Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:13:23 PM

No need to think about saving money. Think about earning more!)

perfect i like your style. earning as much as we can , after we reach we can use it to invest or saving it..?
LOL  Cheesy

i will use your way, earning as much as i can.
if you follow that way its means you would not think to save? then you're going to use for what?
I think the important thing is storage or saving because with that we can earn or get salary. if you don't do it to save. so after receiving bitcoin what would you do ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:17:08 PM

Saving is always a good habit as it can be helpful at the time of emergencies, so for that you need to see what is your income and what are your expenses and depending on your income you need to reduce your unwanted expenses.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:24:53 PM

Some way to save money is to lessen your expenses. Try to stay at home more on the weekends. Chances are if you are outside the house, temptation is everywhere especially when you are at the mall. You tend to eat expensive meals and transportation just adds up.

Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:58:21 PM

Set a fixed amount or percentage to save every payday. Put that amount somewhere you cannot easily withdraw or get to spend. Then live within the amount of money you have left. That will force you to earn more or be frugal enough to survive and save money.

I believe it is a good option to save. Other is to have the financial management in the hands of mother or wife. You would find them saving more than you expect.

That whole wife and mother hands is overlooked.

It should be viewed as financial education or managment is based on the recipients experience and knowledge, rather then a loved one lol.

For all you know, they are just as bad.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:49:19 PM

Set a fixed amount or percentage to save every payday. Put that amount somewhere you cannot easily withdraw or get to spend. Then live within the amount of money you have left. That will force you to earn more or be frugal enough to survive and save money.

I believe it is a good option to save. Other is to have the financial management in the hands of mother or wife. You would find them saving more than you expect.
agree with you dude Grin men task are just earn money and continue to work. for financial management is in your wife. women have a great option for financial management. nature stingy woman can make to not be wasteful Cheesy
leave this problem on your wife dude. its clear
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:03:21 AM

You are not always young and you are not always fit to work. One day you'll grow old and no more income. You also have to think of the future that is why you need to save money for it. At least, if you reached that stage that you cannot work anymore to earn, you'll have something to pull from your savings account. That could save you a lot of trouble in the future.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:34:50 AM

LOL. You can't predict when the unexpected expenses come, so you just need is to get ready for that expenses, and if you are worrying about your savings, don't worry because you are saving for that reasons and not all of your savings are going to spend with only that case.
LOL I would say that you would waste time and effort dude. while working to earn money but you do not do a good storage by saving money is very important by having a plan to save money is good you're more likely to be rich because you have a good calculation not to waste money
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:05:51 AM

That is linked to each other. If you will able to think some other earnings opportunities then that is really good to you as you will able now to put some more funds in your savings. And I see no sense if you will just think about earnings more and don't save some part of it. What is the purpose of doing such multiple source of income?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:01:37 AM

That is linked to each other. If you will able to think some other earnings opportunities then that is really good to you as you will able now to put some more funds in your savings. And I see no sense if you will just think about earnings more and don't save some part of it. What is the purpose of doing such multiple source of income?

Yeah, think about saving and earning more. It is like, the more you earn, the more you save. This saving is not just for anything, it is for your future. When you have sudden expenses or you cannot work anymore, use the money you saved. It is important.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:35:42 AM

Yeah, think about saving and earning more. It is like, the more you earn, the more you save. This saving is not just for anything, it is for your future. When you have sudden expenses or you cannot work anymore, use the money you saved. It is important.

And not everyone has multiple source of income so for those people who has like that are really lucky as they have some multiple options to put some of their earnings for their future savings.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:51:52 AM

yeah it would be nice if you have a large income. and plan a great save. certainly in a short time if you have a good store strategy. you're going to get rich quick.
saving strategy would include a note on how much money can you spend on shopping, and etc
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:54:31 AM

yeah it would be nice if you have a large income. and plan a great save. certainly in a short time if you have a good store strategy. you're going to get rich quick.
saving strategy would include a note on how much money can you spend on shopping, and etc

Yes being a high earner is really an advantage and really help you manage some of the money that will go saving and spending.

That's why part of my salary are really for my general needs in my life. I have bitcoin funds too in some exchange that only used in trading.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:20:17 AM

Buy bitcoin and hold them in your wallet, so you will do both saving and investment at the same time with one action, by buying bitcoin you will get a currency which even by saving in your wallet can make you earn some money.

Hire me for your campaign management
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:13:55 PM

Buy bitcoin and hold them in your wallet, so you will do both saving and investment at the same time with one action, by buying bitcoin you will get a currency which even by saving in your wallet can make you earn some money.

We are not talking about investment here. Only a sure saving. Sure saving meaning no risk at all like stable source of income. Bitcoin investment can't consider as stable source of income since we are playing with the risk here to gain profits.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:26:20 PM

It's a good idea though. Buying bitcoins and hold them until halving is come. Yeah you right, it's also save and invest on bitcoin. And remember don't invest all your money into it, spare some for saving in real life.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:55:03 PM

It's a good idea though. Buying bitcoins and hold them until halving is come. Yeah you right, it's also save and invest on bitcoin. And remember don't invest all your money into it, spare some for saving in real life.

For investment that is really a good idea but for saving the money no it's not. Make it just part of your source of income. Better to have a stable income like I said in my previous rather than focusing on investing on bitcoin alone.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:59:38 PM

For investment that is really a good idea but for saving the money no it's not. Make it just part of your source of income. Better to have a stable income like I said in my previous rather than focusing on investing on bitcoin alone.

Bitcoin is always good as an extra, do not over expect from it, try to earn it and save  it at a moment and sell when the price goes higher rather then just holding it for the long term.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:13:47 PM

Bitcoin is always good as an extra, do not over expect from it, try to earn it and save  it at a moment and sell when the price goes higher rather then just holding it for the long term.

Yes an extra, an option, another source of income. And yes I don't believe in long term holding as it will just take you some nice profits when the price fluctuates.

Back to topic in saving, learn also to manage some funds of yours that will use only in investments.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:29:20 PM

Yes an extra, an option, another source of income. And yes I don't believe in long term holding as it will just take you some nice profits when the price fluctuates.

Back to topic in saving, learn also to manage some funds of yours that will use only in investments.

Investing money in bitcoin is also seems to be good at a moment, as price is good to invest and we can expect better return on our investments in future.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:35:19 PM

If you want to save money just hide it from your woman.  Grin
And if she find it you better play dead, don't argue with her, you won't win no matter what you say or do.

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: