will choose to invest at both things and will also do the same thing. Saving and investing is a partnered profitable activity where you are the one that will be responsible with your money.
I would always choose bitcoin with the current situation, with bitcoin I can ensure that my money will at least double its value yearly and now it's too early the price has doubled already. Good cannot do that, also the you need to spend to secure your assets while bitcoin you can store in your wallet and there you go.

Right with your opinion, batang_bitcoin. We are most responsible for our money, for future of our better son. Our actions today, determine us in future.

Most of the people here will certainly choose bitcoin because this a bitcoin forum. But with those gold forums (I don't know any of it) will mostly choose to invest with gold. But if you have a work plan or future plans, you must follow it. For today, if you plan to keep on saving your money or bitcoin, follow it just set a time frame for each of your move.
yes investment in bitcoin is the best option in these days. i think most of the people like to invest their money because they want to increase the amount of their money and there are already good chance to make good profit and become rich because the prcof bitcoin can go so much high n next few months.

No matter how much we put our money in our bank accounts ,it will never get high as btc did. So investing it in btc much more be effective since it can grow on its own.
It is good to have both savings and investments because you can't tell if the price of bitcoin will continue to go up or it will go down. It is better to have emergency fund in fiat rather than sticking in bitcoin because, let say that you bought the price at $2,500 per bitcoin and the price go down to $2,000 and you need money and the only way that you did is to buy bitcoin for savings then you already know that you already got a loss so it is not an advantage to store money in volatile currency.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:39:57 AM

Investing more produces but also more risky than saving. With a variety of considerations, invest better for me. At least our money grows little bit. Bitcoin or gold is my favorite.

If you are with gold, by just saving it you will have the value of it on a progressive appreciation. The same thing with bitcoin, so if you are wise enough you will choose to invest at both things and will also do the same thing. Saving and investing is a partnered profitable activity where you are the one that will be responsible with your money.
I would always choose bitcoin with the current situation, with bitcoin I can ensure that my money will at least double its value yearly and now it's too early the price has doubled already. Good cannot do that, also the you need to spend to secure your assets while bitcoin you can store in your wallet and there you go.

Right with your opinion, batang_bitcoin. We are most responsible for our money, for future of our better son. Our actions today, determine us in future.

Most of the people here will certainly choose bitcoin because this a bitcoin forum. But with those gold forums (I don't know any of it) will mostly choose to invest with gold. But if you have a work plan or future plans, you must follow it. For today, if you plan to keep on saving your money or bitcoin, follow it just set a time frame for each of your move.
yes investment in bitcoin is the best option in these days. i think most of the people like to invest their money because they want to increase the amount of their money and there are already good chance to make good profit and become rich because the prcof bitcoin can go so much high n next few months.

First the purpose of the people why they are investing is to increase their capital or investment. And it's not a very new reason why most of the people wants to invest into something profitable. But we only know that the best investment to do is with investment and once you had bought it already, you only need to save it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:46:30 AM

For me investing can be a great way to get more from your money, but it’s not for everyone. Taking some of your money and trying to make it grow by buying things you think will increase in value. For example, you might invest in stocks, property, or shares in a fund.Whether or not it makes sense for you depends on your goals. That's why its better to invest than to save money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:58:56 AM

In my opinion, it would be great to invest all the money. Because then our money will increase little by little, but if you save money we will decrease little by bit as well ...
How the hell would someone lose money when saving? Investing won't give you guaranteed profit. You may lose all or some of your investment when you invest on something bad. It's filled with risk. But saving keeps your money the same, you won't face loss but you "might" make profit from savings. Just open a savings account and you will get a little interest. The return won't be very high though, but zero risk.
Also savings = easy access to your own cash. Investment = hard access to your own cash.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:21:21 AM

For me investing can be a great way to get more from your money, but it’s not for everyone. Taking some of your money and trying to make it grow by buying things you think will increase in value. For example, you might invest in stocks, property, or shares in a fund.Whether or not it makes sense for you depends on your goals. That's why its better to invest than to save money
Yes its true too, although I think investing is an activity that is at risk of deception. I just ordered to be careful to make an investment and do research first.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:25:59 AM

Investing is certainly more profitable than saving. Provided that we already understand what we want to invest. Investing in cryptocurrency for me is a great idea, because we not save our money on others. Cryptocurrency has an opportunity to increase and make we benefit.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:04:54 AM

earn more money, the electricity should be free, and only mining you have to do.

very high quality projects, you should join of ICO. you got to keep in the medium and long term.

Well if you have alternative supply of energy in your home (solar panels or biomass) then we can have a free electricity but as the way the power corporations issues electricity especially in the third world countries, it is really expensive ( .4$ per Kw ). You've got to buy a lot of video cards too and a powerful computer but if you have the money then why don't become a miner?

Saving money is not a good option, always invest money, even small investments can give you huge returns.

True. You're just stocking a pile of papers in your home or in the bank and it won't multiply but if you invested it on lands or real states or in BTC or you start a business in your area, it will grow through time. Just don't forget that just invest what you can afford to lose.

There is a saying that you need to save for your future, and that is true most of the time and what lacks with that saying is that what to do after saving that money. I think it's better to use it rather than keeping it in a bank because the interest is like nothing, for years you wouldn't get a great amount at it, so better to invest.

The rub is the future is uncertain to all of us. You can die in a day or two, we won't know what will happen. So just do what you can do today, and use your resources to grow. There are much more valuable than Bitcoin and gold, and that is Time. Don't wait for the future. Focus in the present and flourish there.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:36:20 PM

In my point of view, investment is better than saving,  saving can't bring out huge profit but investment can, one thing I would like to add,  money makes money, so investment can bring out more money, hopefully,  your money can be double or triple within a period of time.
So investment is better of the two.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:43:04 PM

If you are brave then the inevitability. There is always risk.

Savings are simply safe.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:25:27 PM

If you are brave then the inevitability. There is always risk.

Savings are simply safe.

well you are right that simply saving is good and safe but i think if a person want to grow his money then investing is a good idea for him, but investing needs some knowledge but if he don't have knowledge and hesitates in investing money then i have a suggestion for him, he must invest those money which is extra for him like if he lost the money then it will not affect his life.
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:08:02 PM

It totally depends on your needs. If you're gonna use the money within 2 or 3 years, for example you're planning to buy a car then its better choice to save. But if its for a long term, like for retirement and  shit then you should definitely invest. Invest in a couple of companies for higher chances of return. But if you really have to choose then you should definitely invest for higher returns.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:14:59 PM

Considering crypto world is full of opportunities to invest i would risk into investments, due to the fact the odds to get an amazing reward are very high. There are risks as well, not all trades might bring good results, but savings arent a way to get into crypto world, unless you are saving bitcoin for over a big period, because short-medium savings purpose makes no sense to loose plenty opportunities to grow your capital.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:56:34 PM

In my point of view, investment is better than saving,  saving can't bring out huge profit but investment can, one thing I would like to add,  money makes money, so investment can bring out more money, hopefully,  your money can be double or triple within a period of time.
yes that is right those people who want to make some money and increase their assets, then need to invest their money, because through investment  you can really increase your assets. while from saving you can only save it for a long time.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:42:40 AM

yes that is right those people who want to make some money and increase their assets, then need to invest their money, because through investment  you can really increase your assets. while from saving you can only save it for a long time.

investmenting on something is also risky . you should know when the investment you have invested will inflate the price or deflate the price. we all know that assets is not always taking profit. so investment needs to be properly research before you put some money on that investment.
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:59:48 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think gold investment is very profitable because the selling price is always increasing every year, while keeping it in the long term is very unfavorable.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:49:55 AM

investmenting on something is also risky . you should know when the investment you have invested will inflate the price or deflate the price. we all know that assets is not always taking profit. so investment needs to be properly research before you put some money on that investment.

Knowledge is power! If you do some research about the thing you will invest, you will have the power to minimize the risks on your investments. Invest your money if you are after for capital growth for long term and save it if you want an easy access on it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:53:17 AM

Knowledge is power! If you do some research about the thing you will invest, you will have the power to minimize the risks on your investments. Invest your money if you are after for capital growth for long term and save it if you want an easy access on it.
Yes nothing beats having a knowledge for something, if you have knowledge it simply means that you don't need to worry about getting scammed or having a high risk in any kind of source of income because you have knowledge and you also have awareness on what you are doing so it will be easier for you to manage getting profits and being almost safe rather than risking your money.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:59:16 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think gold investment is very profitable because the selling price is always increasing every year, while keeping it in the long term is very unfavorable.
Not a problem investing in gold. Because I'm sure gold is equally profitable. But you should also have a plan to save. Let alone gold is only good for long-term investments.

NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:37:00 AM

Yeah invest will give a nice profit. But investing in gold in my opinion should take a long time because the price change is quite slow. I myself prefer to invest in bitcoin
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:39:37 AM

Yeah invest will give a nice profit. But investing in gold in my opinion should take a long time because the price change is quite slow. I myself prefer to invest in bitcoin

Both investing and saving money are good way to keep the money safe and circulate. I personally say that it could be safe when it comes to depositing in the bank though it has only a little interest but at least there is assurance that it is secured within the company. In some point, when you put up a business, you need to invest some money specifically by using the help of bitcoin as well so it will circulate its interest or the profit itself. Whether you save it or invest it both are favorable.

Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: