Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181156 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:58:49 PM

my personal opinion is better to invest your money, choose a long-term investment with little risk, or you can buy some bitcoins to invest it but bitcoin have high risk, as the price of bitcoin is very unstable and fluctuated, we will never know the price of the bitcoin in the future.

Yeah. That is the most obvious choice you'll want to make if you want to see your capital grow over the long term. When you invest into limited supply assets and commodities like Bitcoin and Gold, you can ensure your financial life in the future as they tend to rise in value over the course of time.

With Bitcoin, you can both save and invest your money into it, while being sure that you'll earn profit over the course of time, when prices start to rise. There are no banks, or middlemen behind it, so it makes it an ideal choice towards preserving your capital for the future. The only downside is that prices for the pioneer cryptocurrency, are extremely volatile, making it quite troublesome for anyone who would like to make short term profits. Due to this behavior, we cannot predict Bitcoin's value in the future, but as long as there is a wide audience giving their support, it will continue to gain traction.

Gold, on the other hand, may be the safest investment you'll ever make, as prices are relatively stable and it aims to appreciate in value as time goes by. As you said earlier, every investment has a risk, but as long as you manage to overcome those risks, then nothing should stop you from increasing your capital for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:08:47 PM

Yea. It still on your decision on what you gonna do , considering what you master, your skills to analyze whether it gonna be a successful iCo or not then save the rewards you can get on it . Soon it might double when you hold onto it.
ICO now is too much so the newly created coins will not be worth the price when ICO-sale.

It's still worth it, there are people who never stops on investing in ICO's because there's a big money on it. You should know that there are some ICO's who aren't worth to invest and there are some who has big potential so investors are focused to those projects. While investing into those projects and coin don't stop saving.

You should pick a good project in investing in ICO. we all know that many ICO's are just a scam so be very suspisious in investing on ICO's. you should look on the team and the project. If you think it was possible and have a chance to succeed then you may invest on it. My number suggestion was investing in CENTRA ICO.

You had to look and do a research with those ICOs. Make sure that they are transparent, they have real people behind their project. Also there are projects that they have people from other successful projects/coins. And those type of projects can be also a good place to invest your money. Don't just save your money but if it is your bitcoin to save, much better.
although we can get good profit from these ICOs,  but it is also too much important that you must have good knowledge about these ICOs, therefore you need first to study and then invest your money in such ICOs, because some time such kind of ICOs are only scam and they are just collecting the money of the people and they do not have any other intention, therefore you need to be too much careful while investing money in ICOs.

Knowledge is there, you can't even invest in any ICO if you don't have this. You have to know what you are doing because if you don't, it's like you are donating your money on those projects without thinking that the people are legit for that project and they won't be scamming you.
Yeah It seems that you are correct. Before we invest our money to the different ICO, we make sure first that we have a knowledge about that ICO. If we have no knowledge there is possibility that it is a scam project.
Not only knowledge, if you want know an ICO project is scam or not, you should find some reviews about this project, then check the community talking about this project good or bad, any exchange sure listed it or not etc ...

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Difftic

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:59:42 PM

my personal opinion is better to invest your money, choose a long-term investment with little risk, or you can buy some bitcoins to invest it but bitcoin have high risk, as the price of bitcoin is very unstable and fluctuated, we will never know the price of the bitcoin in the future.
I agree to you. It is better to invest our money in online because we can earn more profit. I prefer to you to invest your money in long term investment because it is more effective.

yes right its better to invest that you know that you will get profit not to scam you. and long term like holding coins is the best thing i can see.
blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:04:47 PM

For me im doing both of them cause when i get profit from my invesment i always save some amount for emergency purposes.  But of im going to pick one of them i definitely choose investing to multiply my earnings.

bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:19:12 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 03:43:47 AM by bncbnc

For me im doing both of them cause when i get profit from my invesment i always save some amount for emergency purposes.  But of im going to pick one of them i definitely choose investing to multiply my earnings.
I think majority of people are here interested to invest money instead of saving  it, because through investment we can increase the number of our bitcoin. in fact if you are good in trading and having good experience in trading then you can also make a good amount of money from trading altcoin and so you can increase the number of bitcoin you have.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:03:55 PM

For me im doing both of them cause when i get profit from my invesment i always save some amount for emergency purposes.  But of im going to pick one of them i definitely choose investing to multiply my earnings.

It's good to do both things, if you are an investor but you are aware that you need to save too. Why not just do them altogether since you are the one to compensate yourself upon saving. And you are the one to get some good benefits when you are the one that will invest your money, don't hesitate to choose just do both of them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:49:15 PM

It's good to do both things, if you are an investor but you are aware that you need to save too. Why not just do them altogether since you are the one to compensate yourself upon saving. And you are the one to get some good benefits when you are the one that will invest your money, don't hesitate to choose just do both of them.
yes that is right to say that it is good to have both saving and investment, in fact most of the people are saving money because they think that if they feel the desperate need of money they most have some amount of money of money, which they can use for in case of emergency, but still they invest most of their money in trading.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:05:54 PM

yes that is right to say that it is good to have both saving and investment, in fact most of the people are saving money because they think that if they feel the desperate need of money they most have some amount of money of money, which they can use for in case of emergency, but still they invest most of their money in trading.

We are all grown up, we need savings for our future needs and we need investment to have some decent profit from other source. I'm not saying that only invest into only one place but scatter your investments. You have to be open minded and put your investments in almost everywhere because this is going to give you a better financial stability.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:15:30 AM

For me im doing both of them cause when i get profit from my invesment i always save some amount for emergency purposes.  But of im going to pick one of them i definitely choose investing to multiply my earnings.

We are all grown up, we need savings for our future needs and we need investment to have some decent profit from other source. I'm not saying that only invest into only one place but scatter your investments. You have to be open minded and put your investments in almost everywhere because this is going to give you a better financial stability.
Saving money and investing it is the better thing to have rather than depending on only one. We have to save money for having an emergency fund and also investment so we can have source of income that we can use to save more money or build more investments that we can get. We should do our best as young as we can so we can enjoy the sense of life when we get older.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:17:10 PM

Invest it saving will only increase your value in cash but investing bitcoin would mean you will increase the value of the number of bitcoins you are holding so by saving you only earn cash but by investing for a long time you earn additional bitcoins also which will eventually increase your cash
todiboa

Activity: 128
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:19:10 PM

I agree to you. It is better to invest our money in online because we can earn more profit. I prefer to you to invest your money in long term investment because it is more effective.

yes right its better to invest that you know that you will get profit not to scam you. and long term like holding coins is the best thing i can see.

Of course it's better to invest, money should work. But 30% need to be kept, keep on wallets (POS)
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:36:59 PM

Saving money is investing it but you shouldn't just save money in a bank you should invest it in something, like stock market or Bitcoin. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:05:13 PM

yes that is a good strategy i think we should not only invest money but should also save some of them. i think bitcoin is the only way through which we can make a good amount of money but still we need to save some of our money for emergency, as if we feel the disparate need of bitcoin we must have good amount of money to fulfill our needs.
Uberzugzug

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:42:06 AM

In my situation as a student, I still do not hold a lot of money. With that, it is better for me to save money and make it available anytime. In the future, if I already have a job and source of income, I can have more savings and maybe divide it and use the half for investment.
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:53:27 AM

Dont trust the banks to keep your money you'll only lose more rather than gaining because banks steal money from their members because of hidden fees and it might lose some value with high inflation furthermore you dont have any freedom to control your own money with over exaggerated rules and regulations. I rather my money if i had lots of cash in bitcoin because it's rapid growth it amazing and infinite possibilities to gain profit currently it is now being adopt by countries and the price has really reach some crazy heights.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:29:19 AM

In my situation as a student, I still do not hold a lot of money. With that, it is better for me to save money and make it available anytime. In the future, if I already have a job and source of income, I can have more savings and maybe divide it and use the half for investment.

Choose investment specially if your money start in small no one getting rich because his small money was just deposit in the bank but many people did invest and become rich like Bill gates and Warren Butler. They always invested as they could then now they become as one known famous rich in the world. Our money in the bank will just sleep and earn a little bit of monthly interest but making some investments will multiply your money many times.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:55:05 AM

You should always save money in case of emergency.
The rest should be investment for your future.
"It takes money to make money."
Your money will work for you.
legendbtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:02:52 AM

It is always good to save money because nobody will give money when you are in an emergency. We shouldn't blame them because they have their own problem, so it is always good to save money at the time earnings.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:15:17 AM

in my own opinion ..i think i should take first by saving money and wait for the right time to invest .. but in the first place the question is .. when is the right time to invest .. hahahaha but either saving money or investing money .. it is very important that if you invest in other project be sure that you have enough money to ensure your life ..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:09:26 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think its better to invests money to legit sites but so risky no one is knows how legit they are. If you save your money it will not increase monthly its just same like when you deposit it

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: « 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: