Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
Bought

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:27:37 PM

I find the more money i end up saving the easier it is to save more money. Whenever im skint it seems to take forever just to get a few $$ together but for whatever reason once i have a nice bit put aside it just seems to be so much easier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:36:40 PM

If you want to save money just hide it from your woman.  Grin
And if she find it you better play dead, don't argue with her, you won't win no matter what you say or do.

Or you can just say "No".

And not have join accounts, and just say isnt it fair we spend what we earn debate lol.

Disclaimer: possible fights may occur if shes a real gold digger.. lol.

xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:56:48 PM

you can save money every month with Keep track of your spending maybe for help you can use credit card for checking what you've purchased.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:01:37 PM

you can save money every month with Keep track of your spending maybe for help you can use credit card for checking what you've purchased.

If you have a habit of purchasing with credit card then it will increase your expenses, as you know that you don't have to pay at a moment that will make you to purchase unwanted things too.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:20:35 PM

If you have a habit of purchasing with credit card then it will increase your expenses, as you know that you don't have to pay at a moment that will make you to purchase unwanted things too.
Yes, but you have to consider a self-control mechanism for yourself and consider a maximum level of spending for the money that you spend.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:05:40 PM

Yes, but you have to consider a self-control mechanism for yourself and consider a maximum level of spending for the money that you spend.

Exactly but majority of people lacks self control when it comes to spending either its family pressure or peer pressure and that is the scenario when you cannot afford to say NO.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:22:55 PM

Buy bitcoin and hold them in your wallet, so you will do both saving and investment at the same time with one action, by buying bitcoin you will get a currency which even by saving in your wallet can make you earn some money.
why many people who use this way to get rich. but in fact I have never seen them become rich after holding bitcoin
I know this is the easiest way. but it seems to require a very long time right ?
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:48:39 AM

No need to think about saving money. Think about earning more!)

That is linked to each other. If you will able to think some other earnings opportunities then that is really good to you as you will able now to put some more funds in your savings. And I see no sense if you will just think about earnings more and don't save some part of it. What is the purpose of doing such multiple source of income?

Yeah, think about saving and earning more. It is like, the more you earn, the more you save. This saving is not just for anything, it is for your future. When you have sudden expenses or you cannot work anymore, use the money you saved. It is important.

And not everyone has multiple source of income so for those people who has like that are really lucky as they have some multiple options to put some of their earnings for their future savings.

yes i agree with you friend  but  when you search multiple source  for earn money in bitcoin  and after some time you have some money . you can buy bitcoin when decrease price in bitcoin and after some time when need money what time is  increase price in bitcoin and that time you can sell  bitcoin . your money is also save and some time you can earn money

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:26:44 PM

Buy bitcoin and hold them in your wallet, so you will do both saving and investment at the same time with one action, by buying bitcoin you will get a currency which even by saving in your wallet can make you earn some money.
why many people who use this way to get rich. but in fact I have never seen them become rich after holding bitcoin
I know this is the easiest way. but it seems to require a very long time right ?

Yeah earning and holding for a long time doesn't make people rich, one can be rich if buying is done at a large scale then holding will make users rich.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jod_doj

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:42:46 PM

the first rule if you want to save your money is to not gamble at all because it will give you nothing but major losses that will not give you any benefits in saving your bitcoins i think

in my opinion if you want to safe your bitcoins you just have to move everything to your cold storage and not move it anywhere else in order to not spend it or do something like that
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:30:40 PM

Yeah earning and holding for a long time doesn't make people rich, one can be rich if buying is done at a large scale then holding will make users rich.

This is the only sentence people should really pay attention to..

If one wants to not towards going with 65 if lucky. People need to focus on launching things that "scale" rather then a high paying job which we already see people have done with their businesses being a viral sensation of some sort.

lissandra

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:33:26 PM

No need to think about saving money. Think about earning more!)

That is linked to each other. If you will able to think some other earnings opportunities then that is really good to you as you will able now to put some more funds in your savings. And I see no sense if you will just think about earnings more and don't save some part of it. What is the purpose of doing such multiple source of income?

Yeah, think about saving and earning more. It is like, the more you earn, the more you save. This saving is not just for anything, it is for your future. When you have sudden expenses or you cannot work anymore, use the money you saved. It is important.

And not everyone has multiple source of income so for those people who has like that are really lucky as they have some multiple options to put some of their earnings for their future savings.

This is probably 99% of the people lol.

The very few who are lucky are those who get some hand me down mutual fund money or something that was passed down.

Other then that, people have to start somewhere..

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:14:36 PM

Try to save money in bitcoin on regular basis..as simple as that.. Cheesy

If price will grow in future you can expect best returns on it and you can withdraw it anytime if you face any emergency.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:09:46 AM

No one know for sure nothing about price, and every investment is gambe. Bitcoin will rise and fall due to demand, and only this can determine price. I very suspicious when i see talking about thousands of dollars for one bitcoin, those are only daydreaming and this cannot be compared to previous events and price rises from 0 to 400$
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:44:43 PM

No one know for sure nothing about price, and every investment is gambe. Bitcoin will rise and fall due to demand, and only this can determine price. I very suspicious when i see talking about thousands of dollars for one bitcoin, those are only daydreaming and this cannot be compared to previous events and price rises from 0 to 400$
Saving money can be done by simply prioritizing taska and considering an absolute amount for saving.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:50:38 PM

Try to earn more and spend less, do not spend on unwanted things, just spend on basic necessities and that will help you in saving your money.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:46:28 PM

Try to save money in bitcoin on regular basis..as simple as that.. Cheesy

If price will grow in future you can expect best returns on it and you can withdraw it anytime if you face any emergency.
what if the lower prices. bitcoin has high fluctuations lot roang think that keep all the money in bitcoin is not safe.
if you can be patient if you save a lot of money in bitcoin and the price went down very long?

CryingMidget

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:04:37 PM

Try to earn more and spend less, do not spend on unwanted things, just spend on basic necessities and that will help you in saving your money.

I think the very best method to saving money is to create your Spending Plan or a Budget. With a budget you figure out what your income is and what your expenses are. Once you know these two things, you can look for ways to reduce your expenses or increase your income to allocate an amount of money that you can afford to save.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:23:56 PM

I think the very best method to saving money is to create your Spending Plan or a Budget. With a budget you figure out what your income is and what your expenses are. Once you know these two things, you can look for ways to reduce your expenses or increase your income to allocate an amount of money that you can afford to save.

Yeah if you come up with proper action plan then I think it will be easy for you to save money, and also you need to follow that plan continuously to get better results from it.
malphite

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:58:21 PM

Thats sort of a dellusional dream.

That concept refers to holding 1 btc as a example, and seeing a price jump over 2000% or whatever the # is to suffice their ideal retirement lol.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: