Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:10:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how excited are you for the DOGED rebranding to VERGE?!
insanely! - 42 (54.5%)
very! - 11 (14.3%)
sdalkjsldkfj YES! - 3 (3.9%)
Cheesy - 21 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGED][REBRANDING TO $XVG] DogeCoinDark [Scrypt][privacy/TOR/i2P resources]  (Read 206270 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 03:39:10 AM

Im willing to put 1 btc to this !!

Yeah me too. I'll throw anot her btc into this. It won't lose me money I'm pretty sure. Which exchange then is best to do?

well we're trying to get the 7 sell wall on cryptsy gone! so we should set a date, and a time.. maybe monday?

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 04:36:12 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 04:50:17 PM by Dogedarkdev

http://fuk.io/september-2015-report-best-cryptos-to-mine-and-invest-in-to-make-bitcoins/

we were mentioned in an article again  Grin

added previous news mentions to the OP (very bottom)

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:01:31 PM

Yeah me too. I'll throw anot her btc into this. It won't lose me money I'm pretty sure. Which exchange then is best to do?

well we're trying to get the 7 sell wall on cryptsy gone! so we should set a date, and a time.. maybe monday?
Yeah tell me where and when then Wink

To peel or not to peel.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 10:54:03 PM

Yeah tell me where and when then Wink

well since its still the weekend, and not everyone has had a chance to catch up on the thread, lets shoot for tuesday, say noon EST?

we shall attack the 7 sell wall on cryptsy!  *gets harpoons ready*

bitLeap

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:13:56 AM

37 Buy wall! Wholly canoodles. This will take some time. but when its out of the way its gone.

Sell wall.. I think we all wish it was a buy wall  Grin    with the development around here I think the current price shouldn't be a concern.. consider that wall an early Christmas present

it's clear DOGED is going up. if you check most of the top 100 coins lost huge value compared to BTC but DOGED has stayed very stable. 35 btcs isn't much all it needs it just the single event to skyrocket.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:41:33 AM

The current cryptsy wall at 35 BTC am sure it will get slammed out soon enough. That would only take 35 people with 1BTC or a bunch more people as a collective to take that down. Still is some big wall to get past, but am sure as time goes on and other exchanges pass this amount it will get better. They are other exchanges with smaller walls at 7. And to be honest I wouldn't really focus on cryptsy being a player in having it most I have seen with cryptsy it just gets pumped up and cashed out and that coin the removed as the damage has been done. Leave the price to go its own way and focus on other things that are more important.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:52:09 PM

The current cryptsy wall at 35 BTC am sure it will get slammed out soon enough. That would only take 35 people with 1BTC or a bunch more people as a collective to take that down. Still is some big wall to get past, but am sure as time goes on and other exchanges pass this amount it will get better. They are other exchanges with smaller walls at 7. And to be honest I wouldn't really focus on cryptsy being a player in having it most I have seen with cryptsy it just gets pumped up and cashed out and that coin the removed as the damage has been done. Leave the price to go its own way and focus on other things that are more important.

I agree and also with the new withdrawal fees at cryptsy miners i think well find a new exchange to cash out there coins.
so really we have 2 choices ,attack the wall or take the btc and help the development of doged.we already know we
have a amazing developer,who is open for any suggestions from the community(obviously loves a challenge we should be taking advantage of this  Wink )
we need to be feeding him some ideas, if you don't have any ideas that havn't been done yet suggest some that have been (love opensource),lets make doged
not just the best anonymous coin,with this dev im sure he can take on just about anything.

A few suggestions (if possible of course) im just a investor not a technical guy(more money than brains   Sad )

1. A donation page for development and PR projects

2. Smart contracts

3. maidsafe adaptation

4.doged exchange or a decentralized market within wallet
this one might be outthere a bit ,but i'll suggest anyway
a exchange you can sell other coins into doged(clearnet) and withdrawal into darknet if you choose ,launder your coins in a sense
just a thought,again ,not tech savy
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 06:59:38 PM

I agree and also with the new withdrawal fees at cryptsy miners i think well find a new exchange to cash out there coins.
so really we have 2 choices ,attack the wall or take the btc and help the development of doged.we already know we
have a amazing developer,who is open for any suggestions from the community(obviously loves a challenge we should be taking advantage of this  Wink )
we need to be feeding him some ideas, if you don't have any ideas that havn't been done yet suggest some that have been (love opensource),lets make doged
not just the best anonymous coin,with this dev im sure he can take on just about anything.

A few suggestions (if possible of course) im just a investor not a technical guy(more money than brains   Sad )

2. Smart contracts

3. maidsafe adaptation

a exchange you can sell other coins into doged(clearnet) and withdrawal into darknet if you choose ,launder your coins in a sense

i like the smart contracts idea and will look into it..  (currently working on adding stealth tx's, built in tor, irc chat, and radio into the wallet)

as for now, maidsafe isnt possible, although that may change in the future.. as there is no application to wrap daemons in for it.. (i looked into that after reading your suggestion)
however, a new anonymous/private network is launching soon, based off of TOR, and i can assure you, i already plan on putting doged on it the moment it launches,
and have been in contact with the devs already. it really seems like its going to be pretty stable/private, and a hell of alot faster than tor. =]

i will work on a donation page asap, i've said that before but i suppose ive been slacking on it, since almost everything thus far i have been able to build myself and at very little, to no cost (except my monthly doged network costs thru several hosts (for decentralization purposes, which total a couple hundred dollars =\  )

thanks for the support take_off! it is appreciated!

take_off

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:13:01 PM

have a amazing developer,who is open for any suggestions from the community(obviously loves a challenge we should be taking advantage of this  Wink )

A few suggestions (if possible of course) im just a investor not a technical guy(more money than brains   Sad )

2. Smart contracts

3. maidsafe adaptation

i like the smart contracts idea and will look into it..  (currently working on adding stealth tx's, built in tor, irc chat, and radio into the wallet)

as for now, maidsafe isnt possible, although that may change in the future.. as there is no application to wrap daemons in for it.. (i looked into that after reading your suggestion)
however, a new anonymous/private network is launching soon, based off of TOR, and i can assure you, i already plan on putting doged on it the moment it launches,
and have been in contact with the devs already. it really seems like its going to be pretty stable/private, and a hell of alot faster than tor. =]

i will work on a donation page asap, i've said that before but i suppose ive been slacking on it, since almost everything thus far i have been able to build myself and at very little, to no cost (except my monthly doged network costs thru several hosts (for decentralization purposes, which total a couple hundred dollars =\  )

thanks for the support take_off! it is appreciated!

thanks for the quick response as always ( very rare in crypto)

now i just need to remember where i put my 35btc, so we can solve this wall issue Wink
A_McGriff

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:20:52 AM

Tearing down the wall might not stop Tilikum from building up another wall, or moving the 12 satoshi 27 BTC wall to 7 satoshis.

This is a good opportunity for everyone to buy though, regardless of the near term results, the mid-long term is a no brainer so I will buy on tuesday as a sign of solidarity. Why shouldn't the community that loves this coin buy out that miserable bear whale. It's healthier for this coin to be heavily distributed amongst it's core followers anyway.

Everyone ghost following, I urge you to also buy what you can tomorrow.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
redditisforhippies

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:23:39 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 01:41:07 AM by redditisforhippies

Hello, new investor here. Do you guys have a preferred exchange where you want me to buy?

Thanks.

Edit: that would be cryptsy judging from the recent posts here.
A_McGriff

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:42:26 AM

Hello, new investor here. Do you guys have a preferred exchange where you want me to buy?

Thanks.

Hey what's up. Yeah, Cryptsy is where the huge sell wall is, buy from them.

_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:44:18 AM

Thanks.

I have to say Cr(a)yptsy's new policy of charging 0.5% withdrawal fee seems pretty shady. It popped up while I already had coins there, now it's gonna cost me a lot more than anticipated just to get my coins of their site.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:43:02 AM

Thanks.

I have to say Cr(a)yptsy's new policy of charging 0.5% withdrawal fee seems pretty shady. It popped up while I already had coins there, now it's gonna cost me a lot more than anticipated just to get my coins of their site.

Hence why I hardly ever use cryptsy anymore due to their ever growing fees on stuff and also min coin can trade. I like to be able to have little fees and have control. Reduce the fees take the fees away or have a premium membership for the eyar to have no fees would be far better or just scrap the fees on everything all together or make the fee like where others have and we got a winner.  Cryptsy back in the day when it first come about was leading the way forward. Now all I feel as tho cryptsy is leading the way on fees and soon as most conis get listed get killed off.

The thing I hate most on cryptsy is trading bots. Get rid of trading bots all together across cryptsy and other exchange would be a lot better too. But I doubt this going to happen anytime soon.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:24:01 AM

Guys there is another 27 BTC waiting at the 12sat on cryptsy!just saying!
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:46:28 AM

pah! another 30 BTC at 12 sat. Who in the name of *** is doing this. What is the point?

To peel or not to peel.
CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 11:20:04 AM

fear not Wink

....getting ready for a change in position maybe....

Calabi–Yau Manifold

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:27:01 AM

pah! another 30 BTC at 12 sat. Who in the name of *** is doing this. What is the point?

Point is someone want to have BTC, not Doged Smiley
A_McGriff

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:58:49 PM

But you would make more money holding DOGED. DOGED has held it's BTC value despite BTC's up and down USD and Yuan valuation, so you would retain DOGED's  BTC value when BTC goes up in USD or YUAN and then so much more on top of it when DOGED is allowed to grow without shortsighted traders trying to price suppress us.

take_off

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:07:42 PM

But you would make more money holding DOGED. DOGED has held it's BTC value despite BTC's up and down USD and Yuan valuation, so you would retain DOGED's  BTC value when BTC goes up in USD or YUAN and then so much more on top of it when DOGED is allowed to grow without shortsighted traders trying to price suppress us.

this sell wall at 12 has been there for a long time dont think its the same guy(guys) he probably bought at 3-4 satoshi
this sell makes more sense, not a bad return ,just short sighted but safe
the 7 wall is another story

my 2 cents
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: