Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901255 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:36:08 PM

I also don't believe in God,but that does not mean that I hate my grandmother who goes to Church.I just laugh at her. So grown up and believe in fairy tales.

If you keep on believing the fairy tail that God doesn't exist, you won't like it when God proves to you that He DOES exist.

Cool

its  spelled "tale" you phucking genius. "tail" is what my cats have that wags and protrudes out there behind just above their arse

its [sic] is spelled "it's"

As in "it is."  A contraction.

FTFY

(without a brutal ad hominem attack, BTW)

Cool

ha! well ok then...you missed my other careless error...
the 1st "there" (preceding "behind") should be "their"  (i got the 2nd one, preceding "arse" correct though)
"arse' is ok, as thats the correct english version of "ass" ...ass being synonymous to donkey...
we all good now ?  Grin

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:39:24 PM

I also don't believe in God,but that does not mean that I hate my grandmother who goes to Church.I just laugh at her. So grown up and believe in fairy tales.

If you keep on believing the fairy tail that God doesn't exist, you won't like it when God proves to you that He DOES exist.

Cool

its  spelled "tale" you phucking genius. "tail" is what my cats have that wags and protrudes out there behind just above their arse

FTFY

Cool

the 1st "there" (preceding "behind") should be "their"  (i got the 2nd one, preceding "arse" correct though)
"arse' is ok, as thats the correct version of "ass" ...ass being synonymous to donkey...
we all good now ?  Grin

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:55:41 PM

Cool

FTFY

Cool

the 1st "there" (preceding "behind") should be "their"  (i got the 2nd one, preceding "arse" correct though)
"arse' is ok, as thats the correct version of "ass" ...ass being synonymous to donkey...
we all good now ?  Grin

hey you're off topic! naughty!  
(i'm not cuz it says "born once atheist" under my name, lol)

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:06:30 PM

A direct reply is not off-topic.  Besides, he said "IS IS"

Grin
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:33:43 PM

A direct reply is not off-topic.  Besides, he said "IS IS"

Grin

oh yeah, kinda like sayin "do do" (if you do do that)  Cool   Roll Eyes

TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:39:34 AM

I wish all religious extremists would "help" themselves. It would make the world a much safer place.

Since all people are religious, even those people who are considered to not be extremists, are extremists in their religious aspect of non-extremism.

You haven't said the thing you thought you had. Rather, you have asked that people would become even more religious.

Cool
No, I actually wrote what I wanted, with the meaning of my words true to my thoughts. You have simply tried to manipulate what I wrote into something else entirely to try and convey your own (twisted) meaning, like you attempt to do with all posts on this forum that don't support your view of your religion.

And thanks for finally admitting to being a religious extremist.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:56:49 AM

I wish all religious extremists would "help" themselves. It would make the world a much safer place.

Since all people are religious, even those people who are considered to not be extremists, are extremists in their religious aspect of non-extremism.

You haven't said the thing you thought you had. Rather, you have asked that people would become even more religious.

Cool
No, I actually wrote what I wanted, with the meaning of my words true to my thoughts. You have simply tried to manipulate what I wrote into something else entirely to try and convey your own (twisted) meaning, like you attempt to do with all posts on this forum that don't support your view of your religion.

Actually, you didn't write what you wanted. Why not? Because your view of the word "religion" leaves out your ideals, while the dictionary definition of "religion" does not. What this means is that you are speaking from a religious point of view, even though you think you are not (or at least talking like you are not). Since you are emphasizing your religious points by expressing them in somewhat of a forward way, you are a religious extremist... and probably most people are religious extremists regarding something in their lives.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:40:21 AM

Cool

Actually, you didn't write what you wanted. Why not? Because your view of the word "religion" leaves out your ideals, while the dictionary definition of "religion" does not. What this means is that you are speaking from a religious point of view, even though you think you are not (or at least talking like you are not). Since you are emphasizing your religious points by expressing them in somewhat of a forward way, you are a religious extremist... and probably most people are religious extremists regarding something in their lives.

Cool
Ummmm, yeah, I did write what I wanted.

Thanks for the dictionary link, it makes it easier to point out your lack of comprehension of the words you are saying I'm not using correctly. Show me where in your linked definition of "religion" it mentions anything to do with "ideals"?  More so, highlight for me where it points to my comments as being a "religious point of view"?
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:18:01 AM

Cool

Cool
I have a last request because i shall talk no more..It's up to you religious people to change the way you think?..

No1 Rule..Be free to be who you want to be as long as you hurt no one..
If you don't let this happen 100% war will always be..
You can try to defeat it but your only destroying yourself and your future children..
I want a happy planet and i don't see it only for the few..

I will be back on here one day to show you my FREE money for all humans Grin or some type of colour token that can be used..

Little sample..

Red token and a blue token..Make any 2 colour token but lets just say red and blue ..Yea like the pill Cheesy..

We give everyone 500 tokens a week everyone rich or poor you all get it..
Now what happens is certain items you can only buy with a blue token like homes cars land expensive items..
If you work you get paid monthly and will get paid in blue tokens but you will still get your 500 red tokens..

Now what happens with these red tokens is you can buy red products and by law red products are anything up to 500 pounds anything that cost more than 500 pounds counts as a blue token..

Now what happens is you can then swap your red tokens for blue tokens but you need to have 250 thousand red tokens to exchange for the blue token..Then once you have the blue tokens you can buy homes nice cars and so on..

Then people have to want to strive for a living to get to the blue tokens so they can buy goods worth over 500 pounds..
Now everyone with the red token only will still have a good living.. just you need to work hard to get to the blue tokens or own a business..

You will own a business making blue token products or red token products..
You will always be able to swap for blue when you earned enough red to exchange..And the blue token is good times very good times..

But if i am poor with no job at least i got 500 tokens a week to pay my rent and live a little so i can bring up my children to be like the rest and have a chance in life..

But just think how much tokens I.E money be floating around..And people will still want to work hard and set up businesses to get to the blue token stage where life then becomes really good..

Just a few ideas that i will work out and i know it will work NO MORE POOR..The robots will do the work soon less jobs about..
Say next 20 years something like i mention needs to happen..Free 500 pounds every week till your dead rich and poor get it..
But at least the poor have a starting point to live a life..

And by law no ones tokens can be switched off no one..Only if your in jail.Once your free you get them back again time served..
Lots more rules but i will be back someday to reveal all..

Badecker Stop talking nonsense  Grin..Bye and enjoy your life Grin..

I am off It's time to try and get a life and live like these people..1000 Islands RiverQuest by Helicopter - YouTube

Video for 1000 Islands RiverQuest by Helicopter▶ 3:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YziwZF8ViUU..

Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:04:37 AM

Atheists are indifferent to religion and everything connected with it. If the atheist religion manifests some negative emotions, then he is a contradiction. This means that in fact he is not an atheist.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:34:19 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 04:55:48 PM by dippididodaday

Cool

@TooQik   I like your robust reasoning!

I'm of the opinion that it's the meaning a person experiences that is looking for proper words (greek: logos) and not the other way around. Therefore, we all have the power to change words so it can truthfully align with the logicality, sincerity and true meaning of our thoughts (experiences). I propose we keep the idea of "God" but we reclassify "God" as all [that is] Justice, Wonderful, Best Friend(s), Magical, Redeemer, Kind, Righteousness, Lover, Patient, Hopeful, Faithful, Glorious, Forgiver, Endurer, Faithful etc. In other words, we can found "God" in and among ourselves.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:28:24 PM

Cool

@TooQik   I like your robust reasoning!

I'm of the opinion that it's the meaning a person experiences that is looking for proper words (greek: logos) and not the other way around. Therefore, we all have the power to change words so it can truthfully align with the logicality, sincerity and true meaning of our thoughts (experiences). I propose we keep the idea of "God" but we reclassify "God" as all [that is] Justice, Wonderful, Best Friend(s), Magical, Redeemer, Kind, Righteousness, Lover, Patient, Hopeful, Faithful, Glorious, Forgiver, Endurer, Faithful etc. In other words, we can found "God" in and among ourselves.

... But only in the way that He, His personal Almighty Self wants and allows us to find Him.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:59:27 PM

@BADecker  yes my friend!  Cheesy

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:15:31 PM

oh jeeezus,i have no idea why i check in on this thread.
its almost as nonsensical as the flat earth one but without the photoshop inanity
...glutton for punishment i guess...my bad

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:24:02 PM

its almost as nonsensical as the flat earth one but without the photoshop inanity

Welcome back, cupcake.

See you tomorrow, kitten.

Kiss
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:35:38 PM

Me too!  It's like a trainwreck you can't stop watching!

edit:  Last post might have cured me.

P.S. that meme says a lot more about your mind than it does about SirA...and it's not good.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:17:47 AM

Why do atheists hate religion? Well those atheists who HATE religion are often edgy kids who think they're cool or something, a special snowflake. I don't have a problem with religion, but I do with some believers. I'm not a religious person and I don't hate religion, I just don't care about it...

fun fact: if you know a biologist and want to make them mad for fun, just say that humans evolved directly from apes. Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Rmaqks

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:54:32 AM

Why do atheists hate religion? Well those atheists who HATE religion are often edgy kids who think they're cool or something, a special snowflake. I don't have a problem with religion, but I do with some believers. I'm not a religious person and I don't hate religion, I just don't care about it...

fun fact: if you know a biologist and want to make them mad for fun, just say that humans evolved directly from apes. Cheesy

I also think that they hate religion by those who he is afraid of something. And so they want to stand out among others. It is necessary to treat everything without fanaticism and live in harmony with yourself and the people
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:07:43 PM

@BADecker  yes my friend!  Cheesy

Thank you for being my friend. It's great to have friends. In fact, that's probably the reason God made us... so He could have more friends.

Please, my friend, turn and believe in the salvation that Jesus of Nazareth provides for you. If you don't, we shall be separated in the judgment. Our friendship will dissolve. You will go to everlasting torment in Hell. And I will go to everlasting joy in Heaven.

In the event you have accepted Jesus salvation, our friendship will last forever.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:09:13 PM

Anyone who looks up the complete definition of "religion," will see that atheists have religion just as do the theists. The religions are simply different kinds of religions.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: