Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901260 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:28:21 PM

huh, apparently inmates in the loonybin are allowed to post on bitcointalk.
(cue reply post that i'm posting in 3...2...1)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:07:12 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2016, 04:01:43 AM by dippididodaday

The way of the cross was the work that Jesus did. He died on the cross to pay for the mistakes of the whole world. Personally, I think that His payment set the whole universe straight.

Jesus's resurrection gave or applied the salvation to people... and here is the big part... IF PEOPLE ACCEPT IT.

How do you get someone to accept something? You can't force people to accept. You might be able to brainwash them, and if you are good, the brainwashing might last for a long while. But it wears off if you don't keep it up.

God doesn't want a bunch of brainwashed people. He wants people who willingly accept Him, and the salvation that Jesus did.

What else is there to get people to accept the salvation? You tell them about it. You show them the benefits of it. You show them the pains of not accepting. You might entice people. You might cajole them a bit. You certainly invite them. And there are other ways of explaining the invitation.

The one thing God doesn't do is force. Forcing someone to love God enough to accept salvation is impossible. God doesn't want a bunch of programmed robots. He wants children who are willingly and lovingly with Him, on His side.

...and here is the really BIG part, the one important part in your Bible-story-Book where desire is meaningfully mentioned:  Matthew 16:24  Then Jesus said His to disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Can you now recognize that if you want to make it into heaven, you'll have to step up into via dolorosa YOURSELF. That is the only way to make it to gloryland. Anything else is delusion. Don't delude yourself. Set yourself straight and take up YOUR cross. Only then will God smile upon you and Jesus extend an outstretched hand towards you.   Grin

You are so mixed up. What did you just quote from the Bible? "...and take up his cross..."? Whose cross? Your own cross. Not the cross of Jesus.

Your cross isn't the same as mine or Moloch's or the guy down the street. And none of them are the same as the cross Jesus carried.

So what you are essentially saying then is that you, as a bible-storybook-believing person don't have to die. Only Jesus had to do that - yes only 1 person's death is needed to satisfy the the demand of the LAW. You think the simple wooden structure is the all important piece in this puzzle do you?? That is why you will not make it into heaven - it's not about the object of the wooden cross, it's ALL about the PATH and the end result of that PATH which is DEATH. Ponder a little while upon this thought if you are brave enough.

Edit: this idea is a middle eastern idea and all the cultures in the middle east share this idea. Even the Christian belief system harbors this idea and try to conceal the true meaning of via dolorosa. Where do you think does the idea of suicide bombers comes from? Its shared among religions that originated in the middle east.

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:23:18 AM

Part of my cross is having to explain everything to jokers like you. And it wouldn't be so bad if you were trying to be honest. But no. You are trying to be deceitful.

If you want me to be a joke, your joke, God's joke, heaven's joke, hell's joke - forget about it. I will never be anyone's puppet ever. I'm not a toy, a plaything. You should know that.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:52:09 AM

Part of my cross is having to explain everything to jokers like you. And it wouldn't be so bad if you were trying to be honest. But no. You are trying to be deceitful.

If you want me to be a joke, your joke, God's joke, heaven's joke, hell's joke - forget about it. I will never be anyone's puppet ever. I'm not a toy, a plaything. You should know that.

You ask "if" questions like they had something to do with the things that we were talking about. Don't you realize that you are becoming your own joke when you do this?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:01:14 AM

You ask "if" questions like they had something to do with the things that we were talking about. Don't you realize that you are becoming your own joke when you do this?

Cool

God is everything, so if he is a joke. He is the definitely the best joke there is.

Atheists are to narrowly minded, not open for any religion.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:04:18 AM

The way of the cross was the work that Jesus did. He died on the cross to pay for the mistakes of the whole world. Personally, I think that His payment set the whole universe straight.

Jesus's resurrection gave or applied the salvation to people... and here is the big part... IF PEOPLE ACCEPT IT.

How do you get someone to accept something? You can't force people to accept. You might be able to brainwash them, and if you are good, the brainwashing might last for a long while. But it wears off if you don't keep it up.

God doesn't want a bunch of brainwashed people. He wants people who willingly accept Him, and the salvation that Jesus did.

What else is there to get people to accept the salvation? You tell them about it. You show them the benefits of it. You show them the pains of not accepting. You might entice people. You might cajole them a bit. You certainly invite them. And there are other ways of explaining the invitation.

The one thing God doesn't do is force. Forcing someone to love God enough to accept salvation is impossible. God doesn't want a bunch of programmed robots. He wants children who are willingly and lovingly with Him, on His side.

...and here is the really BIG part, the one important part in your Bible-story-Book where desire is meaningfully mentioned:  Matthew 16:24  Then Jesus said His to disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Can you now recognize that if you want to make it into heaven, you'll have to step up into via dolorosa YOURSELF. That is the only way to make it to gloryland. Anything else is delusion. Don't delude yourself. Set yourself straight and take up YOUR cross. Only then will God smile upon you and Jesus extend an outstretched hand towards you.   Grin

You are so mixed up. What did you just quote from the Bible? "...and take up his cross..."? Whose cross? Your own cross. Not the cross of Jesus.

Your cross isn't the same as mine or Moloch's or the guy down the street. And none of them are the same as the cross Jesus carried.

So what you are essentially saying then is that you, as a bible-storybook-believing person don't have to die. Only Jesus had to do that - yes only 1 person's death is needed to satisfy the the demand of the LAW. You think the simple wooden structure is the all important piece in this puzzle do you?? That is why you will not make it into heaven - it's not about the object of the wooden cross, it's ALL about the PATH and the end result of that PATH which is DEATH. Ponder a little while upon this thought if you are brave enough.

Edit: this idea is a middle eastern idea and all the cultures in the middle east share this idea. Even the Christian belief system harbors this idea and try to conceal the true meaning of via dolorosa. Where do you think does the idea of suicide bombers comes from? Its shared among religions that originated in the middle east.

You are starting to get it. In the first place, nobody really dies even though we all do. Take Sam, for example. There Sam is, a living, breathing man. Then Sam dies. The moment Sam dies, it isn't Sam any longer. This means that Sam doesn't die as far as he is concerned. He only dies as far as we are concerned.

Jesus is the son of God as well as the son of a woman. Because of this, He was "big" enough to die for the sins of all the people of the world.

You are right that it is all about the path. If your path doesn't include acceptance of and faith in the saving work that Jesus did, then you will die forever, even though it takes death forever to completely effected in you.

You are wrong about the Middle East thing. Not all ME peoples and religions support this. In fact, the only religion that supports the idea of God sending His Son to be the Savior of the world the way Jesus did the job, is the Christian religion. The second religion - one that comes close - is the Jewish religion.

I am beginning to think that dippi is a bit dippy.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:08:08 AM

Cool

God is everything, so if he is a joke. He is the definitely the best joke there is.

First, God isn't everything. God is God.

Atheists, by suggesting and believing that no God exists, are setting themselves up as god above God. This means that atheism is self-contradictory and a lie.

Cool

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:34:15 AM

Cool

God  is everything, so if he is a joke. He is the definitely the best joke there is.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:37:25 AM

Cool

God  is everything, so if he is a joke. He is the definitely the best joke there is.

God isn't everything. God is God.

Atheists, by suggesting and believing that no God exists, are setting themselves up as god above God. This means that atheism is self-contradictory and a lie. Since atheism has all the parts of a religion, atheism is a religion.

Cool

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:36:41 AM

You are starting to get it. In the first place, nobody really dies even though we all do. Take Sam, for example. There Sam is, a living, breathing man. Then Sam dies. The moment Sam dies, it isn't Sam any longer. This means that Sam doesn't die as far as he is concerned. He only dies as far as we are concerned.

Jesus is the son of God as well as the son of a woman. Because of this, He was "big" enough to die for the sins of all the people of the world.

You are right that it is all about the path. If your path doesn't include acceptance of and faith in the saving work that Jesus did, then you will die forever, even though it takes death forever to completely effected in you.

You are wrong about the Middle East thing. Not all ME peoples and religions support this. In fact, the only religion that supports the idea of God sending His Son to be the Savior of the world the way Jesus did the job, is the Christian religion. The second religion - one that comes close - is the Jewish religion.

I am not talking about Jesus bit dippy, I am talking about an idea that pervades in middle eastern cultures and are religiously expressed - in all of the religions that originated in the middle east. You are so clever you don't need to get anything do you?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:46:19 AM

I am not talking about Jesus bit dippy, I am talking about an idea that pervades in middle eastern cultures and are religiously expressed - in all of the religions that originated in the middle east. You are so clever you don't need to get anything do you?

What? Are you trying to tell me that I am Jesus? Jesus could read your mind and know what you are all about. I'm not Jesus. You will have to explain it if you want me to know it.

I can't decide on getting a cup of coffee or a glass of milk.

Cool

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:52:54 AM

do you want to reason with me BADecker? I'm starting to think not really - that's why you are making these comments you are making lately, and I know why. I am your cross. Guess what, I will refrain from facing your judgmental expressions if that's your wish - then you can can let go of the cross thing for ever. Sounds like a good deal? Let me know.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:12:06 AM

do you want to reason with me BADecker? I'm starting to think not really - that's why you are making these comments you are making lately, and I know why. I am your cross. Guess what, I will refrain from facing your judgmental expressions if that's your wish - then you can can let go of the cross thing for ever. Sounds like a good deal? Let me know.

Now what are you blabbering about? You don't seem to be atheist. Are you religious?

Cool

Berns

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:28:17 AM

Now what are you blabbering about? You don't seem to be atheist. Are you religious?

Cool
You take into account all that you say ?! Send them to ... It you want to spend your precious time on different shit ?! As long as a person does not need to appear in the faith in the Lord God. Man, it is useless to convince in something. The man does not want to listen to you, it is worse.
dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:00:26 PM

Here you go: "Part of my cross is having to explain everything to jokers like you. And it wouldn't be so bad if you were trying to be honest. But no. You are trying to be deceitful."  Does this quote look familiar to you? Why don't you just drop this "part of my cross" crap. I can see you are religious. I, in contrast to you, am spiritual, but to me it seems you have  permanently suppressed your spirituality. Sad really.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:40:44 PM

Here you go: "Part of my cross is having to explain everything to jokers like you. And it wouldn't be so bad if you were trying to be honest. But no. You are trying to be deceitful."  Does this quote look familiar to you? Why don't you just drop this "part of my cross" crap. I can see you are religious. I, in contrast to you, am spiritual, but to me it seems you have  permanently suppressed your spirituality. Sad really.

Demons are spiritual, as well. Spirituality isn't the point. Or are you trying to make it the point?

Cool

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:50:34 PM

Demons are spiritual, as well. Spirituality isn't the point. Or are you trying to make it the point?

Cool

I must be done here then. Good luck.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:07:53 PM

Cool

Places to go, things to see, and people to do. Who is the one who gets the privilege of doing you so that you are done?

Grin

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:25:10 PM

Cool

Places to go, things to see, and people to do. Who is the one who gets the privilege of doing you so that you are done?

Grin

So do you want to enlighten me then? Who?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:41:53 PM

Cool

Grin

So do you want to enlighten me then? Who?

Don't you realize, yet, that it is God that manipulates you through cause and effect, basing His manipulations of your life on the touch of free will He holds open for you? Above you said, "I must be done here then." Did you do yourself? Or is there someone else who did you?

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: